The Awakening of Sue: Friday

Story Info
The exploration of self.
6.6k words
4.16
39.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the night, Sue kept tossing and turning. She dreamt about someone chasing her who finally caught her from behind. Reaching around her, the person grabbed her breasts and began pulling and twisting on her nipples. She tried to break free but she was unable to do so. The person reached down between her legs and ripped off her panties. She tried to keep her legs closed but when she did that, the person twisted her breasts causing her some pain and so she opened her legs. In the dream, she was wet with anticipation. The man bent her over and quickly entered her in one stroke. She felt the cock bounce against her cervix. Soon she was moaning and could begin to feel her orgasm. The man turned her around and she saw that the man was Roy.

At that point, she awoke. She was breathing hard and she was alone in bed. She could hear Dave in the bathroom preparing to go to work. Her nipples were hard as if someone had been playing with them and when she put her hand down to her vagina, she was wet. My god what is happening to me. I am turning into a sex addict. To dream about Roy there is something wrong with me. Yet, she could not get the sight of Roy's huge cock out of her mind. She wondered how that would feel shoving up her tight cunt. She began to feel excited and reached down between her legs taking her hand and slowly lifting an edge of her panties began to put one finger in herself and with her thumb playing with her clit.

She continued to hear Dave humming to himself in the bathroom and that just made her the more excited. Soon she had two fingers stroking herself. Her hips began to move on their own meeting her fingers as she shoved them into her. She tried to fit in her whole hand knowing that would be like having Roy's cock inside of her. Continuing to play with her clit with her thumb she continued to fuck herself with her fingers. She could feel her orgasm coming and she used her other hand to play with her nipples. Soon she began to move faster. Her legs began to spasm as her orgasm came. She felt like screaming but stuck her free fingers into her mouth sucking on them in order to stifle her screams of ecstasy. Squeezing her thighs together, she felt the last of her orgasm.

Dave came out of the bathroom just as she finally felt the last of her cumming. He was already dressed, as he had to go to work early in order to prepare things for their trip tomorrow. "What don't you sleep in? You know that you had a busy night. I want you to be plenty rested for our trip."

"I guess that I can though Eve and I still have to go shopping for bathing suits. She is coming this morning."

Sue got up and gave Dave a kiss on the cheek wondering if he could smell her sex on her fingers. He gave her a kiss back telling her that he may be late coming home. Sue decided that since she was up to take a shower. She went into the bathroom and removed her panties and robe. Looking at herself, she continued to wonder what was happening to her. Her dreams were becoming more erotic and explicit. Just thinking about her dreams, she felt herself vagina moisten. How could this be, I just climaxed and I am still horny.

She started the water. As she stepped into the shower, she began to think about her dream and about seeing Roy with her daughter. She began to feel herself become excited with the picture of her daughter impaled on his massive cock. Her nipples began to harden without her touching them. She took the washcloth and began to rub the rough cloth across her nipples. The friction of the washcloth against her sensitive nipples caused them to harden like little knobs sticking straight out from her breasts. As she continued to play with her nipples, she became excited. With her other hand, she reached down and slowly caressed her inner thigh. Slowly she worked her way up her leg until she reached her cunt. She was wet and without effort, she inserted two fingers into her vagina. With the vision of Roy and Carrie fucking, she caressed her clit. She took her other hand and began to lower it to her cunt. With her right hand finger fucking herself, she took the left hand and began to reach behind and tease her ass. She took her fingers and separated her lips so that she could put three fingers in her. She began to moan aloud and hump against her hand. She placed on leg on the edge of the shower so that she had better access to her cunt. Soon she was able to put four fingers in herself and she was bucking hard on her hand. Her moans were louder and she could feel herself just about to come when she could hear the phone ringing insistently.

Reluctantly, Sue grabbed a towel and went to answer the phone. On the other end was Eve. "Where are you at girlfriend? I down at your door waiting to start to spend our husbands money." Sue looked out the window and saw that Eve was on her cell phone waiting in her car. She waved and said to Eve, "Hold on and I will come down and let you in."

Wrapped in a towel, Sue opened the door to let Eve inside. Eve looking at her commented, "I hope that I didn't interrupt anything. Looks like you just got out of the shower." Assuring her that she was running late, Sue told Eve to make her self comfortable while she got herself ready. Once she was back in the bathroom, Sue dried herself off. She could not shake off the image of Roy.

She was reminiscing about this when she heard the door to the bathroom open and Eve yelling into the room, "Are you ready yet? I have laid out some clothes for you. I also made you a drink and it is on the dresser. My you look good no wonder your husband brags about you." Eve had stuck her head in the room and could see Sue in the mirror with her nipples still hard. Quickly Sue pulled the towel up to cover her and yelled at Eve to get out. She wondered what clothes Eve would pick for her. The thought of Eve going through her clothes for some reason did not bother her.

When she went into the bedroom, she saw what Eve had laid out. Typical Sue thought to herself, the clothes were revealing with a short skirt, white lace French cut underwear, a white blouse without any bras, and thigh high dark hose. She had bought this outfit once just for Dave and had never worn it in public. She tried to object to wearing these but Eve insisted. She thought why not. She put the clothes on and chose a pair of black heels to wear, which increased the sense of height and accentuated her legs. She downed the drink in a gulp and almost passed out, as it was straight bourbon. She began to feel the warmth of the drink as it hit her stomach and she began to feel more relaxed. She continued to wonder about these erotic thoughts that she had. It was as if something was changing within her. At first, it seemed to be scary, but now it seems that she was becoming used to the idea. Yet, she worried about becoming addicted to these thoughts and feelings.

When she was finished, she and Eve left. The day was sunny and warm and Eve drove with the car top down. The wind blowing their hair and the warmth of the sun continued to relax them. They drove to an exclusive shop in one of the strip malls that dotted around the outskirts of the city. Eve had suggested that this store was very exclusive and had all the latest fashions.

She took Sue to an exclusive woman's shop that specialized in swimwear. Sue was still feeling some of the buzz of the bourbon and was feeling calmer. Eve suggested that Sue allow her to pick out some suits. Sue protested but gave in, as she was not sure what she was looking for in a bathing suit. Eve picked out some more traditional one-piece suits that were quite stylish as well as some two-piece. She also picked out some thong bikinis. Sue protested and Eve just told her to try them on and if she did not like them, she could leave them. When they went to find a dressing room there was only one available. Sue offered to wait but Eve suggested that they could share the dressing room. She explained that they would be spending a lot of time together and they were both grown women. Sue found herself talked into going ahead and sharing.

Sue felt a bit embarrassed about undressing and turned her back to her friend. She unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her dress. She thought about keeping her underwear on but know that she could not do so and put the bikini on. As she was slipping off her underwear, she looked into the mirror and saw Eve standing there nude. She felt her mouth fall open as Eve was not only nude but she had shaven her pubic hair. She must have been staring as Eve looked at her. She made no attempt to cover herself and turned full on to Sue.

"I found that it is easier to wear things like a bikini when I don't have any pubes to deal with. I go to my beauty shop where they do bikini waxes that last for more than a month at a time. I have been doing this for the last six months and it has gotten to the point that when the hair begins to grow back it no longer itches. Besides Bill loves to see me naked down there. He says that it is so nice to touch the smooth skin. If you are going to get some of these bikinis you will have to have some sort of trim." Saying this Eve was staring at Sue's pubic hair. Even though Sue did not have a lot of hair, she would have to trim her pubes to wear any of the suits even the one-piece.

Eve continued to look at her. Sue felt her nipples become hard. Then Eve turned back and began to put on some thong suits. Sue thought to herself, "I am losing it. I felt turned on by her looking at me. Another woman has never turned me on. I must be going crazy." Yet, there was just a brief moment when she wondered what it would be like. Trying to appear nonchalant, Sue put on some of the thong suits like Eve. The suits were tight and initially uncomfortable but soon she become used to having the thong between her buttocks. Both of the women began to giggle and soon felt more relaxed trying on the suits. Eve commented on how the suits looked but stated that after they left they would need to go to her beauty shop so that Sue could get a bikini wax or trim.

Sue decided to buy three suits, two of them were French cut and one thong. As they were leaving the store, Eve suggested whether or not Sue was into doing something daring. Before Sue could even answer, she directed her to a shop that specialized in lingerie. This particular shop had some very daring articles. Eve pulled down some thong underwear and some undercup bras that left the nipples exposed. She also got some garters and hose both used with garters and thigh high hose. She dragged Sue into a dressing room and wanted Sue to put on the thong underwear and the bras.

Sue noticed that her hands were shaky as she began to unbutton her blouse. Sue felt Eve's eyes on her but Eve acted as if nothing special was going on. When the blouse came off, Eve took the bra and gave it to Sue. The bra lifted Sue's breasts and caused her nipples to be more prominent than normal. Before Sue could react, Eve handed her the thong underwear. She then took the thong underwear and put them on. Sue's nipples were rock hard. Eve turned her around, showed what Sue looked like in the mirror with her prominent hard nipples, and lifted her skirt to show the thong underwear. Sue almost involuntarily reached down to touch her breasts. Sue knew that Eve could not help smell her sex. Yet, Eve acted as if nothing was going on. Eve continued to hold her dress up and commented how lovely she looked and how turned on Dave would be when he sees this outfit. Sue took off the bra and put her blouse back on. Her nipples were still hard and pushed out the blouse. Eve gathered the articles and left to pay for them.

Sue was embarrassed as well as turned on. She felt that she had to say something to Eve about what happened. Initially, Eve told her not to worry. "You don't understand. There is something wrong with me. I have never been like this before. I have turned into some kind of sex slut and can't seem to help myself. After yesterday, I can't think about anything but sex. I keep having these erotic thoughts in my head. I go around constantly turned on. Just now seeing you look at me, I felt myself thinking about sex. I would never do anything like that with you and never have with any woman. My god, what will Dave say."

"Dave will never know. You are stressed out and that is the reason why you have been doing things. When we go on the vacation, you will find yourself feeling better about yourself. Besides David might want a little slut in bed. You can use these for fantasy purposes. It certainly worked on you and will work on David. First let's pay for these get something to eat and drink. Then we will go to the beauty shop. That will give you some time to calm down. Let's go to that restaurant we went to yesterday. Maybe that same waiter will be there. I would love to see his face looking at you. Besides you need to tell me what thoughts you have that get you going."

Sue replied, "I am not going to go there if you are going to put on a show. I am embarrassed enough as is. Besides I will need at least a couple of drinks before I tell you what I saw yesterday."

Eve promised not to embarrass Sue and they took off to go to the restaurant. Sure enough, the young man who served them was there and Eve made a point of being seated at his station. He remembered them and again asked if there was something, he could get them to start their lunch. Eve teased him and said that she would be more interested about something creamy for desert. He chuckled and looked at both of them. Sue again noticed that her nipples were becoming aroused. Holding the menu to her chest, she ordered a rum and cola. Eve ordered a Sex on the beach. She mentioned to keep the drinks coming. After they had ordered their lunch, Eve asked about what happened. Sue told her about seeing Roy and Carrie together. She described Roy's massive cock. As she was doing this, she began to feel her cunt moisten and her nipples harden even more in the telling. Sue noticed that Eve was crossing and uncrossing her legs as she told the story. She could even tell that Eve's nipples were getting hard.

Just then, the waiter came with their food and another round of drinks. There was no way he could miss that both women's nipples were protruding through their blouses. Eve motioned him closer and whispered something in his ear. He said something back to her in a whisper, which Sue could not hear. He then left. Eve leaned over and said to Sue, "Listen why don't you go to the restroom and I will join you there in a few minutes." Sue was puzzled as she did not need to go but told her that she would go.


When Sue entered the restroom, there was nobody else there. She was feeling a little intoxicated and decided that she did need to use the facility. As she lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, she heard the door open and voices coming in. There were two voices. She recognized Eve's and then she recognized the waiter's. Eve was telling him to hurry and get undressed. Sue could not believe her ears. She opened the stall door and could see both of them tearing at their clothes. She saw Eve grab his pants and pull them and his underwear down in one movement. He unbuttoned her top and began to maul her breasts. As his underwear reached his knees, his erect cock sprung out, hard. He was endowed though not as well as Roy. As soon as his cock was free, Eve went down on her knees and took it in her mouth. He was at least eight inches long and about 2 inches around. Eve was able to take his whole cock into her mouth and Sue could see her pushing up against his pubic hair.

As she continued to suck him, he pulled out and put her up on the shelf next to the sink. Without any hesitation, he dove between her legs. Eve grabbed the back of his head to pull him tighter into her cunt. Sue could hear Eve moaning and hear his tongue on her wet sex. Soon she could smell the musky odor. Sue began to play with her cunt stroking her clit and putting two fingers inside. Eve began to shake and buck her hips to the rhythm of the waiter's tongue. Sue watched as she noticed that he was stroking his cock as he ate Eve. Sue could hear her fingers in her juices as she continued to finger fuck herself.

The waiter pulled down Eve and turned her around so that she was facing the wall mirrors. He bent her over and with no forewarning slammed his cock into her. Eve let out a yell telling his to fuck her hard. There was no holding back. He continued to slam into her faster and faster. It seemed as if he would go on forever. As he continued to fuck Eve, Sue matched him with her fingers in her.

Soon she, Eve and the waiter were moaning. Not caring if anyone heard them, they continued to fuck towards their climax. Eve came first and reached behind the waiter grabbing his buttocks tight against her so that he was deep inside her. Her legs began to shake and tremble and she bit down on her hand to prevent her screaming her ecstasy. The young man clenched his buttocks tight and pushed even harder into her. At the same time, Sue came with a loud moan holding her hand tight against her clit. Apparently, the young man heard her, as he turned around. Sue stood there with her dress up and her panties down. Her hand covered her sex. The young man came over to her. Frozen like a deer in the headlights, he grabbed her hand and began to suck her fingers. Then he kissed her on her lips. Sue felt herself weakening and opened her mouth to his probing tongue. As he reached out to caress her breast, there was a knock on the door as somehow it was locked. A voice was wondering if anyone was in there, as she had to use the restroom. The young man smiled at Sue, turned around, and left through another door that was the employee's entrance.

Sue looked at Eve noticing the cum dripping down her leg. Both of them smiled as they dressed and unlocked the door. The woman outside stared at them as she hurried into the bathroom. When they got back to their seats, they noticed that the bill had been paid. They laughed and went out to the car.

Sue was the first one to talk. "What did we just do? My God, how could you do that especially in a toilet?"

Eve replied, "I didn't see you objecting. What harm is there in doing something? I will never see him again. Besides, it was fun and getting off is fun. I noticed that you got off watching us as well as him kissing you. No one will ever know what happened. I certainly am not going to tell Dave though Bill might get excited."

"How could you even think about doing that? Dave would never understand. I don't even understand myself and how I felt. Though I would be lying if I didn't say I was excited. But no more adventures."

"Well, just one. We need to go to the beauty parlor to get that bikini cut."

Sue found herself talked into going. Eve drove to her parlor and checked to see if there was time for Sue to get a bikini wax. They had an opening and took Sue back. In an enclosed area, the woman asked Sue to disrobe and to put on a robe if she felt she wanted one. With all that had been happening, Sue felt it would be better if she would wear a robe. When she was ready, another woman came in with a tray with warm wax and a razor. She asked if Sue had ever had a wax job done and Sue replied in the negative. The woman described all that she was going to do. The only thing that Sue had to be worried about is staying still when she shaved her pubic hair. The woman took out some shaving cream, opened the robe and began to apply the cream on her pubic hair. Sue felt embarrassed and the woman could sense that Sue was ill at ease. She reminded Sue that she had nothing to be embarrassed about and that the attendant had done several wax jobs and many women. The attendant began to shave Sue. After getting the hair on her abdomen, she began to shave around Sue's vulva. Sue could feel her lips thickening. The attendant told her that this was normal and not to worry. When done, she took the wax and placed on the area she had shaved. When the wax hardened, the attendant told Sue that this might sting a bit and she pulled off the wax.

12