The Backroom

Story Info
Employee relations get hot.
1.3k words
3.77
71.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane hated working at her Dad's printing shop. He had offered her the job for the summer so she would have some spending money when she went to university in the fall.

Diane knew student summer jobs were hard to get and she was lucky having a father able to hire her but the animals she had to work with every day repulsed her.

Diane was general "dog's body", answering phones, looking after the mail and making coffee. Most of the time Diane was in charge, her father being out rounding up business.

Tom Barnes had three guys working in the back shop for him. Ivan, the forty-something married Russian immigrant, Paul, the alcoholic and Tyrone, a young lad about Diane's age. These were the guys who were the curse of Diane's life.

Diane had to go into the back to deliver jobs to the guys and bring the finished products up front for packaging. It was also her job to make them coffee and go to get them their lunches. Being located in an older business section of town this involved a trip to Ma Cowell's Deli down the street.

When her father was not around the guys were very abusive, sexually harassing her and making lewd comments. Diane had complained to her father about their behavior but he merely dismissed it as guys being guys.

Diane always dressed in blue jeans and bulky sweaters so as not to put any temptation in the minds of her co-workers. She was sparing with her makeup and always spoke to them in a professional manner without any familiarity. She realized these guys did not require any encouragement.

Diane had taken the lunch list to Cowell's and Ma Cowell had put everything in a small cardboard carton to carry them back to the shop. The guys were all glad to see Diane come into the backroom carrying their food.

They all dropped what they were doing and surrounded the teen reaching into the box and grabbing their food before she even sat the box down on the table.

"You're great Diane." Tyrone said reaching in and grabbing his chicken salad sandwich and diet Coke.

"She sure is." agreed Ivan who was standing behind her. Diane felt Ivan's arm circle her midriff and pulling her into him.

"I have to get back up front. Diane said trying to get free of the Russian's grip.

He was too strong, "Just stay a while." Ivan asked.

Diane felt Ivan's hand rising upwards towards her chest, dragging her sweater with it. As Diane's midriff was bared Paul spotted her belly-button ring. "Wow, she's a hot one!" he exclaimed. "Let's have a look at it."

Paul was bending over with his face very close to Diane's bare stomach; Ivan's hand continued upwards uncovering her black sport bra with the pink roses. Diane did not have large breasts; the 36B bra contained her boobs comfortably.

"Stop it, let me go!" Diane protested.

She felt Ivan's hand pulling her bra up uncovering her breasts while Paul began unfastening her jeans.

"No, please don't do this!" Diane begged.

It was too late; the guys were fired up seeing her bare breasts and the prospect of seeing her vagina. Diane struggled but it was useless, she was about to be raped.

Diane felt the zipper on her jeans open and then hands pulling them down over her hips, taking her yellow silk panties with them. The cool air told her that her pussy was uncovered, exposed for her tormenters' pleasure.

Diane felt herself being lifted off her feet and then her bare bottom placed on the cold metal tabletop. Hands were yanking her clothes off. Before she knew what was happening she was laying nude on the table with only her white ankle socks and brown loafers on.

Diane lay across the table, her legs dangling over one side and her head near the other.

Paul took her virginity, forcing himself between her legs he slammed into her without any consideration for her pain. His hard cock ripped through her fragile hymen as if it wasn't even there. Diane shrieked from the intense pain. A big hand covered her mouth cutting off her scream.

Ivan was standing above her head mauling her bare breasts. When she started to scream as Paul entered her Ivan's hand left her breast to cover her mouth.

Diane felt Paul's cock begin to slide in and out of her stretched cervix. Ivan briefly uncovered her mouth.

"Please don't do this!" she uselessly pleaded.

While Diane protested his cock replaced Ivan's hand, 8" of hard cock was forced into her open mouth. She lay helpless as she was being fucked at both ends.

Both men were rough and relentless using her young body. She knew they were both about to ejaculate into her, Paul in her vagina and Ivan in her mouth. She didn't know which she dreaded most.

Diane heard the phone begin to ring just as her mouth was filled with volleys of Ivan's disgusting cum. The slimy goo coated here tongue and teeth assaulting her taste buds with a salty flavor. She gagged and begin spewing the cum out around Ivan's cock which was still fucking her throat.

Almost simultaneously she felt the warm flood of Paul's sperm filling her cervix. "Oh my God!" she thought, "He's going to make me pregnant!"

To Diane's great relief she felt the cocks withdrawn from her body, first Ivan's allowing her tongue to swab his cum off of her teeth and then Paul's, still dripping his sperm into her wet slit.

"Go ahead, try her." Paul said.

"I don't know." Tyrone replied uncertain.

"She loves it!" Paul assured him.

Diane kind of like Tyrone, he had always been helpful to her when she had a bunch of boxes to move or some heavy physical jobs. He always treated her with respect unlike his work mates. Surely he would not fuck her?

Tyrone entered her more tenderly than Paul had. Carefully he worked his cock into her already well-lubricated tunnel. There was not much pain; she just held her breath as he penetrated her. Tyrone held her hips as he began fucking her. It was Tyrone's first piece of ass, Diane's second cock.

Diane found herself involuntarily responding to the young lad's cock, her hips begin to gyrate drawing his cock with them. Tyrone sensed Diane was beginning to enjoy his cock in her and started to make love to her.

"Please don't come in me." Diane pleaded as she continued to fuck.

Diane found she was fucking Tyrone and enjoying it. His cock felt nice and thick in her, not long and bony like Paul's had. Ivan and Paul watched amazed when her legs locked around Tyrone's hips as she drew him further into her.

"Oh fuck me Tyrone!" he begged as she felt the approach of her orgasm.

Diane's sexuality had taken command of her body. Diane didn't "love" Tyrone, she liked him, but what his cock did inside her pussy made her loose her common sense.

She already had a pussy full of Paul's sperm, what harm would some of Tyrone's do? If she were going to get pregnant she may as well enjoy it.

Oh Tyrone your cock feels so good, fuck me harder!" she moaned.

Paul and Ivan couldn't believe their eyes; the little cockteaser was enjoying it. She was just a whore!

It was going to be a long summer. Diane would have to continue to submit to all the guys in the backroom to keep her indiscretions secret. If her father found out what a tramp she was he would blow his top.

A hasty visit to Doc Ryan and she was on the pill and relieved when her period started right on time!