The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 01

Story Info
A man with a unique gift.
4k words
84.6k
88
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Hunter Daniels and I've got this little addiction which has caused my life to have some rather interesting moments. My addiction, you see, is that I crave to fuck women. My lust, however, is targeted at only married women. What's worse is that every married woman I've fucked, I've made pregnant.

I have fathered at least 20 children but before you condemn me, I need to point out that every single woman has sought me out. In fact, there are 6 women who I've impregnated multiple times. I have one lover who has had 4 of my children. I am in constant contact with these 6 wonderful women and I am still intimate with 2 of them.

It started, I guess, when I was born. You see, I have an enormous scrotum with huge testicles. Many doctors over the years, have commented on their size and guys would make fun of me in the shower over the years. I love sports but I could never wear a protective cup because of the size of my scrotum. I had to play sports like tennis that would not endanger my buddies.

When I met my first true crush, we were freshman in college. I discovered that I had an unusual talent. It was after my Frat initiation and we were alone after a party in the frat house. We were really exploring our sexual sides and we were down to our panties. I was sucking on her titties and got on top. She wrapped her legs around me and I, prematurely, shot my load.

It scared us both, the severity of my orgasm, I was spasming like crazy, and the huge volume of cum that shot everywhere. It got all over her, the furniture etc. etc. We frantically tried cleaning everything up but I'm still convinced her parents smelled my spunk on their sofa.

I have huge and very powerful ejaculations.

I felt like such a freak. I didn't date much and spent a huge amount of time masturbating. However, I loved women. All sizes, all shapes. I love small titties, large tits, small, asses, big asses. I love young women and I love old women. I wound up going to a premier Nursing program at a major university, all women, all of the time. This is where I met my first true love and, maybe, the single biggest influence on my life, Dr. Rebecca Johnson R.N.

She was the professor teaching Med/Surg Nursing which was the single most important course in the program. She had an imposing demeanor and presence, however, she was also very clearly a woman. She wore expensive clothing to lectures, wrap dresses, dress heels and so on. Those wrap dresses accentuated her moderately sized breasts. She had short dark hair, beautiful complexion and when she wanted to show it, a beautiful smile.

Her hips and legs, though, were the highlights of the physical package. When I saw her in a body fitting dress and heels, I had an instant erection. But this quickly subsided, because she was one of the most demanding professors in the school and many students had to take her course over because of bad grades.

I was scared because I also drew her as my clinical instructor at the hospital. We were going to be spending an enormous amount of time together over the next year. She liked me because of my intensity and self-motivation. She, however, didn't go easy on me. She was actually more demanding of me but also spent more time with me because she knew I was going to be a great nurse.

During this time, I was dating a girl within the program and we had sex one time. She ended it when she experienced my big nut sack and my even bigger orgasm. My cock was more or less normal, 6.5 inches when erect and a bit thicker than average but my scrotum bouncing hard off her pussy kind of freaked her out.

"Ewwwwww, that's SO gross," she exclaimed after I shot my wad into her pussy (she was on the pill).

However, I was too busy to really let this little personal set back get me upset. I had to get through the program. Dr. Johnson, I found out later, overheard this girl talking to another student at lunch and went into gruesome detail about my anatomy.

Our hospital clinical group met at night, when staffing and visitors were much lighter than during the day. The nursing students had scrubs with school identification and the instructors wore regular scrubs. I was tending to IV pump and pole, cleaning it for another patient in a darkened secluded hall. There were several unoccupied hospital beds.

I heard someone walking up behind me. It was Dr. Johnson.

"Is everything O.K., Hunt? She asked. "I need for you to insert a catheter in room 210."

I did't turn around but answered,"Yes, Ma'am. I'll be there in a minute."

The next thing I know, she has her arms wrapped me from behind. She kissed me on the neck and whispered,

"I heard you had a very unusual piece of equipment."

As she was saying this, she had slipped her hand into my scrub pants and was fondling my genitals. I turned around, astonished and she kissed me hard. I started kissing he back and soon I had my tongue in her mouth. I thought she would break it off at that point, scared that we would be discovered. However, she dropped my scrubs and started sucking my cock. Experienced nurses are the best lovers because they are kind loving people who have no inhibitions.

I was rock hard at this point and we climbed onto one of the spare beds in the darkened hall way. I pulled off her pants and panties in one move and placed my hand on her pussy. She was sopping wet and growling at me.

"Fuck me." She growled

My cockhead was touching her pussy lips and she grabbed it and slid it in. I began sliding my cock in and out slowly. My huge nut sack was bouncing off her pussy and it driving her mad. She was fucking me like uninhibited animal. Her hands were digging into my back and ass and her legs were locked around me. There would be no pulling out.

The hospital bed was banging into other parked beds, but were fucking feverishly with no regard to our surroundings. I was getting close.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming", I said in a loud voice.

"Shhhhh, let it go, baby, let it go. I want it all." She replied

My balls started convulsing and the powerful ropes of semen shot into her pussy. I felt her physically react with each shot. She was feeling my semen shoot against her cervix. I shuddered a bit after my orgasm and she was motionless. As we slowly recovered, we separated ourselves and she remained lying down.

"Do you want me to get some wash clothes and towels?" I asked sheepishly.

"No Dear" she replied, "I brought some with me. I was planning for this encounter."

As she was cleaning herself up (and then me), I was asking myself, why

my toughest professor, who is 48 and been married for 23 years would jeopardize her marriage and career for the likes of me. I never really figure it out until I graduated.

Over the next two years, she taught me everything about making love to a woman. Oral sex, anal sex, nothing was overlooked and we did everything. Our intimate acts were sometimes recklessly bold. One time, the seniors were invited to her and her husband's house for graduation barbecue and celebration. She was wearing a yellow sun dress that flowed to the ground. While no one was looking, we went to a third floor bedroom and we fucked our brains out for an hour even though there was a large amount of activity around the house.

During our affair, she was very curious about the physiology of my reproductive system. Since she consulted with a fertility clinic, she got some "under the carpet" tests done. A normal sperm count would be somewhere between 10 and 20 million per milliliter of semen (give or take based upon the level of hydration). With my humongous testicles, my count was close to 30 million per milliliter. Ejaculation amounts usually range from 1 milliliter to 10 milliliters. My ejaculation amount usually was about 20 milliliters. An average guy with an average cum shot would put out 15 million sperm per ml and 5 ml of semen. That's 75 million sperm in an average cum shot. My cum shots were putting out routinely 400 to 600 million sperm. Imaging tests showed that I had a huge prostate to accompany my scrotum. Rebecca, my professor, told me that my genitalia were the supreme baby making system.

"Hunt, you really need to be careful with women. You could really screw up a lot of people's lives with your anatomy," She oftentimes cautioned me.

Overtime, I realized that she really loved my balls slapping against her pussy and she loved feeling my powerful internal cumshots up against her cervix. But she had another mission.

She and her husband were childless, I think it was his issue, and she had made herself a strong career but was regretting at not having a family. I think you see where this is going. That last semester she went off birth control.

For spring break my graduating year, she told her husband that she was going to visit her sister and picked me up and we went to a isolated hotel in West Virginia. We fucked and we fucked and we fucked. She did everything to keep my cock continually hard. She would oftentimes place her legs up on my chest, I would lean forward with my body weight and it would raise her ass off the bed and at such an angle that cock would go in as deep as possible. When I came all 500 million sperm would flood her womb.

In order to break things up, I would suck on her clit and nipples. One thing she loved was when I would rock our groins together with my cock still in her pussy after cumming. If I was sucking on her nipples while rocking my nutsack against her pussy, she would frequently cum. I used my mouth and fingers (and even some toys) to make her cum (and she did frequently). There, however, was no wasted semen. Every last drop went into her cunt. I planted over 7 billion sperm into her pussy.

We had a lot of fun, felt a lot of love and, thank god, she got pregnant. At graduation, she came up and hugged and kissed me and told me the news. She was ecstatic. Her husband was ecstatic (She told me that she told him they were his but the genetic testing necessary for an advanced age pregnancy showed I was the father.) We made fabulous love one more time before I left the area and several months later she gave birth to a beautiful set of healthy twins girls.

