The Awakening of Jessica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasymr
fantasymr
54 Followers

Jessica deftly caught the spunk in her hand. "You know what to do, don't you?" she said.

Robert nodded and obediently licked the semen from Jessica's fingers as she fed them into his mouth.

"Well, that was pretty hot, I think," she said. "Good choice of viewing. I could get into women."

Robert looked doubtful, though nothing shocked him anymore. He had almost given up being surprised by his wife. He wondered whether her brain had been invaded by aliens.

"Right, punishment," said Jessica. "I can't spank you now - too noisy, so we'll start with something else. The spanking will have to wait until we can get the kids out of the way, but you can bet it will happen and it won't be a fun spanking," she added. "This will be one you're not going to forget in a hurry," she concluded with relish.

"Strip now and go over to your sock drawer. Find the largest butt plug you've tried so far, then pick out the next size up - and the lube and then kneel on the floor, butt in the air, the usual way."

Robert did so, but he was not happy. The last plug was a real stretch. He didn't fancy trying a bigger one. Jessica was not to be dissuaded. He adopted a kneeling position and thrust out his arse. He was resigned.

The plug was soon home and boy, did he feel full. "Stay there until I return."

Jessica retired to the en-suite bathroom and carried out her bedtime ablutions. She returned and lay on the bed with her legs spread lasciviously.

"OK, Loverboy, now's your chance. Come to Mummy. I want your best tonguing skills. Nothing else will do. Keep the plug in. It will give you an idea of what it's going to feel like when I get you fucked while you're going down on me. There are so many opportunities out there," she smiled.

Now Robert was certain of his alien brain theory, but he kept licking until the job was done.

Jessica gripped his head with her thighs in thanks and then pulled him up to her face to kiss him and taste herself on his lips. She loved him so much. He was obedient and compliant and he was in for a few shocks. Sex was fun.

The next morning they overslept. The kitchen was a nightmare. Everyone was talking at once. Robert rushed off without having breakfast. Amy was being impossible, but that was nothing new.

Finally, Jessica and the children piled into her car for the journey to their school before she dropped them off and headed for her own place of work. Amy was sitting next to her in the front.

Before they had gone a hundred yards, she started. She instinctively knew how to ask the wrong question at the wrong time.

"Mummy, what's dildo?" she said. Her brothers in the back sniggered.

Jessica was flummoxed. Where had that come from? Surely Amy couldn't have found the toy in the shoebox and anyway it didn't have any writing on. She had to think fast.

"Well", said Mummy, "You know when we have herb bread; well it's made out of dough with herbs in it. And you know dill? It's a herb we have with fish sometimes. Well if you make herb bread using dill, the dough you use is called dill dough. See?"

She breathed a silent sigh of relief. That was pretty smart, she thought.

"Why do you ask Sweetie?" she said.

"Well," said Amy, "Joe Stevens called Miss Anthony a dildo yesterday and she was very cross. She made him go and see the head teacher. All the boys laughed. I'm not surprised. He's always being naughty. Calling somebody, a lump of bread isn't very nice is it?"

"No," said Mummy. "It certainly isn't."

_______________________________________

Three weeks went by before Jessica could arrange the punishment. Life was complicated. There was simply no time. Then an opportunity arose.

Amy had been invited to a Saturday birthday party. Kids' parties seemed to get more elaborate all the time. In her day you were lucky if you got jelly and a goody bag. She dreaded them. Anyway, that was one down and two to go. How could she get rid of the boys for a day?

As luck would have it, a colleague at school was taking his boys to the Science Museum. He was persuaded to take her two as well and she would return the favour another time. Now she could start planning seriously.

_______________________________________

Saturday dawned. The boys had gone. Amy was despatched, holding her present for the lucky birthday girl. Robert was twitchy and nervous, but he supposed that was a good thing. How bad could a spanking be? Would Jessica dress up? She had ordered some new clothes. He had collected several parcels from the sorting office but she hadn't let him see what was inside them.

"OK Robert, I want you to wait downstairs in the lounge while I get ready," said Jessica. "I'll be about twenty minutes, so you read the paper."

Robert settled down, He felt even more nervous now, like a condemned man about to eat his last breakfast. The minutes dragged by and he couldn't concentrate on anything. By the time he got to the end of a sentence, he'd forgotten how it started.

Finally, he heard Jessica shouting down the stairs, "Right, you can come up now darling."

Robert stood and headed upstairs. He opened the bedroom door. He was unprepared for the scene in front of him. The curtains were drawn and the bedside lights were on. The bed was stripped back to just a bottom sheet and pillows. They were black. He could see ropes attached to each corner. On the bedside table he saw a leather collar and four cuffs.

But the sight that really took him aback was Jessica. She was wearing black leather knickers, black leather high heeled boots, stockings, suspenders and a garter belt. Around her breasts was a black bra, except that it wasn't really a bra at all, it was a series of black leather straps that defined her breasts but failed to cover them. They criss-crossed her chest making her rouged nipples look outrageous. Around her neck was a studded collar with metal spikes sticking out.

Around her hips was a harness. On the front of the harness was her dildo. Jessica was holding it with one hand and watching him as he walked in. In her other hand was a paddle. She set down the paddle.

"Good," she said. "All ready. Now strip."

Robert stripped.

Jessica stood beside the bed and picked up the plain collar from the table.

"Bend and take the collar." She fixed it around his neck.

"Now repeat after me: "I Robert,"

"I Robert"

"Am here to accept my punishment."

"Am here to accept my punishment."

"That I richly deserve."

"That I richly deserve."

"I forgo my free will."

"I forgo my free will."

"My Mistress always knows what is best for me."

"My Mistress always knows what is best for me."

"I will obey unquestioningly."

"I will obey unquestioningly."

"Excellent," she said. "Now for the cuffs."

Robert meekly accepted the cuffs as Jessica fastened them to his wrists and ankles.

"Now crawl to the foot of the bed and climb on." He did so and was soon immobilised as Jessica slipped the ropes through the cuff fastenings and tied them.

The doorbell rang.

Jessica slipped into her robe. "I'll see who it is," she said.

She exited and padded downstairs. Robert heard the front door open and voices. He heard it close again, then silence.

The tension was killing him.

Five minutes went past.

The bedroom door opened and Jessica walked in, sans robe, and looking magnificent as before, her dildo proudly going before.

Someone followed her inside. It was Emma.

"Hello Robert," said Emma. "Jessica's told me all about your fetish. She's asked me to join her today, I hope you don't mind."

Emma was wearing black over-the-knee boots, stockings, suspenders and a garter belt. She wore a black leather corset; open at the top, revealing her breasts. She wore no knickers and the lips of her vulva were peeping out above her thighs. Her hands and arms were clad in black leather over-the-elbow gloves.

In one hand she was holding a horsewhip.

Jessica turned to face Emma. They embraced and kissed. Jessica's hands squeezed and fondled Emma's naked buttocks.

Emma dropped the whip and wrapped a gloved hand around Jessica's cock.

She positioned the cock between her parted thighs and began to slide her exposed labia along it.

The kiss ended and Jessica spoke.

"Don't mind us Robert, we'll be with you in a minute."

fantasymr
fantasymr
54 Followers
12