The Bachelorette Party Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bone251
bone251
54 Followers

All the girls had their handcuffs removed except for Gail Lynne and Anne. Then Megan and Candy grabbed Gail Lynne and tied her into the swing. The ladies all seemed to be getting hornier and hornier as the night progressed. They were teasing me and teasing each other as well. Gail Lynne was really horny and restrained in the swing. I had a bad feeling about this ride. It was like dealing with alligators and trying to drain a swamp when the sharks arrive. And my swamp wasn't going to get drained.

Before they lowered Gail Lynne onto my dick she called out to Megan to give me another dose of meds to keep my dick hard. Once she was lowered, Gail Lynne got the tip of my dick right at her g-spot and she started squeezing her pussy around my dick. It didn't take but a few seconds before I wanted to cum, but the zapper kept me from it. Gail Lynne was squirting with such gusto that she was screaming. The feelings both of us were getting were so intense that she finally flew off my dick when my thrusts must have hit something ultra sensitive inside her. She was completely limp when Megan and Anne pulled her from the swing.

"I think our toy needs to freshen up," Anne said pulling off my restraints. "Why don't you get all cleaned up for me?"

Once I was all freshened up and had my dick numbed, I felt more comfortable. Anne rode me like she was on a cloud for over an hour before climaxing and then collapsing on top of me. I soon joined her as her steady breathing lulled me to sleep.

The next morning was similar to the last, except they were requesting nice soft morning orgasms as their clits were still overly sensitive from the previous evening's activities. Nicole and Ashley both took a firm grip on my nuts while I ate them and emphasized their unique desires as they explained to me just how they wanted to be licked. Nicole wanted me to increase my licking speed as she rode my face. And when she said, "Slow down," and I didn't slow down fast enough, she stretched my nuts taut in the circle of her thumb and index finger then slapped my nuts sharply with her other hand. The swelling and blueness made things much more sensitive and it was my morning wake up call. When Ashley grabbed them, I was going to take any request as seriously as I could. The girls took their time on my face, chatting and giggling. Their nonchalance did little for my swollen nuts and my need to cum had moved into an area well beyond extreme.

The sparking device was getting predictable. It must have struck something inside my dick as I lost my erection as if I'd had an orgasm, but within a few minutes I was hard again. I was having trouble getting soft even after the sparks, and it was taking no time at all to get rock solid again. I think the girls knew this as the next game was a ride off with the winner being the one to make me cum after the wedding. Gail Lynne reset the sparking device to a constant buzz. My dick was aching and my balls were vibrating. The spark was set so I couldn't cum at all. The game was like a bull riding contest where the longest rider would be the one to make me cum. Each girl would first sit on my face until she climaxed, then she'd be mounted on my dick that would be sparking away in her sensitive pussy.

I couldn't figure out why the girls were even concerned with a winner when they showed no interest in making me cum so far. Well the motivation not to lose was based on a few of the losers being locked into chastity belts. Yes, these girls were competitive and I was being fucked.

Megan was the first. She got on my face for her first orgasm. She wiggled away and came with a smile. The other girls picked her up just as she finished cumming and shoved her on my dick. As soon as her pussy slid around my cock, the sparks flew. She began thrashing around like a rodeo rider. Something about having an orgasm then being fucked with sparks must be extremely intense. I didn't have an orgasm and I could barely stand the intense feelings that were going on in my balls and cock. But I was tied down, and didn't have any choice but to keep on being their toy.

Ashley was next. After she came, the girls had a harder time getting her moved to my sparking dick. Ashley had a chance to catch her breath before embarking on a long ride of her own. Anne couldn't win because she'd be fucking her new husband after the ceremony, but the sight of things got her so worked up that she jumped on my face groaning and pleading for an orgasm. I knew exactly how she felt and while Ashley rode my cock, Anne got two excellent orgasms riding my face.

Gail Lynne was next. The lust in the room was getting to her and she just squirted all over me. She could hardly catch her breath from cumming when the girls picked her up and shoved her on my dick. And again, the sparks flew. Gail Lynne never caught her breath from orgasm to orgasm. She was losing it fast. Gail Lynne just seemed to be bouncing around out of time with the sparking and soon she just fell off of me and collapsed in a heap on the sofa.

As Nicole was mounting my face for her ride I saw a glimpse of Gail Lynne with tears in her eyes and despite my condition, I felt sorry for her. Nicole didn't seem to trust men and she was acting a bit pompous about the fact she was not going to lose. She seemed to like when I sucked her clit in real hard and licked it with a long tongue rolled around it like a hot dog bun. This was the kind of lick that always made her too sensitive but when she'd try to back away her need to cum would bring her back down to my face. She literally fell off of my face when she started to cum and a few of the girls had to help her back up onto my dick. She hadn't stopped cumming and she continued to cum until her eyes started tearing up. I knew this wasn't going to be a long ride. Just then Anne jumped up on my face for another lick and as Anne rubbed her pussy on my face, I heard Nicole scream in frustration. Her ride time must have been bad.

The last ride was Candy. She got on my face so her beautiful ass was in my eyes and did something that I didn't expect by holding her clit away so I could only get to her lips and even with that she had a small orgasm. The girls moved her onto my dick and she rode like the wind. You could hear the Copland Rodeo playing like it was a beef commercial on TV. Candy went for longer than the longest ride then to my total amazement she came.

We all spent the night totally exhausted. The bride, Anne, put digitally controlled and locked chastity belts on each of the girls. The chastity belts were programmed to vibrate on their clits for short bursts quite often. They all wore them for the rest of the night and then at the wedding the next day. They were set to unlock in winning order every hour after the wedding reception was over.

Even after our night of total exhaustion, we were all very horny by the next afternoon but as all of us where locked up and a wedding needed to be attended to the only thing that got any attention was my nuts when the girls ran by whining about being horny and not being able to satisfy themselves. While they enjoyed the wedding, they allowed me to rest up in the hot tub. My muscles were sore for the many close calls and my need to orgasm was an ongoing throbbing and intense desire that I forced myself not to dwell on.

Early the morning after the reception, Candy was the first the have her belt unlocked. After a day and night of an egg vibrating in her pussy she was as horny as I'd seen her. Gail Lynne set up my dick to be hard for the day and while all of the girls watched in desperate anticipation, Candy started giving me a slow blow job. It was incredible. The electronic zapper had been removed and I thought I was finally going to cum. But as my orgasm approached she stopped and jumped on my face with a look of desire and need that I really understood. I just licked her to numerous orgasms for the rest of her two hours. Near the end of Candy's time on my face with me licking her clit and admiring her beautiful ass, the rules of this game were finally explained to me.

I was going to be shared as a toy with each of the girls over the next few weekends. That would mean I could have orgasms at the end of each weekend with each girl. The winner would get the first weekend and the loser would get the last. The really hard part was that the losing girl would be locked in a chastity device until her weekend with me. To win they had to give me the longest blowjob before sitting on my face to cum. The girls had quite a challenge in giving me a blowjob, without the electronic sensor to keep me from cumming, as I felt as if just the touch of their tongue could send me over. And I was not going to tell them to stop. After I came once, then the remaining girls had to see how long they could keep me going before I came again, then they could cum.

Gail Lynne was next. She did the warmest, wettest, slowest blowjob I could ever imagine and she stopped just as I was at the edge. She jumped on my face and was cumming and squirting almost immediately. Gail Lynne knew how to drive me crazy.

Next was Nicole and she was as feisty as ever. She was a twitching and wiggling mess and having a hard time controlling the blowjob. Her need to cum was obvious as she sucked my dick up and down. She was avoiding the deep throat action and just hitting my most sensitive underside. I needed an orgasm so badly and it had been building for so long now that Nicole's speedy blowjob was very welcome. Wow, this was good, I was so tense that as I continued my build up to orgasm, I hardly moved, I couldn't catch my breath and I couldn't even remember my last orgasm. Freight train power comes to mind. I was gaining momentum. Very close. Very big. Oatmeal. The rush of pleasure was building way past a level I had ever experienced. Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! I need to Orgasm! Then I exploded! Wow did I explode! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! I was having an Orgasm!

Then I heard Nicole gagging and she stopped the blowjob just as I started to cum. I squirted a mess on her face just before the girls grabbed her and put her in a chastity belt. She had tears in her eyes.

Gail Lynne said, "Nicole, because you stopped the blow job before our toy finished cumming, you will be the last girl to have a weekend with him. In addition you will be tied down without an orgasm and our toy will be pleasured."

She'd messed up bad. The rules were clear and failing to finish the teased victim's first orgasm was going to incur a punishment. Well I did enjoy the relief but after all the stimulation, I was still horny.

Then Megan smiled at me and said, "Poor thing! You need a good blowjob. And don't you worry, unless you blast out my ears, you won't get any on my face."

With that, my dick totally disappeared deep down her throat. Her eyes expressed how horny she was and she was using that desire to take me to the edge. Despite blowing my load just moments before, I was feeling as horny as ever and was beginning the build up again. Megan's teasing ways were apparent even when she intended to make me cum. She was pacing me and extending what seemed like the sensitive area on my dick. And as the orgasm slowly reached its peak, I felt as if I would levitate off the table.

When moments ago I'd felt I couldn't get any higher, I was. Megan continued her slow blowjob and kept looking at me with her big brown eyes with her beautiful brown hair falling over me. Just looking at her had me incredibly hard. For a moment I thought I saw the Quaker Oats hat on her head, and I was sure I was losing my mind. With all of this hot attention, I needed to cum again. Need to cum! Need to cum! Need to cum! I faintly heard the girl timing the blowjob say, "Twelve minutes." Wow! This girl is a cockteaser. She was going so slowly and hadn't stopped. The guy on "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" may have bought a pearl necklace for a blowjob queen, but I think I will make pearl earrings for this girl.

Then the real orgasm started. WooooooW!!!!!!!! The first squirt just plain flowed. No pulsing no pumping. Just flowing and flowing. I could not get a breath in. Then I started pulsing- no pumping- more cum out. Megan was doing this deep-throat-swallowing thing that was incredible. I felt like each pulse was pumping a gallon of cum through this girl. The girl timing the blowjob announced 12 minutes 20 seconds blowjob time and 3 minutes and 47 seconds of orgasm time.

"Wow, an almost 4 minute orgasm. We have a record!" Gail Lynne announced.

Just then Megan's chastity belt unlocked and she jumped on my face. I was going to try but I was tired. And then to my surprise Ashley started sucking my dick, "You have an hour before my belt unlocks. This is going to be a fun blowjob. Is he still tied very secure?"

Yes, I was. My very sensitive freshly orgasmed dick was back to life, and the very sensitive zings from Ashley's blowjob were tweaking me so that Megan was getting the clit sucking she deserved. I could hardly stand it. Ashley kept licking the underside of my dick in an unrelenting circular pattern. She was going to make me have an orgasm with out any rest from my last one and I was too tired to even pull on my bindings.

But Ashley's attentions had me gasping and it was providing intense suction to Megan's clit. Teasing a guy repeatedly makes it necessary to have a much higher level of stimulation before he can cum. It is a great training method for cumming to soon. This higher level of intensity to orgasm was going through my body like a herd of buffalo. I started cumming and could not stop. I could not breathe and I could not stop cumming. It was so intense that passed out cumming. That is my favorite way to lose it.

I woke up a while later to be fucked by cowgirl Ashley. She needed to cum and she fucked me until she was good and satisfied. Afterward, I realized that I'd endured being a toy for the girls' Bachelorette party. The pleasure I was given by giving up my orgasm ended up being well worth it. I'm looking forward to the upcoming weekend games with these girls I've come to know so well. And by the time I get through Ashley, Gail Lynne, Megan, and Candy, I may think of ways new ways to bring Nicole to orgasm. No matter what I do, I don't think I can hold a candle to any of these cock teasers. Well the girls have locked my cock back up and I'm anxiously awaiting my next chance to be their plaything.

bone251
bone251
54 Followers
12