Rebecca and I still talk to each other quite a bit. I love hearing about our daughters but I miss Rebecca with all my heart.

Debbie

In my new city, I was working in a Progressive Care Unit on the 7pm to 7am shift. I was working 3 days a week. Night shift was really messing up my life but I had no idea as to where it would eventually lead. I was often at home when local housewives are alone and their husbands are off at work.

I had been able to cobble enough money for a modern townhouse towards the outskirts of town. There were maybe ten units in a block and there was a swimming pool and 2 tennis courts associated with the condo. My block faced a major road but there was a nice grassy area with a berm and some shrubs to filter the traffic noise. You could still see the traffic, though.

One day, I was washing my car on my day off and this young woman came up to introduce herself.

"Hi, my name is Debbie Spencer," She started, "Me and my husband live 3 houses down from you"

"Hello, I'm Hunt Daniels" I responded, "It's a lovely day to get a tan."

She was wearing a two piece bathing suit but had shorts covering her lower half. The upper half held two very nice tits, D's. Debbie had long straight brown hair that went down to her shoulder blades. The hair was drawn back into a pony tail. Debbie was about 5'5" and 135 lbs. She had a lot of curves where she needed them. Her skin was perfect. Her legs were muscular and well defined. Her face was the All-American girl. She looked like she had come off a Beach Boys Album Cover.

"Yeah, it's perfect" She added. "I see you around a lot during the day, What do you do?"

"I'm a night shift nurse an I work 3 days a week," I replied

"That's great. I've got to go. I'm headed to the pool. My husband likes tan bodies." She smiled.

"I do too but make sure you use sun screen. Skin cancer you know. Be safe," I said.

Debbie ran off, "Bye."

I ran into her on several more occasions. We talked a little more about where we came from etc. She asked me in for coffee a couple of times but I deferred because I was coming off a shift and needed to get some sleep. I never did see her husband because of work and, on weekends, he was always playing golf or messing with his drinking buddies. I had to work every other weekend.

One day I was dragging in from work and I met Debbie in the condo parking lot.

"Would you like to come in for some coffee and breakfast?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm sorry, Debbie, but I had a hellacious night with a code and an elderly man passing on me. I really need to collapse." I managed to say.

Half jokingly she said,"I'm beginning to think you don't like me. Do I smell funny?"

"No, no, no. That's not it. I'm telling you the truth," I replied

"Tell you what," I added "After I get some rest, I'll make a coffee cake and you can come over to my place for breakfast, tomorrow. Say 8 or 9."

"It's a date," She chirped.

I made the coffee cake and had my favorite Yukon coffee blend ready. She was at my door at 8. We talked about various and sundry things for couple of hours. She seemed so bright and cheerful but she also seemed a bit lonely. I asked her if she wanted to sit in the living room and listen to some music and play some cards. She jumped at the chance. While sipping on her coffee, she noticed this photo album I had on the end table. I had a lot of college photos, skiing photos and tennis photos. She came to one photo in particular that was a close-up with me in tight white shorts. Her eyes popped wide open. She didn't say a word and put the album down.

We played a few more hands and then she said she had to go replenish her tan at the pool. She was smiling when she said she had to go.

"I loved this morning," She said "Can we do it again?"

"Sure, I really liked it too. I haven't had any social life since I started work," I said, "Night shift is hell on normal living."

We went our separate ways that day but we met several times over the next couple of months. It usually involved the same type of thing but we also went out to lunch, a couple of times we went to a movie matinee. There was no inappropriate behavior but her questions got a lot more personal about girl friends, etc. that type of stuff. Over at my house, I saw her looking at the tennis short photo more than once.

One day at 9 am we were sitting at my table and I asked her if she wanted some coffee.

"I'll tell you what I'm really in the mood for," She chirped "I would really like Hermosa."

"Well, I don't have any of that sparking white wine, but I've got plenty of orange juice," I laughed.

Thinking for a minute, I added, "I do have vodka which will make Screwdrivers."

"Perfect, make me one," She requested.

"Ok, you're a screwdriver." I laughed.

