The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 02

Story Info
A man with a unique gift.
3.7k words
49.4k
42
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie turned out to be a sex addict, MY sex addict. The more we made love, the more she wanted to make love. She was insatiable but her lust was always directed at me. She fucked her husband when he wanted it but he really didn't give her the attention she wanted. Her unbelievable lust was reserved for me.

That's an important lesson for all lovers. If you don't give your significant lover the attention they need, they will start looking elsewhere for satisfaction. However, Debbie was addicted to my massive internal cum shots. Once, when she was high on wine, she described it as a "pussy power wash of cum."

Deb and I also developed an exhibitionist fetish. At first, when the weather was good, I'd open the windows so all the local house spouses (male and female) would know what an intense fucking sounded like. Overtime, we would keep the shades open so the condo landscaping crews would see me pumping my cock into her sopping pussy. If Deb thought someone was watching, she would really go crazy. Sometimes we would mash our groins so hard that I thought she would break my pelvis.

If she was really feeling super slutty, I would lay on the bed with my ass towards the window and she would mount me in a reverse cowgirl and expose our sopping fucking genitalia for all the world to see. She would even talk to the workman who looked in the window.

"Like what you see?" She would hiss at the window. "He's fucking my brains out and he's going to flood my pussy with cum."

She would then scream, "Knock me up, Lover. Shoot that magic cum deep into my womb!!"

That wasn't the end of our craziness. I had mentioned earlier that she and husband had the townhouse three doors down from mine. All the units had sliding glass doors that let out onto a concrete pad for grills, lawn furniture and such. Then there was grass leading to a berm with skimpy shrubs to knock out the traffic noise. You could see the traffic from the sliding glass door.

One day at 7:45 am, the phone rang. It was Deb.

"Unlock your sliding glass door and open the blinds. I'll be down in a minute." She ordered. " Wait for me outside the door."

I did what I was told and a few minutes later, her door opened and out she stepped. She was completely naked wearing black 6 " heels. She walked slowly pushing her D tits out and with her ample bush prominently displayed. She walked up to me, smiling, and stuck her tongue down my throat.

"Now, you're going to fuck me right there," She leered, pointing to the carpet just inside the glass door.

It was a super intense fuck but nobody saw us that day. In fact, during the day, nobody was around that we knew. Our sex acts were only seen by strangers. This got to be a common ritual, though, except Deb wanted me to wait her for outside completely naked as well. She wanted my erection on display.

One day, we were sitting at my kitchen table and out of the blue she said, "Hunt, you know I love you."

"I love you, too. Deb," I replied.

"She continued, "I can't divorce Ralph. At least not yet. There are enormous family politics at play."

We had had this conversation many times and I knew the details but it didn't make me feel any better.

"Hunt, honey, I want your baby," She said loudly and forcefully.

I looked at her a little confused knowing the obvious problems that this would entail.

"Ralph will never know, I'll make sure of that and, only if we do get married, will you be financially responsible." She continued, "You also need to know that you can't interfere with our family matters as long as Ralph and I are married."

"I understand, I guess." I looked at her a little forlornly.

"Will you be the father of my child?" She lovingly asked.

"Sweetheart, I will make love babies with you until I'm dead." I got out.

"Oh I love you," She whispered as she kissed me. "I'm fertile now and HORNY."

She was laughing now.

"I've been off the pill long enough that my periods have returned. I just knew you would make babies with me," She chirped.

We went into the bedroom and made sweet sweet love. I was so hot that my ropes of cum hit her cervix at least ten times over a 90 minute period. We copulated every day for five days until I couldn't take any more. I had three orgasms over a four or five hour period each day. She had the key to my house and would come in while I was sleeping on work days and snuggle in next to me. For those who are counting I pumped 7.5 billion sperm into her hungry pussy. She later told me that she was pregnant after that first fuck. She said she could "feel it."

After, a couple of weeks, she came bouncing into the house all excited.

"I took the pregnancy test, I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant!!" She screamed. "I'm so happy. You and that magnificent cock, I love you so much!"

I bear hugged her and kissed her.

"That's wonderful, Darling, You and I are going to have a baby" I yelled back.

In a hushed tone, I asked, "Does Ralph know yet?"

"Nah" She replied "I'll tell him when I start showing or in six weeks, whichever comes first. It's OUR love secret."

"I think we need a celebratory fuck," She laughed, "You need to suck my clit and stick your tongue into my pussy. I need to feel you in me. I still need your cum."

Fortunately, Deb didn't have a real problem with morning sickness. She got nauseated in the mornings which initially shut down our am carnal activities but her lust came back with a vengeance after a couple of months. In fact, she even got more brazen with the exhibitionism. She found out that I found pregnant women a massive turn-on. On her naked strolls, she would come down with our "muffin in the oven" in full display even at nine months. When she just started to really show, she would wear silky white thigh highs with white 4" pumps. By the time she got to my door, my cockhead was covered in pre-cum. I hammered her pussy doggy style off and on for five hours after that display.

Our love-making never diminished, it only got hotter and hotter but when she was close to full term she came out and asked,

"What are you going to do for sex, after I deliver?"

"I haven't really thought about it. I've been in constant heaven." I replied, "I'll do what all fathers do, abstain until I get my lover back.

"Right answer but I don't think that's going to work. You love fucking too much." She matter of factory said. "You need a surrogate for sex while I'm caring for the baby."

"Huh, that sounds crazy besides I don't want anyone else," I replied.

Thinking out loud, Deb said, "A surrogate that I know and trust and, preferably, has special circumstances, too."

"Weird," I thought to myself resigned to the fact that there would be no sex for awhile.

Rhonda

A week or so later, Deb came into the house with another women in tow.

"Hunt, this is a very special lady. My older sister, Rhonda," Deb said.

"I'm very pleased to meet you. Deb, you didn't tell me that your sister was so pretty," I replied

Rhonda smiled meekly. Deb had told me that Rhonda was 30 and had a 5 year old son. She had not mentioned anything about her marriage other than the fact it could be tempestuous.

Rhonda was looking at me with a great deal of suspicion. Physically, you could see the family resemblance in the face. Rhonda had the same mouth shape, average lips but when she smiled, she had same All-American smile. Her hair was darker and cut short. She was slender and shorter than Deb. Her breasts were much smaller although I really couldn't tell. She was dressed like every other mother of a five year old, practical and functional and not at all sexual.

I met Deb at the kitchen counter and whispered out of ear shot of Rhonda.

"Deb, what's going on? Your sister is looking at me with daggers. Does she know anything?"

She chirped back unapologetically, "She knows that you've been fucking me for going on 2 years and are the father of my baby. It's only fair she knows that if she's going to be my surrogate fuck toy."

"Are you out of your mind?" I queried.

"Listen, she's bored and unhappy and she needs some real fun." She countered.

"She looks scared and she is a married mother," I said.

"Well I will be too, shortly, and you'll still be fucking me, right? RIGHT? She responded.

"Deb, you're one of a kind. Your sister must feel terribly vulnerable and upset. I'd be really scared to get in a relationship with her and lots of people get hurt."

Trying to lighten the mood, She said, "Leave it to me. It will all be fine.

We sat back down at the table and had an initially strained but cordial conversation. I found out more about Rhonda. I learned about Deb and Rhonda's childhood listening to them laugh about all their childhood adventures. Rhonda was the typical first borne. Serious and determined. Deb was more of a party girl in college. Rhonda was a serious student, a nurse in fact. We had a lot in common to talk about in that regard.

We met several more times. Sometimes Deb would chaperone, sometimes not. Rhonda's son, Peter, was in pre-school three times a week and it was during this time that we would meet. I avoided all sexual talk, innuendo etc etc. around Rhonda. She liked to drink tea and play Scrabble which we did quite a bit. It looked like we were becoming friends but not in a sexual way.

One day, I had to run some errands and got to the house late. Deb was waiting for me at the table. She snarled with a smile on her face,

"It's about time you got back. My due date is next week. It's time you and Rhonda consummated this thing. She's naked in your bed waiting for you. Get in there and don't come out til you fucked her and fucked her hard. I'm not leaving until you do."

Given this bizarre task, I entered my bedroom and closed the door. Rhonda was hiding under the sheets.

"You know what your sister just told me to do, don't you?" I said.

"I know, I know. Sometimes she can be such a unrealistic pain in the ass," She replied, "I just don't know if I want to do it or can do it."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I'm not pushing for it. Your sister is the love of my life and I don't know if I can love anyone else." I said.

This immediately put Rhonda at ease. We just carried on some pillow talk. She asked about how many lovers that I've had. She was amazed that it was only 3 for me. Ironically, she had had 4 lovers before getting married. After about a hour, Deb yelled through the door, " I don't hear anything in there, get busy."

Rhonda, giggled to herself then whispered to me, "Let's make believe we're having sex and make all the right noises."

"I'm not sure I can although I can make the bed squeak and bang the headboard," I replied.

She laughed under her breath, "I can make all the other sounds including orgasms."

"I do it at home all the time," She continued with a sarcastic smile.

We started play acting the consummation of our "relationship". We made love sounds, made passionate love talk and banged the headboard.

Deb yelled, "About time."

Rhonda and I were almost in an embrace but I was still fully clothed and she was under the sheets. We had no idea what each other. We were laughing at what we thought we had done to Deb, but Deb would have the last laugh.

Rhonda and I were face to face. The urge to kiss was irresistible. Our lips met and immediately we were in a deep tongue swapping French kiss. I started nibbling her ears and neck. Her pushed her head back to give me more access to her nape. My hands started probing for her breasts. They were smaller but still delightful. Her nipples were erect and very hard. I had to taste them. I started lightly rubbing them with my fingertips. My tongue lightly sucked and flicked her nipples. She was arching her back and obviously enjoying herself.

"You have me at a disadvantage here," She whispered passionately, "Let's get your clothes off."

And she proceeded to whisk off my shirt, unbuckle my pants. She started caressing my cock and gasped when she felt my scrotum.

"That thing IS huge," She gasped.

I was sucking on her nipples while stroking her clit and lightly fingering her pussy. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I moved over the top of her. She threw off all the covers exposing our naked bodies to the air. She grasped my cock with her hand and slid it into her pussy with a slight gasp. Her pussy was as wet as her sister's. I started pumping my cock slowly and lovingly in and out from the tip to the balls. She was grabbing my ass hard and locking me in her twot.

She didn't say much. I was wondering how she was feeling and she said, "That's the spot, ooooh, ooooh, that's it, I love your cock stroking my pussy."

The bed was really squeaking from the lustful and rhythmic fucking. I thought I heard the bedroom door open and a little minx say, "It's about time." I was thrusting harder and harder now. I could feel the cum swelling inside me and the hot semen magma beginning to move towards my cock tip. The exquisite feeling of cum swelling at my cocktail waiting to explode out had me bucking like a wild animal.

"I roared, "UUUUUUUUUUUUG... GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!" at the top of my lungs and shot never ending ropes of white hot cum into her eager pussy. Rhonda went limp, she had never felt such powerful cum shots before. She was mesmerized by all the cum.

What I didn't know, was that my little pregnant minx had my video camera and had video of me driving my cock into Rhonda's cunt. And she made sure to get a close-up of my throbbing cock and nut sack when I came. I mean you could really tell I was shooting and driving home my cum. Deb, also got without our knowledge while I was still inside her pussy, a video shot of my cum pouring out her pussy around my cock.

It took Rhonda awhile to recover but despite her initial hesitance, she wanted to fuck again and ,again, I flooded her pussy with cum. She then had to leave to pick up Peter. She has a little goofy when she left, but she kissed me hard and told me she would see me on Wednesday. There was never any more hesitance or remorse on her part about our intimate relationship. She wasn't into rough sex as much as Deb. She liked things to be more gentle up until coitus then she would go wild. She wasn't as much as an exhibitionist as Deb either but she liked for people to hear us fucking so the window was left open. Occasionally the shades would be open a little for voyeurs.

Deb delivered our beautiful baby girl, she named her Amber Elizabeth. I didn't get to see her until she came home and Ralphie went back to work. I did see a lot of Rhonda, though. Three days a week while Peter was at pre-school, she would come to my place and we would fuck for about 4 hours. I would usually drench her pussy with cum twice during out lovemaking sessions.

It was obvious, she was as addicted to my unique talents as both Deb and Rebecca. We started doing more adventurous sex positions. She loved riding my cock in both cowboy and reverse cowboy. Out of curiosity, once, she jumped off just as I was cumming and I shot three solid ropes of cum over her head. We also loved both sitting up facing each other while I had my cock inside her pussy. She loved watching it go in and out." But most of all, she loved the gallons of my hot seed inside of her. She was orgasming regularly now and was really happy then...

Deb wanted to start having sex again. Rhonda, as a "surrogate" didn't want to stop. I didn't ever see them fight but things were strained for a bit. Then one day, they both showed up together at my door looking dour and serious. I was hoping they weren't going to make me choose.

Rhonda said, "We made a decision on how to proceed on our fucking."

Then she completely surprised me,

"Seeing how both Deb and me love you, you're just going to have to fuck us both."

"Whenever we want it. If we want it at the same time, then we will do a threesome."

"Furthermore," Looking very serious, "I want your baby, Having all that love seed in my body makes me crave a child, your child."

Deb was looking satisfied about everything and was nursing Amber on her left breast.

Deb piped in, "I'm really horny. Since I haven't had your cock inside me for a long while, Rhonda is going to watch the baby, while you fuck me senseless."

Rhonda then added, "After you're finished with her, then it's my turn."

I was dumbfounded and thought I was dreaming until Deb handed the satiated and burped baby to Rhonda and took me back in the bed room. We didn't even close the door. Our clothes were off before we hit the bed. It was wonderful feeling her warm and trembling body and her sucking my tongue. I loved playing gently fondling her engorged breasts. I couldn't be rough with them because of the tenderness associated with nursing. I, however, could make mouth music on her pussy, which I did. I licked and sucked her clit until she pulled me up to kiss her and I slid my hard rod past her pussy lips with one thrust. She gasped.

"You don't know how much I missed your cock," She hissed, "Pump that seed into me."

Rhonda walked past the open door while holding the baby, and watched as I shot white hot ropes of cum into her sister. It all happened pretty quickly. After some rest Deb got up totally naked with cum dripping out of her pussy and took Amber in her arms. Rhonda quickly undressed and slid into bed next to me. We sucked on each other's tongues for awhile and then she started cleaning my cock with her tongue.

"Hunt's cum and little sis's pussy juice," She laughed, "Delicious!"

I was getting hard. Deb put the baby on the king sized bed next to us and secured my video camera.

"I'm going to get this baby making fuck for posterity," She laughed.

Rhonda and I were kissing hard and not really paying attention to our audience. I could bite and nibble Rhonda's titties. She was getting really hot when I started tongue and finger fucking her. I went back to sucking on her nipples while fingering her sopping pussy at the same time. She had a screaming orgasm and then another one.

I positioned my cock at her wet cunt and she guided it in. We started slowly fucking with her legs and feet pointed straight up in the air. Deb was playing with the baby on the bed, while enjoying the show. Occasionally she would take video of my cock sliding in and out of Rhonda. I could feel the semen swelling inside me again and exquisitely working it's way towards my penis tip. I was in ecstasy when I drenched Rhonda's pussy. Deb, holding the baby, had the zoom lens focused in on my nut sack as I shot my cum into Rhonda.

"What a sight," Deb said, "Watching our huge nut sack pulsates and pump cum."

All Rhonda could say was, "MMmmmmmmmmmm. More cum, more."

I had just fucked two sisters, one with an infant. They were walking around my bedroom, naked laughing sweaty and with my cum dripping from their pussies onto my carpet. I grabbed the video camera and made sure I got everything including the dripping seed.

I got Rhonda pregnant within the month and, unexpectedly, I got Deb pregnant again in three. I got a crib so that little Amber could quietly take naps while her mommy, aunt and I played. I got a lot of video of the naked and pregnant sisters. We were all hornier than hell and fucked every chance we could. I love eating and shooting cum into pregnant pussy. However, all good things...

Rhonda delivered a healthy baby girl and a few months later, Deb delivered a boy. My sex life went from overload to nothing in a very short time. My beloved sisters had several small children to to take care of and that now took precedence over everything. Ralphie and Deb actually had to move to a bigger place for more room. About six months after Rhonda delivered, we started having intermittent irregular sex but that only lasted until I got her pregnant again.

12