The Babysitter

Story Info
A story of a couple and their sleeping babysitter.
760 words
3.98
104k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to rledy for his help in finishing this story.


Ben and Andrea go out for a well deserved evening and leave their young son home with Jennifer, the eighteen year old girl that lives next door. She has been babysitting for them since she was just sixteen. The couple has watched her mature and grow into a beautiful, sexy young woman.

After a long night of partying with some friends, they'd had too much to drink and ended up having to take a taxi home. They stumble from the cab and up to the front door and notice that all the lights are off. After checking their son, they quietly look through the house until they find the babysitter asleep on the couch in the den; the only light is the flickering of the TV.

They both just stand there for several long moments just admiring their nubile young babysitter; her long legs peeking out from underneath her skirt and her perky, obviously braless, breasts pressing against her t-shirt. They look at each other and then at her....her silky blonde hair frames her face and her mouth is slightly open with her slow, deep breaths.

Andrea goes over and kneels next to her and starts to rub her thighs softly, saying her name to see if she wakes. She runs her hands up closer to Jennifer's cotton panties which are clearly visible underneath her skirt. As Andrea reaches her panties, Jennifer turns over onto her back and unconsciously spreads her legs. Ben is watching his wife's actions and begins to rub his rapidly thickening cock through his pants. Andrea continues to run her hand up and down Jennifer's legs, slowing as she gets close to her pussy and ass. She runs her hand over their young neighbor's mound and, to her surprise, finds a wet spot is growing on her panties.

Jennifer squirms and moans in her sleep as Andrea slips her fingers inside the young girl's panties and feels the wetness. She slowly drives her fingers deep inside the young twat and the girl begins to rock her hips back and forth. Ben, his cock nearly rock hard now, comes over to the couch and pulls his out his 8 inch tool. It is leaking copious amounts of pre-cum which he gently rubs all over the young girl's lips. She instinctively licks her lips, tasting him. She licks the tip of his cock; wanting more... she is still sleeping soundly. Andrea continues her steady finger fucking of the tight young pussy. Ben, still with his cock just inside the girl's mouth, reaches down and pulls the girl's shirt up exposing her young, firm tits. Andrea instantly starts to suck on the tiny rose colored nipples as she continues her finger-fucking of this hot, sexy young girl. The girl is moaning and writhing in pleasure, still unaware of what is happening to her.

The young girl sucks the tip of the cock in her mouth with a skill not expected by the couple. They quickly determine this was not Jennifer's first time. Ben starts to slowly slide his thick member in and out of his sexy, young babysitter's hot wet, mouth. His wife gets down between the soft young legs and licks the smooth young flesh of the girl's pussy, savoring her taste. Andrea licks the sweet young clit and sticks her tongue deep inside her pussy as Jennifer's juices run all over her face. Her husband is slowly fucking the young girl's face as she unconsciously sucks his cock.

Ben is nearing his explosion and motions to his wife. She understands what he means and moves out of the way and he takes his place between the firm young thighs. He slowly pushes his cock inside the girl and begins to thrust in and out. The girl's pussy is so tight around the man's cock; he can't keep from cumming deep inside her. Ben groans aloud as ribbons of hot sticky cum fill the young cunt to overflowing and drips down her ass as he pulls out. His wife bends down and cleans off his cock with her hungry mouth and then laps up the cum dripping from the girl, cleaning her completely.

The couple then straightens her clothes and awakens the girl, telling her that it is time to go home. They pay her handsomely and she goes home; completely unaware of what has happened and looking forward to the next time they call. It is always nice sitting for the couple and their son next door.