The Babysitter & The Waterbed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

Lying flat on his back, feeling like he was floating, Sabrina got into position and prepared to do her thing, straddling Scott over his cock and facing him, then lowering herself down, using a hand to guide his penis through her pubes and once again into the tight confines of her box.

Scott could feel how hot the walls of Sabrina's pussy were, even through the condom. With the teenager's beautiful breasts, her pubic hair and bare feet in sight, and her bottom visible courtesy of a mirror, Scott felt like he was in heaven.

Sabrina began to lift herself up and down, her breasts wobbling with the motion, and she increased the frequency to which she thrust herself back and forth. Getting into his girlfriend's rhythm, Scott pushed his groin up at the same moment Sabrina's vagina was at its lowest, ensuring his dick went as deep as possible inside her.

Sabrina squealed, and rotated her vagina, gasping with pleasure at Scott being so far inside her, his cock pounding her pussy. The teenager gritted her teeth and went faster and faster, her boyfriend's moans evidence of how much he was enjoying this.

Both felt themselves getting closer to orgasm, and their trembling bodies separated to get into position for their third and favorite position -- the missionary position. Sabrina spread her legs wide, her pink vagina wide open and Scott got on top of her, pushing deep into her pussy. Sabrina wrapped her legs around his back, and Scott thrust in and out of her, the teenagers French-kissing as Scott went as hard as he could, up and down, back and forth, side to side and grinding Sabrina's vagina.

Both were lathered in sweat, breathless and after five minutes Sabrina's toes curled up and her legs went rigid. The intense tingling feeling in her clitoris spread through her vagina and through the muscles into her rectum. "Yes, yes, yes!" she squealed, rotating her hips to increase their pleasure.

"Fuck!" exclaimed the gasping Scott, feeling similar waves of pleasure through his own body, his balls tightening and inside Sabrina's vagina, his cock exploding a tidal wave of sticky white semen into the condom. The young couple tried to catch their respective breaths as they reached orgasm simultaneously, Sabrina unwrapping her legs from around her boyfriend's back, Scott withdrawing his dick from his girlfriend's snatch.

They lay back on the waterbed, the surface adjusting again to the contours of their bodies, their fingers running over each other, Scott fondling Sabrina's breasts and pubic hair, Sabrina traced her finger down Scott's chest to his dick and removed his condom, tying a knot in it. It wasn't always that they came at the same time when they had sex. If Sabrina came first she would suck Scott off until he came, when Scott came first he would go down on Sabrina, eating out her pussy until she reached her orgasm.

"Shower time," said Scott, reaching under Sabrina's bottom to feel her buttocks, but Sabrina shook her head.

"Brad and Tanya will be back in an hour, if the shower's wet, they will know something's been going on," she said. She got up from the bed. "I've got an idea."

Scott looked disappointed, but knew Sabrina was right. He watched as Sabrina stretched her nubile, naked young body, pushed her sweaty fringe back from her forehead and picked up and put on Scott's shirt.

It was too big for her, but with Sabrina being tall, it only just covered her pubes, pussy and bare bottom. Feeling turned on by his girlfriend's nudity being covered by his shirt, he watched her make her way out of the room on her bare feet, her legs appearing somewhat wobbly.

Sabrina returned a minute or so later with some paper towels and a plastic bag. She disposed of the condom and the wrapper into it, then she and Scott went into the ensuite bathroom. Wetting down some of the paper towels, Scott first wiped away the sweat, then turned his attention to his dick, using a wet towel to clean away the semen that remained.

Sabrina likewise used a damp towel to wash away the sweat from her face, then wet another towel. She lifted up Scott's shirt so her pubic hair was visible, opened her legs and applied the paper towel to her vagina. The teenager frowned; her snatch was so wet and sticky that the paper towel struggled to freshen her up as much as she hoped.

Scott looked over and smiled. "You've got something just perfect for that." He pointed at the bidet.

"Scott, no -- I can't use that," said Sabrina.

"We just had sex on Brad and Tanya's waterbed -- I think the horse has bolted on things we should and shouldn't do," said Scott.

"Okay," said Sabrina. She walked over to the bidet. "Could you please look away?"

"Relax baby, just sit down. It's not like I'm going to see you on the toilet."

Sabrina's eyes widened. "I should hope not. Come on Scott, please just turn around. I feel self-conscious."

"Okay, I'll turn my back," Scott assured her. "Let me know when I can look again."

He turned away, Sabrina lifting up the tee-shirt and sitting down on the bidet. She worked the taps, and felt the jet of warm water spray up into her vulva, thoroughly cleansing her and washing away her sweat and pussy moisture. Sabrina than repositioned herself on the bidet, and the water jets washed the sweat away from the area around her anus and between the cheeks of her bottom.

"Finished," she called, as she stood up and joined Scott at the sink.

"Feeling better?" Scott asked her.

"Much better," said Sabrina. She dried her pussy and bottom with a paper towel. "Those bidets make you feel so fresh between your legs -- I've never used one before. Tanya's a lucky girl."

