The Bachelorette Party Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her head resting on the couch back, she felt the dress part completely. She felt no shame as she was completely exposed to her son. All she wanted to do was lay there and feel the wonderful tingling coursing through her. She watched as he used both hands to press her breast together before lowering his mouth and capturing both nipples at the same time. She didn't think it was possible, but her nipples seem to get even harder than they were already.

Jason was mesmerized as her nakedness came into view. First her breast, then the panty covered area of her crotch. He stared at her as if looking through someone else's eyes. Her big breast, capped with dark brown areoles, leaning slightly to each side of her rib cage while small tufts of black hair peeked from the sides of her lacy panties. Placing his hands on the outsides of each breast, he brought them together until the nipples were almost touching before his mouth envelope them both. He let his tongue swirl around each protruding bud before nipping them lightly with his teeth, eliciting a deep low moan from his mother. Keeping his hands on her breast he slowly licked his way down her torso. His fingers pinched the nipples softly, while his tongue traveled over her stomach and traced lines on the barely visible stretch marks left over from giving him birth. He reached the top of her panties and was immediately intoxicated by the musky smell coming off her. His tongue slid over her panties until it was pushing them into the hot cleft of her sex.

Nancy was powerless to stop what was happening. With her head bent against the couch, she was able to watch as her son's head went agonizingly slow toward her pussy. Her approaching orgasm was building to the boiling point as his tongue finally reached her panty-clad cunt. As soon he drove his tongue between her lips she exploded. Immense ripples of pure pleasure ran through every part of her body.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh my god," she screamed, pushing her soaking crotch hard against his mouth.

"Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me now," she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

Jason was caught up in a frenzy of sexual excitement as he roughly pushed his sweat pants down around his knees. With one hand he reached down and pulled one side of her panties over, exposing his mother's hair covered pussy to his lust filled gaze. With his free hand he grab his shaft and started to rub the bulbous head of his cock between her outer lips. The combination of his pre-cum and her overflowing juices quickly lubricated both of them. His mushroom head nudged deeper into her hairy cleft, until he was able to feel the over heated entrance to her womanhood. Without pushing any further, he took one last look at her face. He wanted this more than anything he'd ever wanted before, but not if it wasn't what she wanted too.

Seeing him watching her, as if to ask if it was okay, brought a smile to her face.

"Yes baby. Push it in," she told him softly.

Slowly, Jason pushed his cock into his mother until about four inches was up inside her. He could feel her walls expanding around his cock as he slowly pulled back then pushed a little more of himself in. With his hands holding her hips, he began to rhythmically fuck her gently, pushing deeper with each thrust. He was amazed when she was able to take almost all of his cock up inside her. He was sheathed in a cocoon of hot, wet pussy, unlike any he'd ever had before. It was both tight and yielding at the same time. Her muscles rolled up and down his shaft like tiny fingers milking his cock for all they could get. His speed increased along with her breathing. He felt the beginnings of his orgasm growing stronger with each thrust into her smoldering tunnel.

"I'm going to come. I'm going to come, mom," he shouted.

No longer able to control himself, he pounded his cock up his mother's pussy relentlessly, until his load came rocketing from his balls, through his shaft and out the head of his cock. Jet after jet of spunk shot out, filling her pussy to overflowing. He collapsed with his head between her heaving breast while he felt their mingled juices trickle out, coating her ass and his balls before dripping to the floor.

After Nancy told him to go ahead, she felt her cunt opening being stretched to fit the monster of his cock. With each passing second, she felt it borrow deeper and deeper until she was filled more than ever before. At first it was uncomfortable, but as her pussy became wetter and more relaxed with his size, she felt the pleasure it produced on her nerve endings. Shortly she was able to push back against Jason's throbbing cock as it invaded her completely. Sensations like never before ran rampant through her stretched pussy. Using her fingers she pinched her nipples and shut her eyes, as wave after wave of intense pleasure rocked her endlessly. She felt it as soon as Jason began to really ram his cock into her, causing an orgasm of unreal proportions to quickly build. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps as he hammered her. Then it happened. When she felt his cum blast up into her, the most mind-numbing orgasm she has ever felt exploded deep inside her.

"Uuuuuuuugggghhh," she wailed, right before she passed out.

Nancy awoke with a start, not knowing where she was at first. She could see that she was on a bed with a blanket over her. Then things started coming back to her. The dinner with Jason, then the walk back to his place. She also recalled that they had danced a little. Something else tugged at the back of her mind as she lay there trying to remember everything. She finally realized that she was in her son's bed. But how did she get here, she wondered. All her questions were answered as she watched her son approach the bed carrying a glass of water. He was as naked as the day he was born. Her hand moved down under the blanket and touched the saturated crotch of her panties while her eyes were glued to the large cock and balls swinging between her son's legs.

"Hi sweetie, did I miss anything," she asked, a huge smile plastered to her face.

12