The Bad Cop Ch. 03

Story Info
Laurie finds more trouble back at the office.
8k words
4.55
52.6k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,195 Followers

I'd just settled in and was sipping on my morning coffee when a shadow crossed my desk. I looked up and saw Tess Henderson, the owner of the advertising agency I worked for, standing over me. "Hi Laurie. I was wondering if you had a couple of minutes for a chat in my office."

"Um, sure Mrs. Henderson." Butterflies were flapping around in my stomach as I left my cubicle and followed her to her office. I'd been working as a bookkeeper at the agency for about six months and it was always office manager Ted Garnett who I'd interacted with before concerning my job and duties. I doubt Tess Henderson had said a dozen words to me since I started working here. I couldn't help but wonder what this was all about.

She closed the office door behind us and motioned for me to sit down in a chair next to her desk. As I walked across the office I saw a picture of her on the wall that must have been taken years ago when she was a younger woman. She was a real beauty in those days, I thought to myself. She was still very attractive but now had the slightly plastic, artificial look that was common of women in their late 40's who relied on the surgeon's knife to keep them looking young.

Tess Henderson had started this agency with her husband about twelve years ago and had reportedly taken him to the cleaners in a nasty divorce. She was the sole owner now and the agency had been thriving under her leadership. According to my co-workers, she'd always been the brains of the marriage anyway so Mr. Henderson's absence was no great loss.

I took a seat next to her desk. "Slide over here where you can see the computer. I have something I want to show you." I complied as she turned the monitor slightly in my direction. What on earth this could be about?

Mrs. Henderson clicked on an icon on the desktop and a media software program opened. She expanded it to cover the whole screen and then clicked the Play button. The image was black for several seconds before the all-too-familiar video began flickering across her computer screen. I think all the blood drained out of my face as I realized what I was seeing: the video of me streaking the Mariners game! I glanced nervously at her and saw that she'd been watching my reaction.

"So that is you, isn't it?" she said. After seeing my reaction I knew there was no point in denying it so I just nodded. She turned back to the screen and watched as I scampered naked across the baseball field. "This is real then? You actually streaked a Mariners game?"

"Yes," I muttered miserably. "Can I ask where you got this?"

"A friend found it on the internet and e-mailed it to me. To say that I was surprised to see my shy, quiet little bookkeeper romping around a ballpark in all her glory is an understatement."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, not knowing what else to say. I'd been worrying about something like this ever since Megan posted this damn thing on the internet. Now it looked like I was going to have to find another job.

"Why did you do it?" she asked me.

I was about ready to tell her the lost bet story I'd made up, but before I even opened my mouth I realized how phony it would sound. I'm a terrible liar and even that nerdish girl in the high school had easily seen through my story after catching me naked in the hallway. What I really wanted to do was tell my boss that I was under the control of a perverted psycho bitch cop who was blackmailing me into doing this stuff. I didn't dare, though. "I don't know," I finally answered. "I guess I'm just an exhibitionist."

She looked back at the screen just as the camera zoomed in on my orgasm. "Well you definitely look like you enjoyed it alright." I think I turned deep crimson at this. "Have you ever done anything else like this?" she asked.

I was tempted to say no but I figured that if she didn't fire me today she might eventually find out about the high school. Things couldn't get much worse at this point anyway so I decided to be as honest as I could.

"Yes, one other time."

"What did you do?"

"I streaked a school."

"A school? What kind of school?"

"East Park High School."

"You were naked in a high school? When was this? Back when you were a student there?"

I shook my head. "A couple of weeks ago."

Mrs. Henderson's jaw nearly hit the desk. "How many people in the school saw you naked?"

"Pretty much everyone."

My boss leaned back in her chair and stared at me. "Well, you're definitely full of surprises, Laurie. I don't know you well but I never would have guessed this about you. In fact you're probably the last person in the office I would have suspected of doing this. You're always so quiet back there in your little corner."

"I guess you never know."

"I'm a pretty good judge of people and I'm not sure I believe you."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I believe you did those things. What I don't believe is that you did them on your own. Who else was involved in this?"

"Listen, Mrs. Henderson..."

"Call me Tess."

"Okay, Tess. I know you're going to fire me so why don't I just go and start cleaning out my desk."

"Who said I was going to fire you?"

"You're not?"

"I don't know yet. It depends on whether you tell me the truth or not."

"I have," I said.

"I don't think so. Not all of it anyway. Who's putting you up to this?"

God, how I wanted to tell her - to tell anyone - what Megan was doing to me. But Megan had warned me over and over what the consequences would be if I ever told anyone and I didn't dare. "No one is putting me up to this," I said. "I'm doing it on my own."


"Laurie, I know when someone isn't being completely honest with me and you're not. There's more to the story and I want to know it."

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because I'll get in trouble. I just can't."

"So there is someone forcing you to do this. Who is it? A boyfriend?"

I shook my head. "I've said more than I should."

"Listen, I might be able to help. If you don't tell me what's really going on I'm afraid I will be forced to fire you."

"I don't think you can help," I told her.

"Don't underestimate me, Laurie."

Maybe she could help me, I thought. She's a rich woman with connections in this town so maybe she really could get me out of this mess. The conflicted feelings I'd been having about all this surfaced once again. I remembered the conversation I'd had with Megan in the park where she offered me a chance to get out. I still didn't know if she'd really been serious but the fact that I'd hesitated and didn't jump at the offer made me realize just how intense these newly discovered exhibitionist tendencies really were. Part of me wanted to keep doing these things while another part of me dreaded the thought of it.

As I sat in Tess Henderson's office I knew that this might be an opportunity to escape from Megan's grip that might not come around again. I couldn't deny my strong exhibitionist tendencies anymore but maybe, just maybe, if I got away from Megan I could find a way to satisfy them under a more controlled setting.

Before I knew it I was spilling out the whole story to Tess. I told her about my birthday party and how I'd been pulled over afterwards for drunk driving. I told her about Megan's offer to let me off the hook and how that turned out to be a whole lot more than I'd bargained for. I told her about being forced to streak the Mariners game and then the high school. I told her about all the confusing feelings I'd been having about all this. I even told her about being caught masturbating by the old woman. I told her everything.

After I finished talking Tess sat quietly for a few moments thinking about everything that I'd told her. Then, without speaking, she got up and walked across the office and clicked the lock shut on the door and pulled the shades closed on the window overlooking the outer office.

Tess returned to her chair and leaned in close. "So how does it feel being controlled by someone like that. Being forced to do those kinds of humiliating things?"

"I hate it," I said.

"But don't you get turned on by it, too? I mean you had an orgasm at the game and another one on the walk to the school."

"I know. I can't help that. My body just reacts that way."

"But isn't it kind of exciting, too?"

"Yeah. That's what's so weird about this. I hate being put into those situations but I also get very excited about it. I can't get it out of my mind for days afterwards and it gets me aroused whenever I think about it. Megan says I'm a submissive...someone who gets off on being dominated."

"Do you think she's right?"

"I don't know. I guess so. I know a part of me hates this and a part of me can't wait to be forced into doing it again."

Tess sat quietly for a few moments as if thinking something over. She finally spoke again. "I have a confession to make, Laurie. A friend didn't e-mail that video to me; I found it myself on a voyeur website that I belong to. You see, I tend to have exhibitionist tendencies myself, although they're mostly unsatisfied I'm afraid." As she revealed this I suddenly had a bad feeling about having just told her everything.

"I've often fantasized about what you're experiencing now - being forced to be naked in public places where no one else is nude," she continued. "Oh, I've been topless on beaches before but that's not the same thing. I even hinted to my ex-husband a few times that I wouldn't be offended if he forced me to play games involving public nudity, but that man was always as thick as a brick and never responded."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Instead of wanting to help me it sounded like she was getting off on my situation. My unease about telling her about Megan began to grow.

"So anyway I've channeled my exhibitionist feelings into voyeurism these days," she said. "I'm fascinated by young, beautiful girls being exhibited nude in public. I can't believe that I've found one in my own office doing just that."

She leaned in closer. "Tell me, Laurie, what would you do right now to save your job? Would you be willing to strip for me right here in this office?"

Oh my God, how do I manage to attract these perverted women who want to dominate and humiliate me? Do I put out some kind of scent or something? Do I have a "Please Get Me Naked" tattoo on my forehead? A few months ago I didn't even know women with this type of fetish existed and now they're coming out of the woodwork to exploit my vulnerability and weakness!

I got up and started walking toward the door determined to clean out my desk and get the hell out of here. The next words I heard stopped me in my tracks.

"Laurie, if you leave this office now I'll tell Officer Megan everything. What do you think she'll do to you for revealing her secret? Find some ultimate humiliation to put you through? Throw you in jail? Maybe both?" I took my hand off the doorknob.

"You don't know her last name," I responded lamely as I turned back to face her.

Tess laughed. "How many cops named Megan can there be in the Seattle area? If there's only one it'll take me five minutes to find her. If there's more than one it may take ten minutes."

"What do you want?"

"The same things you want, Laurie: excitement, danger, arousal, humiliation."

"Then why don't YOU strip for ME?"

"I don't think so. My office, my rules."

"I could sue you for sexual harassment."

"You could but I don't think you will. I can be every bit as dangerous as your friend Megan. Besides, I think you want this."

"I wish you people would QUIT fucking telling me what I want when you do this to me! You're doing this for your OWN perverted pleasure, not mine!"

Tess just smiled. "You're probably right, but that doesn't change anything. So what's it going to be?"

I let out a frustrated sigh. "What exactly are you asking me to do?"

"I want you to take off your clothes, Laurie. Every stitch."

I couldn't believe this was happening to me again. Was I really going to submit to another dominating woman? Was I really going to allow myself to be used and abused like this? The familiar stirrings of sexual arousal started overtaking me and I knew the answer. I began unbuttoning my blouse.

"Put it on the desk please," Tess said. I removed my blouse and did as she ordered. "What are you experiencing, Laurie?" she asked.

"I'm nervous."

"You're a little frightened?"

"Yes," I said as I began sliding my skirt down my hips.

"Tell me why."

"I don't know what you have planned for me."

"Are you afraid I might touch you? Order you to have sex with me?"

"Yes."

"Don't be. I'm a voyeur, not a lesbian. I just want to watch."

"Watch what?" I placed the skirt on her desk and began peeling off my panty hose.

"I haven't decided yet. Are you afraid I might order you to walk out of the office naked?"

"Yes."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Nervous."

"Does it also make you aroused?"

"Yes." I placed my panty hose and shoes on her desk.

"Are you getting wet?"

"Yes." I stood before her now in nothing but bra and panties.

"Take it all off, Laurie."

I removed my bra and placed it on the desk, then slipped out of my panties and put those in the pile on the desk as well. I stood before her naked now, shaking slightly. Tess opened a desk drawer and stuffed my clothes into it, then locked the drawer and put the key into her pocket.

"I've just locked up your clothes, Laurie. You're completely at my mercy now. How does that make you feel?"

"Scared."

"Is that why you're shaking?"

"Yes."

"Turn around for me." I obeyed. "Face me again." I turned back to face her.

"I love your body. No wonder Megan chose you." Her eyes roamed over every inch of my body. "Laurie, I want to see you come."

"P-please Mrs. Henderson..."

"Call me Tess. Do it for me, Laurie."

I moved my left hand up to my right breast and began caressing my already hard right nipple. My right hand slid down my stomach and I gasped as it reached the moist area between my legs. I closed my eyes and tried to forget that my boss was sitting only a couple of feet away watching my every move.

"Sit down in the chair and spread your legs. I want to see everything."

I sat in the chair next to her desk and did as I was told. As I rubbed my clit I began to moan.

"Not too loud, Laurie. These walls aren't soundproof."

I did my best to stifle my sounds as the wave of arousal kept rising. I couldn't believe I was naked in my boss's office doing this! Knowing that my clothes were locked in her desk drawer and that I was completely at her mercy only intensified my feelings of arousal. What's wrong with me anyway? Why is this kind of thing such a turn on for me?

I closed my eyes again and began imagining the eyes of strangers staring at my naked body as I stood before them with nowhere to hide and nothing to cover myself with. In my mind I replayed the times when Megan had forced me into public exhibitionism and began rubbing my clit faster and faster as my left hand caressed my breasts. When the wave finally crested I arched my back and bit down on my lip to keep from rattling the windows. I slumped back into my seat as my breathing began to calm and opened my eyes. Tess had a hand inside her blouse caressing a breast while her other hand was out of sight beneath the desk. She smiled at me.

"How do you feel now, Laurie?"

"Embarrassed...humilitated," I said as I sat up in the chair and closed my legs, ashamed of what I'd just done and how much I got off on it.

"Have you had enough yet."

"Yes."

"Would you like your clothes back?"

"Yes."

Tess reached into her pocket for the key and unlocked the drawer holding my clothes. She pulled out my blouse and handed it to me, then shut the drawer and locked it again. She smiled at my look of confusion.

"I'm afraid that's it for now, Laurie. I'd suggest you put it on because I'll be opening the door in about sixty seconds."

I pulled the blouse on and buttoned it to the top then tugged at the bottom of it. It was a black top with white vertical pinstripes that matched my skirt and was designed to hang down only to where the skirt began. No amount of pulling or tugging on it would result in either my ass or pussy being covered and I was totally exposed from the waist down. She couldn't really expect me to wear this out of here, could she?

"Stand over by the door so you're hidden by it when it opens." I had no choice but to do as she ordered and Tess walked to the door and opened it, looking out into the office. "The coast is clear back to your desk, Laurie. Get going."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. "Are you kidding me? You want me to go back to my desk like this?"

"No one will be able to see you from the waist down while you walk back there if you're careful. Get going. I'm not paying you to stand around."

I looked at her with pleading eyes but I could see she was absolutely serious about this. She wanted me to walk out of here like this! I tugged at the bottom of my blouse again to no avail and peeked nervously around the corner of the door. Everyone was currently at their desks and the cubicle walls would at least partially screen me.

"How long will I have to stay like this?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she said. "I just want to see you squirm for awhile." God, she was as bad as Megan. "Now hurry along, Laurie, while you've got a good chance of getting back there unseen. That may change if you delay."

I hesitated for a moment before forcing myself to step out of her office. I made a left turn and stayed close to the wall as I began my walk toward my work area. There were twenty cubicles in the office but usually not more than about a dozen people in them at any one time since agency employees were often out of the office on sales calls or meetings with clients. The cubicle walls were about four feet high which meant it was possible to make my way around the perimeter of the office to my cubicle in the far rear corner without being seen from the waist down. My main risk of exposure came as I went by the pathways leading into the cubicle areas every six feet or so. If someone happened to be looking in my direction at that moment they'd be able to tell I had nothing on from the waist down. As I walked I tried to look as if nothing was wrong.

"Hi, Laurie." I looked down over the cubicle wall I was passing and saw Danielle, one of the graphics artists for the firm, sitting at her desk. "What're you up to?" she asked.

"H-Hi Danielle. What do you mean?"

"Nothing. I was just making conversation. You seem kind of nervous."

"Oh, I just had a meeting with Mrs. Henderson. Meetings with the boss always make me nervous."

"Yeah, I hear you. Everything's alright I hope."

"Yeah, no problem. I'll talk to you later, Danielle."

"Okay. Bye."

I continued walking around the perimeter of the room until I finally reached my cubicle. I quickly sat down in the office chair and rolled my legs beneath the cubicle desk as far as I could. My barely-touched coffee was still sitting next to the monitor. It was probably cold now, but that's okay - I wouldn't need any caffeine to get my blood pumping this morning. My heart was pounding like a bass drum.

I tugged at my blouse again but it didn't reach all the way down to the chair cushion, leaving exposed flesh that could be seen through the arm rests. If anyone came back here it would be hard to hide the fact that I was naked from the waist down. Fortunately I was stuck in a corner of the office that got little traffic and my job didn't really require me to interact much with others in the office. That's probably why they stuck the bookkeeper's cubicle in an out-of-the-way spot in the rear corner of the office.

The agency had an accounting firm handling major tasks like taxes and investments so I mainly concentrated on keeping track of things like daily receipts, office expenses, bank deposits, and expense account reports. It was all done electronically so there usually wasn't a reason for co-workers to come back here except to say hi. There'd been a lot of that when I first started working here but I'll admit that I've been more reclusive since I became Megan's naked little showgirl. I was always terrified that my co-workers might find out about my extra-curricular activities and it made me reluctant to get too close to them. The number of visits to my desk had steadily decreased over time – partly because of the distance I kept from co-workers and partly because business had picked up lately and everyone was pretty busy. I could often go for hours without talking to anyone or having anyone come back here and hopefully that would be the case today.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,195 Followers