The Babysitter Takes Over Ch. 03

Story Info
Our sissy gets in deeper by the babysitter and others!
870 words
4.11
45.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden it became quiet in the room as I was instructed to open the front door. There were half a dozen teenage girls, including my Mistress Teri, watching and waiting. There I was, in my pink nightie, fully made up and completely hairless on my body. There stood my ex wifes lover.

"Well what do we have here?" he sneered. The contempt in his voice was unmistakable. "I'm not surprised from what your ex wife told me about you. Even though she left your sissy ass I'm going to call her your wife just to degrade you. Come on bitch, get inside."

He is very tall, probably 6-3 and built like a linebacker. He could kick my ass in a second if he wanted to. He would consider it a waste of energy. He was a pure Alpha bull and I knew I was a pure beta sissy.

"Teri, this is a hell of a great plan girl. I would love nothing better than to put this sissy bitch in her place but to make money off it is even better. Sherry first show me that tiny clitdick. Your wife told me it's the smallest she's ever seen and you were shitty in bed. You couldn't get it up and hadn't had sex n years. Well she's making up for lost time now bitch." I pulled my panties down and lifted up the top of the nightie. Everybody laughed at me. He then came over to me and started groping my tits. He took my boobs out from the nightie and felt me up. It was so degrading.

Mistress Teri replied "I know this is gonna be sooo fun. OK let's get started. Sherry, first I'm going to need you to sign this. Don't bother reading it just sign."

I complied; my curiousity and my predicament gave me no choice. Something inside me said not to but but this whole thing was so exciting!

Teri continued; "OK Melissa, I'll need you on the laptop to run the main feed. Ann, Caitlyn and Cathy, you run the cameras and make sure you get her face. Chelsea you run the website and make sure we keep getting paid customers and take requests. How many do we have so far?"

"About 300... not bad for a first time audience Teri. At $30 for the hour, that's about $9000 but we can sell it after."

"Ok I'll direct. Let's get started."

It hit me like a ton of bricks. They are making a porn movie and I'm the unpaid star. That was what Teri had been doing on the phone while I was getting the house ready for the party. And I probably signed a release just now.

"OK Sherry, on your knees bitch. I don't think I need to tell you what to do but watch for cues. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, pulled down his zipper and his pants fell to the floor. I didn't need instructions on what to do next. I pulled down his boxers. It seemed the boxers kept going forever as his massive black cock flopped out.

"I know you want to worship that Dick but you have to earn that privilege." He turned around and presented his muscular ass to me. I instinctively started licking and kissing his ass. I stuck my tongue between the crack and moaned. My tongue made its way to his asshole and I worshiped it. I stayed there for a good ten or fifteen minutes. Every so often I would look around and I saw one of girls pointing their phones right at me. They were using their phones as movie cameras and were inches from my face.

He then turned around so I could worship his cock.

"Suck it bitch. Deep throat the cock that has given your wife such pleasure." I started sucking his cock with relish. I could barely fit it into my mouth. He Dick slapped me a few times and I continued sucking. After a while I could hear him grunt and moan. I felt his cock tense up then explode. I swallowed some but he sprayed alot of semen on my face.

"Damn bitch you give good head!"

Teri then chimed in. "Hold on. One of the viewers is offering $250 if you piss into her mouth."

He pushed me away and told me to open up. A strong rush of pee gushed into my mouth. I instinctively swallowed and he stopped for a moment. He started peeing again so not a drop was wasted. He finally finished and told me to smile at the cameras and kick my lips.

"We just got another request. One of the viewers offered $500 to whip her ass."

He took off his belt and starting whipping me. I lost count at twenty hard lashes. One girls was in front of me and told me to look into the camera. Another was behind me filing my ass as it beet red.

Mistress Teri then shouted "Ok the hour is up. Chelsea how much did we take in?"

"Just over $12,000 Teri. And the feedback was excellent; they want to see Sherry get fucked next time!"