The Babysitter's Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
187 Followers

"I want to pleasure you, now," she whispered lovingly.

Mandy leaned down and kissed Sarah's chin. She brushed her thumb along Sarah's lower lip wiping away a bit of saliva. "Okay," she whispered.

Mandy lifted and removed herself from Sarah. She sat on her knees and looked over at Erin. She began giggling. "Either she drove herself to an orgasmic state of tiredness or we were just too boring for her."

Sarah sat up and stared at her sleeping wife adoringly. "Well, why don't we include her in your little sexual adventure, then?" She glanced at Mandy and lifted an eyebrow suggestively.

Mandy nodded her head seductively.

They got up off of the bed and walked slowly over to Erin. The strawberry blonde's leg was still draped over the arm of the chair. Her beautiful, pink pussy was in plain sight and in an excellent position for devouring. It gleamed and glistened in the sunlight. Mandy looked at Sarah and grinned. "I'll get on my hands and knees and take Erin orally and then you can get behind me and pleasure me that way we all win."

Sarah nodded her head. She leaned in and kissed Mandy slowly. She could still taste herself on her lips. "That sounds perfect," Sarah replied.

Mandy smiled. She lowered herself to the floor and crawled alluringly toward Erin. She gently placed her hands on Erin's thighs and used her thumbs to spread Erin's labia. She gazed at the glistening, pink slit that sat before her. Without wasting another second she leaned her head forward and placed her lips around Erin's glistening vulva. She buried her tongue in the folds of Erin's labia. She ran her oral muscle up and down the slit brushing along the clit and the opening as she went up and down. Erin's eyes fluttered open and she was surprised to see Mandy's face buried between her legs. The wave of pleasure quickly overtook her, though, as a gasp left her lips. She looked up and noticed Sarah wasn't in the room. She was too lost in Mandy's pleasing tongue to ask about her though. Instead she ran her hands through Mandy's hair and held her face in place.

Mandy licked along the soft lips that rested between Erin's thighs. She brought her lips together and sucked at the labia. Erin's breathing quivered as she gasped again. Her shoulders tensed and she tucked her chin into her chest. A soft moan left her lips. She tangled Mandy's red locks in her fingers and clenched her fists shut. Mandy sucked vigorously at Erin's glistening pussy. The slurping noises that accompanied her sucking only heightened Erin's arousal.

"God, Mandy," Erin groaned. "I want you to fuck me!"

Mandy sucked at Erin's labia a bit more and then pulled her face out from between the strawberry blonde's legs. She kissed her way up Erin's abdomen and then made it to her breasts. She kissed each nipple before standing to her feet. She grabbed Erin's wrist and yanked her out of the chair. Erin let out a yelp as she landed on her feet. Mandy pushed her back and Erin landed on the bed. Mandy pounced to the mattress and pressed her lips against Erin's.

Erin tasted her own juices on Mandy's face. She tasted what little residue was left from Sarah on Mandy's face as well. She shivered at the combination of both herself and her wife on Mandy. Mandy pulled away from Erin and wrapped her arms around Erin's arms. She dragged her to the center of the bed and quickly found her place between Erin's legs once again. Without wasting time, Mandy lifted a leg and placed it over her shoulder. She sat back on her knees and ran her fingers gently over Erin's wet pussy. She teased the strawberry blonde relentlessly. She ran her middle finger through the center of Erin's lips while running her index finger and her ring finger on the outside of her soft lips. Her fingers were glistening with Erin's juices and she loved every second of it.

Erin squirmed and moaned. She wanted her juices to be satiated. She wanted her babysitter and she wanted her now!

"Just fuck me!" Erin demanded with a groan.

Mandy bit her lower lip as a grin grew across her lips. She ran her middle finger down to the vaginal opening and then let the digit disappear inside Erin. Erin gasped at the sudden penetration, but quickly cooed as her filled with juices. A smile grew across her lips as Mandy fingered her gently. Erin lifted her arm up off of the bed with her hand in the air. She stuck two fingers out letting Mandy know that she wanted two fingers in her not just one.

Mandy pulled her middle finger out of Erin. It was coated in Erin's clear juices. She pressed her index finger to her middle finger and gently slid them inside of Erin. Again, Erin gasped but she quickly let out a moan as Mandy began moving her fingers about inside of Erin's throbbing cunt. She pressed them to the top vaginal wall and Erin gasped again, but then ground her teeth as she let out a guttural moan. Mandy brushed her fingers along the top wall while slowly thrusting her wrist. Erin bucked her hips to the rhythm of Mandy's thrusts.

"Right there," Erin moaned. "Right there. Right there!"

Mandy continued her pleasuring until Erin was ready to cum. The mattress shifted and Mandy looked over her shoulder. Sarah was sitting behind enjoying the view. She slid her hands slowly around Mandy's waist and kissed her shoulder tenderly. Mandy shivered. Sarah got up right behind Mandy and pressed her bare breasts into Mandy's back. Her erect nipples pressed into her skin and Mandy grinned at the feeling. Sarah lifted her hands and cupped her babysitter's breasts. They began kissing each other while Mandy was still fingering Erin.

Erin moaned loudly and before covering her mouth with both hands. She contracted and her vaginal walls squeezed at Mandy's fingers nearly crushing them inside of her. Mandy pulled away from Sarah's lips suddenly. "Ow, ow, ow!" Mandy yelled. She tried pulling her fingers gently out from Erin, but they felt trapped. Erin was cumming and squirming and bucking her hips. Mandy had to maneuver her wrist with Erin's intense movement to keep her employer from breaking her fingers. When Erin finally settled down her contractions stopped and Mandy pulled her fingers out of Erin. They were dripping with Erin's juices. Sarah reached out for Mandy's wrist and sucked on the fingers savoring her wife's delicious cum.

Erin scooted back letting her leg fall away from Mandy's shoulder. She was panting and sweating. Sarah, meanwhile, pushed Mandy to the bed and rolled her over on her back. She reached behind her with a devious grin. She pulled a brown bottle out from behind her. Mandy looked at it quizzically for a moment before she realized what it was.

"Is that Hershey's chocolate syrup?" Mandy asked.

Sarah nodded her head. Her smile and her eyes radiated with lust. The blonde licked her lips and pulled the small, clear cap from the bottle. She pulled on the top and drizzled the contents of the bottle over Mandy's belly button. Chocolate lined Mandy's abdomen and filled her belly button. She grinned at the redhead. "You said the only thing that could make this better is chocolate syrup and whipped cream."

Sarah dropped the bottle beside Mandy and rested on her hands and knees. She lowered her face to Mandy's abdomen and began licking at the chocolate. Mandy shivered at the combination of Sarah's warm, wet tongue and the cold, thick chocolate syrup on her belly. "But, what about the whipped cream?" Mandy stammered.

Sarah lifted her head. Her lips were lined with chocolate syrup. "We don't have any," she chuckled. "I thought having my wife and I would more than make up for it though?" Sarah picked up the chocolate bottle and tossed it to Erin. "How about you get started on those delicious tits?" Sarah licked her lips looking at Mandy's breasts and then to her wife. She looked back at Mandy's breasts and then back to her wife. She lowered her face back to Mandy's abdomen and began licking the chocolate off of her body.

Erin drizzled chocolate syrup across Mandy's breasts. She lowered her mouth to the soft mounds and began sucking at them. Mandy moaned and took a handful of sheets in her hands as she clenched them shut. She curled her toes and felt Erin's erect nipples brush across her lips. She opened her mouth and took Erin's nipple between her lips. She suckled at it and then nibbled it. Erin felt the pleasure in her breasts and her pussy, but was too occupied at licking up chocolate to let out a moan. Mandy stretched her arms out above her head and with her hands she found Erin's legs. She caressed them gently. She placed moved her hands between Erin's thighs and slowly made her way up. As she ascended she felt heat coming from Erin's pussy. She didn't stop ascending until she reached the place she wanted to be.

Unable to successfully finger Erin in her current position, though, she opted to massage her clit. This action elicited a moan from Erin. She lifted her face from Mandy's breast with chocolate syrup running down her chin. She let out a deep moan and parted her legs a bit to give Mandy easier access to her clit. Mandy kept massaging the erogenous zone while continuing to suck at Erin's breast.

Sarah licked up all of the chocolate syrup and then moved upward to the vacant breast. She took the fleshy mound between her lips and flicked her tongue along Mandy's erect nipple. Mandy squeaked out a moan as both women were now pleasuring her breasts. Sarah and Erin continued cleaning Mandy's breast of chocolate until her whole chest was free of the sweet dessert, but glistening in their saliva.

Mandy's hand dropped from Erin's clit. Her arm was getting too tired. Erin crawled around Mandy and sat beside Sarah. Mandy propped herself up on her elbows and stared at the two gorgeous women before her. They all leaned in and kissed each other. Mandy licked at the chocolate from their lips.

As they pulled away from their kiss Sarah grabbed the bottle of chocolate syrup. She propped herself up on her knees and drizzled it across her breasts. It ran over the soft mounds and dripped to her belly and ran down to her groin. Erin and Mandy both pushed Sarah on to her back and assaulted her. Erintook Sarah's breasts and Mandy took Sarah's groin. Sarah giggled and then moaned as the passionate, lustful sensations rocked her cunt once again.

Erin was sucking simultaneously at each breast while Mandy was licking up and down between Sarah's thighs. As the chocolate disappeared they kept on with their pleasuring. Mandy didn't stop until Sarah was cumming again. She lapped up what juices she could and let the rest drip to the sheets and down her chin. When Mandy leaned back on her knees Erin caught sight of her. She saw the glistening juices across her chin and she pounced at Mandy. Erin kissed at her chin savoring her wife's fluids and then kissed at her bottom lip. She sucked on the lip and nibbled at it. Mandy fell to her back giggling at Erin's enthusiasm. Sarah lifted herself and watched as Erin and Mandy had their fun. She picked up the bottle of chocolate syrup and put the top in her mouth. She squeezed the bottle and chocolate goodness filled her mouth. She swallowed it and smiled as she watched her wife have her fun.

It wasn't long before Erin had her pussy in Mandy's face while she had her face buried in Mandy's pussy. Mandy's hands gripped tightly at Erin's ass as she sucked and licked at her pussy. She sucked at Erin's labia and pulled back letting the soft skin pull away from between her lips. She lifted her head and placed her lips around Erin's pussy once again.

Erin was too busy penetrating the redhead with her tongue to let out another moan. Mandy's juices coated her lips as she thrust her face forward into Mandy's center. Mandy dropped her head from Erin's pussy and let out a loud moan. She quickly recovered and went right back to eating out Erin.

Both women continued their assault on each other until they were ready to cum. Mandy was the first. Her orgasm built up to every thrust of Erin's soft, wet tongue that went inside her. She bucked her hips under Erin's weight and let out a long, loud shriek as she came. Her juices squirted out of her hot sex and Erin swallowed what she could. She wasn't too far behind Mandy, though, when it came to her own orgasm. Mandy was licking at Erin's labia while she had her index finger penetrating her. Erin tensed up and closed her eyes. She felt the sudden feeling of her orgasm swell in her cunt and demanded release. As Mandy continued her oral assault she sought the release she wanted. She planted her hands firmly on the bed and lifted her chest as if to do a pull-up. She arched her back and threw her head back with a loud scream that echoed throughout the room. Mandy pulled her finger out of Erin and a splash of clear, warm liquid coated Mandy's face. She lapped up what she could and then let her head fall against the mattress as she relaxed and panted and giggled.

Erin rolled off of Mandy and panted and giggled as well. Sarah was still sitting at the foot of the bed nursing on the bottle of Hershey's milk chocolate syrup. She placed the bottle between her legs and clapped. "Bravo," she said. "You two did an excellent job at finishing each other off." She brought the bottle back to her mouth and squeezed what was left of the chocolate into her mouth.

Erin turned over on her belly and looked at her wife. "And, it looks like you did an excellent job at finishing off that bottle of chocolate."

Sarah grinned. Her previously white teeth were stained with chocolate. Erin giggled at her wife. Mandy sat up and smacked Erin's bare ass. A loud clap echoed in the room and a red hand print was left on Erin's ass. Erin made an O-face as she caressed the now hot and tender cheek. Mandy just giggled.

"You two are absolutely wonderful. I wish I could just live here indefinitely," Mandy said. "We could buy a much larger bed and we could all sleep together."

Sarah lifted an eyebrow. Erin stopped caressing her ass cheek. Her eyes caught Sarah's and she, too, lifted an eyebrow. "Well, we never said we'd be opposed to the idea," Sarah grinned. "But, what about your girlfriend?"

"Oh, maybe she'd like to live here too, if she knew all the sex we'd be having."

Erin rolled over on her back. "Sounds lovely to me. Of course, I would expect at least ten minutes of nipple play every morning before I roll out of bed," she teased.

Mandy smiled alluringly down to Erin. "That I can do," she cooed as she went back to Erin.

Sarah giggled as she watched Mandy take a nipple in her mouth. She threw the bottle to the floor and crawled toward Erin and Mandy. "Don't leave me out," she whined. Sarah took Erin's other nipple in her mouth as they began their second round of morning sex.

The sun's light gleamed through the window and filled the bedroom with its warmth. Sarah's and Mandy's naked bodies glistened as they each were on their stomachs nursing a nipple from Erin's breasts. Erin had her head tilted back on the mattress with her jaw hanging open. She released a quiet moan as Sarah and Mandy pulled away from her erect nipples in unison. They leaned into each other and kissed softly, passionately.

Sarah's warm, wet lips pressed against Mandy's. Her breath was hot against her lips and Sarah could taste her wife on Mandy's lips. She maneuvered her hips over Erin's leg and began to grind her groin against her wife's leg. Her clit was erect and the stimulation from her grinding quickly caused her pussy to become wetter than it already was.

Mandy brought her tongue to Sarah's lips and Sarah opened her mouth, their tongues battling for control for the other's mouth, Mandy ultimately winning the battle. Erin stroked her hands through their hair. Her fingers glided across their scalps and combed through the messy blonde and red locks. Mandy lowered her hand and rested it on Erin's thigh. She began running her hand up and down the length of Erin's thigh much like Sarah was doing to her other thigh with her groin.

Erin shivered at the tickling sensation from Mandy's grazing fingernails. Her entire body had broken out with goose bumps. She marveled at the two women as they were limned by the sunlight, their sweat-covered bodies glistening in the golden glow. She shivered again which caused a soft coo to leave her lips.

Mandy pulled away from Sarah, a string of saliva bridging their lips. Their eyes were locked and they began to lean in for another passionate kiss. Erin grabbed a handful of Mandy's hair and lifted her head with her neck. She pulled Mandy's head to her own and mashed her lips with the redhead's. Sarah giggled and then lowered her head back to Erin's breast. She parted her lips and consumed the erect, pink nub, eliciting a gasp from her beautiful wife.

Mandy scooted forward so Erin wouldn't have to strain her neck when making out with her. Erin lowered her head back to the bed and Mandy pivoted her head so their noses wouldn't collide. Their soft lips pressed together only added to the intimacy that Mandy was feeling with Sarah moments ago. She loved Sarah and Erin and she wanted to be part of their lives for the remainder of her life.

Sarah pulled away from Erin's breasts keeping the soft mound suctioned to her lips. As she kept pulling back, the breast eventually couldn't go any farther and plopped out from Sarah's lips. She stared at the delicious, pink nub and then ran her soft tongue across it slowly and tenderly. Erin's breast glistened with her wife's saliva. Trails of saliva ran down all sides of her breast similar to how lava flowed down the side of a volcano that had just erupted.

Sarah continued to grind her pussy against Erin's thigh. She could sense an orgasm coming on. As she wrapped her lips around Erin's nipple again she started to grind faster on her wife's thigh. Soon her hips were no longer just gliding, but she was thrusting. She lifted her hips about half an inch with each glide and thrust them to Erin's thigh before gliding again.

Mandy, meanwhile, had invaded Erin's mouth with her tongue. Erin's teeth were smooth against her tongue just like her lips were smooth against her own. Erin had an arm wrapped around Mandy's back while her other arm was tucked up under Sarah's arm with her hand resting on Sarah's nursing head. Her fingers were buried in Sarah's blonde locks and she was massaging her wife's scalp which only further encouraged Sarah to keep sucking while she ground her cunt on her wife's flesh.

Mandy's exploring fingers had found their way to Erin's juicy cunt. Her pubic hair had started to grow in, but there wasn't much. It felt like soft, peach fuzz which Mandy loved. As she ran her fingers through Erin's peach fuzz she grazed her fingers along her clit. Erin jerked a bit which caused her to pull away from their kissing as a gasp escaped her lips. Mandy grinned devilishly and ran her fingers over Erin's clit again. Then, without warning, Mandy pressed her fingers against the bundle of nerves and began massaging it. Erin lifted her head and dropped it back to the bed as a loud, prolonged moan erupted from her core.

Sarah ground her hips harder and faster into Erin's thigh. She sucked on Erin's nipple with fervor. She had her hands wrapped around Erin's soft mound and she was squeezing it so Erin's breast was pointed where the nipple lay so Sarah could focus directly on the sensitive, pink nub. Mandy planted tiny, quick kisses all around Erin's jaw line. She lined the center of her neck with kisses and then began kissing all along her collarbone. Meanwhile, she was continuing her clitoral assault on Erin. Erin's voice cracked as she let out more moans. Her pussy was growing hotter and wetter with each passing second. She could feel an orgasm coming and she desperately wanted the release.

Sarah ground her hips several more time until she couldn't take it any longer. She released Erin's nipple from her mouth and quickly straightened up. She had one hand on Erin's navel and another hand clutching the bed sheets that lay under her wife. She ground her hips hard into Erin's thigh and then finally let out a loud shrieking moan as her orgasm hit. The sensation of pleasure erupting in her body caused her not to be able to hold her own head up. It fell back as a loud groan echoed in the room. She rode out the blissful sensation and then toppled over on to the bed. She was curled up in the fetal position as several small giggles left her lips. The sun's light kept her skin warm and left her body glistening with sweat. Sarah's juices ran down both sides of Erin's thigh as it glimmered in the sunlight.

Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
187 Followers