The Bachelorette Party Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasing a Bachelorette party as a toy.
2.3k words
4.3
60.5k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bone251
bone251
54 Followers

by jeanx2storm and bone251©

Gail Lynne slept on me for over an hour and my dick finally shrank as the erection medicine wore off. I could feel my soft dick lying on my thigh but I still had no sensation in it because of the lidocaine. I thought of Gail Lynne as one heck of a skilled nurse practitioner. Then I had a thought that scared me a little, "When Gail Lynne wakes up she is going to take this teasing to the next level." I closed my eyes and imagined the Bachelorette party; the girls, and all the things they would do to me and realized that it would make tonight look tame. I swallowed. I hoped I was up for this. It is one thing to fantasize about it and another to have your fantasy come true. With these thoughts running through my mind I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to lips just sliding off the tip of my dick. I opened my eyes and yawned while watching Gail Lynne's mouth form a smile. Her eyes had a devious twinkle and she giggled. Then she compressed her hand over my nuts in full force. She'd already explained to me that the squeezing and slapping my balls was necessary to her testing. My balls swelled larger and grew bluer.

"Time for you to get all cleaned up," Gail Lynne said.

She helped me off of the table and showed me to the bathroom where I was to take a shower. The bindings were still on my legs and arms, but they didn't stop me. The shower felt fantastic and I emerged clean from top to bottom. I was towel dried and feeling refreshed when Gail Lynne met me at the door.

"MMMM, don't you look all buffed and polished," she said. "Follow me." She led me to the kitchen table where she had a breakfast of eggs and bacon waiting for me.

"Eat up. You'll need all your energy," she told me. "We really haven't even begun having fun yet."

I enjoyed the meal and wondered at Gail Lynne's words. I didn't know how much longer I could do this before I passed out from either exhaustion or pleasure. After breakfast, Gail Lynne led me back to the table and reattached the bindings and inserted the anal probe. That made me tense up.

"Oh, sweetie," Gail Lynne said. "You are going to enjoy parts of this too." She was gently caressing me with her experienced hands; my body began to relax under her tender touch.

"This equipment is going to tell me when you are really close to an orgasm," Gail Lynne said. "And if you actually do start to cum, you will feel a small spark that will be intense enough to stop it. Unfortunately, the spark is also going to hit anyone that is touching you too. Obviously, the shock won't happen frequently because we don't want the girls to suffer, but it will happen frequently enough for you to keep your orgasm at bay. And with me and my friends playing with you, you will want to cum, believe me. This will keep it from happening."

"Are you sure it is a small spark?" I asked. I didn't believe that Gail Lynne was being completely honest with me.

Gail Lynne stared at me. "It will hurt," she said, "more than I'm letting on, but it has to be strong enough to stop your orgasm. You do understand that, don't you?"

I swallowed. For the first time since coming to Gail Lynne's place, I wasn't sure I wanted to continue. "I'm really not into that kind of thing," I said.

Gail Lynne put her face next to mine and she held my chin firmly in her hand. "I don't like it either, but I will have to test it with you so I can be sure that it is safe for my friends," she said. "I'll be getting shocked along with you. Are you telling me that you can't do it?" she challenged.

I thought about Gail Lynne's sweet body getting shocked on top of mine. Yes, I realized I was going to get shocked too, but the image of Gail Lynne on me getting the shock was more than I could resist. "I can do it," I said aloud while telling myself, "I will do it".

"Good," she said. "We all make sacrifices for the things we want, don't we?"

"Yes," I agreed. I was actually starting to anticipate the pain.

"Your spark will be more painful than mine," Gail Lynne said, "but I have faith in you. Don't let me down."

Then she injected my penis with some meds and I watched it jumped to full attention. Gail Lynne climbed up on top of me and began to ride me. It wasn't a porn star speed rally but a sensual dance of grinding and short slides that were getting her wetter and wetter. She was in control. I had no doubt of it. I let myself go beneath her beautiful body. She came and came again. I was lost in a fog of pleasure and I knew that my orgasm was building way beyond my wildest dreams; the feeling was so good and I knew that I was going to cum and cum loads.

ZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

The spark flew through me and I felt like I had been slammed against a brick wall by some Marvel superhero, in my case it was Gail Lynne, the Electric Cowgirl. My orgasm retreated immediately. Gail Lynne yelped and jumped off my dick.

"Shit," she said. "I was getting into it so much that I wasn't paying attention to the equipment."

My dick was flaccid despite the meds Gail Lynne had injected. I felt as if I'd crawled out of an ice covered lake in January.

Gail Lynne had tears in her eyes. "I only got about a quarter of the jolt you did," she said. "But I see it did the job on you." She was staring at my dick. "You know, I could even use this treatment to convince you to go along with anything you might not be willing to do," she suggested. "But we won't need to do that, will we? You're going to be a good toy and do everything and anything the girls and I ask for."

"Damn right, I would," I thought. "No need to go there unless absolutely necessary." I meant it.

After Gail Lynne calmed back down, she crawled up on my face and with the smile of an angel, she said, "That was very upsetting to me. I need some attention right here." She pointed to her delicious wet cunt that was just inches from my face. I could smell her sweet juices and was hungry to taste her. She adjusted the latch on my right arm just enough so I could caress her ass while eating her pussy. After she came the first time, she said, "Now I want you to find my G-spot and play with it."

