The Baby-Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is one awesome car." He said, now paying more attention to the machine than female anatomy.

"My ex-husband's pride and joy." Christine said with a touch of triumph in her voice. "I sometimes think he cared more about this car than me. That's one of the reasons I enjoyed taking it as part of the settlement so much."

Scott didn't really hear what she said, he was too totally wrapped up in the engineering marvel next to him. This car had magic. If he could take Suzie out in a car like this instead of his father's old Sentra, there'd be no problem getting her to put out.

"I wish, just once, I could drive a car like this." he mused out loud.

"Sure, why not." Christine said.

"What?" Scott looked up.

"I said, sure, why not." Christine repeated.

Scott was sure she was joking until she removed the keys from her small purse and tossed them to him. Even then, he couldn't believe she was actually going to let him drive a car so valuable.

"My husband kept this garaged for most of the year, taking it out only for special occasions." she said as she walked around to the passenger side. "Me, I think a car is meant to be used. What use is a thing of beauty if no one ever gets to see it."

Scott quickly snapped out of his disbelief and sprinted to the passenger door and opened it for her.

"Why thank you. It's nice to see a young man with manners." Christine remarked as she slid into the leather covered seat, giving Scott a good view of her long slender legs.

Closing the door, he stood there for a second, admiring both her legs and breasts which he could now see from above. He wasn't sure which was more impressive, the woman or the car. Her ex-husband must've been a real jerk to have lost both.

"Well hop in and lets go." Christine smiled.

Scott literally ran to the other side of the car and jumped in behind the wheel. The eight cylinder engine roared to life and they sped down the driveway.

On the way back to town, Scott learned a little about Christine Carey, or CC as she was know to her friends. She had grown up in Spring Valley but had moved away after college, which explained why Scott had never heard of Mrs. Fitzgerald having a sister, much less a twin. She'd married an older man, some sort of investment banker when she was 25. The marriage had gone sour and ended in a divorce a little over a year before. After traveling awhile, she'd decided to come back to her roots and moved back to town. In fact, she had just closed on the old Miller place the previous week.

"The house needs some major work, but I think that's the most interesting thing about it." Christine was saying. "I'm looking forward to renovating it. And the best part is that old Mr. Moneybags, my ex, is paying for it."

"Wow, you must've had some lawyer." Scott remarked.

"No, not really." Christine replied. "In fact he never even contested the settlement. he just signed it and that was that."

"I don't understand." Scott said.

"Well I'm not really supposed to say anything, that was one of the points in the settlement. But what the hell, he's four thousand miles from here and who are you going to tell." she laughed.

Christine had his full attention, this was interesting.

"It seems that in addition to his interests in money and old cars, my husband also had an somewhat keen interest in young men. Not a bad interest I'll grant you, but one which his fellow business associates really wouldn't understand. So rather than go through a lengthy and somewhat public divorce proceedings, I asked and he gave. It was as simple as that."

Scott had to suppress a shudder. What kind of man would prefer a guy to the hot woman sitting beside him.

"Is that the road out towards the reservoir?" Christine asked as she pointed to a turnoff and changed the subject.

"Yes it is."

"Would you mind taking the long way around, I used to love going out there when I was younger. That is if your not in a hurry to get home?"

The fact that is was already one thirty in the morning never entered Scott's mind. He immediately said OK.

A bright full moon reflected in the still waters of the reservoir as they turned onto the road that ran around it. Going this way was going to add at least a half hour to the trip home but Scott couldn't care less. The longer he spent with Christine the better. He found her directness fascinating.

Cruising along at a slow speed, they soon passed two cars parked by the water's edge. They were apart a thousand feet apart and the occupants of neither gave notice of the Caddie passing by.

"Is this still the major make-out point that I remember it to be?" Christine abruptly turned and asked as the two cars faded in the distance.

"Er...yes." Scott answered, taken of guard by the question.

If they'd been passing by twenty-four hours from now, those two cars would be multiplied a dozen fold.

"It's nice to see that some things don't change." Christine mused. "There's something to be said for tradition after all."

Scott just agreed with a noncommittal response.

"Have you ever brought a date out here?" Christine asked.

Taken aback, Scott turned and looked at the older woman. He was unquestionably not used to someone of her age talking to him like that.

"Yeh, a few times." he quietly answered.

In truth, it was here that he'd gone with Debbie Wilson on his birthday and would be back here tomorrow night with Susie.

"I thought as much." Christine smiled. "I think that at some time or another, every guy and girl from Spring Valley comes up here. They used to call this place the cherry grove because more kids lost their virginity up here than any place in the county."

Scott turned and looked at her again. he just couldn't believe the things she was saying. If she noticed the look on his face, she had no reaction.

"Make a right turn over there." the blonde woman said as she pointed to a small path next to a maintenance shed. "I want to show you something."

Following her instruction, Scott turned onto the path and drove into a heavily wooded area. They went a few hundred feet and she told him to slow down and watch for a opening in the trees. Then to make another right turn into it.

The turn came up suddenly and he had to make a hard right to make it. As the wheels skidded in the dirt he was afraid she was going to complain about what she might be doing with the car. Instead she stared right ahead, seemingly lost in thought.

About twenty-five feet ahead they emerged into a small opening right at the edge of the water line. The clearing was barely large enough for the car, having been partially reclaimed by nature since the last time Christine had been here. Still it was a spectacular view. From right to left you could see the entire reservoir as well as the brightly lit moon above. You could even see the stars forming a frame for the white globe. Best of all, it was far away from the heavily lit area where everyone usually parked.

"It's beautiful." Scott said as he took it all in.

"I wasn't sure it would still be here." Christine said, her face still basking in long ago memories. "This was one of the best kept secrets back when I was in high school. It used to be large enough to fit three cars and still offer a little privacy."

"Thanks for showing it to me." Scott said in appreciation.

"I bet you can't wait to bring your girlfriend up here now." she laughed.

Scott turned a bright red. That was exactly what he was thinking.

"That's OK, there's nothing wrong with that." Christine quipped, a little amused that she had hit it right on the money. "After all, I wouldn't have showed it to you if I thought otherwise."

Scott's color quickly faded to normal. He couldn't help thinking this was one strange woman. Interesting, but strange.

"I couldn't tell you how many times I came up here with a guy. In fact it was on this very spot that Jerry Friedman and I did it for the first time."

Scott definitely didn't have a response to her statement of how she lost her virginity.

"Diane use to come up here too." she laughed. "She wasn't always the proper doctor's wife and PTA president that she is nowadays."

Scott just smiled a knowing smile. Yesterday he would've found that statement hard to believe, but not after seeing that video.

Just then, the radio station they'd been quietly playing on their drive started playing an old song. Christine instantly reacted to the song and turned up the volume.

"I can't believe it, that was our song. Jerry and I would listen to it for hours."

Scott watched as Christine closed her eyes and leaned back in the plush seat. The bright light of the moonbeams splashed across her breasts, illuminating the exposed white skin. A broad grin appeared on her face and whatever memories she was enjoying were her own.

The song ended and she returned to reality. Scott almost felt like an intruder during such a private moment. And as before, he knew he was staring at her body. Quickly he shifted his gaze back to the lake.

"I don't mind you know." Christine said.

"Excuse me." came Scott's reply.

"I said I don't mind." she repeated. "Your looking at my breasts."

"I wasn't...I mean..I" Scott answered automatically.

"It's OK, really." the older woman said as she shifted position, actually giving the teenager an ever better look down her dress. "When a woman puts on a outfit like this, she expects men to look at them. After all, what's the point of putting them on display if you didn't want them appreciated."

Scott ran his hand through his sandy hair, not sure what to make of her comments. But if she wanted him to look, he was more than willing to oblige.

"I always found it silly when I saw women put on revealing outfits and then get offended or cover up if they noticed a man looking at them." she continued. "I work hard on keeping my body attractive. I expect it to get noticed."

It was an awkward moment as Christine moved even closer to him. The scent of her sweet perfume was strong in his nostrils and as every bit as overpowering as the nearness of her soft and very exposed flesh. His worry of earlier this evening returned as all of this frank talk and stimulation combined to produced a first class erection.

"I guess we'd better get going." Scott said as he reached up and began to turn the ignition key. Before he could turn it, he felt her soft fingers close around his.

"Scott, there's no easy way to say this." Christine said as she edged ever closer. "And I've never been very good at being coy. I want you to know I really didn't plan this when I offered you a ride home. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you want, you can do more than look at my body."

"Oh shit!" Scott though, "This can't really be happening. This is like a dream."

Christine released her hand from atop Scott's and transferred it to his lap, right on top of his now fully hard cock.

"If you don't want to, I'll understand." she whispered. "But either way, what ever happened here between these trees stays here, no one is ever going to know."

She took a long breath and pressed her breasts up against his chest, brushing her lips against his. Feeling no resistance, she kissed him. It was a soft kiss at first, as her fingers rubbed up and down his cock. Then the kiss became harder as her fingers closed around his aroused organ.

It didn't take long for Scott to respond to Christine's kiss. Whatever little hesitation he might've felt was caused by his inexperience with an aggressive woman. With all the girls he'd dated, even those he'd had sexual experiences with, there was always a certain "giving in" aspect. A small wall for them to hide behind from which they could say that it really wasn't their idea. Christine had no need for any such wall.

With a force he wasn't used to, he could feel her tongue sliding into his mouth as the pressure against his lips increased. Her full weight was now on him as she brought both hands up to the side of his face.

Cradling his head between her red tipped hands, Christine covered his face with kisses. Then she returned to his eager mouth and again began trading deep soul kisses. All this time she'd moved into his lap and was pressing her now very damp crotch against the bulge in his jeans.

"Roomy as this car is," she panted between kisses. "Maybe we'd be better off in the back seat."

Scott had no sooner agreed when she pulled off him and motioned for him to go first. It was a little disorientating for him to be taking the secondary role, but at the same time it was exciting as well.

The tall young man stretched out on the length of the broad back seat. Christine practically jumped over the front seats to land on his legs. Sitting upright, she reached behind her dress and undid the small clasps there. Like a rubber band, the sudden release caused the red dress to sag a little, no longer held tight against her skin. She reached up and cupped the loose material against her breasts before pulling it down and letting them fall free.

The twin globes of delight didn't fall far as long hours in the gym had helped them keep much of the resiliency of her youth. After pulling the dress down around her waist, her fingers returned to her breasts and began to play with the small stubby nipples which crowned dark pink circles. She laughed softly as she extended her middle finger and caressed each to hardness. Then she took each in turn and lifted them as high as she could, reaching out with her tongue to stimulate them with that as well.

Scott was content for the moment to just lay back and enjoy the view. It was the first time he'd ever seen a woman play with herself. Even Debbie Wilson had balked when he'd placed her hand on her own breast, quickly pulling it away.

As he watched, Scott slid one hand down to his crotch and began to rub against his cock. He had just reached the zipper and was going to pull it down when Christine abruptly let go of her breasts and playfully slapped his hand.

"You just leave that alone." she said in mock seriousness. "I'll take care of it soon enough."

Admonished, Scott removed his hand. Christine leaned forward and brought her now hanging breasts to within his reach.

"If you need to play with something, try these." the older woman grinned.

Closing his hands around the offered mounds, Scott noted that they weren't as firm as Suzie's. On the other hand, he couldn't imagine her offering them to him in this way.

The other comparison he couldn't help making was against those of her sister's. In that instance there was no contest. An image on the television could never compete against the solid reality in his hands.

After a few minutes, Christine shifted her position and lifted her breasts so they were level with his face. Scott lifted himself into a sitting position and wrapped his arms around the half naked woman. He reached down and took the closest nipple into his mouth. The fragrance of her perfume was even stronger from the valley between her mounds. Something he had never encountered on a girl before.

Scott rolled his tongue round and round the dark rings, alternately taking the hard nibs into his mouth. By the time he'd shifted to the other side, Christine had decided that the young man had a distinct talent. She again took hold of the side of his face and pulled it hard between her breasts. Taking hold of each bouncing mound, she pressed them against his cheeks. She rubbed them back and forth, allowing him to savor the mix of sweat, sex and perfume that was forming there.

"My turn." she giggled as she broke their embrace and slid her fingers under the edge of his bright yellow T-shirt.

Her fingers slid up against his soft young flesh, taking the shirt with them. Only a soft film of light brown hair covered his chest, barely visible against the light skin. Lifting the material above his own small nipples, she traced her long slender fingers against them.

The effect on Scott was instantaneous, it felt good. He'd never really considered his own breasts as an erotic area, it was a pleasant surprise. The graceful tune played on his body by Christine's talented fingers was nothing compared to the virtual symphony that erupted when they were replaced by her even more skillful tongue and mouth.

"If this is how it feels when a girl has her tits sucked, it's no wonder Susie loves it so much." Scott thought, even as he admitted he'd never ask a girl to do this for him.

Christine continued to kiss and lick her way down his chest, along his midsection and then finally to the top of his pants. Nimble fingers deftly undid first his belt and then slowly pulled down the well oiled zipper. Then with a tug against his Levi's, she pulled them down as well.

The last remnants of her bright red lipstick formed the outline of soft lips as she kissed his young manhood right through the white cotton of his fruit of the looms. The blonde grabbed the elastic waistband of his briefs with her teeth and pulled away the last barrier.

Scott's hard cock sprang upward to it's full 7" height, oozing a small drop of whiteness from it's tip. Christine reached across it with her tongue and swept it clean. The sudden wet touch caused Scott to jump, a brief taste of the feast to follow.

Seconds later the young man felt his entire cock engulfed in that same wetness as it quickly disappeared deep into the recesses of Christine's mouth. Her tongue played a lively melody as it worked it's way up and down it's length. Scott could only lay back and sigh in response.

It wasn't the young man's first experience with oral sex, but he quickly decided it was the best. Not even the hooker who'd gone down on him at his older brother's bachelor party had been this good. Hesitantly, he reached down and took hold of the back of her short blonde locks and held her head in place.

Christine was now sucking him with a renewed vitality, sending sensations through his body that he could feel in his fingertips. It wouldn't take much to cause Scott to explode. Every lick of her tongue, every brush of her lips, pushed him closer and closer to the edge.

Cupping his balls in her tender hand, Christine squeezed them softly. The she clamped her fingers around the base of his cock, preventing him from ejaculating. This of course had the reaction of making Scott want to come even more. Still it was an incredible sensation.

Finally, Christine released her hold on his ball sac and felt the rush of hot cum erupt from them - a second before it began to shoot into her mouth and throat. She deep throated his cock, catching every spurt of salty cum.

After what seemed like an endless supply of manjuice, his cock began to soften and Christine let it slip from her mouth. She wiped her lips with her tongue, catching the few drops with had escaped her.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" she smirked.

Scott simple grinned in return. He was still too lost in the euphoric release he'd just had to even form words.

"Now it's your turn." Christine beamed as she leaned back against the other end of the back seat and spread her legs.

Thinking that she wanted him to fuck her, Scott looked down at his semi-flaccid cock. Even as young and vital as he was, it was going to be a little while before he could perform that action.

"No, not with that." she smiled as she looked down at the last shiny resides that still clung to his manhood. "At least not yet." she added with the promise of what would come later.

It didn't take a lot for Scott to realize that his new found lover wanted him to service her orally just as she had done him.

The only problem was that he'd never even tried that before. In fact, as far as he knew, none of his friends had ever done it. They all regularly compared notes as to what girl did what. One thing that they all agree on was that the idea of going down on a girl was totally gross.