The Babysitter and the Viagra

Story Info
Viagra gives a certain urgency to a situation.
1.8k words
4.27
155.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,508 Followers

"Well, Michael, I'm happy to be able to tell you that there's nothing physically wrong with you."

How nice for the doctor that he could be so happy. Mike didn't feel quite the same happiness.

"In that case, doctor," he said, putting a major effort into sounding calm and reasonable, "perhaps you could explain why I can't get it up, so to speak."

"Stress," Michael was told. "You failed to achieve an erection during a stressful period. That failure just added additional stress which compounded the problem. Each failure creates more stress which creates more failures. It's rather a vicious circle. Fortunately, the cure is quite simple. Once you achieve an erection the stress will dwindle remarkably and you should have no problems getting further erections."

"Great," thought Mike. "I can't get it up because I can't get it up. But if I can get it up, I'll be able to get it up."

"I see," he said politely. "And do you have any suggestions as to how I break this vicious circle, as you named it?"

"Quite easily," said the doctor. "It's called Viagra. One little tablet and you'll have an erection within an hour. I can let you have one tablet from my samples. Use it wisely. After that you shouldn't have any problems. If you do, come back and see me. If necessary, I will arrange a prescription."

What with one thing and another, Mike had had to book an evening visit with his doctor. As a matter of fact he was the last patient and it was getting late. Mike considered the situation. Irene would be putting the kids to bed about now. That meant by the time he arrived home they'd be sound asleep and Irene would probably be curled up in their bed watching TV and waiting for him to arrive home.

If, Mike decided, I take the pill now I'll be erect and ready as soon as I get home and will be able to greet Irene properly. So, down the hatch. Send a message to warn her of what's heading her way or just make it a pleasant surprise. Message, he decided, settling back on his seat, quite certain that he could already feel his erection starting to kick in.

A slight delay on the train and an unfortunate run of traffic lights delayed Mike's journey, and almost the full hour had passed before he arrived home. The Viagra, he found, had most definitely kicked in, and if he didn't take his trousers off soon he suspected he might just burst out of them. Parking the car he rushed inside, beaming with anticipation.

Irene not in the kitchen. Probably in the bedroom as he'd surmised. Moving right along, Mike reached the bedroom and smiled at the sight before him.

Irene had a basket of freshly folded clothes on the floor beside her and was bent over, putting some things in the bottom drawer of the tallboy. A short skirt he hadn't seen before had ridden up, showing some lacy panties. They were new, too. Irene had apparently been doing some shocking. Suited her, though. The things made her look younger and more slender. From this angle anyway.

Quietly stepping up behind Irene Mike pushed her panties down and pressed his erection firmly between her legs so that it was lying along her slit.

"Guess what?" he said with a laughing voice.

His question was answered with a squeal, and then a nervous voice spoke to him.

"I'd guess that you've forgotten that your wife had to go to her mother's place tonight and arranged for me to babysit until you got home. She also asked me if I could take the clothes out of the drier and put them away for her. You will be careful with that thing, won't you?"

"Rosie?" asked Mike. He felt like slapping himself. Now that Rosie had mentioned it he did remember. His father-in-law had been in hospital and was released that afternoon. Irene was staying with her mother to make sure everything was OK for the first night.

"I'm terribly sorry, Rosie," Mike said. "Wouldn't have offended you for words. This does leave me in a bit of a predicament though."

"Ah, I'm not offended. Just surprised. Would you mind moving away a little? You're sort of still pressing up against me."

"Yes, I know. Therein lies my predicament. What you're feeling is the side effects of some medicine I took for a circulation problem. I have to use it to get it to go down."

No way was he going to admit he'd had to take Viagra. A small adjustment and Mike found that his erection was starting to press between Rosie's lips. The unfortunate position she's been caught in made it hard for her to stop him entering.

"Ah, Mr Morris, it's going into me. Can you please back of a little while we discuss this?"

"Hmm, I don't think so," said Mike, giving another gentle push. "I feel once started I should just continue. Just relax a little and you'll be fine."

"Take your fucking cock out of me. Now! You can't just come in here and take me like this."

"Why not? You're of age. I remember Irene bought you a present for your eighteenth, so what's the problem?"

"Take it out. I'm not your wife. I didn't agree to it. Just stop."

