The Babysitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTeacher
MsTeacher
606 Followers

Shane didn't wait. His face almost scared me as he climbed on top of me. He had a dark, animalistic expression that made my body quiver. I wanted him to take whatever he wanted. I wanted all of him. Before I even realized what I was doing I grabbed the finger that had fucked my pussy, that had made me cum, and I sucked it. I moaned with it in my mouth and rolled my tongue around until I heard him gasp. I became insatiable. I started to grind my pussy against his cock, desperately trying to feel him inside of me. I could feel him slide up and down my pussy, I could feel how wet I was.

"You have no idea what you are doing to me," he was almost pleading.

I couldn't help myself. I let his finger out of my mouth and dragged it down my body. I arched my back offering him my tits . . . making him feel my tits. I moaned and lifted my hips until the head of his cock was inside of me. I started to make small circles around it feeling myself tighten as I came closer to cumming - again.

"Urgh!" Shane growled so loud my eyes shot open, frightened.

In an instant he had flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach, now somehow, in the middle of the bed. I tried to push myself up but was quickly thrust back down into the mattress. I knew he needed complete control of me. I felt his cock between my pussy lips and I raised my hips up. I felt his body leave me as he straightened. I moaned as I felt him grab hold of my ass and squeeze upwards, so forcefully my entire body moved up the bed.

"Jesus Christ," he exhaled.

I lifted my ass even higher giving him my pussy. I ached for him.

"Please, Shane plea . . . Arrrrgh!" My pleading turned to a scream as he thrust into me hard.

Shane fucked me hard, ruthlessly and I loved every second of it. He reached below me and squeezed my tits making me want to cum instantly, but I held back. I wanted to cum with him. I wanted to feel him cum inside of me. In this position my clit was rubbing against the sheets and every fiber of my being was screaming out to him. I had never been fucked like this.

"Shane, I cant . . . baby, oh my God, Shane. . . " I didn't know what I was saying anymore.

All I could feel was Shane fucking me. I felt every inch of him inside me. I felt him slipping in and out of me. The closer I came to cumming the harder it was for him to slide into me. His hands gripped my waist pulling me onto him. I couldn't hold back any longer.

I arched my back giving him everything and then relaxed before doing it again. I came hard, feeling my pussy grip onto him, so tight that I almost pushed him out of me.

"Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh shit don't stop fucking me! This is your pussy baby! " I screamed not knowing what I was saying.

"Arghhh!!!" Shane growled as he pumped into me.

I could feel his cum filling my pussy. I felt every shot hit the inside of me as I continued to cum on his cock. I pushed myself off of the bed, grinding back into him as he fell on top of me, fucking me deep.

He stayed on top of me for a few more seconds, kissing my shoulders, before he finally pulled out. He fell to my side and snuggled against me as we both drifted to sleep.

The last thought I had before I fell asleep was of making him cum again.

MsTeacher
MsTeacher
606 Followers
12