Sabrina and Scott disposed of the paper towels into the bag, Sabrina wiping the sink so it was impossible to tell that the water had been run in there recently. Back in the bedroom, Sabrina first took off Scott's shirt and handed it back to him. Scott pulled up his underpants and watched Sabrina step her dainty bare feet into the legs of her flowery white panties then pull them up, adjusting them comfortably around her pussy and bottom. She then put on her bra, covering and harnessing her C-cup breasts, followed by her tee-shirt and her pleated skirt. Sitting on the bed, Scott got a clear view up Sabrina's skirt and of her panties as she pulled on her stirrup-pants, then getting the stirrups in place around the arches of her feet.

Scott dressed, and Sabrina removed the picnic blanket, fussing over the bed to make sure it was exactly how it was before, her eyes casting nervous glances around the floor in case they had left anything behind. Satisfied, Sabrina handed Scott the blanket and the bag containing the paper towels and condom, and they went back into the main hallway.

"Now, you really need to go, Tanya and Brad will be back any minute," said Sabrina. "Tonight was amazing."

"It was amazing for me too," said Scott, never failing to be amazed how his girlfriend cast off her goody-two shoes, always follow the rules persona in bed. He leaned forward and the teenagers exchanged a deep French-kiss, before Scott left, promising to call over to see Sabrina at her house in the morning. He then slipped away into the night, his departure as un-noticed by the neighbors as his arrival. He stopped only to put the plastic bag into a rubbish bin, then drove home.

Back at the house, Sabrina sat reading her novel, her legs curled up to the side and her bare feet under her bottom, when Brad and Tanya returned.

"How were the kids? No trouble I hope?" asked Tanya, as she paid Sabrina.

"No trouble at all, Mrs. Collins they were an absolute delight," said Sabrina.

"Thanks again," said Brad. "You're probably keen to go home, but Tanya and I were wondering if you would be interested in house-sitting for two weeks in late July? We're going on a cruise with the kids to Florida, and staying with Tanya's parents in Miami. All you would need to babysit is the cats, the house-plants and the house itself. Think it through if you like."

Sabrina didn't need any time to decide. "Thank you, I would love to."

"Great," said Tanya. "Thanks again for everything this evening."

"It's my pleasure," said Sabrina. She slid her feet into her shoes and collected her book. "Well, goodnight then."

"Goodnight," said Brad and Tanya in unison.

As the teenager drove home, she smiled in anticipation at the thought of spending two weeks at the magnificent house. When Sabrina changed into her nightwear -- an oversized tee-shirt over her panties -- she pondered how she was going to keep Scott at bay when he found out. Although, sex on a waterbed was so incredible, she knew that she would probably end up doing it again -- more than once -- during this time. Her eyelashes fluttered as Sabrina closed her eyes and fell asleep, her dreams returning her to the waterbed and her boyfriend's arms.

At the Collins house, Brad lay back in the waterbed wearing his boxers, waiting for Tanya to finish behind the closed bathroom door. He heard his wife unwinding toilet paper from the roll a few times, before she flushed the toilet. Brad next heard the sound of the bidet taps as Tanya moved across and sat on it.

Brad's cock stirred in his boxers. His secret sexual fantasy was to see his wife using the bidet, but she would never allow it. He had once had to rescue Tanya when she had had a toilet emergency, running out of toilet paper halfway through, and Brad having to pass his wife a new toilet roll through the door. Tanya insisted Brad turn his back and close his eyes, but the voyeur in Brad couldn't resist one little peak at her panties down around her ankles as she sat on the toilet.

The sound of the bidet ceased, and was replaced with the sound of Tanya washing her hands. The bathroom door opened, and Tanya returned, wearing a blue tee-shirt from college that bore the Greek letters of her soriety, her long legs and feet bare. His wife adjusted her panties, giving Brad a glimpse of white cotton, before getting into bed with him.

"Sabrina is such a great sitter," Tanya said to Brad, as he put his arm around her. "I'm glad she agreed to house-sit for us."

"She's perfect," said Brad. "You can always rely on her to do the right thing. She wouldn't have her boyfriend over, or anything like that. We can relax, Sabrina will take care of two of the pussies, but this pussy ..." - Brad paused for effect and slid his hand up into Tanya's panties and felt her pubic hair and the warm, slightly damp lips of her vagina - "...is definitely coming on vacation with us."

Tanya laughed and kissed her husband, feeling his other hand go down the back of her panties, touching between the cheeks of her bottom and her anus. In less than five minutes, Brad and Tanya were naked, Tanya's legs wide open, Brad pushing his rock-hard penis into his wife's pink vagina, the couple writhing around and bouncing on the waterbed, with no knowledge of all of the action it had already seen that evening.

"This waterbed is the best thing we have ever bought," Tanya thought to herself, as she curled up her toes, waves of pleasure going through her nipples, her vagina and her rectum as Brad fucked her harder and harder. The only problem was the amount of time they now spent fucking each other since they had purchased it. Most nights, within five minutes of getting into bed, Brad had gotten into Tanya's panties, and they would wake up earlier so they could have sex before getting ready for the morning. It was as though the bed had magic powers, causing anyone who went near it to just want to fuck.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers