The Babysitter

Info
You finally get to fuck this dirty nasty little tease.
221 words
4.35
989.1k
94
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,237 Followers

Older man, young sweet fresh horny 18-year-old girl.

They always ask me why I fill my mind with these fantasies.

Why? Because to me there's no better way in the world to fuck.

I know you think the same. From that first moment you saw me, climbing out of my boyfriend's car in my short, short black shorts and bikini top, walking up the pathway to your door. Your wife hadn't told you yet but I was your daughter's new live-in nanny. I remember you opening the door for me, your eyes dragging over my body, and the way you stiffened when I brushed against you, my breasts lightly touching your arm as I walked past you...I knew then that it was going to be a very interesting summer.

Older man...younger woman...it's always been your fantasy hasn't it? You wish your hands could feel the soft smooth skin of my midriff...the firm juicy roundness of my breast...the naturally tight wet grip of a young woman's pussy?

Have I touched a sensitive point? Oh I know, you think it's wrong to want me. I don't care. I want you, and as much as you've tried to hide it, I know you want me too.

====



====

For Michael...to whom I hope I'll always be a dirty, nasty little tease...

====

--:--
--:--
1.0
asian_princess
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,237 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twice uff

Omg I cum twice and I did with u ,the feeling was awesome,and ur voice soooooooo amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I understand

Why AP stopped posting audios......you see the audios are free as in no charge to the listener but that doesn't seem to stop a few Anom's from bitching about free audio's.

With that kind of response I understand why the Sexy voiced and very arousing AP has stopped posting and hasn't come back!

When you pay for something then you can bitch, when its free thank the poster and enjoy what was offered!

AP I hope one day you cum back errrr come back! Seamus and thanks you .

Kale_82Kale_82over 10 years ago
Why why why why

Why did you stop submitting. You voice and you skill as an orator. How could you leave us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Asians are hit

I love the idea of fucking young hot Asian girls. They are the best.

wooodpecker17wooodpecker17almost 11 years ago
I want to be michael , I really want to fuck my stepdaughter even more now

My cock is so hard for her

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Private Lessons Hot teacher gives her virgin student some special lessons.in Mature
Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Nanny's 'Special' Service Josh soon learns what Summer really has to offer.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories