The Babysitter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers

I stood, wiping my lips with my tongue as Shane stared in a haze of pure satisfaction. He quickly grabbed his shorts and ducked behind the bathroom door as I swung it open unexpectedly. Fortunately, for his sake, Nancy was not in sight. The door to Bobby's room was opened and I could hear him cooing. I walked in and saw Nancy changing his diaper.

"Hey," I said cheerfully, moving to the opposite side of the room to draw her attention from the hallway.

It gave Shane the leeway to cross the hall without being noticed. Nancy gave me a glance before looking back towards the direction I had come from. I noticed a manila envelope on the dresser and quickly snatched it up, feeling a sense of relief that I had it in my hands.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay last night, Nancy. I have an appointment this morning so I have to run, but really, thank you." I said with an air of disdain.

"And really, thank you for the recommendation," I added waving the envelope.

She brushed me off with a mumble and I tickled Bobby's cheek before smiling at her and walking out. I didn't care where she thought Shane was or what excuse he'd use for his absence. In fact, I didn't even see him before I left and headed back to the house where Jenny was staying.

Jenny sat poolside and gave me the biggest grin as I approached.

"I think his wife knows," I said taking a swig of her drink.

I spent the next hour explaining everything. Everything, starting with the night I met Shane Miller. Jenny listened intently, flashing devilish smiles at my dirtiest secrets. I told her how I wanted to give him the best night of his life. I told her how I wanted him to forget his bitchy, loveless wife. I even told her that a small part of it was simple revenge.

"Please don't think I'm crazy. I don't know what's come over me. I mean you know me, this isn't me. This isn't something I would do. Jesus Christ. I fucking love him Jenn . . . " My words hit me like a punch in the stomach as I realized it was an admission to myself as well.

"Oh sweetie . . ." She said sincerely with a look of utter sympathy before continuing, "are you asking me to have a three-some!?"

"I think I am?" I said, more as a question of permission.

"Oh my God! Babe! I am so down!" She said enthusiastically.

With the second most awkward conversation I've ever had with another woman now out of the way, I sighed in relief. We spent the day sitting by the pool, giggling, laying out our plan and discussing our limits. As it turned out, we really didn't have any.

Around four o'clock we were both startled by the clinking of the back gate. We looked on in suspense, to see who was coming around the corner. It was a good looking Hispanic guy, around our age, maybe a little older.

"Haha! You scared us!" Jenny said seemingly knowing who he was.

"Jenn who is that?" I said giving him a look over as he waved before turning and leaving again.

"It's just the pool guy. He was here last week too. He's kinda cute right?" She said laying back and turning her face towards the sun.

The man returned with a large net and some other supplies, crossing to the other side of the pool, clearly uncomfortable with our presence. I sat back and watched him as he fiddled with filters and lights. He was very cute.

"Shouldn't you have your shirt off for this!?" Jenny yelled, startling me out of a trance.

The guy smiled and feigned a striptease before laughing and shaking his head.

"Hey, maybe we should practice before the real deal with Shane?" Jenny whispered, leaning over to me.

It took me a second to contemplate what she was saying.

"I mean he's cute and everything but, I don't know, I don't want to like, hook up with him." I said still staring at the guy.

"No. Not that. I mean us. Just go with me. Our safe word is banana." She said laughing and standing up.

She stretched her arms over her head and moved towards me grabbing a bottle of sun tan lotion. She nudged my shoulder forwards and climbed onto the chaise lounge behind me.

"Banana. What are you doing?" I mumbled smiling.

"Shut up. Just go with it." She said squirting lotion onto my shoulders.

I leaned forwards allowing her to rub my neck, back and arms. I watched as the guy cleaning the pool took quick glances our way before pretending he was enthralled in his work. Her hands felt good on my skin, comfortable. They moved from behind my neck to my collar bone and the top of my chest. The guy's quick innocent glances turned to stolen, voyeuristic peeks. Jenny's hands slipped lower caressing the flesh of my cleavage. I leaned back against her relishing the attention yet yearning for her fingers to dip below the fabric of my small bikini. I realized that Jenny must be making eye contact with the guy as he was now blatantly staring at us. My eyes locked on his as Jenny's hand finally dipped below my top. One arm held around neck as her other hand slid down to cup my breast. Her fingers lightly gazed over my nipples causing me to stifle a moan out of embarrassment. Our little performance for the pool boy was becoming more, for me.

My nipples hardened and Jenny kissed my neck before switching sides. I could feel Jenny's nipples harden too, against my back and I would have forgotten about the guys completely if I didn't love the fact that he was watching us. I now stared back at him unashamed as I traced my fingers down the sides of Jenny's thighs. She squirted some more oil onto my legs and stuck her arms through mine to work on my calves.

"I think you should give him a show," she whispered into my ear as her hands moved higher.

I responded by opening my legs and grasping Jenny's hands to move them even higher. I moaned brazenly as her hands slid up my inner thighs, her outer palm grazing the thin material covering my wet pussy. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly before addressing the man watching us.

"Can we get in the pool while you work? Or would we be in the way?" She asked obviously unconcerned with his answer as she stood, leading me into the water.

"Uh yeah, definitely." The guy said kneeling down to inspect a filter.

We wadded deeper into the pool holding hands. I giggled along with Jenny but inside I was nervous and unsure of myself. Jenny drew the mans attention back towards us as she stood behind me with her arms wrapped around my waist.

"So do you ever just jump in, while you're working?" She asked the man, playfully biting my shoulder

Her arms moved higher wrapping around my chest as he watched and formulated an answer.

"The pool? Do I ever jump into the pools I'm cleaning?" He stalled, as Jenny's hand once again dipped under my bikini.

My nipple slid between her fingers, hardening, as her other hand untied the string around my neck.

"Not usually. I'd be afraid of getting caught," he mumbled watching, waiting for my top to fall away.

Jenny reached down my back and untied the other string. She slid a finger down my chest, pulling the fabric from my body. The guy raised an eyebrow before looking around the yard. The gentle touch of her hands sliding down my oiled breasts was intoxicating, it was so different than any way a man had ever touched me. Her long fingernails traced over my hard nipples making me gasp.

"Mmmm I'm not sure. When it's this hot, I think I'd risk it," Jenny moaned, her words dripping with an undertone that held another meaning.

She spun me around slowly, slightly turning our bodies to the the side. She looked at the man as her lips touched mine. I kissed her first, slowly sliding my tongue over her lips before touching hers. I pulled both strings of her bikini until it fell away from her skin and pulled her into me, excited to feel her breasts on mine. When we touched, my pussy pulsed. Jenny's breasts rubbed against mine and I could feel her nipples on my sensitive skin. She broke her gaze with the man and closed her eyes as our kiss became more passionate. The feeling of her hard nipples rubbing my tits as the water bobbed made my pussy gush and sent waves of heat running through me.

Jenny turned me around again, her hands running along my oiled body. The pool guy looked confused as to what he was supposed to do, debating whether he was allowed to join us or just watch. Jenny clearly sensed his confusion and responded by moving her hands lower on my body.

"Do you like watching us?" She asked sliding her hand over the fabric that covered my pussy.

I inhaled sharply and looked at the man waiting for his response. He nodded his head and looked around again. The water hit me a few inches below my breasts, yet gave him a decent view of what was going on below. With one hand, possessively holding on to one of my breasts, the other began to slide underneath my bikini bottoms. The man standing above us couldn't help but touch the growing bulge in his pants. Jenny's fingers slid down over my pussy lips and on the way back she slipped a finger between them just barely grazing my clit. I moaned and clutched her hand pushing it back down, desperately wanting to feel it again. She welcomed the request and slid her fingers up again this time, using my wetness to make a small circle over my clit.

I opened my mouth and moaned, letting my head fall back on Jenny's shoulder. I loved the fact that a stranger was watching us, watching Jenny play with my pussy.

"She's so fucking wet," Jenny almost whispered in a slow seductive moan towards the man.

He was now pulling on his hard cock through his shorts, creating a small wet stain on his thigh. Jenny's fingers continued to move up and down my pussy creating a fire inside my that continued to build. When her finger dipped inside of me my arm shot forward desperately trying to grip the edge of the pool for balance as my legs started to shake. Jenny let me reach the wall, but took the opportunity to untie my bottoms. The man moved closer to the edge of the pool so he was able to look down on us. Jenny's hands immediately returned, stroking up and down before sliding in to me again. His eyes shifted between Jenny's hand in the water, rising to my tits and watching our faces. Jenny bit my earlobe as her long fingers moved in and out of me, hitting a spot inside of me that made me moan uncontrollably.

"I've wanted this for such a long time," she whispered in my ear so that only I could hear.

I strained my head to the side so that I could kiss her again, so desperately needing to suck. I hadn't realized before but I too, had wanted this so, so bad. Her fingers now moved in and out of me, rubbing my clit before sliding into my pussy, her other hand squeezing my tit. I could feel Jenny move against my ass as she moaned each time my body was pushed against her pussy, her tits pressed against my back. Feeling her, another woman, against me was more than I could handle and my head dipped back looking at the man as I felt my orgasm build. Soft moaning screams escaped my mouth as I looked the pool man in the eye. I could see his hand moving back and forth on his shorts, slowing to last longer. His mouth was open and his brow was furrowed. I could feel my pussy tighten around Jenny's fingers. My eyes closed and I pictured Shane as I came hard. I opened them watching the man obviously cumming in his shorts. His hand moved in long slow movements as his knees bent slightly. Jenny removed her fingers and rubbed them up and down my pussy lips prolonging my orgasm, as I slid against her, unable to stand any longer. My pussy continued to pulse sending waves of pleasure through me. Jenny, my best friend had made me cum while a man I had never met before watched. Finally she turned me around and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around her and kissed her back, feeling absolutely in love with her in that moment.

When we finally broke our kiss, I turned back around to look at the man that had been watching us. He was sitting in a chair still watching us looking a little dazed and out of sorts.

"I'm just not sure that you did an adequate job today maybe you should come back again this week," Jenny said, addressing the man and grabbing my hand to lead me back towards the house.

"Fuck, absolutely," I heard as we stepped out of the water, both naked save for Jenny's bottoms which she quickly untied and threw into the water laughing.

The cool waft of the air conditioning chilled me, walking into the house. I stood with my hands back resting on the kitchen table as Jenny moved towards me, wrapping her hands around my hips.

"Have you talked to Shane yet?" She asked looking me over.

I bit my lip and shook my head no, looking at her perfect body.

"I think you're ready now," she said giggling and lightly kissing me on the cheek before heading off toward the shower.

The lightest touch from her now made my body react.

Standing naked in the kitchen I grabbed my phone and began to text Shane.

Me: Can you get away tomorrow night?

I awaited his response, anxiously pacing the kitchen floor. Minutes later I saw him typing.

Shane: Yes. Where?

I text him the address and time, then debated whether or not to let him in on my plan. I decided it was better to keep it a complete surprise, I didn't know how he felt about letting someone else in on our dirty little secret. My mind reeled with images of Jenny touching me. I almost moaned thinking about. I couldn't wait to give Shane the night of his life. I slid my hand over my pussy thinking about Jenny's tits pressed against mine as Shane watched us . . .

MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers
12