The Bad Husbands' Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate finds out a bit more than she bargained for.
2k words
3.92
29.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks, thanks for the nice comments thus far. I'm new at this, it's only my second story and the premise has been brewing for a while... I'm getting the juicy details worked out as I go along! Hope you like it. More to follow.

*****

FROM: Kittykate

TO: JezCaJess

SUBJECT: Men Have to Learn

Jess, you need to level with me. This Leo guy says he knows you.. I mean, really knows you. Is he serious? And what exactly has he got planned? He reckons he knows what I like... What the fuck is that all about? Help me out here Jess. I'm afraid I might have agreed to something stupid. He's coming over on Friday night. And he wants Jon to be here... I'm confused. Help.

Kate

-----

FROM: JezCaJess

TO: Kittykate

SUBJECT: Men Have to learn

Chill babe. I kno it sounds weird but it's kewl. He's hot :P And he's smart. I h8 to break it 2 u but ur in 4 sum fun! Srsly. It can help u. Trust me on this 1.

Jesssss *mwah*

-----

Standard Jess, no real information in there, just annoying text speak. Hey ho. It was too late now... Friday was here.

She'd opened the door to an empty house, yet again. She kicked her shoes off after a long day at work, and her shoulders slumped. She didn't have long before he got here. She rummaged in her bag and wrinkled her nose at the sandwich she hadn't had time to eat during her lunchbreak. It'd have to do; no time for anything else. Jon wouldn't be pleased - although he was always limited on the gratitude front, she knew that when he stumbled in from a late afternoon's boozing, he enjoyed something good to eat. Well, tough. Tonight was about Kate.. well... she hoped so. She flipped the computer on and decided with a private grin to check out some of her favourite sites. She found a new photoset on one; a fairly normal looking girl, starting mildly with a spanking that had reddened her arse cheeks. The next photos got harder - one man using a soft suede flogger on her breasts, and the other guy still spanking her arse. The girl's hands were bound at the small of her back, and a rope led from them up to a hook in the ceiling. Kate felt a warmth spread through her. That lucky girl... she'd get a thorough spanking, yes, and that was enjoyable enough in Kate's books, but the photos later on in the set just got naughtier. No plastic, over-glossy, fake porn boobs here - she was a normal looking girl, but there was nothing normal about how she was handling the two men. One had his cock jammed deep into the girl's throat, as she was sitting astride the other's.

Lucky, lucky girl, thought Kate. A good fuck would be one thing, but a good fuck with a couple of hotties that knew just what they were doing, and just what she liked? Well, apart from being strictly on the not-allowed list, no-one ever got chances like that.

She legged it to the shower room, slapping on the CD player on the way. She was determined to have a bit of fun, and though she was worn down from work, she belted out tunes in the shower in an effort to lift her own spirits. She decided to drag on a dress for a change. It wouldn't be long til Leo was here, so as she preened (what an indulgence!) she necked a cheeky glass of wine. Dutch courage.. she still had no idea what he had planned. Bad Husbands indeed. Hell, he was hot, and there couldn't be anything naughty planned - he knew full well Jon would be back later on. A bit of a flirt couldn't be so bad could it? Jon might get a strop on about her dressing up, but he couldn't say much when he could see with his own eyes that nothing was going on. She sung meaningless words as she applied mascara, and danced about a bit. Like a teenager getting ready to go out, she thought, and grinned to herself. She stopped in her tracks when there was a knock at the door. She tottered down the stairs in the sort of heels she used to refer to as "car to bar".

She opened the door and her eyes were drawn to that V of his neckline, the triangular hollow at the base of his throat. She had to force her eyes upward and smiled at him. "Come on in, Leo". Damnit Kate, don't simper, you idiot.

She did a double take then. It wasn't just him. Hanging back slightly, lounging against the garden wall, was..

"Kate, this is a friend of mine. His name's Nick. You don't mind some extra company, do you?"

Nick gave her such a distinctly mischievious grin that she couldn't help but giggle. He proffered a bottle, and she rolled her eyes.

"In for a penny, I suppose... Nice to meet you, Nick,"

She stepped back allowing them both to pass her, and Leo headed for the sofa. She wandered into the kitchen to grab an extra glass. "Friend of Jess's as well, are you, Nick?"

"Oh, we're acquaintances!" He actually winked at her. Kate laughed. Leo leaned forward and filled three glasses, and Kate grabbed one a little bit too eagerly. She saw Leo note her actions, but he didn't say anything. She downed a big gulp and visibly relaxed.

"Any man that can wink at a girl and get away with it can't be all bad. So how exactly do you three know each other?"

Leo stayed quiet, sitting back, with a small half-smile playing across his lips.

"You don't know? Typical Leo. He likes an air of mystery. Me, I'm a bit more blunt. We did Jess a favour a while ago. A naughty favour! And now she's done you a favour too! 'Cause you need some fun, and Jon needs to learn, and... "

"How do you know Jon then?" Kate looked bemused.

