The Babysitter Revisited

Story Info
Cathy joins Jana and Jack.
2.6k words
4.58
257k
50
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,968 Followers

I didn't intend to write a sequel to The Babysitter but there were so many generous comments and emails requesting a little more to this story that I couldn't resist. I tried to incorporate all of the suggestions that you requested. So, for the good folks who appreciated The Babysitter...well, here's to you. I hope you enjoy!

*

Cathy Marlin crouched silently at the top of the stairs looking over the polished banister into the living room below. Her breathing was a series of short gasps, her pulse quick and throbbing in her temples. Her robe was open and one hand slowly stroked the soft flesh of her thighs while the other cupped her 38D breasts. Cathy's brown eyes were filled with lust as she silently observed the scene below.

Her husband had seduced their babysitter, Jana, and Cathy had watched the entire event. She had known for several months that Jack was attracted to the eighteen-year-old girl, had seen the way the two had flirted, and had known her husband would seduce the young girl once she turned eighteen. And tonight was the first opportunity for Jack to fuck Jana's little pussy since her eighteenth birthday. That's why Cathy had faked a migraine at the company party: while her husband and Jana thought she was in bed and incapacitated with a terrible migraine, she was watching them fucking with wild abandon.

She looked down the hall to the twins' bedroom; thankfully, they were too far away to hear the loud sounds of desire and excitement that had come from Jana while Jack fucked her sweet little pussy. It was, by far, the most erotic thing the thirty-two-year old mother had ever witnessed. She sucked in a deep breath and walked down the stairs, keeping her eyes on the two lovers in the living room.

"Oh, baby!" Jana whimpered as they collapsed together on the sofa.

"OHHHHH!" Jack gasped breathlessly.

"Do we have an encore?" she asked softly with a smile.

"We have all night, Jana," he said, as he lightly kissed her soft, yielding lips. "I don't want to stop fucking you, baby."

Cathy stood near the bottom of the stairs watching as her husband kissed and caressed the young girl. She listened to the two as they murmured words of lustful endearment, noticed the way Jana's soft, young hand caressed her husband's now limp cock, and noiselessly inhaled a deep, tremulous breath. Most women, she knew, would not like to find their husband in a similar situation, but not Cathy. She had her own agenda. And, on trembling legs, she finally stepped silently into the room.

"You two have been very naughty," she said coming to a stop a few feet from the sofa.

She watched with amusement as her husband and the young babysitter jerked upright, their eyes wide with panic as they looked at her. They were completely naked, with nowhere to go, and she could see the wheels turning inside Jack's head as he desperately searched for an explanation. Cathy was tempted to wait, to hear her husband's rationalization for getting caught in the act of ravaging a young girl in their living room. But her pussy was on fire and she frantically needed release.

"Cathy...oh, shit...I can explain..." Jack stammered.

"I doubt it, dear," Cathy smiled sweetly, as she turned her attention to Jana.

"I-I'm s-so sorry, Mrs. Marlin," Jana managed to say in a trembling, panic-filled voice.

"Are you, Jana?" Cathy asked softly. She stepped forward, shrugged out of the robe and knelt on the floor between the young girl's naked legs. She ran her hands slowly and gently up along Jana's thighs. Jana gasped softly when she saw Cathy's naked body. "I wonder how sorry you are."

"Mrs. M-Marlin..." Jana stammered, as she watched the older woman caress her legs, her thighs.

Jana's eyes went to Jack, imploring, seeking help. Jack just watched, too stunned to utter a word. For a moment that seemed like ages, he had known in his heart that it was all over. When he heard Cathy's voice, he'd accepted his fate, realizing that he was about to lose everything. But now...His wife was on her knees, caressing Jana's thighs, staring at the young girl's smooth-shaved pussy with eager desire in her eyes!

"You have such a beautiful pussy, Jana," Cathy said breathlessly. "It's even more lovely than I had imagined."

"Cathy..." Jack's voice was hesitant, questioning.

"You didn't know your wife likes a little pussy with her cock, did you, Jack?" Cathy asked with a low, sultry chuckle. "I've been into women since my college roommate and I were lovers."

"Mrs. Marlin, I don't think I can do this," Jana said as she looked from Cathy to Jack. "I mean I've never been with a woman before..."

"Sure you can, dear. You don't honestly believe you can give your sweet cunny to my husband without sharing with me, do you?" Cathy smiled at Jana. "As for never being with a woman, well, there's always a first time."

Jack sucked in a deep breath. This was just about any man's fantasy. Never in his wildest imaginations had he thought Cathy would be the least bit interested in another female. But she was kneeling in front of Jana, her hands slowly and gently stroking the girl's smooth thighs while her eyes radiated white-hot excitement.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" Jana exclaimed when Cathy brushed a finger across her sex-swollen clit.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Cathy asked.

"Oh, Mrs. Marlin!"

"Just relax dear and let me love your sexy little cunt."

Jana let out a loud, sharp cry when Cathy's tongue slipped between her pink wet lips and leisurely traveled up and down her slit. Her eyes widened with the heat that began to build inside of her. Without a word, the young girl grasped her legs and pulled them back to give the older woman easier access to her scorching hot pussy. Jana's head reeled with the sudden excitement of giving into what she thought was the taboo of taboo. In no way had the young girl ever wanted to experience sex with another female. But, oh fuck; Mrs. Marlin's tongue was so incredibly hot!

She twisted her head from side to side, letting go and giving into the older woman. Tiny mewling sounds escaped her lips that were quickly becoming dry. Suddenly, she felt something wet on her left nipple and looked to see Jack sucking her nipple into his greedy mouth. She grabbed his head and held him tightly to her heaving chest. To be ravaged by an older man and woman, being naked while they made love to her, was so erotic.

"UUUNNNTTTHHH!" she grunted.

Cathy caught Jana's clit between her lips and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Jana cried out with pleasure and began to rock her hips, the movements quick and erratic while Jack devoured her fat, sensitive nipples. The young girl groaned loudly and curled her sexy little toes with the intense sensations that rippled through her body.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out. Eat me! Eat my pussy! Make me cum! Oh, fuck, yessssssssss!"

"Cum for me, baby!" Cathy cooed.

"Cum on her face, Jana!" Jack seconded.

The young teen felt the rippling of an orgasm, the third that night, as it built into a passionate volcano of desire that threatened to rip her tummy apart with unbridled fury. She screamed and grabbed Cathy's head in her hands and started rubbing her blazing-hot pussy against the older woman's face. Her mind moved through a vortex of feelings as Cathy's tongue continued to bathe her pussy with such intensity that Jana thought she would go mad.

She collapsed finally, her body weak and trembling with the ferocity of an orgasm so complete and real that she could barely speak. Her chest heaved as she looked into the eyes of the woman that had just brought her through a climax she would never forget. She allowed Cathy to take her hands and gently pull her from the sofa. The two women knelt together on the floor, their bodies pressed lightly together.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you," Cathy whispered softly as she cupped the teen's small tits.

"That was so incredible," Jana replied quietly.

Cathy canted her head slightly to one side and took the teen's face in her hands. Jana knew that Cathy was about to kiss her and the idea wasn't at all repulsive. She heard the tiny whimper when Cathy's lips touched hers and realized that the sound had come from her mouth. Being held by a woman, feeling their lips touching, their tongues caressing, was the sexiest thing that had happened to her.

Their hands caressed and explored while they kissed long and deep. Jack sat on the sofa, slowly stroking his cock while watching the two women kissing and touching. He couldn't believe that he'd cum twice in one night and was ready to fuck again. The trouble for the thirty-five-year old was he couldn't pick between his wife and the babysitter. But it didn't matter since he realized that Cathy would probably make that decision for him.

"I want to do you, Mrs. Marlin," Jana said breathlessly into Cathy's mouth. "I want to eat your pussy."

"Oh, baby," Cathy husked. "I want to feel your young tongue licking me!"

Cathy scrambled onto the sofa, lying on her back while Jana slipped easily between her long, widespread legs. The young teen stared with lust-filled eyes as she slowly dipped her face to Cathy's pussy. She gently pushed a finger through the narrow strip of blond pussy hair while she tentatively touched the tip of her tongue to the glistening lips of the older woman's pussy.

"Yesssss, baby!" Cathy hissed. "MMMMM!"

"She's hot, isn't she, baby?" Jack asked his wife as he knelt on the floor beside the sofa. He'd moved when Cathy crawled onto the sofa so Jana could eat her pussy. "She has such a nice hot little pussy."

"Oh, yeah!" Cathy turned her face to look into her husband's eyes. "Did you like fucking her, Jack?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"I loved watching her take your big cock. I loved watching you pound her little cunny!"

" I came so hard in her, too!"

Cathy giggled, then cried out with pleasure as Jana's tongue began to caress her pussy. Her long fingers combed through the teen's soft red hair while Jana continued to make love to her burning hot cunt. Jack kissed his wife hard and deep, their heads twisting while their mouths devoured.

"You may have a problem, Jack," Cathy said with a husky voice. "Jana's mom told me yesterday that Jana hasn't started on the pill yet. You might be a daddy again."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah!" Cathy raised her firm ass from the sofa and began to slowly hump the teenager's lovely mouth. "Do you want to have Mr. Marlin's baby, Jana?"

Jana looked up over Cathy's flat tummy and grinned. "Do you want me to have his baby?"

"Yessssssssss!" Cathy hissed. She couldn't define the reasoning but the sudden idea of this beautiful young girl having her husband's baby was hot and exciting. "I want to see your sexy belly big with Jack's baby!"

"Stick your big cock in my cunt again, Mr. Marlin," Jana said in a steamy, aroused voice that was full of desire. "Make me pregnant!"

Jack didn't need any further encouragement. He quickly got on the sofa behind the young girl and slipped his cock into her cock-hungry cunt. Jana groaned into Cathy's pussy and pressed her ass back against Jack, who began rocking his hips slowly, driving his flesh-piston in and out of Jana's slick pussy.

"Oh, fuck meeeee!" Jana squealed with delight. "Fuck me hard!"

"Oh, baby, I love watching you take my husband's cock!"

"It's sooooo fucking hard and big!"

"Take it, Jana! Take his hot baby seed!"

"Yesssss!"

Jack realized that he was living every man's dream: he was fucking a very desirable young teen while she ate his wife's pussy. He picked up speed and rammed his cock into Jana, hard and relentlessly. Cathy's face had become twisted with desire as she locked eyes with her husband. He was seeing his wife in a whole different light and it was exciting.

Jack reached under Jana and grasped her small tits. She gasped and hissed her delight into Cathy's steamy pussy. Jack toyed with the teen's hard nipples, twisting and pinching them, pulling hard on her nipples until Jana gasped loudly. Her breath was hot in Cathy's pussy and the older woman growled with burning passion.

"Eat meeeee, baby!" Oh, fuck! Eat my cunt with your sexy mouth! Consume my cunt, Jana!"

"Such a nice little cunt!" Jack growled. He gripped the girl's hips and plowed her pussy, drove his meat into her hard and fast.

"You like her little-girl pussy, baby?" Cathy husked.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!"

"Fuck! I can't last long, Jack! Oh, shit, she's driving me crazy! I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Cum on her face, Cathy!"

"Yessssssssss!" Jana hissed into Cathy's steamy, hot cunt. "Cum for me!"

Jana's tongue worked Cathy's pussy frantically, bathing her with a blistering need to cum all over the teen's face. The older woman's hips rocked and thrashed, humping Jana's face with fitful jerks. She stared at the young girl through eyes that were glazed with lust, hardly able to believe that the teenager was finally consuming her, making her hotter than she'd ever been in her life.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!" Cathy screamed suddenly. "I'M G-GONNA...I'M GONNA CUM! EAT MY CUNT!"

Jack watched his sexy wife thrash wildly under the young girl as she began to orgasm. He continued to slam his hard, throbbing cock into Jana's pussy, driving it with a ferocious, scorching desire. He had to stop for a moment as the teen moved up into his wife's arms. He almost came when Jana began kissing Cathy long and deep. Without any more hesitation, he slammed his cock back into the girl's hot, sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck meeeee!" Jana cried out, her lips still touching Cathy's lips. "Give me your cum! Fill me up with your baby seed!"

"Cum in her Jack!" Cathy husked. "Make her a mommy!"

"You want my baby, Jana?" Jack's voice had become a series of panting grunts.

"Yesssss! I want to be a mommy for you!"

"You're going to look so fucking hot with a baby in you, Jana!" Jack stroked her flat stomach as he continued to fuck her cunt.

"Yessssssssss! Please...cum in me! Make me cum! Oh, baby, I need your hot baby sperm!"

Jack lost it. He felt his balls tighten, slammed his cock into her twice more, then stiffened as his cock erupted and began filling her pussy with his seed. Jana screamed into Cathy's mouth; Cathy held the young teen tightly while her slender, soft body thrashed wildly as she came hard. Together, Jack and Jana rode their mind-numbing orgasms, their bodies trembling violently with the tsunami-like release that overwhelmed them in a mighty way.

Finally, they collapsed and all three lay together on the sofa, bodies heaving, arms and legs entwined as they gasped for breath. No one spoke for a long while until at last they each moved to the floor where they lay holding, touching, and kissing. As they lay together with the soft sound of a grandfather clock ticking, Cathy broke the silence.

"I think we should have Jana over for dinner tonight," she smiled as she looked at her husband. With a low, sultry chuckle, she added, "I may have one of those nasty migraines, though."

"If it's anything like the one you had tonight, then I'm all for it!" Jana giggled.

"Then it's a plan," Jack smiled. "I, for one, can't wait!"

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,968 Followers