The Babysitter

Story Info
Monica does Mr. Wright.
1.6k words
4.3
149.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

Once in a while, luck is on our side. Being at the right place, at the right time, in the right frame of mind and most of all recognizing and seizing the opportunity as it is set forth. Saying that, I wish to tell you of such an occurrence in my life that changed the way that I now look upon life.

I am a mid-forties male, divorced for about two years now, two kids living with the ex, in the house that I had just finished paying for about two years ago, and paying a thousand a month for this arrangement. For this, I get to see my kids every second weekend, a couple weeks in the summer and ever second X-mas. Well, that was the way it was suppose to be, but that certainly is not the way things had worked out. Often times I have gone to pick up the kids and they or their mother weren't anywhere to be found. Some how she simply forgot that it was my weekend, or my X-mas or whatever. I think that you get the drift. Enough about the history and on with the story.

It was my weekend to have the kids, a boy ten and a daughter six. I had arranged to pick them up at 7.00 PM on Friday night as I usually worked late in the office on Fridays, closing off the books and getting the orders out to the shop for their start on Monday. Everyone had left by the time I shut off the lights and locked up. I looked at my car in the parking lot, covered in snow, as I trudged out to warm it up and clear the snow from it.

I sat on the cold seats and inserted the key and turned it in the ignition. Click-Click-Click-Click-Click. Click-Click-Click-Click-Click.

"SHIT!" I screamed. No one heard me, there was no one around for maybe miles. 'Shit,' I thought. I could feel myself getting hot. I went back to the office and shut off the alarm and phoned the auto club for a boost. He said it would be about an hour or so, but the way my luck was running it turned out to be two and a half hours before the guy showed up. Within thirty five minutes I flipped the tow truck driver a ten spot and I was on my merry way.

As I drove up the driveway, that I had paved about two years ago, I noticed that the kids mother's car wasn't there. 'Shit,' I thought to myself as I trudged up the walk, 'Looks like the same old story.' As I past the front window I looked in and I froze in my boot prints. There was a young lady laying on the couch watching the television set. She looked like she was about mid twenties, jet black hair, longish, with sexy blue eyes and deep red lipstick. She was wearing a short, black leather skirt, which she had hiked above her hips, exposing her panties, which were also black, and the fact that she had her fingers working on her snatch. I watched as she rubbed her clit with her right hand and pinched her large nipples with her left. 'Hotdog,' I thought. I could feel my mood changing and also a stirring in my groin.

I silently made my way to the door. I checked under the front mat to see if the ex still hid a key there. Sure enough. Ever so quietly I unlocked the door and crept in. I didn't know where this was going, but I figured I would check things out at least. I made my way to the darken hallway and peered into the livingroom where this young lady was performing. I moved down the hall to get a better look at what she was up to. I could smell her perfume, Tabu is my guess and a distinct scent of hot pussy. My member was standing erect. 'I guess it has been awhile,' I thought to myself as the couch came into view. From where I was standing I could see her from the neck down. 'What the hell,' I thought. 'That's where the action is.'

By now she had pulled down her panties and was thrusting her fingers into herself at a rapid pace. With her other hand she was rubbing her clit just as fast. I watched as her fingers disappeared and re-appeared, covered with her wetness. I don't think I have ever seen such a sexy sight as this young woman pleasuring herself in such a manor. By now my erection was begging to be stroked and as I was just getting ready to unzip my trousers the roof came down.

"I think that you have seen all of my body, Mr. Wright." "How about showing me what you've got hiding in your pants," she said out load, giggling, but continuing with her task.

I looked up and our eyes met in a mirror that the ex had put up after I had moved out. 'Caught,' I thought as I walked out from the shadows.

"And just how long have you been watching me watch you?" I inquired.

"I saw you pull up," she said as she had now slowed up her assault on her young sweet pussy and was gently rubbing her clit with her legs wide apart. I couldn't help but stare at her feminine attraction as she spoke.

"Would you like some of this?" she asked as she lifted her hips and thrust forward her pelvic area. She rubbed her index finger across her crotch, parting her pussy lips as they excreted her wetness.

"Well, of course I wouldn't mind a go at you, but where are the kids and where the hell is Linda?" I asked, not wanting any of the above to catch us in the act. "And who are you?"

"Hi." "My name is Monica." "I'm the baby sitter." "Mrs. Wright went to a X-mas party with her new boyfriend and the kids are in bed." "She said that if you were one minute late not to give you the kids," she explained as she undid my trousers and pulled out old

George. "Nice cock," she exclaimed as she started to stroke. "You are much larger than Mike, my boyfriend." "Much, much larger!"

"Careful," I cautioned. "It's been a while."

With that she engulfed my entire knob in her lips and began to suck leaving most of her lipstick on the shaft. I was in heaven. She began to tickle my balls as I stood there in front of her as she continued to suck.

By now my pants had fallen down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. I could feel an explosion starting in my groin and my cock started to pulsate uncontrollably. I could feel my cum spew into her mouth. She greedily swallowed all that I had in me and kept on sucking until she had every last drop. Some had spilled out of the corners of her mouth, which looked so sexy as she said.

"It has been a while, hasn't it Big Boy," she purred as she leaned back and spread he legs. "I want that big cock in me."

I was still as hard as ever so I obliged the little lady. Slowly I inserted my knob into her sodden pussy. I was still tingling from the first blow job that I've had in years. I could tell by the way that she was bucking her hips that she wanted more, so I shove the entire length of my nine inches into her. She squealed. I don't know if it was from pain of with delight, but I kept on pumping her hard and fast. I could feel her dig her nails into my back as she met my thrusts.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed as I felt her clamp onto my dick. I could feel her wetness as she quivered and groaned. I kept on pumping.

I had already cum and I felt like I could go all night long. God her pussy felt like silk on my underused cock. I kept on pumping.

"Fuck me hard!" she cried. "Keep fucking." "Don't stop."

I wasn't about to stop, believe me. I kept thrusting my manhood into the young lady as she began to meet me again.

"Oh yesssssssss!" was all she could say as she had another orgasm.

It was all too much for me and I came again. Not as much cum this time, but the feeling was actually much better. I was spent. I didn't want to stop, but mother nature took over and my erection faded.

"Mr. Wright," she purred, "That was the best fuck that I have ever had."

"Call me Peter and I quite enjoyed it too," I said as I gave her a kiss and she responded. 'Enjoyed it!' 'Hell, that was the best fuck that I have ever had as well' I though as we lay in each others arms.

"Peter," she asked. "I'll never be able to be satisfied with Mike ever again after what I have just enjoyed." "Is there anyone special in your life right now?"

"No one that special," I said as I stood up and got dressed.

"Can we do this again, soon, please Peter?" she said.

"Whenever you wish, where ever you wish, and how ever you wish," I said. "How about tomorrow?"

"How about you pick me up after Mrs. Wright gets home?" she said.

How could I refuse. Believe me I didn't. I took Monica home that night and she moved in the following weekend. I didn't care what anyone said and she didn't either. Mike wasn't too happy and the ex wrote Monica off her baby sitting list, but when the kids really like her and when they come over they have their Dad and a lady that they know quite well and they respect her. They don't care that I"m twice Monica's age and neither do I.

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers