The Awakening of Snow White

Story Info
Have you ever wondered what Snow White these days?
1.3k words
3.88
57.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you ever wonder what it would be like to awaken Snow White in modern times? Everyone has their own ideas, well here is mine….

The wickedness of the world became to much for the beautiful Snow White, she slips off to The Seven Dwarfs Retreat just outside of Miami Florida. As she arrives, she stops at the gate, getting out of her car; she walks to the entrance, signing in to the retreat.

Slipping out of her clothes to commune with nature, happy she was told about this retreat, wanting to get away from all the worldly confines she moves naked thru the gate. Walking down the path, Snow White moves off to her cabin. Opening the door she walks thru the door looking around at the bungalow, her home for the next ten days.

Standing naked she looks into the full length mirror, whispering softly, “mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?” Jumping back as she hears a strange voice telling her, “Snow White you are the fairest of them all, you’re soft round curves, your soft white milky skin.

Walking out of the cabin and over to the pool, she sees people gathering there. Moving to the crowd that is gathering she introduces herself to those present. Smiling softly as a sexy man walks over to her, he stops to introduce himself to her. Smiling as she looks up to Julio, her eyes never leaving his.

Soft music playing in the background as everyone mingles around, getting to know each other. Julio never letting her out of his sight, the stars and the moon high in the sky as he watches her leave the group and head off to her cabin.

With Snow White gone, Julio moves off to his cabin which it turns out is next door to hers. He watches her as she steps onto the porch, shocked as he watches her faint onto the porch, Julio rushes to her side, lifting her into his strong arms and carries her into her cabin, walking thru to her bedroom, he lays her down on her large sleigh bed.

Slowly Julio looks over her body as she lays there touching her very carefully looking for any bumps from where she hit, finding nothing he sits down beside the bed, watching her, waiting for her to awaken.

Holding her hand as he gently caresses it, softly stroking her fingers with his. Julio can’t help himself as he leans down to softly kiss her soft lips. Looking up he sees her eyes are still closed and not sure what to do, he sits beside her bed, the fantasy running thru his mind of what he would love to do with her.

Absentmindedly Julio begins to touch her shoulder, very gently caressing the soft smooth skin, his fingers trailing down over her large breast, then to her nipple where he gently tweaks it, the nipple hardening to his gentle touch. Moving further down over her softly rounded tummy as he quietly leans down to suckle her hard nipple into his warm mouth, his tongue softly teasing her nipple within his mouth.

As Julio continues to suckle her hardened nipple he looks up to her eyes which still have not opened, but he hears the soft moan that escapes her soft lips. Sucking harder Julio waits for her to awaken as he his hand slipping lower to her soft shaven mound. Julio feels her body quiver to his touch as he gently parts her thighs exposing her clit to the coolness of the air, he kisses his way down her tummy to her soft smooth mound, kissing it softly, moving a bit lower, he softly kisses her exposed clit, hearing the soft moan, then he feels her hand come up and her fingers running over his head, pushing his face down tighter to her clit.

Julio looks up to meet her open eyes, the passion burning there. He now knows how Snow White should always be awakened.

Julio sucks her clit softly into his mouth as he moves between her open thighs, placing his hands under her soft rounded ass, kneading the flesh as he continues to suckle on her clit, he feels the hardening of it in his mouth. As Julio heard the moans getting louder, her body beginning to move with him, he suckles harder and faster, the moans growing, the passion rising as he releases her clit, slipping his tongue deep into her.

Screaming out in pleasure as his tongue drives her over the edge, the quivers uncontrollable, her body tightening as she totally lets go, the spasms growing as she begins to cum so hard onto Julio’s tongue, the pleasure of her sweet taste, he continues to taste her as he licks and sucks her sweet hot walls.

Hearing Snow White as she starts to moan loudly asking him to come up to her, Julio moves up to her, kissing her softly, sharing the taste of her on his tongue with her. Deepening the kiss as their tongues play together, the heat and passion growing wild, the fire totally igniting as Snow White pushes Julio onto his back, slipping up to straddling his hips, taking his hard cock into her, slowly sinking down onto him,

Julio feels the hot tightness of her, the need within him growing as he pushes up softly into her. Totally filling her as she moans loudly, Julio runs his hands up over her body, cupping her large full breasts, drawing her down to him, sucking them into his mouth as she continues to move slowly up and down his hard shaft, rotating her hips as she moves with him, the pleasures she feels awakening new pleasures, needs, and desires.

Julio rolls Snow White onto her back, thrusting harder and deeper into her, feels her pleasure as he leans down to kiss her, the passion growing within them, the tightness of her around him as they move together as one. Julio takes her leg up over his shoulder as he turns her onto her side, her leg wrapped around him as he straddles her other leg, thrusting harder and deeper into her.

The moans of pleasure escaping their lips; they move as one, her body quivering, the pleasure growing more for them. Snow White moves to push her face into her pillow, the screams of pleasure louder and louder. Her body turns as she does, Julio moves her onto her softly rounded tummy as he moves between her open thighs Julio pulls her back to him, on her hands and knees, thrusting hard and fast in and out of her tight silken walls.

Julio continues to slide in and out of her as he leans down kissing and nibbling her back. Snow White begins to cum all over his hard shaft buried deep within her. As Julio feels her cum on him, he thrusts hard and deep into her, spilling his seed deep within her.

Julio slowly pulls out of her, he presses her body down to the mattress as he pulls her back into his arms laying beside her, he cradles her into his arms, cuddling her close to him, their bodies spooning together. Julio softly kisses her neck, her shoulder, her hair as he caresses her breast, holding her tight to him in his arms where his Snow White belongs.

The morning comes, the sun bright in the sky, as they know this is the first of a lot of sunrises they will share together as once Prince Charming finds his Snow White, he cherishes her, loves her and keeps her on a pedestal for life so that he is always her prince charming and she is always his Snow White.

By: Lady Shani

September 15, 2002