Now, this was a command I could obey! I stuck my finger inside her gorgeous pussy and curved it back against her.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I'm going to squirt!" She was moaning and rocking a little bit while my finger caressed that special place and my tongue played with her clit. I'd had women ride my face who were multi-orgasmic and women who were squirters, but Gail Lynne was unique because she could do both. I couldn't wait to take her there. The fact that I couldn't cum just made me hornier and more eager to please Gail Lynne.

"That's it," she said. "Right there, baby." Then she squirted and rode my face for all she was worth and I licked and lapped at all her juices and swallowed them down. I felt as if I was in heaven being able to give her pleasure like that. It was a passion that went beyond sex. I'd restrained my own orgasm and I was feeling proud. That was when Gail Lynne turned around and while her dripping cunt was still over my face; her beautiful mouth was now over my cock. She started to lick my dick in places I never knew existed. And when just a few moments before, I'd felt so pleased with my ability to hold back, I suddenly found myself coming close to the brink of another orgasm. I was trying to stop it, but the pleasure was just too much when Gail Lynne stopped me with a hard grip on my balls, one in each hand. When I'd fall back from the edge, she'd start licking and slurping again until I was once again about to cum. Then she'd have me in her unyielding grip again. She did this over and over, until I thought I was lost in some nether region of pleasure mixed with pain that was so delectable I wanted it to last forever.

Then Gail Lynne's legs went arching out and her clit was resting against my chin supporting her. She began to flail around and gasp for air with another mighty orgasm that had me licking and drinking her in as fast as I could. When her orgasm finally subsided, I was covered in her juices. She slowly crawled off of me and stood at my side. She looked a little dizzy and was holding onto the table. Her eyes were having trouble focusing but a slow, quite smile lit her face.

"Wow," she said. "That was absolutely yummy. But, it's time for another shot."

Gail Lynne reached for another shot. This time lidocaine. Then she climbed back on me and began fucking me in a slow sensuous way. She was barely moving. "Fucking me gently," came to my mind. The throbbing in my nuts from her crushing grip was starting to fade and I could feel her moist slow sliding and incredible fucking when it all suddenly went numb. She knew it had happened and giggled as she lay down on top of me. I was still inside her when she dozed off. I was exhausted too and despite knowing my dick was in her wet welcome pussy, I crashed out.

A few hours later Gail Lynne awoke with a scream. "Oh my God! I've got to get ready! You've got to get ready! Oh, shit, we have so much to do!" she said. She took off my restraints and said, "Hurry, take another shower. You've got to be sparkling clean for this evening's festivities."

I took another nice hot shower and was able to really relax. My muscles needed that steady pounding water and I had trouble turning it off when I was all cleaned up. I figured I needed all the rest I could get before tonight. When I came out of the bathroom I was caught off guard by how incredibly beautiful Gail Lynne was. She was getting dressed and I felt like I was watching an artwork in progress.

She saw me watching her and smiled. "Come on, you too," she said. So, I got my clothes back on. It felt strange after having been naked for so long. Gail Lynne drove me to a fancy hotel in the downtown area and then had me take all the equipment up to the suite. I wondered about the table back at her place, but didn't have to wonder for long because as soon as I entered the suite, I saw a table more elaborate than hers. There was also a banquet table and several loveseats, a couch and a chaise lounge set up around the room. The thing that caught my attention most though wasn't the table; it was a sling hanging from a lift cable that was over the table.

"My table," I thought, figuring it was reserved for me this evening. The sling had a recliner chair seat with leg holders on it. I thought that a woman could be eased down with the cable system to be fucked or given oral pleasure and the only contact that she and I would have would be through her pussy. I remembered seeing one of these in a catalogue at a friend's apartment, but I'd never seen one in real life, and it was definitely a turn-on.

"I see your admiring our equipment," Gail Lynne said. I turned toward her. There was a crazy smile on my face. "Good," she said.

"There is something else I want you to do," Gail Lynne said. "I want you to concentrate on what each of my friends likes. If you happen to forget, I'll be there to help you remember by squeezing you in just the right place. You know, it gets me hot when your balls have that full swollen bluish look, darling."

"If one of my friends should accidentally or purposefully slap or knee you, you shouldn't pay attention to it as they will just be expressing their own excitement." Gail Lynne said as she helped stretch me out on the table and secured my straps. She injected my cock again to assure it was hard as hell.

"I've got to go for a little bit. Just a few other hostess duties to attend to," she said. "I'll be back, but some of the girls may arrive before I get here. I want you to make them welcome, very welcome. Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes," was all I could manage to say. One might think that I'd have a difficult time being strapped to the table just waiting for one of the women to enter the room, but I was so caught up in imagining what these girls would look like, what things they might like, what they might want done to them, what they might do to me, and how I would feel when they walked into the room and saw me stretched out naked and bound to the table, that I was filled with such longing and anticipating the evening so much, I had to make myself keep breathing. I could see my hard-on bobbing and waving. I smiled and went back to imagining the women that would walk in the door. I decided that I liked the idea of being the Bachelorette Party toy. I liked it very much.

bone251
bone251
54 Followers