The Babysitter Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand around her and touched her butt. She flinched, and pulled her hand off my cock.

"I want to see your cunt – again," I growled.

I snapped the button on the front of her shorts and, as I found the zip, she started to sob, uncontrollably. But she didn't move, and I drew the zip down. I pulled her shorts down. My fingers touched her buttocks, on the way down, and I couldn't resist cupping them in my hands.

Oh, they were so soft and round and yielding! I pulled her to me. My cock pressed against her belly. She was shaking and sobbing in sheer fright. I pushed my hands inside her panties and clasped her bare butt cheeks, my fingers pulling her cheeks apart, then running along the whole cleft between the tops of her slender thighs. I could feel the short, soft hairs surrounding her slit – and a little moisture on her cunt lips. I slid my finger in, up to the knuckle. She let out a strangled gulp, and her sobbing intensified.

My cock was on fire. There was a roaring sound in my head. I dropped to my knees and pulled her shorts and panties down, together. Her pubic triangle – fairish-brown, quite thick – was in front of me. I separated the hairs and uncovered her clitoris – a small bud, peeping out between slim pink lips. I slipped my mask up over my mouth and, clutching her butt cheeks tightly, I touched her clit with my tongue.

She wailed in protest again, and my tongue laved its way downward, to her unprotected slit. Her sobbing was now frantic, her outraged protests ringing in my ears. It was time to fuck her long pink slit. If I waited any longer, my cock would burst.

I pulled her down to the carpet, holding her legs apart with my hands on the insides of her thighs. She was wriggling frantically, trying to back away from me, but my hands on her thighs were like vices. I was looking straight up her open cunt, into the moist pink flesh, spread, waiting to welcome my hard, throbbing cock in its warm, tight embrace.

She was screaming, now – "No! No! No!" – her fists beating, ineffectually, on my back. But it was too late.

My knees kept her thighs spread and, looking down at her naked, squirming body, I leaned slowly forward. I felt the tip of my raging erection slide between her forcibly spread legs, then, of its own accord, it found the tight slit of her tender cunt. For one delicious second, I held it there, my knobhead nestling in the damp opening membrane.

Her scream raised to a crescendo as she felt my cock touch the entrance to her tight cunt, then, as one gargantuan final push of my thrusting hips propelled my uncontrollable rod up her vagina, it turned into an abandoned desolate cry of grief and outrage.

But my cock was luxuriating in the grip of her tight young muscles, the slippery heat of her tender young juices. My hands were gripping her firm young tits, twisting her little pink nipples. The sight of her head twisting this way and that as I plunged my cock in and out of her defenceless twat was rousing me to even greater thrusts. My balls slammed against her squirming butt cheeks as I felt the pressure build up inside them.

Then, suddenly, to my astonishment, I felt her fingers dig in to my shoulders, and her hips started pushing wildly against me. Her screams, now, were not anguished, but filled with arousal. Her thighs clamped around the backs of my legs, and she pulled me into her pulsating cunt.

"I wanted you to do it, that night," she gasped. "I wanted you to make me strip naked and open my legs for your big cock. When I was holding it in my hand, I thought you were going to do it – to rape me – and it made me wet. Don't you remember how wet I was? I wanted you inside me, fucking me, taking me – raping me ……"

She threw her head back, and shuddered as the first spasms thundered through her.

Her words were the final trigger for me, too, and, with one final pulsating drive, I pushed right into her womb and held myself there, rigid, as my cock pulsed for a final time, then exploded inside her, releasing torrents of sperm into her. She must have felt it hit the back of her womb, and her screams and cries mingled into a series of heaving, gasping breaths as her jerking body clung to mine, like a limpet.

Stars were bursting in my head as my balls pumped jet after jet of come through my rigid cock and I could feel Lynn jerking convulsively underneath me as her climax rendered her helpless in the grip of passion.

Afterwards, we lay entwined on her mother's carpet, like two spent lovers. Her hand was between my legs, caressing my balls lovingly, cradling my soft cock in her little hand. Her mouth sought mine out, and she kissed me, her tongue sliding deep in my throat.

"Do it again," she breathed in my ear.

But, somehow, it wouldn't be the same ……

(E-mail comment is very welcome, and will get a reply.)

12