The Backyard Experiment

Story Info
Le in the yard by a dominant man and she hopes no one sees.
3.5k words
4.19
61.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylinde
Sylinde
6 Followers

Warning: this story not only contains elements of anal play but also of bondage, domination and humiliation. Read to your own risks and perils...

It had come as no surprise for her to be wakened up at 4 o'clock this brisk morning of June. He always reserved the right to fuck her anytime he wished to. Not that she minded, nothing was more exciting that to wake up to his big cock sliding up her well lubrified pussy and realising he was behind the wet dream she was having. What was surprising was that he was not fucking her this time.

She rubbed her eyes open as he unlocked the cuff on her ankle that was linked by a six foot long chain to the bed's poster. He never removed that unless he was done sampling the pleasures of her flesh, and was ready to let her go.

The things they had done this weekend blew her mind away and she had the fleeting regret that she might be unable to cum so hard without any bondage at all, ever. He was a demanding lover who wanted her to be helpless and at his mercy. It had not always been this way, as they had started out as a regular couple, dating over dinner, having sex after a few casual encounters. Normal sex too, until she had stumbled upon manacles in his bedroom drawer one fine morning after. She was curious, and he was glad to indulge her curiosity. That was when the bondage started.

He had not been nearly as involved in bondage before he met her as he was now since it became clear they both enjoyed it. First it had been her hands tied up, and her legs, then a blindfold, and the gag had came last. She had truly become used to the feeling of helplessness and had come to crave it in sexual couplings. They had graduated from bondage to something more when their games began spreading over longer periods than just the occasional lovemaking. Now they would regularly spend weekends or holidays together where he was totally in control and she was there to be taken in any way he wished to.

Now he would not only possess her body by laying her bare and restraining her, but also he liked to possess her soul, by bending and twisting her feelings just as he bent her body parts in bondage. And for it, they both wanted each other more.

He also loved her ass, and had painstakingly taught her to enjoy it to. Her upbringing had led her to rebel first, then to refuse the pleasure she might receive. But she had not been able to deny it anymore than she could deny her submission to her man, she was a veritable ass slut. She came even harder and louder whenever he fucked her tight puckered hole.

But today, he had something special for her. She understood that even before she saw the big leather collar in his hand. The piece was so wide and thick that it prevented her from moving her head at all. She hated that collar but she held her head high as he approached her to fit it on her neck. Deftly he surrounded her throat with it and buckled it tight. She could feel a slight resistance every time she tried to swallow. Yet she let him collar her in such a way because so far he had always fucked her doggie style after putting it on her. A position that she held especially dear.

Then he ordered her to get off the bed and get down on all fours. That was no surprise and she silently did, remembering the lesson he had taught her before that bitches do not speak. He pushed her down further though, making sure she was not leaning on her hands but on her forearms, her tits swinging very close to the carpeted floor and her ass sticking in the air. He cuffed her arms just above the elbow and her legs just above the knee and connected the right arm cuff with the left leg and vice versa so she would be forced to imitate a dog's trot. She kept silent still, and he clipped a leash on the collar. That was new...

But her shock was greater still when he pulled her leash through the house, making her follow like a good bitch and stopped to open the patio door. She had thought he would take her to the living room, but he was obviously taking her outside. She froze, having no taste for exhibition. He would have none of her refusal because he pulled cruelly on her leash until she realised he was going to have his way in this just as in everything else. Mortified, she crawled on her forearms and legs after him until he stopped in the middle of the backyard grass.

She was praying to herself, desperately that no one would see her by chance at this early hour. But at the same time she was very excited. She was going to be fucked, and the perverse part in her was starting to appreciate the possibility for further humiliation at his hands. Being his bitch was degrading and she had loved it before, something told her being his bitch in public would please her even more. Like her true nature finally surfacing.

He was doing something, but she could not see what because of the collar. The sense of dread and excitement she had felt because of the exhibition waned as it seemed no one was watching or even coming and going. She stopped worrying about the neighbours for a while, just enough to notice he had tied her leash to the fence and that left her on all fours in a patch where there wasn't any grass. That is until she heard a door close somewhere. She had no idea where, or if people had come out. That raised goose bumps on her flesh.

Meanwhile, he had not been idle. He stood before her with his toy bag at his side, and a gardening hose in his right hand. The left one was resting on a valve that let him control the debit of the hose. He opened the valve and water trickled out of the hose, down to the grass less earth. He turned the valve again, and the water flowed out more quickly. He was turning the patch into mud and she was right in it. That's exactly when she realised how short the leash was because she could not side-step far enough to get on the grass. Already her arms and legs were covered in brown mud. He was still wearing his shorts, and water that had splashed was pearling on his hairy legs. But even that stimulating information could not disguise the hard-on that was pushing the fabric at his crotch into a tent.

She wanted to lick the tiny drops on his legs, but that was not to be. He closed the valve, and the water stopped flowing out of the hose. He dropped it, and reached for his toy bag. He rummaged inside, obviously he was looking for a certain piece. Then he found it, and he showed it to her. It was his biggest, brightest ballgag. Holding it up to her mouth, he reminded her that she had two choices, she could open wide or he could do it. She opened her mouth, reminding herself he meant to have her completely helpless and humiliated.

She hated that particular gag. She must have looked like one of those show pieces, a roasted piglet with a big apple stuffed in its mouth. The more she thought of it, and the more she thought she resembled the image. She tried to stop being distracted, because she had missed something, he was at her back now. She could feel his hands on her bottom. He was caressing her, insinuating his fingers in her crack, sliding up and down, titillating her wet clit, and stimulating her tight anus.

He applied a big quantity of lubricant there. First on the surface, then pushing his finger a bit deeper. He made sure not to miss even a tiny part, rubbing the grease in, testing it at the same time by how quickly her asshole engulfed another finger. When he was satisfied, he wiped his hands on a small towel that he let fall on his toy bag. He wanted to remember his handiwork forever. And he would, because he had installed a video camera that was filming his bitch's ordeal. He smiled because he could see how powerful her arousal was. She was loving every bit of it. It was time to really put his plan to work.

She had been getting aroused as he rubbed her ass. But he had stopped. Unfortunately, or fortunately because if she had he would have punished her, she could not protest against this desertion. So when she felt something against her ass, she actually pushed against it, welcoming his renewed attentions. But when he pushed it in, she felt that it was cold and rough, metallic. Her eyes went round, realising without seeing that he had inserted the hose's end in her ass. She went red, from shame and at the same time, vaguely afraid that he was turning to be too cruel for her. The hose's tip was not so big, but it was very uncomfortable, and what was most frightening was what he wanted to do with it.

He pushed the hose in her asshole a bit deeper. She had the metallic rim a bit further in, so it would be more comfortable and she had her anus resting on the rubber of the hose. He could not imagine what she was feeling, but he felt very powerful, to be the master of her so much that he could inflict her the humiliation of being outside where she could be seen, on all four in the mud, gagged and with a garden hose in the ass. And the worse was that he had it on tape. He was growing harder every minute witnessing this. She was truly his slut.

He noticed every little move that she made, even restrained. He could tell she was worried about the hose in her ass, but that not being in control, and not knowing what was going to happen excited her. She was wiggling as much as the ropes were allowing her to, to get the feel of the metallic piece that she could not feel anymore. Probably to check what position was the least uncomfortable, but maybe also because she liked the discomfort and sought to enhance it. He was going to give her something to feel, very very soon...

She felt the first trickles of water because it was so cold, rather than because it felt like a true enema. The water flowed so slowly, that she might not have noticed as soon. The cold water was also uncomfortable, and she shivered, not doubting any moment that he would know exactly how she felt. As soon as she thought about that, she wondered if he meant to let the water flow fully into her. It would be impossible to determine just how much water she would have inside her then. How could he control that? She wanted to give him a sign, shake her head no, but she was soon reminded of the strict collar he had put on her neck. She was gagged too, she realised she had not noticed just how much she had been drooling. She had no way of communicating with him, no way of telling him this was too much. The only thing left to her was to trust him.

Just as she thought that, he must have been reading her mind, because that is when he released the valve and the cold water hit her insides. She bit hard into the gag, because the cold sent shivers up her spine, and the rush of water was so much more violent than she had ever felt before. It was the strongest invasion of her body, a supple penetration. After just a moment that had felt like eternity, the flow stopped. She writhed, unable to move much, and prevented to collapse on the ground by the criss-crossing ropes holding her elbows and knees together. Strangely, it did not feel as if she was holding much more than her usual, but the cold water made it feel more.

The mere tone of his voice was taunting her when he asked her if it was fresh enough. He cupped her mons, knowing that he would attract her attention by doing so, and he knew she could not have failed to realise just how aroused and wet she was. She was in the most discomfort he had ever put her through and she was aching for him the most. He decided to help her warm her up.

She jerked up a bit, as much as her restraints and the pain in her belly allowed her to, when she felt the blow on her bottom. He had an arm under her, holding her by the waist, and another one that was raining blows on her ass. Not too hard, but hard enough for her to feel her skin warming up under his hand. The spanking made her surge forward and his grasp pulled her back. It made for a hellish slushing motion inside her, that in a way only added to the discomfort. Still her attention was distracted, she had trouble concentrating on one sensation at a time, yet feeling her arousal double because of both. She could feel his penis against her thigh, growing ever so hard that she could almost feel the beat of his heart on her skin. She wanted him so much, had she been without a gag, she would have begged him to take her.

He knew she had been sure he would fuck her there and then... and she was not wrong. When she felt he was going to explode against her thigh, he had let go of her red bottom and placed himself at her back. He placed himself against her drenched pussy and grasped her hips, with one great thrust he was deep against her cervix and even her tight little cunt felt like a vat of butter, ready to melt down to sweet cream. She was hungry for any sensation, for pleasure to relieve the tension she was feeling, for him to take her mind off the cramps she must be feeling right now while she was holding the load he had given her. Another day, he would have prolonged her misery, making her wait and work for every thrust, but today, he needed her too much. He needed the cunt she had become under his guidance.

He fucked her then, hard, deep, and unforgiving. He knew that he was putting a lot of pressure on the bondage, and he knew that she did not have any other choice but to receive the pleasure with the pain he was no doubt giving her. That if she had a choice she would not stop him either. He fucked her like she was no lady and he no gentleman. Thrusting hard and quickly, hardly giving her time to follow the rhythm. She had been so aroused, and now he could feel her cumming, her pussy still slurping hungrily on his cock. But now she was getting tighter, like a fist closing around his manhood, the real power of a submissive, to grasp beyond anything she could have seized had she been free.

The heart of her was squeezing him, rhythmically, calling for his seed, for her to be anointed with. He resisted this power, but it was stronger than him and he surrendered too, releasing long shots of hot seed into her female core. His pleasure had just started to wane when she slumped on her arms and knees, as far as the ropes would let her. Her exhaustion coaxed a couple more long spurts of sperm into her gaping pussy. She was filled to the rim. And when he too was spent and retreated, the cum dripped from her pussy down to her clit. Tiredly, he slapped her red bottom again.

She was still struggling to keep the enema inside. She did not know how she had been able to cum and not drop it, but she thanked heaven for small mercies. She could barely pay any attention to anything, but she saw him reaching for the hose again. No... he could not!

But he could, he could see her lovely slut face, still able to show apprehension after what he had done to her. She thought he was going to give her some more to hold, and he might have, but today she had given him a lot of pleasure and would again. It was getting late too, and neighbours would no doubt awaken soon. He would rather be caught making love, than torturing his dirty bitch. So that is why he held the hose, released the valve fully and doused her to wash the mud that was almost all over her.

She felt true shock then, as her merciless lover did not inflict more of the same torture on her, but rather hosed her down as if she truly was a bitch. She shook her head, trying to stay, as much as allowed by the thick neck collar, out of the water. He untied her leash, and led her to the grass, so that she would not dirty herself some more, hosed her down again. She shook herself, trying to imitate the bitch he had turned her into, with her tongue in her cheek.

He loved that about her, she had a great sense of humour, capable to pierce through the most intense scene. But he still would have to punish her for being insolent! Another time perhaps. More blood was already rushing towards his lower belly. He would be hard for her again soon. He held her leash in his hand when he ordered her to relieve herself, like dogs do, on the grass.

She had never been so humiliated. To shit on the grass, in potential sight of the neighbours, but mostly of him. But she had almost no choice in the matter, the enema was getting harder and harder to keep in. And he ordered her to, if she did not comply soon, he would punish her. So she ignored her humiliation and did as he told her to. She let her ass piss the enema, hoping that it would not drip down her pussy or her thighs.

He was not into any scat play, but it aroused him to have her relieve herself on his order, in the conditions that he had dictated. He was definitely in control of her. If he handled it, she would do anything he wanted her to. Soon she was done. He pulled her leash again, leading her in her strange trot to another spot on the grass that was both clean and dry. He let the leash go, and removed her gag and the neck collar. If the neighbours saw them, they would not see anything suspicious as the grass was hiding much of the cuffs and the rope. He had some more lubricant that he applied to her asshole.

She was surprised that he would remove the gag and the collar and leash. But she was grateful. She had very little time to think or to ease herself after been freed, because he was already applying more lube to her asshole and she knew he would fuck her again. He penetrated her more slowly this time, making her feel every inch going in. The enema had not warmed her up as it usually did, so she was grateful he was not pushing his cock in forcefully.

He took her long and slow, neither of them worrying over the fact that activity was picking up in the neighbourhood and that they might be seen any time now. She slowly rocked with each of his thrust happy to be where he wanted her to be and ready to go wherever he would take her. Each of his long strokes brought a deeper pleasure and his caresses brought her body to flames. By fucking her ass, he had slowly warmed her up inside, until she felt the heat of him spread to her entire lower body. He started thrusting more quickly and she was already wishing he was shooting his hot seed into her. When he finally came, she orgasmed with him moaning and sighing softly, tired and spent already but giving him her all.

After a while, he pulled out of her and quickly released the cuffs. He got up and motioned for her to get up and walk back to the house on her two feet. She had been good enough for a simple reward and besides that... There was someone watching...

Sylinde
Sylinde
6 Followers