The Bachelorette Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Slut gets a bachelorette party to remember.
2.1k words
3.7
68.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dashweta
dashweta
22 Followers

The girls were egging me on for a girls' night out, this, after all was my bachelorette party. Just a night of casual drinks with my girlfriends? Nope, I can't be having a bachelorette party like that! From tomorrow I had to be as pious as I could be with my loose cunt! No more whoring around, no more behaving and dressing slutty, I would be a mistress. I couldn't tell my husband of my sexual escapades, alas! No more cuckolding dreams. 'One more slutty day of whoring around', I thought to myself. I announced that I would meet my girlfriends at the bar, I knew, I had to see her before anything!

I got dressed, one of those tight deep neck sleeveless salwar and a loose kamees (Indian dress), of course I stopped wearing undergarments long before. I was used to going out I this outfit, though I have worn way less out in public in the past. Outside our house on the way to the auto-rickshaw stand Najeeb, Bumpy and Raja saw me walking and decided to join me. They were friends of my younger cousin and total fuckboys. Najeeb squeezed by left boob, as he always did when he saw me alone. It always felt good.

"Kire, shunlam tui biye korchhis?" (Heard you were getting married) asked Najeeb. With that he grabbed one of my ass cheeks.

"Bah! Na bra na panty, langta hoye cholli kothay?" (Wow neither bra nor panty, where are you going all naked inside?), he asked.

"Arre bhai bojh, kalker por shudhu ekjon ke diye chodate hobe, tai ajke chhar!" (Dude understand that she has to get fucked by only one person after tomorrow, that's why today all bets are off!), said Raja. All of them laughed at this, I also chuckled. Bumpy started fondling my other ass cheek.

I was getting hornier by the second!

"Tao, magi tar thanda o lage na naki? Mai er bota dekho kemon dariye ache!" (Still does this slut not feel the cold? Look at her nipples, they're standing erect!), said Najeeb.

It was the January cold, I was feeling it and my nipples were showing it.

"Ei, oi chhobi gulor ki korbo?" (Hey, what to do with those pictures?), asked Najeeb.

"Tui ja chodna, toke bolleo tui ogulo delete korbi na. Rekhe de, handle marte kaje debe, kintu abar Jodi ogulo dekhiye chodar dhandae thakis, tahole ami police e bolbo!" (The fucktard that you are, you won't even delete them if I told you. Keep them, they'll help in your masturbation, but if you try to blackmail me with those again, I'll go to the police!), I said. I knew he took my threats seriously, after all the sub inspector of our police station was one of my 'friends'.

Najeeb gave a sly smile and gave me a deep lip kiss. I liked his kisses, especially the ones like this where his fingers ventured to my pussy. It was sloppy wet and left wet patches on my kamees.

"Toke heavy miss korbo!" (I'll miss you a lot), said Najeeb after letting go.

Raja and Bumpy both gave wet patches on my nipples over the salwar. They slathered the cloth with their saliva. A few onlookers enjoyed, I knew my reputation in my locality, and I was not ashamed, just hornier!

At the train station, most people were staring at my wet patches over my nipples. Most people knew me in this station as 'ganjee magi' (girl wearing undershirt vest), though that is a story for another time. Those people didn't care, as they had seen so much more. The train came and I boarded the last bogie, general of course. I never travelled in ladies bogies. It was relatively empty. I stood beside the door, holding both of the overhanging handles. They were high enough that I had to stress a bit to hold them. In doing so my boobs were heaved up and the deep neck was leaving very little to the imagination.

I did shave my armpit the day before, but very faint hair had started to grow. I had always been a bit hairy, one of my boyfriends said that it was a sign of testosterone excess in my body. He said stimulating my boobs will make them grow larger and faster and I would have a freaky thirst for sex. Funny that he always used to say these things while pumping me!

When I came back to my senses, I saw a guy standing on the opposite side of me. He was in his early 20s I think. Looked as if belonged from a decent family, but was staring brazenly at my breasts. I gave a smile, he got bolder and started probing me with his eyes. A few old men sitting behind us noticed this and were joking among themselves.

Suddenly one said, "Arre shudhu dekhle hobe? Pashe jao, tipe dekho tatka ki Na. Lagle rate jigesh koro." (What will you gain from watching? Go there, Squeeze and see if it's fresh {Bengalis and their fish jokes!}, if you like it, ask the rate). With this they all started laughing, I chuckled too, but the guy averted his eyes immediately.

I won't say my family is in a hard place regarding our financial condition, though I have taken money to do outrageous stuff in the past.

The station came and the guy motioned for me to get off. I knew exactly where he wanted to take me, because I had been there, oh so many times with my multiple boyfriends. But today that was not my destination, I had to meet her. I moved my head saying no, he stayed.

I got off the next station, the guy followed.

I heard jeering from the bogie, "Baapre ki podh, ami vetore fit hoye jabo!" (Oh my god, look at that ass, ill fit in there!). With that I bent and gave them one last ass show. There were whistles and claps from the bogie and then it was gone.

The station was almost empty, except for me and that guy. He came and stood beside me.

"Ami Eden Gardens jabo kintu, tumi kothay jabe?" (I'll go to Eden Gardens, where are you going?), I asked.

He meekly said, "Sealdah".

The train arrived. I got on the last compartment, so did he.

This train at this time was always empty and I've had so many adventures on this train. 'I've never travelled this train dressed, why break tradition today?' I thought to myself. I got on the bogie, went to the end seats, closed the shutters of the window and immediately removed my clothes. The guy was taken aback by my nakedness. He stood at the aisle for a moment and then all bets were off.

Three of his fingers of the left hand were penetrating me, his right hand was mauling my left boob and his mouth was on my right nipple, I was being devoured. Though he was not very good, it was making me horny like a bitch in heat. He stopped suddenly and removed his jeans and underwear, I spread my legs as far as I could. My pussy was nothing to look at, after all the attention it got, it had become loose, and the outer labia was a hanging blob of discolored meat. I was a bit ashamed of my pussy. But this guy was harder after seeing my sloppy ruined meat mound, 'Definitely virgin', I thought.

"Na, chushe dao" (No, suck me off), he said.

'God is delaying my orgasm for her', I thought, but I can't say I wasn't disappointed.

I was an expert at fellatio. My swimming instructor taught me how to deep throat for a long time without gagging. Not that I needed it here, he was not that well-endowed, and his inexperience was blatant when he shot his load after 5 or 6 strokes. He forced my head at the end of his dick, so I wouldn't spit. I don't spit, I like the taste of cum. This fucktard, goes ahead and pisses in my mouth. I tried opening my mouth but he gripped it and I had to swallow the whole thing. I had done this for money before, but never enjoyed it. It was one of the few repulsive things that I didn't like.

"What the fuck? Commode peyechhis naki?" (What the fuck? Do you think I'm a commode?), I said as soon as he let go.

He laughed and took out his cellphone and started taking pics. I was pissed off at this point and didn't want anything to do with him anymore. So I covered up.

I looked for my clothes, and to my horror he was sitting on my kamees and my salwar was in his free hand. He started stroking his dick with my salwar.

I tried snatching it away, "Chhire gele rastae langta hatte hobe, jodio tor moto rendir kichhu ashe jae na" (If it is torn you would have to walk naked through the streets, though it wouldn't matter to a whore like you), he said.

So, I let him masturbate on my salwar and click my pics. He didn't take long and left a visible stain on the cloth.

The penultimate station before mine was arriving.

"Station e langta hoye nam, video korbo" (Get off at this station fully naked, I'll take a video), he said.

I had been naked in public before, but with people who could save me if attacked.

"Pagol naki? Rape hoye jabo!" (Are you crazy? I'll get raped!).

He got up my clothes in his hand, wore his jeans and walked towards the door.

"Na korle pabi na jama kapor!" (You won't get your clothes if you don't do it!), he said slyly. I went to him, now standing openly naked at the door with him, and pleaded for him to give back my clothes.

As soon as the train halted, he threw my salwar to the platform. I was flabbergasted at this. I stopped thinking and made a mad dash to the salwar. Went there, bent to get my cloth and then got back, all in full view of the public.

There were 6 or 7 people at the platform, I'm sure all saw a naked slut getting her cloth and getting back on the train. I wore my salwar as soon as I got back on the train.

"Eta porer station e chhurbo" (I'll throw this at the next station), he said motioning to the kamees.

I knew if that happened then I would be attacked for sure, so I couldn't let him do it. I was feeling utterly helpless. The train started and the bogie was boarded by a vendor. I tried hiding my pussy with my hands, but seeing who it was, I gave a sigh of relief.

Jetha had fucked me a lot before, on the train, in his home. He was a Bihari vendor on this line. He had often seen me fully naked while riding, even being gangbanged (of course he joined in on the action!). Today he understood it was different.

"Kya chal raha hai Rani?" (What is going on Rani?). He called me Rani, meaning queen, though I think his original intention was to name me 'Raand' meaning whore! But I digress.

I explained the whole thing to him, and of course he helped me get my kamees back. My station came, I got off. Jetha and the guy stayed on. 'Poor guy', I thought, Jetha could be quite rough!

Before I embarked on this journey, I had texted her, 'The usual place, 4:30'. It was 4:12 and I was already there. The place was a secluded bit of shrubbery behind the famed Mohun Bagan stadium. I got off the main road to a dirt path and stripped naked before I reached the shrubbery. While there I saw it, a stone slab, like a table top or a bed. I put my clothes beside the slab, lay down on it, closed my eyes and started masturbating furiously. Masturbation hasn't worked for me since I was 17, it only made me hornier. I drifted off to the first time I had met her, right here at this place.

She is actually a hijra (hermaphrodite) named Anita. She comes here to earn money by sucking off boys and men. I remembered how I helped her in her business. I remembered visiting and spending nights at the hijra brothels. I remembered being fucked by her and her sisters. I remembered having an abortion because of her. Suddenly a huge dick entered my pussy. I opened my eyes and saw her entering me. 'Now I can cum like a slut!'

dashweta
dashweta
22 Followers