The Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

When my orgasm was about over, and the girl blowing me was finishing up with a last licks on my now softening cock, one of the other girls had now gotten her to the point of getting off. She let out a long low groan as hers started and let my cock slip out of her mouth.

After the last one finished her climax there was nothing to be heard in the room except the heavy breathing of five people. Now that most of us had gotten off at least twice, we just lay in a huddled mass in the center of my very dark living room breathing hard.

"Now that," I said, "is a little more what I had in mind for a bachelorette party."

"Well, it was better than pizza and beer!" came Tammy's cheerful voice a body or two away. "At least this will be memorable!"

A short time later they all got dressed and shorty thereafter they all left.

* * * * *

Now I would like to tell you that we got together once a week or once a month for a repeat of this, but the truth is that I never saw any of them again. I would also like to have said that I fucked the bride, but it was Pam I fucked and not the bride,....though I might have eaten her.

Copyright (C) 1997 by Art. All rights reserved.

Art
Art
334 Followers
12