"Mmm. I don't think so. Medical emergency you know. If I don't do something about my erection my balls might explode. Doctor told me so. If you get an erection, put it to good use immediately, he told me. I was just lucky you were here and willing."

Mike pushed a little harder, easing his way deeper into a squirming Rosie.

"But I'm not willing. Take it out or I'll scream."

"Don't do that. You'll wake the kids and then you'd have to put them to bed again. And don't worry about not being willing. You will be by the time I finish."

Another, much firmer, push and Mike settled firmly into place.

"You're lovely and tight, you know?" he murmured. "You really know how to hold a man. Let's move this over to the bed."

Lifting a wiggling and protesting Rosie, Mike turned towards the bed, laying Rosie half on it, taking care not to let her slide off while he did so.

"Now before I get down to business," Mike told Rosie, "I need something to occupy my hands. I always find it pleasant to have my hands full of breasts while I pleasure a woman."

Ignoring further protests, Mike pushed Rosie's top and bra up and off, leaving her stripped to the waist. His hands slid around her and closed on her breasts, cupping and squeezing.

"Mike," said Rosie, trying one last protest. "You can't do this. Just stop now and we'll forget it. I'll put it down to the medication you're on."

"Nice medication," murmured Mike, rolling a pair of nipples with his thumbs and hearing Rosie gasp while he did so. "We've gone so far it's just reasonable to continue. How do you want it? Like this or on hands and knees on the bed?"

"Not at all," gasped Rosie, feeling Mike starting to surge within her.

"Like this, then," said Mike, picking up speed and driving in harder.

Rosie groaned and, in plain self-defence, pushed herself back to meet the oncoming cock. Once started, she couldn't stop, humping her bottom to meet each thrust, taking Mike deep into her, feeling him all the way to her womb.

Rosie was panting as Mike plundered her, little ripples of sensation increasing to larger ripples. A feedback quickly developed where Mike's driving cock would send forth a new ripple of excitement that would join with the previous one, merging with it, growing constantly.

Rosie found herself giving tongue, urging Mike to hit her harder and faster. She tried to shut up and start protesting again but her body was having none of it. It liked what was happening and was quite willing to see it through.

Mike was quite happy to oblige Rosie. She had settled down and was responding nicely so it was only common courtesy to fuck her as hard as she wanted. He settled down to putting some real effort into his thrusts, enjoying the feel of her nubile body against his and enjoying her cries of pleasure, however much she regretted making them.

It did a man good, mused Mike, to have a pretty young woman respond so eagerly to his attentions. She'd resisted at first, but that was to be expected. Now she was entering into the spirit of things. If, as the doctor had said, a good fuck would cure his impotence, then he was cured.

Driving in hard, taking out all his past frustrations on Rosie's body, punishing her pussy and treasuring her breasts, Mike idly wondered if he's be able to talk Rosie into seconds. She'd put up some stiff resistance at the start but she was certainly into it now. She could be some extra fun, as long as Irene didn't catch on.

Rosie had long given up even the pretence of a struggle. She was being screwed over thoroughly and she was enjoying it and doing her fair share of screwing. It wasn't going to last much longer, she knew, but until the end she was going to go with it.

Mike was breathing hard. He had a couple of months load built up in him and he was quite sure that this was just going to be the first stage of a long night. It was time to push Rosie over the edge and release part of his load.

Rosie could tell from Mike's change of performance that he had reached the business end of the deal. Suddenly he was giving shorter but harder strokes, driving in hard, ready to fire. Rosie was gasping, ready for what was coming, waiting for that first hot splash of his seed.

Then it hit her and she went eagerly over the edge, welcoming her climax, shuddering as it turned her inside out, carrying her away to forgetfulness.

Forgetfulness didn't last long. As soon as Rosie started gathering her wits together so did her anger arise. Especially as Mike was still firmly inside her and seemed to have no intention of disengaging.

"Take that damn thing out of me, Mike," she snapped. "How dare you assault me like that?"

"Take it easy, Rosie," coaxed Mike. "I can explain everything."

"So explain. After you take that thing out of me. And it had better be good."

"I'll say," said Irene, from where she was standing watching the scenario. "I got your message regarding the Viagra and, as Mum and Dad seemed fine, I rushed home to help you out with your little problem. And this is what I find?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,508 Followers