The Back Window

Story Info
A lucky break on a winter morning.
1.5k words
4.02
19k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm clock rudely interrupted my slumber at 07:00. After 20 minutes of hitting the snooze button and drifting in and out of consciousness I rolled out of bed, grabbed a towel off the radiator and stumbled across the hallway to the bathroom. Having wrestled my cock, engorged by morning glory, into a suitable position to take a piss without spraying it all over the walls I climbed into the shower and let the hot water get on with the job of rousing me out of my early-morning torpor. My head began to clear as I soaped myself up, my hands lingering longer than strictly necessary around my still semi-erect cock. The sensation of the water on the swollen, exposed head felt nice and I toyed with the idea of having a quick wank. "Fuck it" I thought, I was already running late for uni as it was. It could wait.

I shut off the shower and stepped outside to towel myself off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and made my way back into the hallway, stopping on my way to open the curtains. The window looked out across the back garden which at the time was still shrouded in the semi-darkness of a Scottish winter morning. About 20 yards away a house of a similar design backed onto mine and my gaze was immediately drawn to the window directly opposite. While the rest of that house was in total darkness this room was bathed in light and, with the curtains open, offered me an unfettered view into my neighbours bedroom.

My cock stirred under the towel wrapped around my waist at that thought. A couple of years before we'd been in the same year at school, although we moved in different social circles. I was never smart enough to be considered a geek but I was also too conscientious to ever be one of the cool kids. I just kinda drifted through school more or less ignored outwith my small band of friends, which suited me to be honest. She, on the other hand, was trouble from day one (what's known as a "ned" in these parts). Constantly in detention or suspended (when she deigned to show up) and always going out with whoever was the hardest guy in the year above at the time. Outside of school she wore the typical ned uniform of the time, a God-awful tracksuit, socks pulled up over the bottoms or garish denims and a shapeless jumper. But she was undeniably attractive underneath all that. Many a class was spent admiring her slender waist and long legs, wondering what lay beneath that tight white blouse. Why I'd never considered that I could probably find out just by looking out the back window I really don't know.

But here I was, 19 years old now and possibly about to put that right. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I carefully drew the curtains, concealing myself from view but leaving just enough of a gap to peer through. After what seemed like an eternity there was movement from the right hand side of the window as she moved across the room clad only in a red towel wrapped tight around her body. Another towel was wrapped around her head, holding her wet hair in place. So she was just out of the shower - this could be my lucky day after all! I let my towel fall to the floor and wrapped my hand around my now fully erect penis in anticipation. But just as quickly as she appeared, she hove out of view on the other side of the room. Shit! Luckily she reappeared a few seconds later with a hairdryer and small mirror, placing both items on what appeared to be a small table, just beneath the level of the windowsill, on the right-hand side of the room. She turned her back to the window and unravelled the towel around her head, shaking out her long, jet black hair. The towel concealing her body from my sight stayed firmly wrapped around her for now but my hand started moving slowly up and down my shaft, almost involuntarily as I anticipated it's imminent removal.

To my frustration she immediately sat down at the table with the mirror. All I could see of her now was her head and shoulders. Even from this distance I could see she was far prettier than I remembered but I could hardly wank myself off to a pretty face could I? I was all for giving up yet I couldn't bring myself to accept defeat just yet and I'm glad I didn't. She ducked from view to plug the hairdryer into the socket, reappeared and brushed her wet hair out of her eyes. Then, in what seemed like slow motion to me in my heightened state of arousal, loosened the remaining towel and in one fluid movement tossed it across the room. My view remained unchanged but now I knew she was sitting there stark naked and it was only a matter of time until my patience was rewarded. I had butterflies in my stomach at the thought.

She began drying her hair, only letting me see her slim, toned arms as she ran a brush through her hair with one hand, the other holding the drier. This was the ultimate tease, knowing this gorgeous young woman was totally naked but almost totally hidden from view. My hand was still working my shaft, slightly quicker now as I imagined what lay ahead. Watching this unfold was so erotic, so frustrating. My mind raced ahead as she went about her daily routine, oblivious to the voyeur across the way. What would her tits be like? Would her pussy be shaved? I was almost so caught up in my daydream that I didn't notice her place the hairdryer down on the table. She gathered up her hair in one hand and reached back with the other to tie it back in a ponytail, her movements almost, but not quite, allowing me my first look at her breasts as her shoulders pulled back, pushing her chest forward. This was beautiful torture. My balls grew heavy as my arousal built.

Still she didn't move from her seat, her body hidden from view. Slowly and methodically she now began to apply her make-up. First foundation, then blusher. Eyeliner. Mascara. Carefully, slowly. Too slowly. Finally, the finishing touch, deep red lipstick. I took it all back, I could wank off over that face. But that's not what I'd waited here for, not what I was resigned to missing my first lecture of the day for.

She now picked up a tube of some description, unscrewed the cap and squeezed lotion into the palm of her hand. She rubbed her hands together, coating her palms with the fluid and then raised one of her long, slender legs above the windowsill and proceeded to work the lotion into it, starting with the calf, bringing her slim fingers round to her shin and then running her hands down either side of her thigh until they disappeared from view. She lowered her leg, squeezed some more lotion into her hand and raised her other leg, repeating the process precisely from start to finish. A tingle ran the length of my cock as I watched her, so elegant in her movements. Again, she squeezed the lotion into her hand. Rubbing her hands together once more she stood up to reveal herself to me, finally, unknowing. I drank in the sight of her pale skin and smooth flat stomach. Jet black hair framed her cunt and atop her large, firm breasts sat the most gorgeous reddish-pink nipples I'd ever laid eyes upon. She rubbed the lotion onto and into her stomach first and brought her hands up over her gorgeous tits, coating each one in turn with the lotion and causing them to jiggle delightfully as she worked her hands in a circular motion.

This was the point of no return for me. My orgasm was sudden and violent, ropes of cum spewing powerfully across the hallway as she turned her back on me, showing me her predictably beautiful arse as she slipped on a black thong. I was granted one more look at her incredible breasts in profile before she concealed them from view in a matching bra. I caught my breath and squeezed the last few drops of cum out of my softening cock as I watched this reverse striptease play out across the way. Light began to filter through the trees as she buttoned her blouse up and pulled on a pair of tight-fitting trousers. I cleaned up my mess with my discarded towel and took my second shower of the day as she finished up her morning routine.

As my day wore on I felt simultaneously exhilarated and ashamed at what I'd witnessed. But not so ashamed that I didn't take up the same position, at the same time, the next morning and many more afterwards.