The Babysitter's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They've always been beautiful," Sarah added. She stepped out from behind Mandy and took Erin's other breast in her mouth. The wave of new sensations coursing through Erin's body was enough to immediately send her over the edge. She placed her hands on the back of both girls' heads and sat down on the couch. Neither girl let a breast fall from her mouth. They continued to suckle and nibble at her nipples.

Sarah placed a hand on Mandy's back and caressed her skin. She slapped her ass and then brought her fingers to her hot, wanting pussy. She caressed her labia with her middle finger and ring finger and then slipped her middle finger inside Mandy's tight, wet opening.

Mandy bit down a little too hard as the finger entered her which elicited a soft cry from Erin. Her saliva-covered nipples came free from both girls' mouths. Sarah took the nipple she had been sucking on back in her mouth as she slid her finger in and out of Mandy's cunt.

Mandy bit down on her lower lip moaning in pleasure. She buried her face in Erin's tits and muffled a loud cry as she felt an orgasm readying to explode from within her. Sarah pulled away from Erin's breast letting it plop back to her chest. She kissed her way down Mandy's lower back and bit at her ass cheek gently. She made her way to Mandy's pussy and began licking across the wet lips savoring the girl's delicious taste.

Mandy moaned loudly taking Erin's nipple back in her mouth. She brought her hands up Erin's legs and unbuttoned her pants. Erin lifted her hips so Mandy could pull them down. She freed Sarah's wife of her clothing and without much warning buried her face in-between Erin's thighs. Erin shrieked in surprise as Mandy ran her tongue between Erin's wet labia. She ran her tongue over her opening, up and across her sodden slit, and then stopped long enough to run her tongue across her reddened clit. Erin squirmed and moaned at Mandy's work and then Mandy made her way back down Erin's pussy with her tongue.

Mandy cupped her vulva with her entire mouth and began penetrating the copper haired woman with her tongue. Her pleasure coated her tongue and she tasted wonderful, Mandy thought. Sarah kept working her finger in and out or Mandy while licking up and down her slit. She bucked her hips in to Sarah's finger while continuing to eat out Erin.

Erin ran her hands through Mandy's soft, red hair running her fingernails along her scalp. This motivated Mandy to continue her oral onslaught of Erin's cunt until she had her writhing and screaming with an orgasm. Mandy felt her own orgasm building up and knew it wasn't long before she would be dripping pleasure all over Sarah's finger and lips.

Erin bucked her lips as she gasped for air. The complete sensation of Mandy's masterful tongue work was too much for Erin to bear. She thrust her hips into Mandy's face and shivered and groaned as she came in her mouth. Mandy didn't let loose, though. She swallowed what she could manage to get in her mouth and then pulled away, her lips glistening with Erin's cum. Mandy moaned at Sarah's work on her own body and then wiped her chin. She then sucked on Erin's very sensitive clitoris which caused her to lift her hips from the couch and squeal in pleasure. She pulled at Mandy's hair which turned her on immensely as the wave of pleasure and pain coursed through her body. She bucked her hips one last time and came on Sarah's finger and on her lips.

Sarah pulled away from Mandy feeling satisfied and stood up. She watched their babysitter going to town on her wife and couldn't help but rub her own clit as she went to their bedroom.

Erin pulled Mandy up on to the couch then lay back on the cushions. She leaned her head back on the cushion and told Mandy to sit on her face. She obliged kindly and lowered her pussy to Erin's mouth. Erin stuck her tongue out and sucked on Mandy's labia. She brought her arms around Mandy's thighs and dug her fingers in her soft, firm ass. Mandy ground her pussy along Erin's mouth brushing her clit across her nose. Mandy threw her head back and ran a hand through her hair. She let out a deep, guttural moan feeling herself ready to cum once more.

Sarah came back to the living room wearing a purple strap-on. She gently put her hand on Mandy's throat and kissed her as she ground her pussy hard against Erin's face. Sarah could taste her wife's cum in her babysitter's mouth and she loved it. She broke away from the kiss and got between Erin's legs. She gripped the strap-on and placed the tip just outside of Erin's opening. Knowing what she was about to do, Erin lifted her hips slightly and allowed Sarah easier access to her pussy. She stuck it in slowly and once it was in position she began to slowly thrust her hips.

Erin moaned into Mandy's pussy as Mandy moaned aloud pulling at her hair due to the pleasure building up inside of her. Sarah's thrust became faster and harder as Erin's and Mandy's moans filled the living room, drowning out the sounds of the Disney movie still playing in the background. Sarah gripped Erin's waist and lifted her slightly up off of the couch. She grabbed a spare pillow from the couch and placed it under her wife's lower back. She kept her grip on Erin's thighs and thrust her hips. Sarah began to brush her thumb along Erin's erect clitoris which caused her to writhe with more pleasure.

Erin caressed her hands up Mandy's body until she cupped the younger girl's tits in the palms of her hands. She fondled her nipples and continued to lick and suck at Mandy's pussy as she ground her hips along her mouth and nose. It wasn't long before Mandy was hunched over ready to explode. Erin brought her face up just enough to suck on the redhead's clit which also happened to be just enough to send the babysitter over the edge. Mandy groaned Erin's name and then went limp falling from the couch and on to the floor.

Being free of Mandy's weight on her face, Erin sat up mashing her lips against Sarah's. Sarah tasted the sweet nectar from Mandy on her wife's lips and continued to thrust faster and harder into Erin's slick cunt. She wrapped her arms around her wife and hugged her tightly as her orgasm ripped through her body and left her shuddering and shivering in Sarah's arms. She slowed her thrusting until she came to a stop and then pulled the strap-on out of her wife. It was covered with Erin's cum. Sarah leaned her wife back on to the couch lowering her own body down on top of her. She kissed her passionately.

"I love you," Sarah whispered.

"I love you, too," Erin whispered.

Sarah sat up, witnessing Mandy blowing the purple strap-on. Admittedly, Mandy had never sucked a cock before, but she felt the need to do so for this one special occasion. She loved the taste of Sarah's and Erin's cum.

"I love you both," Mandy giggled, pulling her mouth up off of the plastic cock. "That was absolutely amazing! We need to do that more often."

Sarah stared in to her wife's green eyes. "We will need your services all weekend," she grinned.

"It's a good thing my girlfriend is out of town this weekend," Mandy said, grinning devilishly at the two wives.

Erin cocked an eyebrow. "You have a girlfriend?"

Mandy giggled and bit down on her lower lip, giving the two wives a seductive stare. "I can bring her over sometime if you wish?"

Sarah turned her head to Erin. Erin only shrugged. "Next weekend," demanded Sarah. "But for this weekend, you're ours!" Sarah leaned forward and grabbed Mandy, pulling her back to the couch so they could continue making love.

12