"Corny!!" She laughed too.

I make a pitcher of the stuff and we talked and laughed. We each had 3 big glasses and it was only 9:30.

"Let's play cards," I said, thinking gin rummy.

"Strip poker," was her immediate retort, "I want to see that monster, you've got in your pants."

"Huh?" said I, dumbfounded.

"Come on, you know you want to see these puppies. Now's your chance," She was fondling her tits for me.

"I want to see that cock," She said.

"Ok, Ok," I relented and I was now getting turned on. My cock was stirring in my pants which it hadn't done since Rebecca and I went our separate ways.

Since we were both high, our card playing ability had been severely curtailed. It might have been said that we were deliberately losing because I wanted to show her my cock but I needed an excuse. I was down to my jockeys and she had her bra and panties on. She lost the next hand and with a very theatrical motion popped her bra open.

She was looking at me with a "FUCK ME" look while bouncing her tits and slowly grabbing one and bringing it to her mouth. She started sucking and nibbling her own tits. It was too much for me to take. My cock was rock hard and at full erection. My monster scrotum in combination with the erection meant that my jockey's could not confine me. My briefs fell to the floor and Debbie, wide-eyed with lust saw the monster for the first time.

I jumped up from the table, ripped her panties off and stuck my tongue down her throat. She was grabbing me hard back hanging on for dear life.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless, Debbie," I whispered in her ear.

"Just do it, shut up and fuck me, FUCK ME!!" She cried.

Rather than mess around in an uncomfortable situation. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed without removing the bed covers. I was so out of control. I pushed her legs up and to each side and braced my arms so I had full access to her pussy. She was sopping wet. I pushed my cock in right up to the monster nutsack and started pumping like a madman. I placed my open mouth on hers and she sucked hard on my tongue. The wet slapping sounds of our fucking could be heard through my open bedroom window.

Debbie could feel the impending eruption through my throbbing genitalia. Since my scrotal pumping system is almost too big for my cock, my spurts last much longer and are much more powerful than the average guy. Debbie was about to feel the unique climax of a Hunter fuck. I exploded, I convulsed and shuddered as I shot fire hot ropes of ecstatic pleasure in her pussy. I rang her bell (cervix) six times. She screamed in orgasmic ecstasy.

Panting and gasping for air, I collapsed down next to her.

"Jesus, what in the hell is packed into that cock?" She breathlessly said.

"Did you like it?" I asked with a licentious look in my eye.

She grabbed me in an embrace and held me tight without saying a word.

"We're not finished, Debbie," I warned her, "I told you I'm going to fuck you senseless and I am.

I kissed her and started sucking, nibbling and squeezing her luscious tits. Her nipples were erect and she loved having my loving tongue caress the areola of each breast expanding out so that I could lick and kiss the underside of each tit. I moved down her abdomen with my tongue and started kissing her tight little bush. I was gently rubbing her pussy which was leaking my cum. Her pussy was a fleshy little thing with numerous intricate folds. It was going to be a real treat exploring that with my tongue

Rebecca once told me that if you go down on a woman after you come in her pussy, she will love you forever. I did it numerous times with Rebecca and I was going to do Debbie. I couldn't believe her response. She grabbed my head,

"Stick that tongue in deeper, DEEPER!!" She groaned.

She started having orgasmic waves. She arched her back and her chin was aimed straight at the ceiling. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was wide open,

"AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAAARRRRRRGGGGG," was all that was coming out.

I slowly came up and placed my cum covered face on hers and she licked the cum off my face. Our open mouths met once again and we massaged each other with our tongues. My cock was getting stiff again and I gently rolled her over up on her knees with her head on a pillow. I pushed my stiff cock into her pussy and started to pump.

I spread her ass cheeks for maximum penetration and she could feel the full impact of my balls. She started moaning and groaning

"OHHHHH! OHHHHH! MORE MORE, RIGHT THERE," She begged.

Occasionally she would lift her head up to look between her legs and see my balls slapping her pussy. With my balls and her big titties bouncing, it must have been a sight. People were walking around in the parking lot outside and they could clearly hear our carnal episode. We knew it and it just made us fuck harder.

12