The Awakening of Kristen Ch. 02

Story Info
Video chat session has happy ending.
3.1k words
4.55
28.9k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

Kristen lifted her hips off the chair and pulled up her panties from around her thighs. She was still recovering from her self-induced orgasm when she accepted the invitation to video chat with her best friend, Rachel.

It had been a long night, and Kristen had awoken at 2 a.m. in an agitated state of arousal and decided to relieve her tension by reading an erotic story about lesbian sex on literotica.com. Just seconds earlier, she had been bucking like a bronco in the chair as a powerful orgasm convulsed through her, and she was still flushed as the video chat software connected her to Rachel.

"Hey, Kristen," Rachel said in greeting. "I saw that you were online. What's the matter? Can't sleep?"

The words had barely left her mouth when a puzzled expression appeared on Rachel's face. As she observed Kristen's appearance through the video connection, she could see that her friend was breathing rapidly. She could even see the light sheen of perspiration that coated Kristen's body.

"Please tell me you haven't been working out at 2 a.m.?" Rachel asked. She had met Kristen when Rachel was a personal fitness trainer at the gym. The two had become fast friends.

"Uh, no," Kristen stammered. "I was just ... um ... I couldn't ... um ... sleep and ... um, ... I was just seeing if Jason was online and ... um ... so, what are you doing up this late?"

A light went off in Rachel's head as she realized that her friend was desperately trying to change the subject, but she wasn't going to let her off that easily.

"I know what you've been doing, you naughty girl," Rachel said laughing. "You have been exercising. You've been doing some pelvic thrusts, haven't you?"

Rachel was having great fun with this. She loved Kristen, but sometimes Kristen put on this prudish act that drove Rachel crazy. She knew Kristen well-enough to know that she had the heart of a slut in her. She just needed a little coaxing to let her out.

Kristen's face reddened at her friend's innuendo, embarrassed that she had been caught red-handed, so to speak, but then she smiled, admitting defeat.

"Can a girl help it if she needs a little relief, and her husband's not around to satisfy her needs?" Kristen asked.

"Hmmm," Rachel replied with a look that Kristen couldn't quite interpret. "It's a shame that you had to take matters into your own hands."

Kristen pondered that comment for a second. Was Rachel hinting at something? Or was Kristen simply reading more in to it than Rachel intended?

"So, you caught me with my panties down," Kristen said. "I admit it. I'm busted."

"Girl, after the surgery you had, you sure are," Rachel laughed, and so did Kristen, who picked up on the double-entendre. Kristen had had breast augmentation surgery a little over a year ago, and her new breasts were just about perfect.

"I have to confess, though," Rachel said, "you're not the only one with wet panties."

"Oh?" Kristen said. "Do tell."

"Mark just left, and I think it's safe to say that my banker friend left a nice deposit in my "bank of bad habits.' "

Kristen chuckled. "OK. Spill the details. If I can't get laid, I might as well live vicariously through someone who can."

"Well, as you know, Mark and I have been dating a couple of months, and I've really fallen for this guy. He's sweet, thoughtful and very sexy."

Kristen had to agree. She and her husband, Jason, had double-dated with Rachel and Mark on a couple of occasions, and they made a hot couple. Best of all, Mark was funny. Kristen thought funny was very sexy.

"We went to dinner at the Taos Cabana," Rachel said, "that new restaurant just off the freeway. It was very romantic - white tablecloths, great service and a menu that was pretty creative, offering a mixture of southwestern flavors combined with a Caribbean influence."

Kristen smiled. She knew that food was a major aphrodisiac for Rachel, who was attending culinary school to become a chef. They often joked that all a guy had to do to get in to Rachel's pants would be to feed her a gourmet meal.

"To spice up the evening, I wore that hot little red dress I bought the other day ... and nothing else."

"You mean ...?" Kristen asked.

"Yep," Rachel replied, "I went au naturel."

"You didn't!" Kristen exclaimed. "But that dress is a little ..."

"Transparent?" Rachel completed her sentence.

"Yes!" Kristen said. "Well, maybe not transparent, but it doesn't leave a lot to the imagination." She was shocked at her friend's boldness.

Rachel giggled. "That was part of the allure. From the second I put it on without anything underneath I started to get excited, and that excitement grew throughout the evening.

"What did Mark think?" Kristen asked.

"Let's just say that he had to keep his napkin in his lap throughout dinner," Rachel said.

"Oh, you are a bad girl!" Kristen said.

"You're right! I think I need a good spanking," Rachel joked.

Kristen paused to contemplate that visual image for just a second, and it was at that point that she realized she was getting wet again.

"So, I take it that when you got back to your apartment, he ripped your dress off and had his way with you?" Kristen asked.

"Wait a minute, not so fast," Rachel replied. "I'm not done telling what happened at the restaurant."

"Don't tell me ... no, you didn't!"

"I told you the place had white tablecloths - those cover a multitude of indiscretions," Rachel laughed. "Midway through our second drink, I felt Mark put his hand on my thigh. You know that dress is pretty short, so he didn't have far to travel. The next thing I knew, he was massaging my clit with the little finger of his right hand.

"I halfway protested, but he knew I wasn't going to stop him. I leaned forward so he could see down the front of my dress while he continued to caress me. I was looking into his eyes and asked him, 'Are you going to make me cum right here in the restaurant?'

"He smiled and asked, 'Do you think you can?'"

"By then, my eyes were half-closed, and I was squirming in my seat, trying desperately not to be too obvious about what was happening."

"Did anyone notice?" Kristen asked.

"I don't think so," Rachel replied. "Anybody looking at us across the restaurant would have just seen two people staring deeply into each other's eyes, very much in love."

"So, did you?" Kristen asked.

"Did I what?" Rachel replied coyly.

"Cum, dammit?" Kristen asked with frustration in her voice. "Did he get you off right there in the restaurant?" She was really getting into Rachel's story, and her fingers were teasing her own clit now.

"Oh, yes," Rachel said. "And let me tell you, I had a hard time keeping everyone from knowing because I can be quite vocal in the throws of passion."

"OK, TMI! TMI!" Kristen yelled. "Too much information."

"Oh, you're loving it," Rachel said. "I can tell because you've got that flushed look again. I bet you're touching yourself right now, aren't you, you slut?"

"Just shut up and finish the story. Never mind what I'm doing," Kristen replied stubbornly, checking the video chat window to make sure that what was happening between her legs was not visible to Rachel.

"Well, after I recovered, I pulled Mark close and whispered in his ear. " 'I want you to go to the bathroom and remove your underwear.' Let me tell you, the look on his face was priceless. He didn't know what to expect. He protested at first, but he knew after his little escapade up my dress that there were paybacks due."

"First, I've got to adjust my package," Mark told me. "His khaki pants were definitely tenting, and he slipped his hand into his pocket to reposition his cock so it was pointing straight up."

"I'm surprised you didn't offer to help," Kristen said.

"Just hold your horses, and let me tell the story, would ya?" Rachel said.

"Mark walked to the bathroom, keeping his hand in his pocket in an effort to hide the very erect penis he was sporting. He had to go past several tables full of people, and I noticed one hot young woman watch Mark as he went by. Her eyes lingered on his crotch. After he had passed by, she leaned over to her girlfriend and whispered something. They both started giggling and then looked over at me and gave me an approving nod."

"Oh my gosh!" Kristen said. "Do you think they knew what was going on?"

"Well, if they didn't at that point, they sure did a few minutes later. Mark strolled back by the table, this time sans underwear and sat down next to me in the booth."

"Where are your underwear?" I asked him. "They are history," he replied. "I trashed them. I wasn't going to just stuff them in my pocket and carry them around the restaurant!"

"For some reason, I found that hilarious, and just started laughing, which drew the attention of several tables, including the one with the two young women.

"When I finally calmed down, I pulled Mark close again and told him, 'You were a bad boy making me cum like that in a public place. Just for that, I'm going to tease you unmercifully, but I'm not going to let you cum until we get home.' He groaned as I put my hand in his lap and began tracing the outline of his cock through his khakis."

"Were the girls still watching?" Kristen asked breathlessly. She had now slipped her fingers inside the edge of panties and was circling her little clit.

"They were pretending not to, but they kept looking over at us, and each time they did, I was staring right back at them smiling. Mark was sitting there with his eyes half-closed. Trust me. They knew what was going on.

"I kept that up throughout dinner," Rachel said, suddenly laughing at the unintentional pun she had just made. "I continued to tease Mark, never going so far as to let him cum, stopping any time one of the waiters appeared at our table or someone walked by. I could tell by the way he was squirming in his seat that he had a major case of blue balls."

"You are so going to get it when we get back to your apartment," he warned me.

"I just looked him directly in the eye and said, 'You promise?' "

Kristen's hand was now moving faster between her legs. She realized that while Rachel couldn't see her hand, she could probably see the movement of her shoulder, but frankly, she was too turned on to care.

"What happened next?" she asked.

"We finished our meal, and Mark said 'Let's save dessert for when we get home.' 'No way!' I told him. 'I'm going to have my dessert and eat you too!' You know me. I'm not going to pass up the best part of the meal. Besides, I considered it professional research."

"We decided to split the Chocolate Decadence, a rich chocolate tort with raspberry sauce and chocolate shavings sprinkled on top."

Kristen didn't bother telling Rachel that she could care less what they had for dessert. Since she had overcome her weight problem years ago through a rigid regimen of diet and exercise, she stayed as far away from desserts as she could get. Besides, food was the last thing on her mind right now, but she indulged Rachel hoping she would get back to the good part of the story.

"We finished dinner and rushed out to the car. Once inside, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Mark had one arm around my neck and was reaching down my dress to cup my breast. His other hand was back up my dress, and he had a finger buried in my sopping-wet pussy. We were kissing passionately, and my hands had his zipper undone and his long hard cock was sticking out through his pants. I ran my hand up and down the shaft, jacking him off. He pulled away from me and started the engine. My hand continued to stroke him lightly as he drove quickly, but somewhat erratically, back to my place."

"Uh huh. Keep going," Kristen groaned. She was very close to coming again, and was long past caring whether Rachel saw what she was doing or not.

Rachel, for her part, could see exactly how her story was affecting her friend, and she was enjoying every minute of it. Shortly after she had realized that Kristen was touching herself, Rachel decided to see if she could reach the climax of her story at the same time Kristen reached her climax.

"We pulled into the parking lot at my complex, and Mark stuffed his cock back into his pants. We literally ran up the stairs and into the apartment.

"The door had barely slammed shut before Mark pushed me up against the wall, kissing me forcefully. His lips moved down my throat and his fingers clawed at the spaghetti straps of my dress, tugging them down and bearing my breasts. His mouth latched on to one nipple while his hand roughly squeezed the other. I was breathless and a little shocked at how aggressive he had become.

"I had never seen his animalistic side, but I definitely liked it!"

"Then what?" Kristen asked. She was so, so close. She just needed one more little push to get her over the top.

"Mark kissed his way down my body. I was still standing with my back against the wall. He went to his knees and lifted my dress and stared right at my pussy before he dove in with his tongue. I wrapped one leg over his shoulder and opened myself up to him more. His tongue danced across my clit, and I knew I was about to cum for the second time that night. I grabbed hold of his head and pulled him tight into my crotch as I flooded his face with my juices. He continued to lick me clean as my contractions slowed and then looked up me and said, "That's the dessert I wanted!"

"I thought we might take a break to recoup and move to more comfortable surroundings, but I underestimated Mark's "condition."

"What ... do ... you ... mean?" Kristen's words were coming in gasps now that she was nearing orgasm.

"I mean he wasn't done with me yet. He spun me around so my face was pressed against the wall, and he lifted the dress over my ass. I heard him undo his pants, and felt his rock-hard penis slide between my cheeks and press in to me. I put my hands against the wall to brace myself because I knew what was coming. He reached down and urged my legs further apart, grasping himself in his hand and rubbing the head of his big cock between my lips, coating them with wetness.

"The combination of my cum and his saliva meant I was more than ready for what he had in mind. He forced his thick cock into me in one thrust, and even though I knew it was coming, I still grunted at the sudden invasion.

"I could feel his hot breath on my neck and in my ear. 'I'll teach you to tease me, you little slut!' I knew he was just playing the role of domination, but the way he was taking control made me weak in the knees. The only thing holding me up was his cock buried deep in my cunt and the fact that he had me pressed up against the wall. He rammed in to me over and over again, and I thought I would pass out as another orgasm overcame me. With one final thrust, he buried himself in me, balls deep. and unleashed a massive load of cum."

That was all Kristen could take. She began convulsing and bucking in the chair, overcome by her own orgasm.

"Yes, oh God, Yessss!" Kristen cried.

Rachel watched her friend through the video connection, incredibly turned on by what she was seeing. She had never witnessed another woman having an orgasm. It was incredibly erotic.

It took a minute or two before Kristen returned to the real world, and when she did, she was mortified by what she had done. Embarrassment overcame her, and she began apologizing to Rachel.

"Rachel, I am so sorry," she sobbed. "I don't know what came over me. I ... I've never done anything like that before." Kristen was horrified.

"Kristen, honey, stop, stop," Rachel said. "Listen to me ... listen."

Kristen finally calmed down a little.

"You don't have any reason to apologize. That was one of the sexiest things I have ever witnessed in my life. I knew what was happening, and I wanted to watch you cum. Don't apologize. We're best friends. We can share anything with each other. Don't you know that?"

Kristen nodded into the camera, still a little unsure.

"I'll tell you what," Rachel said. "I want you to come over tonight for dinner. I'll fix you a new dish I'm working on. We'll have some wine, and we can talk about it if you want, but you've been alone enough this week. What do you say?"

"OK," Kristen said at last. "I'd like that. And Rachel, thanks for understanding and not being horrified by what just happened."

"Honey, I said stop it. The last thing I am is horrified. Now you get some sleep, and I'll see you tonight."

"OK, good night," Kristen said.

"Good night," Rachel replied, shutting down the video connection.

"Oh no, Kristen, I'm far from horrified," Rachel said to herself. "In fact, you'll see just how I feel tonight."

Rachel had already changed into a large T-shirt and panties in preparation for bed, but now she slipped her hand down the front of her panties, running her fingers through her pussy, feeling the mixture of her own juices and Mark's cum, which was now starting to seep out of her well-used cunt.

She scooped some of the mixture on to her finger and brought it up to her lips, savoring the combined flavors.

"Oh, I can't wait to show you how I feel," Rachel said. "I just can't wait."

To be continued...

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers