The Bad Husbands' Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad Husbands' Club?" she asked, looking skeptical.

"Hah, yes," he grinned. She felt butterflies in her stomach, and a tightening between her legs. "It's sort of a therapy circle, if you like. We make it our mission to make bad husbands change their ways, and repent. I do it because a long time ago, I was the same as Jon. Someone showed me the error of my ways. The marriage didn't survive; there was too much wrong. But I learned my lessons, and now I try and share the knowledge. There's a few of us..."

Kate drained her glass and giggled. "What, some sort of vigilante group? Fucking for the Good of Mankind?"

"Kinda. Sometimes men forget what they've got. We show them. You were referred to us by another... member. Jess told us you needed our help."

"Jess knows about this?! I mean.. that it's not some kind of silly prank? I mean, you and Jess...? Woah."

"There is no 'me and Jess'. We helped her out in the same way we'll help you."

She shivered. The way he spoke, as if it were a done deal, made her feel... How? At his mercy? Turned on? Swept off her feet? Nah, too Gone With the Wind. He was stupidly hot... Long legs in worn, soft denim. Shirt open at the neck, a peek at chest hair. Capable, broad shoulders. Hazel eyes, with a knowing sort of look. His hair was a bit too long to be businesslike. For one intense moment she imagined her fingers twisting in it, pushing his head downwards, shoving her hips up against him. She took a deep breath.

"And how do you intend to help me?"

"Leave it to me. Just name a night. I need to be here with you before Jon gets in. It'll be a long night, so pick one where you don't have to be up too early the next day. I suggest a Friday or Saturday night. The sooner the better really - you might change your mind otherwise. Next Friday?"

How could she agree to something like this? She had no idea what he was planning. But.. Jon just didn't see her like that anymore. And Leo was.. well, he was plain sex on a stick. Perhaps the wine had gone to her head.

"Fine. Friday. He gets home at about 7 usually."

She went to bed that night feeling horny, confused, and lonely. Jon, snoring next to her - she loved him, she really did, and that was why she worked so hard at things. He starfished himself in the bed, and she rolled over, staring at the wall, pressing her thighs together, replaying that image in her head.. Her fingers twisting in Leo's hair..

12