The Babes of Beirut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that feels so bitchin'," Rikki whispers.

The front button pops open. As Tahina tugs the zipper down, she brushes her nose against Rikki's tummy, inhaling deeply, as if the heat escaping the confines of the soft loosened denim were a hypnotic drug.

Tahina looks up and smiles. "You don't wear any under-things either."

"It's another little quirk of mine. Denim feels so good rubbing against my naked pussy. Are you shocked at that?"

"Oh no. Talking dirty and sharing secrets is very-very sexy."

"Do you like breasts?" Rikki whispers, circling her left nipple with a fingernail. "I do. I always have."

"I like beautiful things," Tahina whispers back. The bed sinks a little as she sits on the edge. "May -- may I touch them?"

"I'd be very disappointed if you didn't."

For a breathless moment, Tahina watches lovingly at the slight pitch that Rikki's breath brings. Her jittery hand reaches out. The pad of her index finger touches each diamond. Rikki's eyes drift shut as tiny stabs of arousal twitter in the nipple, disappear, and then resurface between her legs. Tahina's cool fingers close around the bottom of her right breast, bouncing it a little then gives it a solid squeeze.

"That tickles," Rikki whispers.

"How do you stay so hard," she murmurs.

"Overdose on Special K every morning."

Tahina's giggle is girlish. Such perfection invites further inspection. She's so lucky. She's so big, so firm, that she doesn't really need a bra. Her breast skin is flawless and completely blemish free. The absence of tan lines says she suns in the nude. Tahina's eyes focus razor sharp on Rikki's erect nipple. It's pale pink. Little bumps appear as her fingertip explores its surrounding circle. The color almost matches her slightly darker skin tone where it nearly blends in at the edges. She inches her face even closer. Bluish blood vessels, faint at first, grow darker with each soft finger stroke and each thump of Rikki's excited heart. One of the diamonds winks at her.

"Doesn't this piercing hurt?" she whispers.

"Sometimes," Rikki whispers, stroking Tahina's chin. "Like now, when I'm aroused."

Outside, crickets chirp as a dark shadow falls across twilight-blackened bushes. Like a prowling panther, the intruder moves forward then crouches behind a leafy shrub. A few feet ahead, dim light glows from around drawn curtains. Soft voices drift across the darkening night.

"Gosh Rikki," Tahina's voice murmurs. "Your nipples are sensitive."

"I told you they were."

The weasel-like man snorts and shakes his head. Anger boils across his gaunt face. "Such evil words," he growls under his breath.

In the bedroom, Tahina's eyes remain riveted to Rikki's gently thrusting breasts. Her next gentle squeeze sends electric tingles that weaken Rikki's knees. Tahina's finger extends, sliding over the nipple, caressing its shaft lightly then rolling the swelling bud in a circular motion.

Rikki's response is deep and instantaneous. Both feelings are pleasurable. Although still imprisoned beneath her jeans, Tahina's tender, intimate breast-play is raising a thin film of wetness around Rikki's pussy lips.

The weasel peers from behind the shrub. Like a spotlight beam, his focus is on that lighted window. Ears strain to hear the muted voices drifting from inside.

"Oh Rikki, I've always dreamed of having breasts like yours. Mine are so small and droopy. May I kiss them?"

"Yes, if it pleases you," Rikki whispers. "The undersides are my favorite spot."

The weasel's face looks as if he'd just swallowed a heavy dose of sour milk. Rising, he inches closer to the house.

Rikki looks down at Tahina. Cloaked in the soft light, she looks like a cherub, smitten by the goddess of her dreams. Warm tingles vibrate between Rikki's legs as Tahina's glossy lips close in.

Step by cautious step, the weasel moves forward. His shifting eyes automatically check the shadows to be certain there are no surprises lurking there.

Inside, Rikki's body jerks. "Yes-o-yesss that's the place. Mmmm, Tahina -- umm, oh-god that's it, flick-lick right where they jut out, oh -- yessss, ummm yessss, now suck, oh suck on the whole nipple -- no please, the one with the diamonds."

Tahina's lower lip skims Rikki's tender skin, sliding upward. Rikki's breast nerves tingle then spark at the warm feather-brush of her lips.

With her eyes just an inch from Rikki's breast, Tahina is captivated. The webs of bluish veins are no longer faint, but pulse, in an erotic zigzagging network just below Rikki's velvet smooth suntanned skin.

Rikki feels the nipple's shaft spring tighter, triggering a slight and uncontrollable lurch. The nipple piercing aches with each maddening throb. There's a pulling sensation, and then a feeling of wet warmth, the roughness of a wiggling tongue, then a sucking sensation soothing the ache away. Pleasure pangs worm through the breast, spread to the other then plunge and crackle around Rikki's stone-tight abs, working their way down, down toward her flaming clit. Tahina sucks the nipple lightly, as one partakes of a ripe raspberry.

"Ummmm, Tahina, that feels ultra-bitchin'."

Inside Rikki, that pressure pang swirls around her clit. It suddenly inflates as the thousand tender nerves that surround it glow and then ignite. The feeling makes her rock on her knees. It's becoming difficult to remain standing. Rikki gasps and staggers slightly. The nipple pops from between Tahina's lips. She puckers then blows softly. Wet with her saliva, the nipple turns cold and tightens even harder. The ache returns. Tahina's lips grab onto the opposite nipple.

"Ouch -- that hurts." Rikki gently nudges Tahina's head away. "You bit me."

"Oh Rikki, I'm so sorry. It's just that, well, I couldn't help myself. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No. Hey, I'm no delicate flower," Rikki says, smiling at her.

As they hug, Tahina's body feels warm and very soft. Tahina's hands slide up and down Rikki's thighs, bringing on a ripple of shudders. Behind, Rikki feels a naughty hand slide across her tailbone then squeezing between her ass and the denim.

Outside, the weasel has the partly opened window squarely in his sights. Hunched over, he creeps forward, listening to the soft voices.

"You feel so sexy without panties," Tahina's voice coos softly.

The weasel swallows.

"Ummm," Rikki moans. "My clit, oh, it's out, oh-oh, it feels so good rubbing against my jeans."

"Can I touch you back here?"

"Yes please."

In the bedroom, Rikki's spine stiffens. Tahina's probing finger nears her sphincter, circling, teasing -- then slides up and down the jeans' inside center-seam. Rikki lurches as she feels a knuckle pushing deep into her crevasse. Abu Bukhari's face appears then fades away.

"Is this too intimate for you?" Tahina whispers.

"Not at all. I'm a very sexual person. I have no boundaries. No limits."

"Can I rim you later? I'll do it with my tongue."

Rikki gasps. "Would you?"

"I'm a very sexual person too."

"Would you like to touch my pussy?"

"That would be heavenly," she whispers.

Outside, the weasel scowls as he jerks his hand out of his pants. "Women are so evil," he mumbles under his breath.

In the bedroom, Tahina starts at Rikki's thrusting tummy. Lowering the zipper, she pushes her finger beneath the denim and wags it from side to side. The lightness of her touch across Rikki's outer lips shoots tingling sensations into every nerve.

"You're wet."

"Very wet," Rikki purrs. "You?"

"Dripping."

Outside, the weasel slithers sideward toward the window, cautiously keeping his back against the house.

"Touch me more," Rikki pants, rolling her head from side to side. Tahina's finger wiggles in, stroking her inner lips. Rikki's clit snaps to full attention as Tahina fondles its tender tip. "Oh, oh, oh."

Outside, the weasel freezes. His ears perk.

"My j-jeans," Rikki gasps, "gawd-o-gawd get'em off me, please?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

The weasel's eyes shut as he listens to the rustle of clothing being removed.

Tahina works the jeans over Rikki's hips. Rikki feels spacey and distracted, secretly proud of shaving and waxing perfectly clean this morning. Tahina carefully folds the jeans and lays them next to Rikki's boots. She returns attention to the nakedness on which her loving eyes feast. With her nose, she nuzzles Rikki's navel jewels then her lower belly, and then the pillow-soft skin next to her oh-so-special place. Her lips tug and suck at the yielding softness surrounding Rikki's outer lips. Deep tingles spread down Rikki's spinal column invading her very roots. Tahina's mouth ventures up. One hand squeezes Rikki's lower ass while she nibbles and teases her navel and the dangling jewels with her tongue-tip.

"Can I put both fingers in you?" Tahina asks. "Please say I can, please?"

For a woozy moment, Rikki hesitates. Nobody has ever probed her butt before. Has this gone far enough? There's a whirl of indecision. Curiosity, insatiable sexual curiosity powers forth the answer. "Oh yes. Please."

Rikki's butt-muscles clench as Tahina's finger-pad orbits, probes gently, separates then pushes. A quick breath jerks into Rikki's lungs. She feels her sphincter resist, then pucker, then give.

"Relax," Tahina whispers softly as she gently strokes Rikki's clit-tip. "Take deep breaths. I'll be gentle. Let yourself go. Anal orgasm is so spectacular and unforgettable. Now fly, Rikki Lovette. Soar like a bird, rock softly on my soft cloud of love."

Crouched under the window, the weasel listens intently. Sweat beads dribble down his face. He fidgets as if he can't figure out weather to loosen his pants, scratch his ass or wind his watch. Above his head, he hears Rikki groaning.

"Fuckin'-a fuckin-a! Oh Tahina. Deeper, oh-god-yes, more, more."

The weasel's lips tremble as he struggles to remain still. Their voices are in his ears. What they're doing drills into his brain. The window is less than a foot above his head. He seems paralyzed and doesn't want to look. As good Muslim, he CAN'T LOOK. But, as a Hezbollah warrior, sworn to sword and gun to strike out evil, he MUST LOOK.

Rikki's head rolls back and forth on the silk sheets. "Ah-ooooo-ahhh," she gasps, twisting her hips slightly. She feels strangely awestruck, as if Abu Bukhari's thick probing cock is a magic wand with the power to ignite a heretofore-unknown sexual explosion. She gasps, cringes then quickly flings the brainsick thought into the mental garbage pail.

The weasel's lips stretch across his yellowed teeth. Bony fingers creep up the wall as he stands. He puts on eye to the window glass. His jaw drops on an indrawn gasp. The two women are naked! They're k-kissing? T-they're using tongues. And -- and the small one has two fingers in the other -- in places only dreamed in Satan's most wild and wicked dreams.

Behind Rikki's tightly closed eyes, an image of Abu Bukhari's massive cock leaps forward. His deep voice echoes, "I'll pry open your ripe American ass another day." Her muscles tighten around Tahina's finger like loops of stretched piano wire.

Something moves in the window behind them. Too absorbed in each other, neither Tahina nor Rikki see the single dark eye peering through the slit in the curtains.

The weasel just stares dumbfounded. Just beyond his lips, gray condensation forms on the window glass with each rapidly expelled breath.

There's a sucking sound as Tahina's finger pulls out. Rikki's pleasured and trembling nerves immediately miss its presence. Bukhari's face and the vision of his cock probing her ass become transparent phantoms -- then vanish.

Tahina slides her mouth up Rikki's tummy. Taking renewed interest the undersides of each breast, she spends a moment sucking one while her hand teases the other with mischievous squeezes and pinches. Next, her inquiring lips kiss each rib, each hip, and then meander to Rikki's neck, nose and ears. With a deep sigh, she buries her face in the nape of Rikki's neck.

Consciously adoring the building arousal, Rikki closes her eyelids, whimpering softly as Tahina's warm lips kiss and tug at the cleft of her chin. Tahina's teeth find Rikki's mouth, first munching softly at Rikki's lower lip. Her warm, wet, moving lips capture then claim Rikki's mouth. Her long tongue pushes in -- deep -- slipping, sliding over Rikki's tongue then wiggling, teasing the roof of her mouth.

Outside, the weasel sweats.

Rikki swipes a look. Even with her eyes closed, she can tell that to Tahina, Rikki Lovette is a godsend -- a creation -- a warm illusion, who's floated down from some far-off planetary system to sow sexual satisfaction upon the aching, starving mound between her legs.

"Lay down," Rikki whispers softly. "Let me arouse you."

There's a soft rustle as Tahina reclines on the burgundy sheets. "Am I pretty?" she asks spreading herself wide.

"Good enough to eat," Rikki whispers.

"I can hardly wait," she giggles.

Silent thoughts bubble in the weasel's brain. Such behavior is Satan's work, he growls silently. Abu Bukhari may worship wicked women such as this, but not I.

Rikki lies on top of her slowly brushing her breasts across Tahina's mouth and face. Rising, she pauses, leaving the twin mounds hanging just above Tahina's eyes.

"Rikki, these are the most beautiful I've ever seen."

Gently, Rikki draws her nipples over hers'. "So are yours."

"But I'm so small."

"But so elegantly beautiful."

The weasel lifts his face from the window, turns and stares into the night. Although whispered that this strictly forbidden behavior goes on in the back rooms in Gemmayzeh, witnessing such a gregarious act has set an evil race to his pulse. He watches a cricket hop near his shoe. He crushes the insect dead, turns and looks again. His black rodent-like eyes magnetize to the two beautiful women so deeply engrossed in their scandalous act.

In the warm bedroom, Tahina draws in a deep pleasure-filled breath as her glands respond to the slight pressure of Rikki's fingers and swell with delightful firmness.

"See," Rikki whispers, "they fit my hands perfectly."

"Your hands are so, expressive," Tahina purrs.

"It's natural with a Leonardo da Vinci masterpiece like you," Rikki coos softly.

Outside, the weasel's jaw twitches at each word.

Leaning over, Rikki grazes Tahina's upper lip with the tip of her tongue, then moves on to her shoulder, leaving little love-bites as she goes.

Tahina's breath quickens. "Ummm, suck on me Rikki. Milk me?"

The weasel jerks his face from the window glass. Disgust rages in his small eyes. He unclips a cell phone from his belt, deliberates for a second then returns it to his belt. Leaning forward he continues his stealthy surveillance.

A rash of gooseflesh rolls across Tahina's dark areola as the long dangling ends of Rikki's hair tickle and tease. She leans down. Her tongue finds Tahina's nipple from the mass of platinum strands. Extending her tongue, Rikki flicks her nipple once, then twice. It freezes hard.

Rikki giggles to herself as she sucks. From the sounds Tahina's making, it's easy to tell that she's is a groaner. Tahina's the type that's either horny or hungry. A thought jumps out of nowhere. Should I get up and make her a sandwich?

"You're making me crazy," Tahina says in a breathy whisper.

Rikki grins without removing her mouth from her nipple. With each moment, each lick, each tender woman-pleasing caress, Tahina is becoming more and more sexually alive. Restrained body language and gentle shoves to Rikki's head shows that Tahina wants it -- and wants it NOW.

Uh-uh, not just yet, Rikki decides. She needs to ache a little longer. Instinct says to torment the other nipple with nibbles that progress towards biting. Rikki grabs another peek. Tahina's eyes are clamped shut. Her head sways to the sensual lyrics drifting from the stereo. Continuing to work the nipple-tip with butterfly-like kisses, Rikki slides her left hand slowly around the other. Using a milking motion, she teases the breast for a few seconds, and then attacks hungrily, pushing the tender gland with her nose and cheeks. It's time to head south. Leaving the breast to Tahina's thundering heart, Rikki slides her hand to the softness of her inner thighs.

With his eye glued to the window, the weasel's face has turned mean as a scrap yard dog with a grudge to settle. His legs want to move, but his eyes demand to remain affixed to those two wicked moaning THINGS.

Tahina's hands aren't the least bit idle. She's touching everything, completely infatuated by Rikki's glorious nudity and her wide-open mind so heedless of any inhibitions. Her hands grope and knead the high mounds of Rikki's rear. Her finger rims Rikki's backside hole.

"Can I put it in again?" Tahina asks in a sultry voice. "This time I'll make you cum."

Outside, the weasel's legs nearly crumple.

Rikki grits her teeth. "Yessss."

The throbbing ache in the weasel's groin is nearly beyond tolerance. His leg muscles tense. He moves two steps away from the window. "Those two rebellious women spit on all decency," he mumbles to the tree trunk next to his face. "They deserve to be TAKEN." He removes a small pistol from his jacket pocket and looks at the weapon. His thin lips curve into a wicked smile. "Evil women like these are always better taken by force than willing," he mumbles softly.

Pleasure shudders spin through Rikki's deepest nerves as Tahina's finger slides in anew. This time she feels it wiggle. Rikki's nerves spark then short circuit. Muscles ratchet then cinch tight. Her clit burns as if being licked by a fire's flames. Rigid muscles throughout her entire body tighten more, as if threatening to rip from their tendons. Buried knuckle-deep inside Rikki's anal cannel, Tahina rolls her finger, twisting, stroking, faster and faster.

Tension soars. Rikki's muscles tremble. Her breasts swell like balloons. She lets out a closed-mouth scream. Orgasm, a THUNDERING orgasm suddenly detonates. Pleasure waves shock -- then shake -- then quiver, vibrating Rikki to her very core. Searing effervesces, hot as exploding nebula, power their way into everything that makes Rikki Lovette woman. Her breasts feel like twin rocks. Nipples tingle madly. Her clit feels as if it's about to explode. Toes curl tight like knots. Wild numbing feelings rocket from her scalp to her feet, even into her fingertips. The nipple piercing shrieks in painful pleasure -- overwhelming PLEASURE. Rikki rolls her head violently, releasing tension by letting out whip-like breaths.

Rikki's passion ebbs slowly. Wrapped in post-orgasm bliss, she opens her eyes. She's gone. "Tahina?"

"Was it good?" Tahina calls from the bathroom.

Rikki sits up on the bed. "Good? It was incredible. I've never-ever had an orgasm like that."

Tahina's naked form appears in the doorway. She holds up her hand. "All clean," she says with an impish smile. "Hygiene is so import --."

Scarlet barks.

Tahina freezes mid-step.

Rikki's brow furrows.

Tahina's head whips to the window. The weasel's eye is gone in a split-second.

"Someone's out there," Tahina says on an indrawn gasp.

For a second, Rikki feels her stomach lurch. Sliding off the bed, she goes to the window and parts the curtains. There's nothing but darkness and slowly waving tree shadows. "I don't see anybody."

"Look again, please?"

She looks again. Same story. Rikki turns away from the window. "You were expecting me to see a peeping tom standing out there with his thumb up his ass?"

"But Scarlet barked and I saw something move. I know I did."

Rikki slips on a bathrobe. "Okay, I'll go check it out, just in case."

"Be careful," Tahina says.

Rikki walks down the dark hall, her imagination half-expecting Abu Bukhari to burst from the shadows holding a blood-drenched knife. "Ha, that shit only happens in slasher flicks," she mutters. There's a soft click as she flips on a kitchen light. She picks up a carving knife. "Just in case," she whispers.