The Awakening of Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Master, give it to me now," she cried out, and Chris gave one final lunge as his sac gave up its contents, sending them along his pulsing length to explode into her. Simultaneously and with cries of joy Rebecca let herself go, wave after wave of intense pleasure searing through every nerve ending, her juices flooding out and down the inside of her thighs.

Chris almost collapsed on top of her his breath coming in huge gasps. Eventually he straightened up and sat down on the floor, Rebecca dropped down beside him, tears trickling down her face, their saltiness stinging the corners of her eyes.

"Master," she eventually managed to say, "that was the best climax I have ever had, I am so pleased that you noticed me in the Supermarket. I have missed so much pleasure since I married, but no more, you have opened the door to my cage, and now with you I shall fly to heights I have never been." With that, she prostrated herself before him, "My Lord I am forever yours," she managed to say to him from her position with her face on his feet.

"Little one you are tremendous, I am also pleased to have found you, but as you are a married woman, we must be a little circumspect, and not flaunt this burgeoning relationship, such could prove a destructive force in your life."

"Master I shall do exactly that which pleases you, I will allow you to be my guide and my mentor, I will be your submissive for as long as you need me to be."

"Come my little one, sit beside me, let me put my arm around you and hold you close to me; here beside me is where you will belong for a long time. This time tomorrow I shall be gone, and I want to talk to you about that before I leave, and now seems to be a good time. I am not one of those who having had you will now dump you; we shall build together on what we are creating this weekend. Should we end this at some time in the future it will be amicably and not as foes. You have shown yourself more than worthy of being a submissive, and I hope that I have been able to show that I am a good Master."

"My time is my own, I am one of the idle rich, the hardest work I do is going to the bank to get a new cheque book; I have more money than I can count, and pay people to look after it and make it grow for me. Damn it, I can't even spend the interest I make each year."

"The point I am trying to make is that I am free to see you at any time, but there is so much more that you need to learn about me. That is why I want you to come to my home and see just what I will be able to do for you."

"Master please stop for a moment, I don't care about money, should I ever decide to leave this husband of mine, and that grows more possible every day, half the value of this house would be mine. Plus I have a nest egg that was left to me by my aunt, and when my parents leave me, I will also have their house and half of all that they have. My sister will get the other half."

"You can give me so much more than money can ever buy Master, the pleasure you bring to me is worth more than anything I have previously known, and to be a pupil at your feet is knowledge that will make a new woman of me I am sure."

"I know I am gabbling on Master, but please bear with me for a little longer. Yesterday you showed me pleasures of the flesh and bondage, something that was hitherto unknown to me, although I had read about it in the books I read.

Today my Master you have beaten my behind and shown me the wonderful pleasure that can also bring. I am certain in my own mind that you will show me much more, and also that you will not harm me, I feel safe with you, I have found you considerate as well as highly sexual. I can ask no more of you and give myself to you willingly."

"You have my heart and my body Master, if there is anything more I would gladly give it, for you have set me free."

"There, I have said enough now, perhaps you would like to get a word or two in as well," she said laughingly.

"My dear sweet subbie, I have searched all over for someone like you, and when I find one that suits me she is married, but from what you have said to me this will not prove a barrier to a budding relationship. All is very new to you now; you have never met another Master, so have nothing to judge me by except your own feelings and the long emptiness you have suffered.

I shall make you this promise, that whatever problems you may face I shall always be there by your side, standing tall, not only your mentor, but also as your confidant and your lover. As your Master I have a duty to guide you, care for you and see to your health and welfare, but any time that you feel the need to break away and fly on your own you are free to end our Master/subbie relationship without having to explain why."

"Oh Master why would I want to end what we have only just begun, I feel like an explorer on a journey of discovery, charting new and virgin territory, where no man has been before, or woman for that matter."

"We shall see little one, as I have already stated, the journey is fresh and you are excited by the prospect of discovering just what lies hidden in your depths. I will assess your needs as we journey along, and expand your horizons continuously. Now, let us hit the shower and get ready for the evenings fun and games."

With that, Rebecca jumped into action saying: "yes Master," leaped into the shower and turned it on. "Come Master, join me."

Her exuberance was infectious and laughing he joined her, in a very short while they were soaping each other and exploring each other's bodies, his hard maleness and her soft curves. Playing like this Rebecca found that she had become turned on once more, and pleaded with Chris to take her, but he refused saying that he would like to sit on the floor of the shower and watch her bring herself to a climax.

"Stand right in front of me little one that I may fold back your lips when you are ready to climax, and I can see inside your beautiful pussy."

"Master my will is your command," she said, eager to do his bidding and wanting him to see all.

Silent music played in her head as she swayed from left to right and back again rhythmically, her hands lightly stroking her sides, floating over erect nipples, grazing them to bring them to a hardness that she had not before known. Standing before him with legs widely parted, Rebecca felt pride in herself that she was also unaccustomed to, doing this for a man whom before yesterday had been relatively unknown to her.

She had never in her life performed for anyone in any way at all, not even baring her breasts on the beach, where many other women did it as a matter of course. She was doing this not only for Chris, but also for herself; he had opened the door and let forth a bird of paradise, and she flew with her newfound freedom.

Slowly her hands moved down to her now swollen mound, lost in the music and sensuality of the moment, she knew that her clit had become swollen before her fingers found it, and plunged two of them between wet lips to be coated with her juices before agitating it. A soft moan passed her lips and a smile wreathed her face as she came into contact with the fast hardening bud, when suddenly Chris's voice rang in her ears.

"Do not stop stroking, but you are not allowed to climax until I say so, do you hear me Rebecca?"

"Yes Master, I hear you, but it will be difficult for me to hold back, I don't think I can do it, but I shall try."

"That's my good girl," he said as he slid both hands up the inside of her thighs until able to part her thickened lips with his thumbs. "Beautiful," he exclaimed, "you have the most beautiful pussy, please continue and coax your little bud out from under its hood."

The gentle, sensual music floating so serenely in her mind continued to play and slowly the bud began to appear much paler than the surrounding hood and soft, dark pink folds of her vaginal walls. She wanted to climax so badly now and tried to think of other things than the moment, to stave off the inevitable.

Chris could see her muscles contracting, and knew how close she had come, but he was watching for the point of no return, and spoke soft words of encouragement to her to help her hold back. The contractions slowly increased in speed, her hips were moving as though she had an invisible cock in there and he could tell that she had become very, very close.

Holding her lips firmly he spoke to her sharply. "Now Rebecca, cumm for me now," with a shudder she thrust her hips toward him, cried out loudly and let herself go. She did so with a huge effort, like never before, and the force made it spurt out about four or five inches, as far as he could tell, certainly within a couple of inches of his face.

Immediately he dove forward to lap up her creamy juice, delighted at the way she had finished, he threw his arms around her hips drawing her pussy close, and telling her how wonderful she was and that she had spurted.

Initially Rebecca didn't understand what he meant by spurted, so he explained to her that by holding back she had in fact caused an ejaculation. She laughed at this, for until now she had never known that a woman could ejaculate, and was so glad that Chris had been the one who knew how to make it happen.

Rebecca stepped forward, stretched her legs and put out a hand to help him up. "Master you have taught me so much in the last twenty-four hours that I wonder there is anything left to teach me."

"Little one there is so very much more, and tonight I have something very special for you, but to know what it is you will have to wait until after dinner. Speaking of that, my stomach is telling me that it must be time to start thinking about eating, what do you think?"

"Yes, it must be Master and I shall prepare something really special for you tonight, after I have checked for any telephone messages." With that they stepped out of the shower, dried themselves off, and picking up fresh towels draped them around their middles. Rebecca wanted to be the same as Chris, but felt that she could not deny him a more or less constant view of her delicious breasts, besides, she liked him looking at them, and his touch made her shiver with delight.

Rebecca made the decision of her life at that point, unless she was wearing a short skirt she would never wear panties again, especially when out with her Master; except when her monthly came around; neither would she ever wear a bra in his presence. She figured that this could save them an awful lot of time if they were out somewhere and felt the need for some very personal contact.

As she moved around the kitchen preparing for dinner, the smile on her face could maybe be likened to that which might be found on the face of a cat after it had stolen the cream. 'Mmmmmm!' 'She thought, 'the Master's cream, just too delicious for words.'

As Rebecca busied herself in the kitchen, Chris found a place where he could sit down and watch her working. He found her to be methodical and precise, clearing as she went, and soon the various aromas' assailed his nostrils, setting his stomach to groaning and his taste buds to watering.

"Master would you care to sit at the table," she called, "I will be in to lay it in just a moment; the food will soon be ready."

Without argument, he walked over to the table and sat down. She was soon by his side with place mats, cutlery, plus a bottle of Merlot, glasses and a corkscrew. "Will you do the honours My Lord; I will bring the food." As she bent over the table, he gave the towel a little tug, sending it to the floor, thus enabling him to stroke her soft and comely ass.

She purred and lingered a little longer than was necessary, enjoying the feel of his warm and gentle hand, but he made no attempt to advance on the stroking, simply wanting to caress the soft flesh.

"Master!" She exclaimed, "Is there something I can do for you?" Rebecca had come to love his touch, so gentle and yet with an underlying strength that would not be denied.

"No, no little one, be off about your business now, time for play later on."

"Yes Master," she said, grinning from ear to ear. She had been quite ready for dinner to spoil if he had asked it of her; and for any reason; he had but to instruct her, she was his, owned by him and would do anything that he asked of her at any time and any place.

Rebecca was proud of her standing in the scheme of things, although she had known nothing of this way of life previously. What she knew in her heart was that Chris had liberated her, and that she had not had this much pleasure in her whole life. Chris had but to ask anything of her, and she would happily carry out his instructions, whatever they were.

Both being hungry they ate with relish, and as though food would soon be a thing of the past; the Merlot mellowed them, and she was ready to bring in another bottle. Music was put on the CD player, and after the table was cleared, they sat on the floor drinking the wine, and talking softly about what being owned and being his really meant. Rebecca told him that she would learn if he was patient with her, that all she needed was a little time to get used to the idea.

She told him that he was the first man in her life since getting married some thirteen years ago, and all her problems with her husband had begun after the second child had arrived. She also told him that she intended leaving him as soon as she thought the children were old enough to deal with the stress of a split family.

Rebecca confided that she thought he had another woman, there was no concrete proof, but she had smelled the aroma of a perfume about him that was different from her own, and also the odour of cigarettes and he only smoked a pipe.

There were also the phone calls, if the house phone rang and she answered, the other person would hang up, and if he got a call on his mobile, he would go out into the conservatory to answer it, closing the door behind him. Sometimes when he got a call, he would volunteer to take the dogs for a walk, something he only did it under sufferance.

Chris listened to all of this in silence, feeling that it was good for her to get it out into the open, occasionally he would nod to signify that he was listening. Overall he began to get a very sad picture of her home life, and began to understand why she had always seemed happier when out with her friend in the shopping mall.

When she had finished he refilled her glass saying: "Rebecca I am so sorry that your home life is not a happy one, and I make this promise to you, for as long as you remain my submissive I will always be there for you. I have said this before, as your Master it is my responsibility, no, my duty to ensure that your life with me is free of stress.

I shall look after your well-being and your happiness, in return I only ask that you obey me implicitly and never question my commands."

"Master as it is your duty to look after me, so it is mine to ensure that I make you happy, and I shall do all in my power to make sure that I never question your authority. I realise that my apparent wantonness is partly due to the constant frustration that has been my life for so very long, but until you came into it I had not realised how much I needed a real man. Thank you for being that man."

Following dinner, they had talked for so long while enjoying the fruity flavour of the Merlot, that neither had marked the passage of time, both realising together that it was now becoming dark outside. Rebecca stood up and asked her Master if she could go around and close the curtains now, he obligingly replied that she should; as she did this he followed her with his eyes, admiring the way her body moved when not covered with clothing.

Getting up also, he wandered into the conservatory where he stood looking out but not seeing anything. The night sounds had started, the usual daytime sounds now being quite muted. In the distance, he heard the coughing bark of the dog fox relishing in its naturalness. The noise of traffic had now disappeared, and the twittering of the birds replaced by the chirruping of the crickets.

Away out to the East he saw the moon rising, a full moon. Smiling he thought of those who followed the Vampire cults, they would be about this night, enjoying the taste of each other's offerings when they came together and bit hard enough into one another to taste it.

Lost in peaceful thoughts, he jumped when Rebecca silently came from behind to mould her body against his. "Master do you hear the fox barking and the sounds of the night?" she asked.

"Yes my little one, it is such a peaceful night and it is ours. This night I shall take you in the garden, just as the fox takes its vixen, would you like that?"

"Master I am yours to play with as you wish, but as you ask my answer must be yes.

He could feel her breasts squashed into his back and realised that already her nipples were becoming erect, this caused an immediate reaction, making his shaft perk up. He took her hand, letting her feel the hardness of him. Her fingers curled around its length gently stroking, how she loved its silky texture and the thick vein that made it pulse in her hand.

Continuing to stroke for a short while she knew that as it hardened a small bead of pre-cum would appear at its tip, and was soon rewarded. Taking it onto the tip of her finger, she placed it in her mouth, loving, but unused to its sweetness.

Dropping to her knees in front of him, she drew the pulsing organ into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head, tasting his hardness once more.

Chris groaned a little but allowed her to continue; her mouth was soft, wet and warm, almost like a pussy; he could not feel her teeth at all. Putting his hands in her hair, he grasped it tightly, pulling her onto it, thrusting deeply. He wanted her to make him climax, but knew it was out of the question at this time.

Reaching down to her, he placed both hands on her shoulders, pulling her upward to face him. "Much as I love what you are doing," he said softly, "and you do it so well, I have other things in mind for tonight. Let us go into the garden, and onto the lawn, it is a balmy night and we'll not need clothing, it will be the perfect setting for us, sex under the beautiful canopy of a midnight blue sky, golden stars and a full moon."

"Come little one, let us enjoy the beauty of the night, tomorrow I must leave you until you join me in my home." Taking her hand in his, he led her into the garden where falling to his knees, he pulled her down with him until they knelt facing one another.

Chris looked straight into her eyes and speaking softly said: "This has been a most wonderful weekend Rebecca, and I wish it could last forever, but circumstances do not permit. This night however, belongs to us."

"Oh Master I have enjoyed your company immensely and have sworn to be yours. Nothing can change that and one day I shall be free, then you can do as you will with me whenever you wish, if it still remains your wish."

"Little one, we cannot predict the future, but as things are at present, there is no one with whom I would rather be. You are an apt pupil and ready, no, willing to learn and I am honoured that I shall be the one to teach you. In the morning, I must leave you to enable you to put your home in order before the family return.

When you are able, please call me, and I will come and pick you up from wherever you wish. For now, let us forget tomorrow and enjoy this night to the full, come, lay down with me."

They lay down side by side, he caressing her breasts, pinching the nipples firmly and she gently stroking his erection. Smiling at each other they kissed as a loving couple, at first softly, sweet caresses with their lips, until no longer able to hold back, their passions aroused, lips met crushingly, tongues probing deeply. The dance of lust had begun, but this time with a difference.