The Babysitter Did It Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krissy got down on her hands and knees. She cupped and gently massaged my balls as Red again focussed on the head of my penis.

"Every been sucked by two babes at once?" asked Krissy.

I shook my head rapidly from side to side.

"Do you want to be?"

Caught up in what we were already doing and the prospect of what was coming, I didn't answer this question. Whoever said there was no such thing as a silly question surely had never been asked this one.

They both stopped what they were doing and looked up mischievously.

"Oh god, don't stop, please don't stop. Yes, yes, I want it. I'll beg if I have to." I knew I sounded a bit pathetic but this was like the holy grail of fantasies.

"That's better," said Red and Krissy together. "Jinx," they both said and laughed.

They knelt on either side of me and stuck out their tongues. They started on opposite sides at the base of my cock and slowly licked their way to the top. Once there they started kissing each other with the head of my dick between them.

"Oh my god!" I managed. I'd never felt anything like this before.

Their tongues swirled together around me. They repeated this a few times and then Red again took me into her mouth while Krissy sucked my gonads.

It was only by using willpower worthy of Gandhi that I was holding off from exploding.

Red let go of my cock and Krissy went all the way down on me while Red sucked my balls.

I couldn't believe what I was about to say. "Uh, girls. Much as I would love it, I don't think the plan today was for me to lose my load on one of your pretty faces."

They both stopped their ministrations but Red continued to hold my balls. "No we definitely don't want that now, do we? At least not today." she said smiling.

"Can I have a rain cheque though?" I asked."After all, it's like fantasy number 3 on my list."

"Anytime!" said Red.

"We'll see," said Krissy. "I haven't decided yet if..."

Krissy was cut-off by Jen who entered and said, "White mini-van coming up the driveway! Looks like an Odyssey."

"Oh shit!" I said and started to rise.

"No, no, no," said Red and tried to hold on to my arm.

"Just a sec, Red," I said. "Krissy, help me."

Krissy gently but firmly pulled Red's arms away and I ran to the window and snuck a peak through the curtains. "Today might have to be the 'Gas leak' excuse," I said to everyone.

Yes, there was a white Odyssey driving slowly up the driveway. With the bright sunlight you couldn't see the driver. It stopped just behind my car. Even though I knew it was probably a lost cause because there just wasn't enough time, I turned to go get my clothes to see how fast I could dress. The girls were frozen looking at me and looked to be holding their breaths. But then it hit me.

"Wait a minute, I think it had roof-racks," I said. I turned back to the window. "Oh thank god, yes! Roof-racks! We don't have roof-racks!"

Everyone in the room let out a sigh.

I watched and a 50-something year old man in a blue workman's one-piece got out of the mini-van with a clip-board in hand and started around to the right side of the house.

"He's just here to take a gas meter reading!"

He disappeared from view and I waited what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a minute or so. He came back out, got into the van and backed out of the driveway.

I turned back to the girls. Red's face was impossible to read.

"Umm, Red, if you don't want to continue...," I started.

"Not on your life, Mr. A. Please get back over here as I see there's something I need to fix," she said.

I looked down at my flaccid penis.

"Go on, don't make the nice young lady wait," said Jen with a little smack to my bum. That started to wake up the little general and by the time I got back over to the two naked beauties he was already at half mast.

"Round two," said Jen and left.

"Well now, that just won't do," said Red as she looked at my half-erect penis. "Bend down again, the way you made Krissy do the last time."

I hesitated slightly but decided to go along with it.

Red, bent down behind me.

"Krissy, what's our Chem prof always reminding us about alcohol?" asked Red.

"Mr. Fitz...um...oh, that it's also a sterilizer...he's such a lech," answered Krissy.

"Right on both accounts. He's always trying to rub up against me in the labs...I wouldn't mind so much if he wasn't so gross...but anyway, hand me the cognac."

Red dipped her middle finger into the cognac and then wiped the top of the crack of my butt. This was something completely foreign. Krissy helped spread my cheeks and Red dipped her finger back into the glass and proceeded to trace around my anus. The alcohol felt a bit cool compared to the rest of me which was burning.

"What do you think?" asked Red.

"Well, I...," started to answer.

Whack! Red smacked my bum. "Not you!"

I stung and tingled a bit. It was exciting.

I felt Krissy's breath on my asshole. It felt nice. I heard her inhale deeply and I guess she must have given some indication of approval because Red said, "Ok, you dirty bastard. Now you're clean."

Then I felt a tongue flicking my butt-hole. I assumed it was Red. She started licking it top to bottom. "Your turn," she said and I felt a sharp bite on my right cheek.

"Ow!" I said and moved a bit but Krissy chomped down harder and held on.

"You've been branded," said Krissy and she started licking my cornhole.

Red went underneath and cupped by balls with her right hand and started slowly stroking my cock with her other one. I was completely hard now. Red gently pulled back the skin on my uncircumcised cock and rubbed her thumb around the edge. She pumped a few more times and then made her way to sit on the back of the couch with her back agains the wall and her pussy in my face.

"Eat this bitch!" she said and shoved my mouth into her snatch.

Things were going in a direction that I hadn't experienced before but I couldn't care less.

I probed her pussy with my tongue and flicked her clitoris.

"No, play times over. Do it hard!" said Red grabbing my hair.

I latched on to her clit, sucked and swirled my tongue around.

Red inhaled sharply. "Oh yeah!" she managed.

I looked up and saw Krissy had moved to suck her right nipple.

Red was moving her hips into my face.

"Come on asshole! Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!" she repeated.

I obliged whole heartedly. I didn't think she could stand it much longer and I was right.

"Okay, okay. Stop Mr. A. I'm ready," moaned Red.

Some part of me noted that gone was "Bitch" and back was "Mr. A".

Red got off the couch and turned me around to sit down. She straddled me and took my hard cock in her left hand and positioned it at the mouth of her pussy. She pushed down so that I just barely entered her.

"On three," she said. "One!" and she unexpectedly rammed down onto my rod.

"Oh my god!" she said and "Oh!" was all I managed.

"Come on Mr. A. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I pulled out halfway and thrust back in with all my might.

"Again!" she said.

I kindly obliged.

"Oh, Mr. A! Again! Fuck me!" she yelled.

I rammed into her, put my hands around her slender waist and started a slow rhythm of pushing up into her and then lifting her slightly so I could pull out half way.

"Oh, yesss!" she said.

Krissy had been holding back but came and sat beside me. She gently cupped my balls in her hand and very very gently massaged them.

"I won't last long Red," I said.

"Faster," she said.

I picked up the pace and started pushing a bit harder.

Red leaned her head back and I took one of her breasts into my mouth and sucked. I swirled my tongue around the erect nipple.

"Aagh!" she managed.

I switched to her other breast and without realizing it, I must have slowed down a bit.

"No, Mr. A. Faster! Harder! Faster! Harder!" she said.

"Come on Red, I can barely hold on. Just looking at you is enough to make me come," I said.

With that, she leaned forward again, put her arms around my neck, and started ramming down onto me with all her might.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted and started to tremble and squeeze me with her legs.

"Go ahead and shoot your load Mr. A," said Krissy and I was off like a rocket.

"Uh, uh, uh," I grunted as I emptied myself into Red.

Red was just holding onto me with all her might and panting heavily like she'd just run a marathon.

I just held her while we both came back to earth. I felt hot tears on my shoulder which ran down my back. I assumed these were positive tears.

Red eventually looked up and said, "Thank you Mr. A," and gave me a deep lingering kiss on the lips. Then she broke it and looked over at Krissy.

"And thank you Krissy, now you've saved my life."

Krissy leaned forward and they kissed each other. Yes it was hot but it was more than that. It felt spiritual somehow.

Then Krissy turned to me and said, "Thank you Mr. A. I know you enjoyed it, but thank you anyway," and shed gave me her own sensual french kiss.

"Surely, this is what heaven must be like," I thought.

"Up Ruby and let me clean him up," said Krissy.

Red slowly pulled off my semi-erect member.

"I'll use the bathroom first," she said and gathered up her clothes in a bunch and headed out the door.

"Just hand me the tissue box over there," I said.

"No, no, no," said Krissy. "That won't do."

She knelt down between my legs and held my prick and slowly licked up the mixture of my and Red's juices.

"Mmmm," she said. "No that's an elixir if there ever was one."

"Krissy, you sure you're not an angel?" I asked.

She grinned her most mischievous grin and said, "Maybe...but on which side I'm not sure."

I pulled her up into my lap and held her.

"Just as long as it's my side, Krissy. My side," I said.

She put her head into the crook of my neck and I gently rocked her.

I knew that in a few minutes I was going to have to get up and head back to work. As if I'd be paying any attention in any of the meetings.

I would only be thinking of my blessed life and wondering "What next?".

***

Reminder: Please take 2 seconds to vote on the story or better yet, 2 minutes and leave a comment - Thanks!

12