The Awakening of Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasymr
fantasymr
54 Followers

She pointed beyond the foot of the bed.

"I want you to hold your cock in your hand and I want you to masturbate. I want to see exactly how you do it when nobody else is around. I know you do," she insisted, "All men do, they just don't tell their wives."

"Come on, get moving!"

Robert looked embarrassed. "You really want this?" he said.

"Yes, it's to get you in a submissive mood. I am your Mistress. You must obey. If you start off right, you will find things get more interesting."

Robert stripped and knelt on the bedroom floor, looking very uncomfortable. Jessica watched him keenly from the bed. His cock was hard. The shift in dynamics of their relationship was having an effect on him.

"If you do it right, you'll get a treat," she said.

Robert placed his right hand on his cock and wrapped his fingers around it. He began to move his hand up and down. He was gazing intently at Jessica and she was looking down at him from the bed.

She had a glint of power in her eyes. She had picked up the reins. This was her place in the world. Being in control was her natural state. She suddenly knew that from this moment on, Robert would not do anything sexual without her consent.

If he had an erection, she would want to know. If he wanted to masturbate, she would have to approve it first. If he wanted to fuck her, he would have to ask permission and she would not always grant it. Every time he had an orgasm, he would be required to note it in a book. He was all hers and always would be. It was a fantastic feeling.

Everything she wanted had fallen into place.

There would be more. She would work that out as things developed. This would do for a start.

Robert moved his left hand and cupped his balls. His right hand was moving more quickly now. His orgasm was approaching.

"Stop," said Jessica. Take your hands away from your cock.

Robert looked up, stunned. This was a strange game. He obeyed.

"OK", said Jessica. "In a moment I will tell you to start again. You will continue until you orgasm. You will catch all your semen on your hand. You will lick it from your fingers and you will swallow it all. You will look at my cunt while you do it."

She shifted herself to the edge of the bed and rested her feet on the floor. She lifted up her nightie and pulled it over her head. She set it down beside her. She opened her legs. She moved a hand to her vulva and spread her lips apart. She held them open.

Robert was transfixed.

"Now start."

He recommenced. He was powerfully turned on. His wife was above him. It was almost as though she was wanking him herself. He gazed at her sex. His climax was working its way up through his cock. He erupted onto his hand. He held the head of his cock and caught his semen. He continued to focus on his wife's cunt. His cock ceased to throb. He brought his hand to his mouth and licked and swallowed his own ejaculate.

Jessica watched. She was his wife. She was his lover. She was his mistress. She was his whole world. A shiver ran through her body.

Robert moved his hand down. He continued to look at Jessica's cunt.

She spoke.

"Crawl here. Come to me."

Robert crawled towards her until his head was between her thighs. She placed her hands on either side of his face. She pulled him towards her until his mouth was kissing her vulva. She pressed him to her.

"Good boy," she said, "Good boy".

"You are mine now. You are all mine. You will always be mine."

She held him tight.

Robert was at peace. He had never wanted to be anywhere as much as he wanted to be here, between Jessica's thighs, right now.

She would control his sexuality. This is what he had always wanted, but it was more than he had ever dared to hope for.

It felt very, very good.

Jessica reread the final words of Eric Stanton on the last page of the comic:

"For now Ted was foredoomed to submit absolutely, forever if she chose, to the task of gratifying his owner, his masterful mistress."

Jessica set the comic aside and smiled.

fantasymr
fantasymr
54 Followers
12