The Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Grandpa enjoys teaching Michelle something new.
1.6k words
4.22
49.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa woke up horny, and his cock was hard all day with anticipation of what was to come. When Michelle was at school, and his son and daughter-in-law were at work, he popped out to gather a few supplies. He had wanted to do this as long as he could remember, and was anxious to try it out on his sweet, innocent Michelle.

The day appeared to last forever, and the night longer still. At last it was nearly ten o'clock, and he noticed Michelle's light was still on.

Was she waiting up for him? Perhaps, he thought, she was excited too, for all the wonderful things he was going to teach her - and do to her.

He couldn't wait any more.

He walked in, a plastic bag in hand. Michelle was in bed, her body hidden under her covers.

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming," she said, excitedly crawling out from under her sheets. She was wearing the same translucent nighty from the previous night, and she excitedly bounced on her knees. Even from across the room, he could see her boobies jiggle like sweet peachy jello.

"Of course your Grandpa would come!" he assured her, sitting beside her on the bed. "Got lots to teach you tonight! I just had to wait until your Mom and Dad went to bed. This is our little secret, right?"

"Right," Michelle said, smiling. "What's in the bag?"

"Something for later. Something that will make the boys REALLY excited to see you!"

"Really?" Michelle asked excitedly.

"Oh, yes. But, later. For now, would you like Grandpa to teach you some more?"

"Yes, please! Am I going to kiss your thingey again?"

"Perhaps later, Sugar. Firstly, I thought we'd focus on you."

Michelle was taken aback. "What about me?"

"Oh, boys love girls," Grandpa assured her, stroking her bare leg. Her nighty was inching up to her thighs, and he was desperate to get at her snatch. 'Patience,' he told himself. "Boys especially love girl's bodies. How 'bout you be a good girl and show Grandpa your titties."

"Why?"

"Oh, Grandpa wants to show you what the boys will do, so there won't be any surprises for you. Doesn't that sound good?"

"I guess so," Michelle said, but she really just wanted to kiss his dick again. However, not wanting to disappoint her Grandpa, she unbuttoned her three buttons on the front, and slipped her arms out, dropping her nighty at her waist, still hiding what lay beneath.

Her tits were pert and had round, dark nipples the size of quarters.

"My, they are LOVELY!" Grandpa exclaimed, reaching out and stroking them with both hands. It had been eons since he had touched such innocent, sweet flesh. He gently squeezed, massaging her luscious titties with his old, wrinkled hands.

Michelle didn't think it would have been exciting at all, someone feeling her like he did, but it actually started to make her feel rather warm and tingly "down there" again, just like yesterday.

"You really think they boys will like them? Do you think they're big enough?"

"Oh, you trust your Grandpa. The boys will simply LOVE your titties! They'll love to do this, too," he said leaning in and gently licking her nipples.

"That makes me feel kind of funny," Michelle admitted.

"It don't feel bad, does it?"

"No, just tingly all over.

"That's good!" Grandpa assured her. "Make sure you tell the boys that. They like to know they're making you feel good."

He started sucking on her pointy nipples, and flicking them with his long tongue. Such heavenly young tits... Fuck, he could do this all day!

But, he had bigger plans in store...

He sat up. "How you feel, Sugar? Shall Grandpa teach you some more, or is that enough for the night?"

"I feel good," she replied, though slightly nervous as to what he would teach her next. "I guess we can go on."

"Alright. Just if you're sure now..."

Michelle nodded. "I'm sure."

"Alright. Next, the boys will want to see your pussy. Can Grandpa see it, too?"

Michelle's smiled faded. She'd never shown her pussy to anyone, not even a doctor. "I guess so."

"Don't you worry about a thing, Sugar," he said, gently pushing her back on the bed. "Grandpa's going to make you feel real good."

He spread her legs wide, and slowly lifted up her nighty to her waist, like he was slowly opening a present.

Her pussy was all brown bush, like a juicy snatch from his golden years. "Has anybody ever touched you here, Sweetheart?"

"No, Grandpa."

"Do you ever touch yourself?"

Michelle blushed. "No, Grandpa. That's dirty."

He couldn't believe his luck. He peeled back the folds of her pussy lips, revealing the bright pink snatch hidden within.

She moaned and gasped as he touched her, paying particular attention to her long-neglected clit. "How's this feel, Sugar? Does Grandpa make you feel good when he does this?"

Michelle moaned softly, taking sharp intakes of breath as her back arched and her entire body was filled with intense warmth.

"Yes," she gasped, and he flicked it with his tongue. It tasted better than anything he could possibly remember. For an old man, licking luscious, wet, young snatch, he knew he could now die a happy man.

He began to finger her pussy hole with his old, fat thumb, just rubbing it gently.

Michelle continued to moan, even as he inserted it into her wet cunny hole.

Licking, stroking, fingering and sucking, on and on he went until he could sense her starting to climax. Her breathing became quicker, her body arched in jerky movements, and a hand whipped down to hold him back, but he quickly grabbed her wrist, pinning it down on the bed, only to suck and finger her faster and faster until she made no sound at all.

Her body then slowly relaxed, and he rose up. "Now, you tell your Grandpa. Did he do a good job on your little pussy? Did he make it feel good?"

"Yes, Grandpa," Michelle replied, squeezing her left tit. "That felt really good."

"Ah, Grandpa likes to make you feel good, Sugar. But, sometimes pain can be a good thing, too."

"Pain? Are you going to hurt me, Grandpa?"

"Just a little, my Honey. Just a little. But what we're going to do will make those boys want you SO BADLY the second they get a look at that pretty pussy of yours."

He reached into the bag and pulled out a box.

"Do ya know what boys REALLY like?" Grandpa asked her. "A bald pussy. No hair anywhere."

But Michelle was immediately hesitant. "But won't that hurt a lot?"

"Yes..." At once his demeanor changed, and he stood up. "I'm sorry, Sugar. I guess Grandpa made a mistake. He was only trying to help, after all. I suppose I thought you were a different kind of girl, wanting to PLEASE your Grandpa."

"I am that kind of girl!" Michelle said, at once scared that he would leave, and not help her. Not make her feel good again. "Okay. You can do it."

Grandpa smiled and sat back down. "It will hurt..."

"I don't care."

"Atta girl."

He opened up the box and took out the long strips of pre-waxed tape. Michelle lay back down, spreading her legs wide.

He took the first strip, and placed it firmly on her pubic hair, pressing down. "You ready, Sugar?"

"I'm ready."

His dick became hard again, knowing he was going to be causing her pain, and that he was going to be getting a gloriously bald pussy as an outcome.

Without hesitation, he quickly lifted the tape, ripping out most of her hair on the one side. She gasped in pain, almost convulsing, and he quickly rubbed her pussy lip with an old, weathered hand.

"No more, no more," she begged, tears running down her cheeks.

"Can't leave you like this, Sugar, all lopsided. The boys won't like that at all. They'd laugh at you for sure."

Michelle sighed and held onto the blankets tightly. "Do it then," she commanded. "Quickly."

He tore off another strip and then massaged that sweet pussy, watching the glorious transformation from a furry bush to a tight bald cunt.

She kept begging him to stop, only to reconsider and ask him to continue. On and on he went, until every last hair was ruthlessly ripped from her privates, leaving nothing but bare pussy and asshole. It was red and sore, despite the constant rubs. He wiped away the last of her tears and he stood her up, tugging down her nighty to the floor.

"Come with me, Sugar," he said, pulling her over to her full length mirror. Michelle stared at her new naked reflection and couldn't believe the transformation. "It looks sexy," she said, amazed.

"No, Sugar. YOU look sexy. Now, what boy wouldn't want to fuck a pussy as pretty as that, huh?"

Michelle smiled, satisfied that her Grandpa had been right.

"Now," Grandpa said, ogling the sexy, naked girl in front of him. "Grandpa has worked mighty hard tonight. Feel up for kissing his cock a bit? Grandpa loves playing with you."

Michelle nodded. "I love playing with you, too, Grandpa," she replied.

He smiled, and gently pressed on her shoulders, pushing her down toward the floor. "Good, Sugar. That makes Grandpa mighty happy. Down on your knees now, and you give your Grandpa a big wet kiss."

Out came is cock, and she opened her mouth, ready for both his dick and the load that would follow.