The Babysitter (Male Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding-dong!

Oh, that must be Tori, he thought, giving his hands a quick rinse.

If he were to be honest with himself, he was still just a little wee bit nervous, but he remained cool. He bounded back down the hall, through the living room, turned and yanked on the knob.

Then he remembered that the door was still locked.

Oh, yeah, he realized. Maybe I am just a little more excited and anxious than I'd like to let on.

Click. He popped the now unlocked door open.

The woman who stood before him outside the door was basically a mid-20s version of the girl he'd known as a child, more or less just as he remembered her, but would naturally appear dramatically different to the eyes of an 18-year-old lad than to those of a small child. It suddenly occurred to Cameron for the first time just how...gorgeous she was. He could still see the laughter in those silly smiley eyes, but now he too noticed her long dirty blonde cascades, her slim, curvaceous body, and those hot legs he always had a good look at as a kid when she sat on him and tickled him crazy, but was then too young to appreciate.

He stammered just a moment and cleared his throat before finally getting some coherent words out for her.

"H—...h-hey! Come on in!"

She grinned cordially and familiarly at him. "Thanks, Cam!" she replied. "Good to see ya, babe!" She sauntered in and took a gander around. "Boy, this place sure brings back some memories."

Cameron was still a bit distracted taking in her extraordinary beauty, so at first he just nodded.

"...Oh, yeah, well, y'know, I'm...oh, I'm sorry about the lousy timing, but I'm, well...I'm just really busy studying for my finals."

"Oh, that's cool!" smiled Tori, waving it off, as Cameron returned to his seat in front of the coffee table. "Can I help?"

"Uhhh...maybe. You know anything about thermonuclear physics, medieval warfare or quadratic logarithms?"

Tori's eyebrows arched and her mouth lowered open. Perhaps offering help studying was not the most fruitful of suggestions. She sheepishly darted her eyes about for a moment.

"Y'know what? I've got an even better idea!" she announced. "Why don't I go make us something to eat?" She scampered into the kitchen and began rummaging through the fridge and cabinets.

"Oh, that's okay, you don't have to," Cameron called. "I've got all my snacks and stuff right here: my chips and dip, Doritos, pretzels, Combos, Chex Mix—boom. I'm set."

"Death by sodium!" she kidded him. "You may still be an invincible teenager, kiddo, so I'm gonna spare ya the blood pressure jazz for now. But you still need to get some real food in that tummy."

"Always the babysitter," Cameron idly called back.

"And don't you forget it, baby doll."

He continued working, hearing things being moved about in the kitchen. A pot was placed on the stove. Water boiled. A package of something was opened and emptied. The sounds inside the house diminished to Cameron's pen scrawling across the paper, and Tori preparing dinner. Cameron was still managing capably to focus on the studying, make decent progress and commit material to memory, but a part of his mental matter became too now occupied with the company of the lovely lady not twenty feet away in the kitchen.

Hmm... thought the tiny preoccupied part of his mind. Maybe I should...maybe I should ask h—...

No. No, he vetoed. Later. We'll consider it later. No guarantees. Finals are more important right now.

Activity continued silently inside the house, and things were going pretty well. Cameron was keeping up the good work, and was feeling proud of how utterly collected he remained with Tori around. That one overwhelming habit of hers aside—which was mattering a little less each moment—the girl was a princess. Nothing against Stephanie, he thought, but...

Tori eventually emerged from the kitchen carrying a steaming dish. The aroma drew Cameron up from his work.

"Don't gotta come and get it; it's comin' to you!" Tori announced.

"OOOooh, spaghetti!" Cameron's pen dropped.

In front of him into a cleared space on the table Tori was indeed squeezing a hefty, heaping plate of spaghetti and meatballs, lightly dusted with parmesan cheese.

"Knew you like it...naturally."

Cameron's mouth literally began to water.

"I...guess I can take out two minutes for a bite here..."

"'Atta boy," encouraged Tori. "Dig in."

Her voice almost seemed to carry a hint of...

...Seduction, strangely enough.

Well, good food could be seen as a sensual, almost sexy stimulus, in a way...were one hungry enough.

Of course, thought Cameron, that could just be his very gynephilic mind at work, compounded by his empty stomach. Or any number of things, really. Oh, heck, he might have just been imagining things. He grabbed the fork.

It barely took him another eight minutes to wolf down everything but the plate. It was so good, in fact, only decent table manners and a desire to maintain some class in front of Tori kept him from licking the dish spotless. Tori frankly wouldn't have minded in the slightest. She waited until she was sure he was done, and held out her hand for the plate back.

"Wow, that was..." Cameron felt a sudden yawn coming on. "...Oh. Incredible. Thanks!"

Tori grinned, about-facing to return the plate.

"So delighted you enjoyed it."

Cameron returned to the books.

But...

...For some odd reason, the contents of his notes and course material looked just a bit...

...Fuzzier...than before...

Tori pranced back into the living room, snatched a magazine from under the table and plopped in the neighboring armchair.

Cameron looked up, blinking and giving his head a whip back and forth.

"Uh...wow," he remarked again, stretching and yawning once more. "I, uh...must've been hungrier than I thought."

"Don't let me bother ya, kiddo," assured Tori. "Just hangin' out."

Cameron attempted again to resume his academic cramming, but try as he might, he felt himself fading.

Whoa...I know Italian food can have this effect, and I know I ate a LOT, but...was it really that powerful?

His eyelids abruptly felt very, very heavy.

"Yup..." the familiar voice echoed in his ears, as his head slowly descended onto the books.

His eyes fluttered closed.

"...Juuuust hangin' out."

***

May 23rd, 6:58 p.m.

Cameron remembered nothing more an hour later when he finally woke back up.

When he came to, his vision was blurry and he felt dizzy and disoriented. He wasn't immediately sure where he was, but he knew he would get his bearings back if he just waited a few moments. He tilted and rolled his head around his shoulders, letting the cricks in his neck pop. He went to stretch his arms.

His first discovery took nary a second, and that was that he could not stretch. A further examination of his situation and the reasoning behind his inability to stretch were self-explanatory: he realized to his alarmed surprise that he could not move. He reflexively kicked and thrashed, but now felt something...tied around his wrists and ankles.

Looking rapidly left to right, back and forth, as his energy began to replenish and his eyes to focus, he found himself lying on his back, arms outstretched and secured to either side of...his bed?? He felt that his legs too were bound, his feet secured to either side of the foot of the bed by the ankles, as he looked down to see...

...A sight that terrified him.

He was naked.

"WHAT the hell?!" he mouthed incredulously.

Something was clearly very wrong here. And something told him that he should have been able to easily figure it out, that somehow the pieces of the puzzle were here for him to see, but...his mind felt still bemused by whatever had just happened to it.

He couldn't pinch himself, but he was pretty certain this wasn't a dream anyway. He tried to make sense of things and recall the day's events. His mind flashed on school...coming home...studying...his parents leaving...

...Then the moment when the doorbell rang, and he opened to door to...

Oh no.

OHHH, NO.

A terribly uncomfortable and petrifying sensation dawned upon Cameron. A sensation which was confirmed not a minute later when to his disbelieving consternation, ambled through the door herself none other than his old babysitter, Tori Linton.

A sneaky, smarmy smile played upon her alluring, mischievous face.

Cameron could do no other than to simply gape at her in terror and murmur—

"Oh, GOD..."

Tori brought her hands together with one sharp clap.

"Oh, goody, you're up!" she jovially chirped, looking him up and down. She giggled roguishly.

"In, eh...more ways than one, I see."

And while Cameron did not want to—oh, how he did not want to—he did. He looked down. Sure enough, the evidence of his—apparently unconscious—excitement and arousal stood firm and undeniable. How he had failed to notice that just a moment ago assessing his clothesless state he could not say. His eyes squeezed shut as his face morphed into a cringing grimace. He flushed, despite the abundance of blood already occupying space elsewhere. He felt utterly humiliated.

"God...wha—...d—...how...I...y—..."

Tori raised a hand. "I believe I may be able to clear up your confusion, my dear.

"You see, young Cameron, I would not go so far as to say the pasta I served you was, uh...spiked, or drugged, if you would. I simply crushed and sprinkled a few fast-acting Melatonins in it."

"Y—" Cameron reflexively yanked on the bonds, but of course to no avail.

"You what?"

"Why, yes, of course," Tori replied innocently, as if the whole deal were matter-of-fact. "A mere amateur could determine that an individual of your self-control and esteem would be, well, reluctant—shall we say the least—to strip, lay down on your bed and hold still for me so that I might tie you down. That goes without saying. And so in order to achieve my desired effect, yes, naturally, while it required a little more effort, I needed only to take matters into my own hands, and...put you to sleep."

Cameron at first didn't know exactly how to react, save to holler something incoherent at her with blinding rage. So he did.

"Wh—what the hell?? You si—...you're insane! You're out of your mind!"

Tori waved a finger, tsk'ing him. "Ah, now, now," she scolded, as if he were still his eight-year-old self. "You'd do well to save your breath right about now, honey-pie." She winked, a malicious smirk creeping up her lips. "You'll need it."

She folded her hands, palms out, and cracked her knuckles. A frightening chuckle seeped up and out from her vocal cords.

"Besides, is that any way to talk to your dear ol' beloved babysitter?"

She wickedly waggled her fingers at him. Cameron recognized the grin on her face right now. Abruptly, it all came flooding back to him. He had no clue how he had not before realized what she was going to do. But he did now.

The lingering smile of doom on Tori's face grew blurry, then clear again as Cameron's face evaporated of outrage and flooded with unadulterated fear. Her cold, wicked, ominous gaze didn't move from his own eyes as she perched on the side of the bed.

Cameron could swear he saw something pass before his eyes. He didn't like it.

"Oh-oh-okay," he stammered. "This-this is silly, Tori. We-I mean, we're both adults now. Can't we just untie me and-and—"

Turning her smile elsewhere, Tori cut him off by sliding her nails over his ribs.

"AAAHH!" he cried.

"Now, then, Cam, sweetie..." Tori grinned, "...I trust you're still as...delightfully...deathly...ticklish, as ever?"

"Oh, dear God, Tori, please, for hell's sake here—"

Tori took Cameron's chin in her hand, turned his face her way, leaned down and laid a kiss on him that seared his lips. His surprised eyes fluttered shut through the kiss and then back open to see her leering down at him.

"Shut up," she sneered playfully.

He nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

Tori scratched him under the chin like her obedient pet. "Good boy. You see? What did I tell you all those years ago? I warned you that if you didn't settle down and behave yourself and do just what I told you...

"...That I'd kiss you!" she finished, pinching and shaking his cheek.

"Now then!" She sat back up again. "Where shall we get started, my little babysittin' buddy?"

Cameron could only see that he was doomed. He thought if nothing else he should make the most of it. He smiled innocently up at her. "Get started with what, pray tell?"

Tori tossed her head back and laughed.

"Well, beautiful, I'm glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor!" she exclaimed, giving his nipple a tweak. "All right, seriously, though." Her smile darkened, and her voice intimidatingly deepened.

"Where do you want it first, kiddo?"

Cameron gulped. His heart began beating faster.

"Um, Tori...please..."

"I mean, I can clearly see one part of ya wants some attention," Tori commented, gliding her index nail up the underside of his stiff, erect dick. "This guy right here, huh?"

Cameron gasped. "OH my God!" he gushed.

The babysitter's voice dripped with gleeful malice as she again stroked his shaft.

"Oooh...does that drive you crazy?"

Cameron chortled. "Um, yes!" he nodded.

"Oh, goody!" Tori vivaciously tickled his balls. Cameron tossed his head back and burst out laughing hysterically.

It was Tori's turn to gush. "Aw, that sound is still just as heavenly as ever!" she declared. "Cammy, babe, I'm so glad you're grown up now...and so sensitive down here!" She continued driving him insane tickling between the legs.

"Wow! Y'know, I was gonna get'cha to death all over, but the way this is going, I'm tempted to just tickle your balls all night!"

"OHMYGOD!! Tori, please STOP!" Cameron shouted and begged in and around guffaws.

Tori was laughing just as hard as Cameron was.

"I can't stop!" she cackled. "I'm having way too much fun!"

Cameron was turning red. "NO! No, God, seriously, I'm...I'm gonna p—you're gonna make me pee!"

Finally, he felt her let up on him, for the moment.

"Well..." Tori said, catching her own breath, "...A'right. Wouldn't want you messing the sheets. I'd have a hell of a time explaining that to your parents, young man." She shook a chiding finger at him.

Cameron thought of something. "Hey, h—...hang on a second. Tori, how'd you even get me here?"

"Oh, well, y'know, it's pretty simple, hon. I do work out, if you recall, and you're not exactly a whale. I may not have been able to carry you the whole way anymore, so I just dragged you by the arms and pulled you up on the bed when I got ya in here."

Well, he supposed that explained it. But as he was thinking it through, her voice cut back in.

"Although if you want..." She shrugged flirtatiously. "...I...guess we could skip the tickling...and just make out all night."

Cameron returned the flirting manner, arching his eyebrows with a subtle smirk.

"...Really?"

"Mmm." Tori leaned down to join their lips once more. Suddenly, Cameron's cock was very happy to see her.

But as Cameron closed his eyes and began to pucker his own lips, he felt her nails get him again, this time under the arms.

"PSYCH!" she shouted, viciously resuming the tickling torture. Naturally, Cameron screamed in raucous laughter.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAA!!" he exploded as she giggled right along at him.

She'd tricked him. And into thinking he was going to be getting some sweet loving, no less. How deviously cruel. Cameron helplessly blew out wails of laughter, soundlessly breathing the words, "Oh-h-h-h...you-u-u-u...bi-i-i-itch!"

His eyes pinched shut. He whirled his face back and forth, yanking and pulling on the bonds with his limbs, whatever he could do for a little relief. But it was no use. He couldn't get away. The vixen's fingernails were everywhere. They scooted from his armpits down to his sides and belly, to his hips and waistline, to his outer thighs.

Then things got worse.

Tori pushed him over onto his side. Laying her leg over his to hold him in position, she dug her fingers into his ass cheeks.

He erupted. His voice involuntarily shot straight into falsetto range. He had no idea his tush was so wildly ticklish—and with good reason; it had never been tickled before. In a strange way, though it drove him crazy, it also highly turned him on.

After a few minutes of forced screeching and shrieking, Tori decided she was finally done with the ass. So she delivered him a hearty, mock-disciplinary spank on each cheek, and the nails slid down to the backs of his thighs and his calves.

Cameron was laughing so incredibly hard he felt like he was about to burst a lung. He knew he should be saving his breath, like Tori had advised, but he couldn't stop himself from frantically babbling out futile pleas of mercy.

About the point she reached the knees, Tori gave him another break and let him roll over onto his back again.

"OHMYGOD!! OhmyGod!" Cameron croaked. "Okay, Tori, seriously, no kidding, PLEASE, no more! I can't take it!!"

"You can't?" Tori teased, as if she still didn't adequately evaluate the effect this was having on him. "Aw, poor baby...but then again...you silly thing, I haven't even gotten to your feetsies yet!"

Cameron's toes scrunched and curled up. His feet were as sensitive as any other part of him. But just because he had survived the torment this far didn't guarantee he could last the whole night, or however long Tori planned to test his endurance.

But what Cameron didn't know was that Tori wasn't about to start on his delicate, fragile feet just yet.

To his surprise, she smoothed her palm across his tummy, up over his chest, and leaned down until she was lying on her side next to him. Her hand slid up the rest of the way until she reached his cheek. Her other hand took hold on his remaining cheek, and her eyes blinked smoky seduction into his.

His cock hardened back up the rest of the way again.

"Aren—...uh, aren't you gonna...t—...tickle my feet?" he asked nervously.

Her smirk was sultry and irresistibly hot.

"I thought we'd have a, uh..." She stroked a fingertip down his nose. "...Different kind of fun right now...honey bun."

Cameron's eyebrows rose high as they would go.

"OH..."

She nodded, coming in to seal the deal for real this time. As she leaned in further, her blonde locks pooled over his chest. He felt one of her arms slip around his neck, between the pillow under his head and the mattress.

The mesmerizing kiss infused both bodies with a wild rush of crackling sexuality. Their noses took over the breathing. Mutual moans were exchanged, and both rightly took them as the flattering compliments they were. Cameron pulled even tighter on the ties pinning his arms and legs down, this time trying like mad to grasp the hot female body alongside him and press the two of them together as tightly as he could. Pleasure engulfed him. His dick was at full erection, twitching and beginning to throb.

Cameron wasn't the only one through whom rampant passion was blazing. Tori was feeling her pussy moisten and her tits perk up at the hot action between them. Their collective body warmth heightened the temperature throughout the entire room. Both gasped desperately for breath, pulling their lips apart just enough to take a gulp of air before suction drew them together again. The veins began to bulge forth in Cameron's diamond-hard cock, begging for some affection.