The Awakening of Jessica Ch. 05

Story Info
Robert's submission deepens as he is punished.
7k words
4.72
11.5k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasymr
fantasymr
54 Followers

In the previous chapter: Jessica and Emma are enjoying their first lesbian encounter. They are in Jessica's bedroom and are wearing Domme style clothing. Jessica's husband is naked, face-down and restrained on the marital bed. He is new to the concept of a wife-led marriage and is awaiting punishment for being caught wanking without permission. Emma's appearance on the scene is a surprise to him.

Jessica pressed her lips to Emma's. Their kiss resumed. Their tongues danced, their mouths flowed together. Jessica's hands continued to stroke and squeeze Emma's buttocks. She slid one finger down the crack and pressed it to Emma's anus. Emma moaned and continued to slide her labia back and forth along Jessica's strap-on cock. They had become oblivious to their surroundings.

Robert was immobile; face down on the bed. He was able to turn his head sideways and watch his wife making out with a woman. It was something he never expected to witness and it was hot. It was so hot that his cock was erect, but pointing downwards and straining against the bed.

He lifted his buttocks. By squirming, he could release it and allow it to spring into a more natural position. Now it was pointing upwards. He lowered his abdomen again and pressed his cock against the mattress. That felt much better.

He began to swivel his hips in a fucking motion, sliding his cock against the bed beneath him as he continued to watch the unbelievable sex show that was being enacted beside him.

Jessica and Emma broke apart. Jessica looked at Robert and realised what he was doing.

"You are in enough trouble already," she said. "Don't you dare come. Stop fucking the mattress. We will get to you, don't worry."

Emma moved her hands to Jessica's face. She placed her gloved fingers on Jessica's cheeks and moved her lips closer again. "I want you inside me," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me." The two women kissed again.

Jessica took control. "Lie down on the floor," she said. "Spread your legs."

Emma lay down and opened her thighs. Her boots, stockings and corset framed her exposed vulva. She slipped a finger between her labia. Jessica knelt down between Emma's legs and moved her mouth towards her friend's thighs. She began to kiss and nibble the skin between the stocking tops and Emma's cunt. Her lips moved towards Emma's groin.

Her tongue began to lick upwards, first touching the perineum, then the labia, then plunging inside Emma's vagina. Emma moaned and clasped Jessica's head.

"Higher, harder, faster," she demanded.

Jessica's hands were clasping Emma's buttocks and lifting them to allow easier access for her mouth which was grinding against Emma's cunt. Emma was losing control.

The taste of Emma was delicious. There was a savoury musk about her. Jessica's lips, tongue and mouth were slippery with the juices. She pushed her tongue inside again and her nose came onto contact with Emma's clit. She moved her tongue out and up again and ran it around the outside of the clit. The tip of her tongue danced around until Emma pulled her head down harder. Her mouth formed a circle, kissing Emma's vulva. Then she began to press the pad of her tongue down hard on the clit and move it rapidly from side to side. Emma was on the verge of orgasm. Jessica was keeping her there. It was time to fuck.

Jessica moved a hand to her cock. She held it. She lifted herself from Emma's prostrate form. She moved forward and touched Emma's vulva with her cock.

She teased the vaginal opening. She moved the cock up and around Emma's clit, then back down again. Finally, she began to ease it inside, going slowly at first. After a few gradual back and forth movements, she thrust in to the hilt.

She paused and looked down at Emma. She moved her face towards her friend and they kissed again. Emma licked her own juices from around Jessica's mouth. Her gloved hands stroked Jessica's hair and drew her closer.

Emma kept her words simple and to the point.

"You are one fucking wicked woman, Jessica Stone," she said. "Fuck me hard, now."

Their breasts were pressed together; Emma's fuller mounds were made more prominent by the corset pushing them upwards. Jessica's perky rouged nipples were aroused and sticking out like bullets. She longed to have someone bite on them. She squirmed and the two women's chests rubbed together. Their mouths separated. They grinned, uncontrollably.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," said Jessica. "I love fucking you and I love your clothes and your tits peeping over the corset. I want you to smother me with them."

"Gladly," said Emma, "but you'll have to make me come first."

The women continued and Jessica began to thrust in earnest. They were completely lost in the sensations they were wringing from each other.

It was a mesmerising sight. Robert was transfixed. He had seen plenty of porn over the years and lesbian action was probably his favourite genre, but to see his wife and her best friend fucking - and not only that, but doing so with this degree of skill and passion, was just too much. He was almost coming just from watching them.

Jessica was fucking a woman for the first time. She had never seen herself as lesbian, or even bisexual before, but now she did.

She had realised that once you threw out conventional sex and opened yourself to new experiences, there was no reason to exclude anything. She had been reading blogs about the sex lives of kinky people. Emma had sent her the links to her favourites. She got wet just reading them and she had expanded her horizons well beyond having a straightforward wife-led marriage, if that could ever be called a straightforward arrangement.

Right now, unknown to Robert, she already had a rubber cock inside her. It was kept in place by her leather knickers. It was filling her up and it was moving every time she thrust her hips. It was Emma's; it had been Emma's idea -- it was something she always did when she was fucking William.

"You will love, love, love it" Emma had said and she was right. "I told you, we women can take a lot more cock than men can ever give us. They are sweet and they are cute, but in the end we have to take care of ourselves. Once they have come, you can write most of them off for half an hour at least. Where's the fun in that?"

Jessica was well into top gear now. She was almost pulling out and then pushing back with determination and power. She was fucking Emma and herself towards a powerful orgasm. She leaned down and bit one of Emma's delicious nipples. Emma clasped Jessica's head in her hands. She pulled it down onto her breast, smothering Jessica's face in her fulsome flesh.

Jessica was overcome with sensation. The feeling of fucking; the pressure on her clit; the fullness of the rubber cock inside her; the smooth softness of Emma's breast on her face and in her mouth - this was a feast for a hedonist. For a moment she wished she could be a man and feel the sensations that having a real cock inside a woman would deliver.

Emma was rubbing as much of her as she could against Jessica's body. She wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist, pulling her closer. She spread her legs just a little bit wider as the continued fucking drew liquid from her dripping cunt. It was dribbling down towards her anus and onto the floor. She felt the widened base of the cock slapping down faster and faster on her clit as the frequency of Jessica's thrusting increased.

She moved her gloved hands down to Jessica's buttocks and slid them inside the leather knickers. She slid a middle finger up and down Jessica's crack and made her moan. She located Jessica's anus and pressed down.

"Push it in," said Jessica. "Finger-fuck my arse. I want your finger inside me when I come." There was no restraining her now. She was giving full flight to every hidden desire.

Robert was unable to take it all in. It was too much to process.

Emma's moans rose to a crescendo. The two women were both on the edge of climax. Jessica was giving her a serious pounding. She didn't have to worry about her penis becoming over-stimulated, but she was feeling intense pressure and pleasure from the full feeling that the dildo inside her was causing and the reverberations on her own clit.

The orgasm broke over both of them. It was long and loud. Jessica didn't stop. She kept on going until she came again and she was certain that Emma had as well. They exchanged a powerful, passionate kiss, then Jessica slowly disengaged. Her slick, dripping cock slowly reappeared from Emma's body in all its glory.

She stood and wiped her brow.

"This is for you Robert, you need to clean it," she said. She stepped over Emma's prostrate form and leaned over the bed, directing her crotch at his mouth. He lifted his head and began to lick Emma's juices from the cock. Soon his mouth and chin were slick and shiny as well. When he was done, Jessica unbuckled the harness and allowed it to fall to the floor.

"That was one hell of a fuck," she said. Emma remained still.

"You've been ignored, Robert, yet you're the reason we're here," she said. "Now it's your turn for some action, but we'll both need to get our breath back first."

She crouched on the floor beside Emma and pulled her into a sitting position.

"Come on girl, we're not finished," she said. Emma looked up.

"That was something else. Give me a minute." She gave Jessica a hug.

Five minutes later, the players had rearranged themselves. Robert hadn't moved, but Emma was sitting against the head of the bed with her booted legs astride his head, which was resting on her thigh. His mouth was pressed against Emma's cunt.

Jessica was kneeling between Robert's legs and was about to commence spanking.

"This will be fairly gentle, Robert," she said. "You've been spanked before."

She looked up at Emma, who was facing her and was stroking Robert's head with her hand. The friends smiled at each other.

"Twenty-five to get you started," she said, "Then the paddle."

Jessica began and her slaps had soon turned Robert's buttocks a pinky red. It was hypnotic and monotonous. Robert remained silent and relaxed into the pain. The warm stinging sensations calmed him in a strange way. It was what he was here for. It was expected. Being spanked by a beautiful woman had been a fantasy for most of his life. He was building himself up as he prepared for the paddle.

In no time, the twenty-five spanks had been delivered.

"Lovely," said Jessica, "Now I am going to start with the paddle. I want you to count and say, "Thank you Mistress," each time. She rose from the bed.

She moved and was now standing at the side of the bed. She picked up the paddle and started, hitting each buttock alternately.

"One," murmured Robert, "Thank you Mistress." His words were muffled as his head was between Emma's thighs.

"Louder," said Jessica.

The first five strokes were almost practice ones as Jessica adjusted to the paddle and the required swing. She aimed carefully, concentrating on areas that were already glowing red.

Gradually the paddling became more intense and Robert's responses louder and more agonisingly voiced. Jessica glanced across at Emma, who nodded approvingly.

"Ten; thank you Mistress," was louder and through gritted teeth. Emma held his head firmly and kindly and a gloved hand stroked his cheek. Tears were beginning to appear at the corner of Robert's eyes.

Jessica was settling into her role now. She had discussed it with Emma and she felt confident and comfortable. She believed she could deliver a good paddling. It was almost as though she had been preparing for this moment ever since she and Robert had met. Deep down, she always knew that he was a man who needed a strong woman.

"Fifteen. Thank you Mistress."

It was getting harder to keep control of his body, but Robert was determined to remain stoic and dignified. Emma's presence was strangely comforting and he wanted both women to know that he could take it.

"Twenty. Thank you Mistress."

Every stroke sent waves of searing pain crashing through his body. It was taking tremendous self-control not to scream out, but the end was in sight.

Jessica felt as if she was born for this. She wanted it to go on and on. The feeling of power was exquisite. She was giving Robert what he had always wanted and now she knew it was what she wanted as well. She began to wish that she didn't have to stop at twenty-five.

"Twenty-five. Thank you Mistress."

It was done. Jessica's and Emma's eyes locked. They had shared with Robert his introduction to true submission. It had been an experience to remember.

Robert remained silent and stunned. He had kept it together. He had taken it all and he had come through. His eyes were wet but his tongue licked Emma's cunt in grateful supplication.

Emma carefully moved off the bed, resting Robert's head back on the pillow as she did so. Jessica set down the paddle, knelt beside Robert, ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek. She hugged him, pressing his chest down onto the bed with her arm.

"Good boy, good boy," she said. "I am so proud of you. You took it all so well. How do you feel?"

Robert felt strangely elated. He had come through. "I'm OK, thanks," he said. "You hit me harder than I expected, but I took it. I can't complain. I deserved my punishment. Please can you untie me now? It seems like I've been here for hours."

Jessica was temporarily nonplussed; then she understood.

"Robert! Oh no! That wasn't your punishment. We've not finished yet. That was just me getting some practice in."

"Emma's here to take care of your punishment. I thought you knew that. Didn't you see the crop? It's not over for you. In fact, it has hardly started. You poor, poor man. I'm so sorry."

Robert's face turned ashen in a second. He gasped. He looked like a lost little boy who was about to cry.

Jessica looked across at Emma, who had picked up her horsewhip.

"Let me talk to him, Jess," said Emma. "I don't think he understands the lifestyle yet."

She knelt down beside Robert on the opposite side of the bed.

"You do know you are in a wife-led marriage now Robert?" she said. He nodded.

"And you freely signed up to it, so Jessica has control of everything to do with sex for you?"

"Yes," said Robert in a strangled voice.

"And you agreed that she would punish you or organise sanctions for you if you transgressed?"

"Yes, I did," he whispered.

"And the first chance you got, when Jess was out of the house, you had a wank?"

"Yes."

"You knew that wasn't allowed without permission?"

"Yes."

"And you knew there would be consequences?"

"Yes, she said so."

"Well," said Emma with a quiet smile, "I am the consequences."

"Jess has asked me to administer your first proper punishment so that she can see how it should be done. I have been disciplining William for years now. He asked for it at first and now it's down to me. I know how much he can take and when I can push him over the edge. He's grateful to me. It keeps him in line -- and believe me, if I caught him having a crafty wank, he would get a much fiercer thrashing than you're going to get now -- but then he has got used to what I can do."

"Jess has been talking to me about today and we planned it together, as a surprise for you and an experience for us. She wants to know how far she can go without causing damage, so I offered to demonstrate. I'm going to stick to twenty-five, so it'll be quick, don't worry."

"You have been well warmed up now and you are ready for some more severe pain. You might even like it when you get used to the constant, repetitive assault on your senses. William says there's a mental trick to handling pain. You try to surf it like a wave. See how you get on!" she said encouragingly.

"It gets me hot as well. Sometimes I can come from the sheer exuberance of giving William a hard thrashing, especially if I have a dildo strapped inside me when I do it. He always knows if I am coming, because that's when I hit him the hardest -- I just can't hold myself back."

Robert's face grew even paler, if that was possible.

"Don't worry -- I won't be doing that now," she grinned.

"I'm using the horsewhip today -- some call it a riding crop. I like the cane as well. They can both be equally effective if you know how to use them properly, but the crop has more style and it goes with my costume."

"Before I start, I'm going to ask Jess to help me to tie you down more securely. You need to be still. If you squirm too much I might hit the wrong spot. I like to be precise. That way I maximise the effect. It's a discipline for me too. It's good to have something you're good at."

"I'm going to have to gag you as well. We don't want too much noise, do we?"

Emma's voice was quietly teasing and seductive. She wanted Robert to welcome his first proper thrashing. The imminent prospect of delivering it was making her cunt even wetter. She could feel the lubrication oozing from her.

Robert was floundering. He was completely out of his depth now. He could only gulp and nod.

"Would you like a sip of water, before we put the gag on?"

"Thank you. That would be very kind," was all he could say.

Jessica stepped out of the room and returned with a glass of water. She helped Robert to lean up a little and sip it.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," she said. "I know you will handle it and I'll know what to do next time." She gave him a hug.

"Right," said Emma. "Let's tighten these ropes. There's no such thing as too tight. The less room he has to move the better."

The women soon had Robert stretched and completely immobilised.

Emma approached Robert's head, holding the whip. "I'm going to do this properly, so I'm asking you to kiss the whip and thank me for correcting you. Everything I do is with consent."

She touched the end of the whip to Robert's mouth. He kissed it.

"Thank you for correcting me," he said, in a shallow, croaky voice.

"It's going to be entirely my pleasure," said Emma. She pressed her lips to his forehead and stroked his shoulder reassuringly.

"OK, Pet, open your mouth for the gag," said Jessica; "then we're good to go."

Robert complied, like a lamb to the slaughter. He had no escape. He was going to suffer.

The scene was set. Jessica moved to the end of the bed to watch. Emma was at the side, ready to start.

"I'll be quick and firm," she said. "It'll be over before you know it. The gag prevents you from counting out loud as I go along, so that'll speed things up."

Emma stood proud. Her corset, gloves, boots, naked breasts and buttocks defined her status. She was an alpha female, ready to strike. She swung her arm back and brought the whip down fiercely on the top of Robert's sore buttocks. It was clear that she was experienced and skilful.

There was a loud thwack. A streak of white lightning shot through Robert's body, forcing out an involuntary shriek that was muffled by the gag. He had never felt pain like it. It seemed as though he was melting inside. His whole body shivered as it tried uselessly to escape from it.

Before he could get his breath back, the whip hit him again, slightly lower down. The pain was worse. His body was trying to flee. He had no control over it and the cuffs and ropes prevented him from doing anything but writhe.

Again and again the blows fell in quick succession. Emma was relentless. Her husband William had felt the sting of her whip many times. Now she was thrilled to have a fresh canvas to work on.

Jessica stood transfixed. The sight of her husband writhing and twitching was electrifying. The performance was producing strange feelings in her loins. Her cunt was dripping. She pressed a hand against her vulva and began to stroke it through her leather knickers, pushing the dildo further in.

fantasymr
fantasymr
54 Followers
12