The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 07

Story Info
Scott gets even.
2k words
4.58
28.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila was just finishing getting dressed in her room when Scott arrived home; She was wearing the most awe-inspiring black stealthy long gown. It looked like wet leather, had small straps at the shoulders that held it just above her bust line. Thin strips were cut into the entire dress all the way to her ankles, thicker strips covering just what needed to be covered.

Her long blonde hair hung across her shoulders like spun gold, her nails and lips were glossy and bright scarlet, and she had no bra, no panties, and the most sensually high-heeled spiked shoes with straps around her ankles.

Her colossal tits looked great under all of that, and Scott felt his cock lunge as soon as he had a good look of her. She is very hot, Scott has never denied that, but she can be such a bitch.

“Well you look great tonight,” Scott smiled as he patted her ass.

“ I know I do, and do you want some of this hot ass tonight Scott.”

Sheila’s smile was ornery and enticing, and she was very seductive, yet Scott’s mind was on Kari.

“ So where is Kari and the kids?”

“ The kids are at Mothers, Kari is in the pool house resting.”

“Resting from what may I ask.” He then became agitated and had a look of fury and disbelief on his face.

Sheila laughed a smarmy laugh, smiled and said, “ We played a little this afternoon and I wore her out a bit, I told her to rest in the pool house and we would see her in the morning.”

“ Sheila!” Scott’s voice was so serious, “ What have you done to her!”

Scott ran from the room, headed to the pool house, he barley even heard Sheila say, “ She liked it, he had a great time, she is fine.”

When Scott arrived outside the pool house, he noticed footprints near the double doors; a small pile of Kleenex was there as well. He did not take time to ponder the meaning he just headed into the pool house to check on Kari.

He walked silently to the bedroom, and there she lay. He looked at her with great intensity, his heart melted at her sweet face and his cock grew hard seeing her there covered only by a thin bed sheet.

He walked over to her gently stoked her face, and whispered into her ear.

‘Kari, are you ok?”

Kari, slightly opened one eye and sighed softly and gave a smile, then gently with an unsteady voice and immense effort she managed to force out a simple, “I am fine, she was great.”

She closed her eyes again and just relaxed against his hand on her cheek. He watched her for a few moments, her chest filling with air then collapsing again. She seemed so at peace and so satisfied.

As he was returning to his bedroom to yell at Sheila for trying to ruin his sweet Kari, He felt his heart being tugged, and became confused again about his feelings. Scott shook it off and entered the bedroom, there Sheila was touching up her lipstick and spraying on some perfume.

She saw Scott in the mirror as he entered the room.

“ I told you Scott, she is fine, I didn’t hurt her. Not bad anyway.” She chuckled with a tone of iniquity.

“ Your not funny Sheila, why the hell did you have to go there? Why couldn’t you just leave her alone?"

“ Why should you have all the fun Scott?” Sheila became very annoyed with him.

“ She loved, it and she eats pussy very well, better than she sucks cock I bet.”

Scott rolled his eyes and just glared at Sheila, she then realized just how angry he was at her. Scott walked over to a cabinet on the wall and took a hold of the handles. He hesitated before he opened it, looking at her over his shoulder.

“ You really do look hot tonight, and I think I know just what you need. I want to make sure that the next time you try to use my new piece of ass, you beg me first.”

Sheila knew all to well what was coming, and she jerked herself around to face Scott.

“ Scott please not tonight, I don’t want to play that tonight.” Sheila begged in her sweetest voice she could muster.

Scott did not pay much attention. He opened the cabinet and it was filled with all types of toys. He pulled out several pieces then he walked over to Sheila and motioned her to turn around and face the mirror again.

Sheila did as instructed, and then she began to get a lump in her throat. Although she often likes this play, she really was not into it tonight, not at all.

Scott started things off by sliding a small collar around her lovely neck; it had three loops on it one at each side and one in the middle. The leather was black, stiff and cold against her skin and she shivered a bit, knowing what was to be next.

She felt the chains being attached to the collar at the two side hooks; she had closed her eyes not wanting to watch his movements. Then she could feel his hands as they parted the slits in the material enough to show her right nipple.

She felt the clamp at the end of the chain tighten onto her exposed tender nub and then he went to the other and did the same. He covered them up again with the flimsy material after he attached the clamps. The chains were just long enough to reach her chest, and when she moved in even the least amount, the chains tugged at the clamps causing more pressure.

Then he slowly slid her dress up over her hips, “ Bend your ass over and grab your ankles, and spread them wide now.”

A smack on her ass and she did as she was told. Her nipples were inflamed hard from the pressure they were receiving and her ass now stung as well.

He felt his hands sliding across her ass, then between her legs, he rubbed her furless cunt, a finger slightly cross the threshold between her lips, and she quivered at the sensation.

Scott then parted her ass cheeks, and slowly he inserted a small amount of cold jell, then an anal plug into her tight hole. The plug had a rim so it could not go in farther than intended and a strap that went around her thighs and waist was then attached to help hold it in its place.

Sheila inhaled deeply, her and Scott often had anal sex, but she never seemed to stretch. Her ass hole was always as tight at the first time and getting used to this object being lodged in her all night was going to take some doing. It stung as he slid it in, her skin went taught and she held her breath as she waited for the intense pain to subside.

Next Scott’s hand reached for her clit and another clamp was placed there, a chain attached to the clamp the to the straps of the anal plug helped cause a bit of tension when she moved, this was the clamp she loved the most. Her clit was so sensitive and she loved to have it clamped, she would soon have a cunt that was flooded in juice.

Last Scott attached the center chain to her collar and then attached it to his belt loop, “You are mine tonight slut, and you will do what I say, to whom I say when I say is that understood?”

“ Yes Scott but please….”

Before she could speak another word, a ball gag was placed into her sexy mouth. Her red lips glistened in the light, and they were stretched to their limit.

Scott loved the way that she looked; he hated that most of the time she was the one in control of the house and their relationship. These were the times that Scott was able to get even with her, and he planned to take advantage of every moment.

He tugged at her leash and said, “Lets go slut.”

Then led her out of the room and down to the car, where they got in and headed to the party. The drive to the party was silent and peaceful, Scott thought to himself why didn’t he do this to her more often, He liked that she could not utter even a word.

Sheila continued to roll her eyes and whine, but he ignored her. Despite her protesting, he knew she loved it. He knew at that moment her cunt was sopping wet and begging for more.

Sheila was trying to mumble in protest when Scott pulled out a small black square item from his jacket pocket. Sheila’s eyes went wide when she saw it; she knew immediately what it was. She began to whine loud and shake her head no, begging Scott to stop. Scott just grinned a most devilish grin, and then flipped the on button on the small black box to its slow position.

Sheila heard the hum only seconds before she felt the vibration in her overly stuffed asshole; she never thought for a moment that Scott had use a vibrating anal plug on her. He never does in public it makes her to horny; why is he doing this tonight, was it so bad that she fucked Kari?

Sheila could not help it she was wiggling in her seat and moaning in despair, this was causing her great pain, but she loved it. She wanted to fuck Scott so bad at that very moment she could not stand it.

Scott turned the box off again, then grinned at her, “ If you can’t behave I will turn it back on, and then off again all night, letting you get to the point of a climax but never getting there, is that clear?”

Sheila shook her head in agreement, and inhaled deeply, she was going to be used well tonight, but not the way that she had intended.

When they arrived at the party, he helped her from the car he removed the gag and placed it in his jacket pocket.

“ Behave, or it goes back on”

Sheila nodded and he and led her in, all eyes were on her as she was a sight of beauty. Scott was feeling very cocky, He tied her to a pole in the living room, and then handed her a drink.

“ I will return shortly”

Scott grinned and walked away to join a group of gentlemen that he was a friend with, She was left there on display for all to view.

Sheila was getting hotter knowing that the men and ladies alike were getting aroused just seeing her this way, her cunt was twitching, her nipples were numb and her ass was begging to be fucked. She was so hot she guzzled the bourbon on the rocks that Scott had handed to her.

With that a very handsome man approached her with another, and she smiled but didn’t say a word. She looked at Scott to get his approve and he nodded his head, she took a sip and smiled at the man yet again.

Then the man walked over to Scott whispered in his ear and Scott gave him a reply, Sheila wondered what was up, what was Scott doing now, and what did the man want.

Her answer came all to soon as she felt the plug on her as begin to buzz again, she inhaled hard and made a small noise of intense shock. She placed her hands against the pole and leaned on it for support, most in the room turned to see who made the noise, and Sheila blushed just a bit.

She stood still trying hard to pretend that nothing was wrong, but her ass and cunt were dying from the vibrations, damn she wanted a cock so bad.

The she felt a mans hands start so slide around her from behind, he grabbed her tits hard and yanked at the chains, his hips pushed into her ass and she could feel a hard on that was huge, he sucked the nape of her neck and that was it. She melted back against him and moaned, closed her eyes and stood there wanting more.