The Bachelorette Parties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi was gripping Taura's hair and started humping her pussy upward toward Taura's face, clearly on the verge of cumming once again under Taura's obviously talented tongue. My cock was growing harder with the bisexual action going on right in front of me, but I continued to slowly hump against Taura's ass while fondling her tits. Heidi let out a cry as she started cumming and I could see her body convulsing. When Taura raised her head and she and Heidi started making out, I straightened up and took Taura by the hips again, starting to fuck her a little bit harder and faster. She and Heidi stopped making out as Taura started moaning more, so Heidi got up and moved over to kneel beside her. As I continued fucking Taura, Heidi reached under her to massage her clit.

Since they were right there in front of me, I reached out to fondle Heidi's tits while continuing to fuck Taura, my hips bouncing off her ass. With Heidi working on her clit, Taura was getting louder and pushing back hard against my thrusting. Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter as it had when I'd been eating it, so I knew she was on the verge of another orgasm. When she pushed back hard against me and froze, I felt tremors through her pussy as she came. Once she started moving again, I fucked her harder and faster still, feeling increased lubrication as a result of her orgasm, which was bringing my own orgasm on even faster. I had to bring my hands back from Heidi's tits to Taura's hips to keep the fast pace going but Heidi just massaged one of her tits with one hand and one of Taura's with the other.

The build up of my orgasm was just an incredible level of pleasure like I had never experienced before. I was anxious to experience the intensity that the orgasm promised while also reluctant to reach a point of not fucking Taura any longer. When I reached the verge of cumming finally, it was bittersweet, but it also felt absolutely unbelievable. I exploded into Taura's pussy and continued to fuck her and cum until I was completely spent. I finally pulled free and collapsed onto the bed beside her. She flipped onto her back and Heidi moved around to my other side and we lay there as I caught my breath.

The two of them agreed that this had been a great idea and Heidi thanked me for going along with it. I felt like I should be the one thanking them for the experience of a lifetime but graciously accepted their appreciation. Eventually, and reluctantly, I had to get dressed and head out as they got prepared for the rest of the big night ahead, but I was assured that this wouldn't be the last time that I'd be seeing either of them naked.

12