The Bad Doctor Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex-addicted doctor coerces stripper to get his fix.
2k words
4.31
73.4k
28

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"How about a dip in the hot tub?" I asked, not really wanting an answer. She didn't give one as I led her out onto my deck. I had a secluded back yard -- sometimes I wished it was wide open so that the neighbors could see my conquests, but it was dark now anyway, and even with the back lights on, they wouldn't have been able to see much.

We got into the tub and just relaxed for a few minutes as I pulled her close to me and let me hands play gently all over her body. She made no effort to deny me access to any part of her. Soon, I had four fingers in her cunt and my thumb in her ass as we sat and talked casually about our lives -- mine as a doctor and hers as a cheerleader-turned-stripper. She squirmed uneasily on my hand, but made no mention of what I was doing, not even when I begin twisting her nipples with my other hand. They were hard, as was her clit and I knew my little slut was warming up for a good cream. Bunny finally started humping up and down on my hand and biting my neck as she came five times.

Now, I know there are probably a few of you out there who think, hey, this guy ain't so special. So he fucks some strippers. Is it really a challenge to make stripper cum or get her to let you fuck her ass? Maybe not, though I remind you that I do different babes every day and the ugliest ones I do are hotter than than the hottest ones you've ever done. And I do them about a dozen times a day with a cock twice as big as yours. But if you're still not impressed, then tell me -- and be honest, now -- how many of you have had a babe lick your ass? I thought so.

That was next on my agenda with Bunny. Even if she wasn't a slut, any babe that just came five times should crawl through broken glass to lick your ass if you want her to and it was clear Bunny -- who I'm sure had never had her tongue in a man's ass before -- understood that when I stood up on the hot tub's seat, stood over and told her what I wanted. She was seated in the hot tub between my legs as I stood with my ass in front of her face. I spread my ass cheeks and bent forward a little, giving her a direct route. The next thing I felt was her tongue gliding up and down my ass, rimming me out as if she'd done it a hundred times before. "Eat my ass," I instructed. "Lick it up and down, bitch."

Bunny kept licking and gradually I moved so that she was now sucking and licking my heavy balls. Then I took my balls and rubbed them all over her face, making her smell them and hold them against her eyelids. I bent her head all the way back and pointed my rod straight down her throat, like a sword swallower. She took every inch, of course, with my balls clogging her nostrils, making it nearly difficult for her to breath. Now, I didn't want her to pass out on me, so I did the only thing that made sense -- I let her breath through her nose by stuffing my cock AND balls into her mouth. There was no room to actually fuck her throat, so I just stood there, filling her mouth and throat with all of my manhood, thinking about how every man in the world would be jealous of me.

After a few minutes, I pulled everything out of poor Bunny and sat back down in the hot tub. She looked confused, no doubt wondering why I hadn't filled her with another load of cum. I answered her question by pushing her head under the water and back onto my cock. I pumped her up and down on my shaft -- going balls deep with every stroke -- counting to 12 (one for every inch) before I let her up to take a breath. I pushed her back under the water, 12 more strokes, and back up again. She did 20 sets like this and finally, I was getting too hot from the hot tub and decided it was time to get out. So, I held her under one last time, balls deep as I shot an 8-ounce load directly into her stomach. Now, I won't let a babe off my cock until every last drop is gone, so she had to hold her breath an extra long time. I could feel her throat move as she swallowed as fast as she could, trying to finish the job and go back to breathing air. If only there was a way to make it so women could breathe cum, the world would be a better place. Maybe that will be my next invention.

Anyway, I finally finished feeding her my load and let her up as she gasped for breath. I just chuckled as I got out of the tub and put on my robe, motioning for her to follow me. "Time for bed," I said, and walked toward the house. She stumbled after me, gasping for breath. She was totally exhausted, but at least now she was clean.

Now, I don't require much sleep at all, so the fucking doesn't stop for sleep, as far as I'm concerned. I like my playmates to dress for bed, so I gave Bunny her choice of three appropriate outfits -- all two sizes too small -- and told her I'd be waiting for her in the bedroom.

Just then, the doorbell rang. While Bunny went to change, I answered the door to find two policemen. Bunny's mom had obviously been busy and found out who I was -- perhaps Bunny told a friend where she was going. No matter, I wasn't the least bit worried. Bunny wouldn't say anything. Plus, I had ample video evidence that she was enjoying herself. But, just to be safe, I also know that there's no better bribe than 38DD-22-34. No man can resist that when it's offered to him. These cops were about to have a very good night.

"Good evening officers," I said brightly. I had thrown on my boxers and robe. "Is there a problem?"

"Sir, do you have a young lady by the name of Allison in the house with you?"

"No, oh wait," I laughed, "yes, I guess that is her real name. But she told me to call her Bunny. She's in the bathroom. I hope everything's all right."

"We do, too, sir. May we come in and speak with her?"

"Of course," I said, stepping aside to let them in. "Come on in. Can I get you guys any water or soda?"

"No thank you, sir," said the older of the two cops. He looked to be in his early 50s. He was graying with weathered skin that told of years on the beat. He was fit for his age, but had a paunch that suggested he'd spent many evenings on the couch watching TV. I guessed him to be about 6 feet tall and 220 pounds. His badge said Wilson.

His partner was much younger -- probably in his mid-20s. He had red hair and was very large with the body of a wrestler or weight lifter. He looked eager and powerful. His badge said Brock.

"May I ask what this is about?" I asked as I led them into the living room.

"We just need to speak to the young lady," Wilson said. "It shouldn't take long."

Just then, we heard the bathroom door open and Bunny came walking down the hallway into the living room, dressed as instructed in one of the outfits I had selected for her. What an entrance! She had selected the black lace pushup bra, black lace thong panties, black thigh high stockings with little pink bows at the top of them and six-inch black stiletto heels.

Both officers' jaws dropped as she smiled at them and walked over next to me. "What's going on?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, babe," I responded. "They want to talk to you."

That seemed to snap Wilson out of it enough for him to say, "Good evening, ma'am. Sorry to disturb you so late, but we had a call from your mother who seemed concerned that you were in some sort of trouble."

"Oh gosh," she shook her head. "My mom is so crazy. Do I look like I'm in trouble? She just gets so overprotective. I keep telling her that I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself. She's just pissed at me because I started worked at the strip club."

"I see," said Wilson, glancing over at me. "Well, just the same, if you don't mind, sir, we'd like to speak to Ms. uhh ... Bunny ... in private."

"Of course," I said. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

Just as I was going into the kitchen, I heard Bunny's cell phone ringing again. I knew it was her mom. Oh, this was going to be good.

"Hello? Well, hi Bunny's mom!" I said.

"You bastard! I know about you. You're a doctor! How could you do this to my girl? The police are going to take care of you!"

"Oh, yes, they're already here, ma'am. Thank you so much for sending them over. They're talking to Bunny right now. I'm sure she's explaining everything to them."

"Have a good night in jail, you prick. Put one of the officers on the phone, now!"

"OK, ma'am. Hold on just a sec. I'm getting a drink of water. Your daughter has sucked all the fluids out of me and I need to replenish before we go to bed. I don't think we'll be getting much sleep."

"Fuck you. You'll be sleeping in a cell. Let me talk to the cops!"

I walked back into the living room and smiled at what I saw. Bunny's bra and panties were on the floor and she was on her hands and knees. Brock was fucking her pussy from behind and Wilson had his cock in her mouth. He spoke up first, "She said you wouldn't mind, sir."

"Not at all," I replied. "Oh, her mother is on the phone and would like to speak to you."

"Now?" Wilson groaned. "Oh, well, give me the phone."

"Hello, this is officer Wilson," he said, pinning the phone to his ear with his shoulder while his hands guided Bunny's head back and forth on his cock. "Yes, ma'am, you're daughter is fine. Very fine. Quite beautiful, actually.

"No, ma'am, she is not being abused or harmed in any way. Yes, we've conducted a very thorough investigation and have every reason to believe that she is here of her own free will."

"What kind of evidence do you have to suggest that?" I heard her mom yell through the phone.

"Evidence? Well, the fact that your daughter is sucking my cock like she hasn't eaten in weeks and my partner has his cock buried balls deep in her pussy tells me all I need to know. You should be very proud of your daughter. She's about the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and she's by far the best cocksucker I've ever seen. She's one in a million, ma'am. So, go to bed and rest assured that your daughter is safe and having a great time."

Wilson hung up the phone and tossed it aside as buried his cock balls deep in Bunny and flooded her mouth and throat with a load that had probably been pent up for weeks. Moments later, Brock pulled out of her pussy and covered her ass cheeks with his formidable load.

"I think our work is done here," said Wilson. "We'll leave you two alone. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

"Thank you, officers," I said, following them to the door. "Thanks for conducting such an in-depth investigation."

They left and I turned to Bunny, who was putting her clothes back on. "Good job, Bunny. I'm proud of you. Now, let's go to bed."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers