The Bad Idea Ch. 01

Story Info
This cheeky submissive thinks she won't get caught...
961 words
4
17.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers

The girl smiled to herself, her fingers playing with her collar as she thought. Her Master was at work and she was left alone with nothing but her Master's dog and a computer. The internet had lost it's appeal and the girl was bored out of her mind. Hopping from room to room, trying to make friends, she gave up once she noticed most could not even respect her enough to spell out their words, a big pet peeve of hers. She huffed, running her hands across her head, peeling off her bandana and running her fingers through her short blue mohawk, tired of the idiotic conversation that seemed to follow her where ever she went. Turning off her computer and stepping away into the living room, she stretched her white tee with a black skull tie imprinted on it raised to show her slightly protruding belly, her jeans resting on her hips snugly. As her back cracked she let out a relieved sigh, her body seeming to crumble down to the floor, resting there a moment, reveling in the moment that her back had finally gave way to the pressure.

The girl laid on the floor, eyes closed, her hands finding her bra wire and adjusting the wire this way and that, trying to find a comfortable place for it to rest. After a few minutes of fighting with her bra she sat up, almost ripping the hooks from each other in her frustration, a sigh of relief as the hooks gave way to her incessant pulling and twisting, freeing her breasts from the confines of the uncomfortable wired bra. She practically purred as she pulled her sweaty shirt off and tossed it to the side, doing the same to her bra, welcoming the cooling air of the air condition to soothe her moist skin.

Once again, the girl would ruffle her hair, lifting the back of her mohawk from neck, allowing the cool air to dance across it, cooling her body down. Since she was already half naked as it was, she would lay back down, lifting her hips and shimmying down her pants and panties until they were around her ankles. In her tiredness it took her several tries to shake the pants off of her ankles but the end result was her naked body lying on the hard wood floor. The soft sheen of sweat that covered her skin made her body shine. Her hands rested on her belly as her eyes closed. Her lashes flicked as her eyes moved behind her lids, her hands instinctively running from just under her breasts to just before reaching her mound, then back up again, her semi long nails raking her skin slowly, softly as to not leave marks.

A few moments of stroking her belly and her hands increased the amount of skin they traced, still going no further down than the top of her mound but tracing higher to circle about her nipples, the buds hardening under her soft touch. Her left hand twisting her nipple left and then right, again and again as her right hand slithered down her belly, dragging against her hip, bypassing her mound to tease at her thigh, drawing small circles in her skin, her nails dragging, leaving small red lines for a moment before disappearing again in seconds. Her legs would part, thighs tight in anticipation of her next touch, her womanhood heated, clit swollen and wet from her juices dripping down to the floor below. Her hips would swivel, begging herself for the touch of her own fingers, wanting nothing more now than sweet release.

She thought for a moment that this was a bad idea, to touch herself and reach completion without Master's say so would surely get her punished but the thought was pushed to the far back of her mind as her fingers danced heavenly to her clit, pulling and tweaking in a motion making her back leave the floor, a cry of perpetual pleasure escaping her lips louder than she would have liked. 'What the hell,' she thought with an inward shrug. 'I am home alone. No one will care if I scream.' She inwardly giggled as she let loose, screaming, moaning louder than ever before as she wiggled around, grinding against her own fingers, her eyes widening as two fingers entered her hole. It had been days since she has reached completion and she was not slowing down any time soon.

"Ah... ah ah.... hah-ah... AH!!" She cried out between breaths, grinding harder, faster as the edge approached her fast, wanting nothing more than to fall. She bucked wildly against her hands, her left pulling almost painfully at her nipple, the pain turning to pleasure in the long run, the mix making her shiver, shake. So close...

The front door opened as the man, Master, stepped in, His bag falling to the floor to announce His arrival. She looked up and the sight of His eyes upon her naked skin, watching her get herself off after having walked in on her seemed to have been the push off the edge she needed, her screams almost ear shattering as she rode out her orgasm, her womanhood tightening, pushing out her fingers, the evidence of her orgasm squirting, hitting the man's shoes. She bucked, shook, as she settled, basking in the glow a moment before looking up at the man, in his eyes.

His blue eyes shone with amusement, a look she learned to fear, knowing very well how he got when He was amused.

"What a bad little girl... You'll have to be punished..." He chuckled, gripping her hair and pulling her up and into the next room, closing the door behind Him...

End Part One

Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers