The Babysitter Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy babysitter loves a MILF's undies.
2.1k words
4.25
114.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, so feedback and comments are always accepted. Hope you all enjoy it.

This story is dedicated to Linda, my inspiration for everything.

* * * * *

"Why you little pervert!!" Screamed Debbie. Boy was I in trouble. But let me give you some background leading up to this point first.

My name is Mike. I am 18 years old, I am a senior in high school, and I have what people call a panty fetish. I don't know what it is about them, but I love them. Clean or dirty, thongs, hi cut, granny, I love em all. Well here is what happened when my fetish got me into a little bit of trouble.

As I said, I am a senior in high school. I was short on cash one weekend, when one of my parent's friends, a lady named Debbie called and asked me to baby-sit for their 4 kids. They were good kids, I had baby-sat for them before, and I needed the cash. Plus, I had a massive crush on Debbie. She wasn't a gorgeous lady. She had some meat on her, but she had huge full breasts, a nice firm ass, and this cute little face. I told her that I would watch the kids for her, and she told me she would pick me up at 8.

The doorbell rang at 8 on the dot. There was Debbie, looking smoking as always, waiting for me. We got into the car and she drove over to her house. We got in the house, and I asked her where the kids were.

"Sleeping," she said, "and my husband is away on business, so me and the girls are going out to have some fun. I should be back by 1."

"Cool," I said, "I know where everything is, so have a good time."

She thanked me again for left for her night out. I checked in on the kids, saw they were fast asleep, and then went to the living room to watch some TV.

I flipped through the channels for about an hour, finding nothing to watch. Then I remembered that the TV in the master bedroom had an illegal box, so I decided to go watch some movies on pay per view (no, not that kind). I went upstairs, grabbed the remote and flopped on the bed. As I was flipping through the movie channels, I realized I was lying in her bed, and started getting a little horny. In the past, when I had baby-sat for her and got the urge, I went through her laundry and her drawers and found some panties that I liked, and used those for inspiration, fantasizing about what I would do if she were really there. I went to her dresser, opened the panty drawer (of course I knew where it was, I had used it before). I sorted through the standard panties in the drawer, but found nothing that sparked my interest.

I went on to the hamper, and started sorting through the other random clothes until I found what I was looking for. There they were, a pair of white, hi-cut cotton panties, and they were soaking wet. Jackpot! I had never seen panties this wet before, especially in a married woman's bedroom. My cock was throbbing at the thought of what she had been doing before she picked me up.

I opened my jeans and pulled down my boxers, letting my rock hard, 8 inch cock out of its restraint. I sat down on the bed with the panties in my hand. I closed my eyes, and imagined Debbie sitting in this very spot, doing what she was to make these panties so soaking wet. I brought them up to my face, and inhaled her musky smell, as I slowly began stroking my cock. Then I had an idea. I took the panties and wrapped them around my shaft, the wetness providing more than enough lubrication. I was in heaven. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes, as I polished my cock with her panties. I was on the verge of blowing a massive load into the crotch of her panties when it happened.

"Why you little pervert!!" Screamed Debbie. Boy was I in trouble. "Are those my panties??" she screamed. "So you were going through my underwear. All these times you babysat for me, I thought my underwear drawer was messed up. Now I know it was you looking through it. You little pervert! Just wait until your mother hears about this."

My mother??? Oh shit! I tried to pull my pants up and hide my softening cock, as I cried "please don't tell my mom. She will kill me. I will do anything."

"Stand up and go wait in the corner" she commanded me. I am going to call your mother and tell her what you were doing."

I stood in the corner, holding my pants up, thinking about how much shit I was going to be in, and how my mother would ground me for life. I stood there waiting, and I heard her dialing. But before she could say anything, I heard her hang up. Maybe she wasn't home? I would be spared for a few hours.

Then I heard "turn around and come over here." Debbie had her hands behind her back, as I slowly walked toward her.

As I got right in front of her, I could see the anger in her eyes. I was standing right in front of her. As I opened my mouth to begin my apology, her hand came flying into view, right at my face. I tried to duck, but it was too late. The next thing I knew, I was lying on my back on her bed, with something in my mouth. Then I realized. The little slut had shoved her dirty panties into my mouth! I turned my head, but the ones I was jerking off with were sitting right next to my head. Then I realized. She had taken off the panties she was wearing, and had shoved them down my throat. What was going on??

"So you like my dirty underwear, don't you, you little fucking pervert. Well how do you like having them down your throat?"

I tried to answer, but couldn't because of the nylon treat in my mouth. I was able to taste the wetness on her panties and realized that maybe what I was doing had turned her on. She came over to me on the bed, and slapped me across the face.

"Answer me when I ask you something, you little sicko!" she screamed.

I did all I could to mumble a yes, and nod my head.

"Well now it's time for a little payback."

Before I even had time to figure out what she meant by that, she was on me. My view was blocked by her dripping pussy and ass, as she squatted over my face.

"You are going to pleasure me in any way I want, and you will do whatever I say, or I tell mommy, am I clear?"

I moaned an "uh huh," and nodded.

She lowered herself onto my face. I wasn't sure how she wanted me to lick her pussy with her little panties in my mouth. Slowly, she rubbed her swampy twat on my open mouth, then down to my chin, and up my face. I felt my whole face getting soaking wet as her pussy traveled all over my face, leaving a trail of love juice all over. Boy did she have a wet pussy. I was laying there with my hands at my side, as this wanton slut rubbed her pussy all over my face. She was moving her pussy faster and faster, pushing herself harder onto my face, all the while moaning.

"Oh god. I love rubbing my cunt all over your face. Uhhhh. my panties in your mouth feel so good when they rub my clit. I am gonna cum! Make me cum, you sick perv! OH GOD...OH GOD...I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG." she screamed, as she collapsed off my face. I was soaked. She was a squirter, and had unloaded her cum all over my face.

After a few minutes, she had recovered from her orgasm, and came up to my face. Seeing her cum all over my face, she said "you are all dirty. I am gonna have to clean you up."

She opened her mouth, and began to tongue my face, slurping off all of her juices. If my cock was hard before, it was about to burst, thinking about how she was swallowing her own cum. After she finished, she leaned over my mouth and used her tongue to pull her panties into her mouth. She pulled them out and tossed them over to the hamper.

She told me to stand up, and pulled my shirt over my head, and pulled off my pants. My hard cock was standing at attention.

"Ooh, someone enjoyed that" she crooned.

She walked over to her dresser and removed a fresh pair of panties.

She told me to stand where I was, as she sat on her bed, legs spread wide. I finally got a clear look at her gorgeous twat. It was all red and puffy, with a little pink clittie poking out, and very little whispy blond hair right above it. It was stunning.

"You like my pussy?" she asked me.

I was so shocked at the sight of it, all I was able to do was nod slightly.

"Well then you might like this too."

She took those clean panties and began working them into her tight cunt. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. This was something I had only fantasized about, and now I was seeing it for real.

As I watched this, I moved my hand down and began rubbing my cock. She saw this, and yelled at me "don't you dare touch that. I never told you that you could touch yourself!"

I dropped my hands, sad that I could not enjoy this as much as she apparently was.

I watched in amazement as those full panties disappeared into her cunt.

After they were finally in, she stood up and moaned "oooh, that feels good to walk with them in there."

She walked over to me, and dropped to her knees. "Now I can show you why I didn't want you to touch it before I was ready."

She leaned forward and took my cock into her hot mouth. We both moaned simultaneously, me as she worked her magic mouth over my shaft, and her as she enjoyed the taste of my pre cum. She worked my cock deeper into her mouth, and the next thing I knew, she had all eight inches down her throat. It was so tight and hot, I nearly blew my load right there, but I held out.

She opened her mouth wider and sucked my balls right into her mouth with my shaft. I was in heaven! I watched her work her hand down to her panty filled crotch as she sucked my cock.

As she sensed I was about to cum, she pulled out and shook her head

"Not yet, big boy. My husband is not nearly that big, and I want to feel what it is like to have it in me."

She threw me down on the bed, and straddled my groin. As she lowered herself onto the head of my cock, I felt some resistance. Then I remembered the panties. She was going to take my hard 8 inches inside her with her panties. As she worked me in deeper, her panties went further inside her. It felt weird having my cock in her tight cunt, while surrounded by her cotton white panties. As she finally settled all the way down, she began whimpering.

"Oh it hurts so much, but it feels so good."

She started moving herself up and down, as the friction from my cock and her panties turned her pussy into a sopping inferno.

My cock was about at its boiling point as she screamed

"I am cumming again...cum with me, you nasty, panty loving sicko!"

That was about all I could take, as we both came together, our cums mixing and soaking her panties even more. She collapsed off me again, and as she recovered, she sucked the cum combo off my softening cock. I reached over to her pussy, stuck a couple of fingers in, and pulled out her nasty panties as she shuddered and moaned to another small orgasm.

I put one hand on her face, and pulled open her mouth, as I shoved the creamy panties in her gaping hope. As she sucked them clean, I said "Payback is a bitch, ain't it."

Take 2 coming soon!