"We don't," said Leo. "But we know his type."

Kate looked doubtful and chugged a bit more wine. How could guys like this know anyone like Jon? It was something Leo had alluded to before and she couldn't see it; this well-spoken, educated man socialising with the sort of man that liked bellowing at the TV when the ref made a bad decision? She caught herself - Jon was educated, he'd been to uni, and he was pretty well-spoken - less so when nursing a sore head, sure, and that was most of the time these days, but still..

She sighed.

"Awh, come on Kate!" bounced Nick. "Seriously! I know this is gonna set things on a new track for you! And I've got a really good surprise for you..." Nick winked at her again. Leo just smiled that mysterious smile.

"Okay, okay.." she rolled her eyes, "Fess up, you two. What exactly is it that you've got planned?"

"Oh, you're gonna -..." Leo silenced an excitable Nick with a warning glance. Nick looked disappointed, like a little boy denied sweets. Leo looked Kate in the eyes, leaning closer to her.

"Right, Kate. I know this is mad, but you need to trust me on this. Because whatever happens, you're going to come out of this happier.

I am going... We are going... to take you upstairs, and then we're going to fuck you in all manner of ways. You're going to fulfil a few fantasies, you're going to be the centre of attention, you're going to get fucked silly and you're going to scream. You're going to come over and over, and you're going to love it."

Kate almost spat her wine in his face. Nick was grinning.

"Are you mental? I'm bloody married, I don't know you from Adam, and you think you can solve my marriage issues by getting me to cheat on my husband? What the hell are you even on?!"

"It works, Kate. Believe me on this. It's what the Bad Husbands' Club does. We know it works, cos we were both bad husbands once. And it's not cheating on your husband, is it... Not if he knows exactly what's going on, right?"

"Look, I'm not like that. I don't cheat. I don't know what the hell you are on about anyway. Much as I like having two hot guys sitting on my sofa, you're pushing things too far."

Nick was looking anxious, bouncing one knee. Leo looked unruffled. Neither of them though made any move to leave.

"You're not cheating. He'll know. That's sort of the point; he watches,"

"What? You really are insane!"

"No, Kate, he's insane. Insane to let a woman like you go to waste. You're stunning, and I've seen the things you look at online; Nick might act like an idiot but there's nothing he can't do with computers. You're going to be dynamite, and with us two showing him just what he's got - Jon's not going to think about you in the same way again. He's going to realise how amazing you are, what you can do, and how special you are."

"You have to be fucking kidding me..." She got up, shook her head slowly, stated to pace. Swiped the wine glass and bottle off the side table and poured herself another big glass. "There are a couple of major flaws in your plan, boys,"

"First up, how the hell do you think he's going to react to that? You think he'll sit back and watch you bone me senseless, and then make the tea afterwards?"

Nick giggled. She ignored him. She headed to the kitchen, wondering if there was a bottle of white in the fridge. Yep, thank heavens. She was going to need it after this - it wasn't every day that two fit guys rock up in your living room, proposition you with fantasy-fulfilment-fuckery, and damnit she was having to turn them down, which was a shame because they were both so hot, and she'd always wanted to try... She wandered into the front room again and almost walked smack into Leo. He took hold of her elbows, firmly but gently, steadying her.

He looked into her eyes. She wobbled slightly, trying to hide it. God, those eyes..

"You know you'd enjoy it, Kate. Let us take care of Jon. If he doesn't change the way he feels about you, this will change the way you feel about yourself. Either way, you win."

He plucked the bottle and glass from her hands. "He'll watch, because we'll make sure of it. He won't be happy about it to begin with, sure. But we've handled guys like him before - and he deserves it. He deserves someone to make him listen. He's been a bastard to you, Kate, and it stops. Tonight."

"Tonight? How.. Oh, god. What have you done?"

"Something in his drink, that's all. Make him amenable to things. A bit more.. pliable. But still himself, he'll still remember everything."

Nick piped up "We have friends down at the club too! Honestly, Kate, we've done this before. He's safe, you're safe, and wow are you going to enjoy things..."

"Next up, what makes you think I..." She trailed off hopelessly as he moved closer to her.

"What makes me think you're going to go along with this? Because you have been left alone for too long. Because I can read your body. Because when I get close to you, you flush slightly. Your lips part. You keep touching your hair. You're drinking a bit too fast to hide it, but I can see it. I know you want it, that's why you're going along with it,"

"And," grinned a perky Nick, "I have a surprise for you, and who doesn't like surprises?"

She couldn't help it; his enthusiasm was infectious. She'd drunk more than she should, and...

"Fuck it. How can things get worse?"

Kate grabbed the bottle of cold white, and her glass, and made for the stairs, giving them both what she hoped was a devil-may-care grin over one shoulder. The two men exchanged amused glances and made to follow her.