The Awful Minute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,691 Followers

I sat on the floor of our former bedroom, now totally bald and paunchy. My face and other points were red and swollen from where she slapped or punched me for her amusement. I gasped to recover from her 'golden gift'.

The last straw: she asked me, "What would you say if I told you I was pregnant, and it was one of your players at the party?"

I said, "I think I would grab that .357 magnum you keep under your pillow and use it...on myself."

She closed her eyes, moaned hotly, and said, "God would you? That would be so cool, I mean, that would be a tragedy. I'd have to have an expensive funeral for you, the casket made of the finest pine available. After the ceremony, open bar of course, I would return that very night at, say, 5 am, and have 'relations' with that player on top of your fresh grave. The only problem with that is that I'd already be pregnant and not able to do it again. But, it would be the THOUGHT that counted. Gee, in light of all this, I truly hope that I don't get pregnant." (she crossed her fingers behind her back.)

That night, as she watched a new reality show, her gorgeous bare feet resting on my back as a stool, Chris received a phone call from the automated computer phone at her ob gyn.

They had tried to reach her, the important news being she was pregnant! (Chris had immediately put the call on speakerphone when she heard it was the doctor's office, so I heard the news.) The computer hung up.

Chris looked at me and told me to come over. Was there a reprieve?

She had jumped on the bed to get the call; now at the edge of the bed, she motioned me to come towards her. A kiss perhaps to re-assure me? She grabbed me by the ears and pushed me down to the floor before her. She said, just in case I was checking out, that she wanted to give me a last sparking beverage first. She used her gym strong hands to compress me against herself as she generously filled my mouth. I choked it down. Then she showed utterly steel nerves. She watched as I grabbed her loaded S&W .357. I could just as well have used it on her, but she knew her man. Sure enough, I went to the little Smart car that she had bought me. (Her Mercedes 450 S beside it was locked, with her having the sole key) The final act to the play, she heard a noisy report. She collapsed onto the bed, curling up with the pillow, in the throes of a titanic orgasm, her biggest ever. Gasping for breath, she called 9 1 1 and told what happened. She was found blameless, of course.

Given a large sum from the University for my Funeral Arrangements, she said that I always preferred burial at sea, so she would take my fondest friends from the players, past and present, and go out into the Gulf for the final tribute. The university said that sounded fine.

Of course, the slutty wife of the former coach and fulltime cuckold had other plans. Oh, they DID get a boat for charter, they did go out. But, using the trolling equipment for sharks, they dragged a huge piece of chum behind the boat as Chris, his formerly loyal wife, 'entertained the crew' in fine, classic style.

Chris eventually had her baby. Curious about its source, she had the whole football team swabbed, which amused the players for months. It turned out the baby was from her favorite main squeeze, the quarterback Jeff. Given a choice of his mundane wife and this new hellcat, he chose Chris. The divorce was costly, but now that he was entering the NFL draft, he could afford it.

Their wedding was a whirlwind of college athletes, NFL scouts, some ESPN photogs, and a few private moments together.

In their suite, with the infant sleeping silently, Chris joked about how cute Tru and City Boy looked as ushers. Marking a new era, Jeff went to her and lifted her by her blouse collar. "I didn't give up my old high school sweetheart and $1.5 million just so I could marry a tramp; new government in power, baby. You have to decide whether you are mine 24/7 or do you want to take a walk. You have 60 seconds: now decide..."

He put her down. Chris, for the 1st time since the 'awful minute', was quiet, shy, and retiring again. Looking down submissively, she whispered, "You win, I'll behave."

He smiled and kissed her, almost crushing her in his NFL quality embrace. She had just needed to have controls; now she had them.

She went over to the baby. She noticed something about him as she changed his diaper. With a full head of thick brown hair, and a five inch part of him projecting out between his wildly kicking legs, she realized that Jeff's baby had more hair and better equipment than her recently departed husband did, as an adult. She then nursed their baby, the lucky infant having a beautiful erect nipple placed in its little mouth. The babe nursed noisily, causing Jeff to get hard, rock hard. Chris knew this too, the magic effect she had on her infant and her new husband. It had the same effect on both of them. She laughed to herself, put the baby back gently. She dropped her nightgown, her figure showing how she had quickly regained her incredible shape after the baby. Crawling into the marital bed, Jeff was no longer thinking of discipline; this woman needed heavy duty loving and he thought he just be the one to do it.

clinton09
clinton09
1,691 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Oops, Party Wife Got Knocked Up Husband plays a trick on this wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories