The Bad Night

Story Info
Hurt leads to rash decisions.
2.4k words
3.51
29.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caleb35
caleb35
15 Followers

It was hard keeping the relationship going but Penny was committed to making it work.

She and her boyfriend Stephen both led busy lives, her with her graduate work and him at his office. And when they did find time to be together they were usually too tired to do much of anything other than watch television and catch up on sleep. When they first started dating the sex had been great. But it'd been over a week now since they'd even fucked. Which is why Penny had been looking forward to seeing Stephen that Friday night and why she was so disappointed when she got his message.

His text read: I'm sorry. They got us working late answering data requests for the audit. I'll see you tomorrow night. Love you.

Finished with lab and teaching for the week, Penny didn't have any other plans and the sudden cancellation had put her in a foul mood, so she decided the perfect solution was to go get a beer or five. She walked several blocks to a dive bar named Robin's. It was a small joint in a rundown old strip mall but she hadn't been here before and Penny liked trying out new bars. That and she didn't feel like going too far for a drink tonight, she just wanted to start drinking and forget about everything for a while.

The interior of Robin's was hardly better than the exterior but Penny decided she liked it. Dim lighting, cheap beers, no loud patrons or music - Penny could see herself coming back here again. She sat at the bar, drinking her beer.

A short while later a young thin woman with short cropped hair sat next to her at the bar. "What are you having?" she asked Penny.

"Stella."

"Two Stellas," the woman told the bartender. She turned back to Penny with a smile. "Haven't seen you here before."

"Trying the place out. Seems pretty nice."

"Yeah, I like coming here. Name's Iona."

"Penny. Thanks for the beer."

The two made small talk while they drank. Iona worked retail at a head shop by the college. She described some of the crazy customers her store got while Penny chuckled. They finished their beers and Iona ordered another round for them both.

Penny talked about her grad work. She found Iona easy to talk to or possibly it was the beers; probably the beers, Penny thought. She talked about surly students and the monotony of grading papers. She talked about the low-level misogyny of a couple of the department's older male professors. She talked about the stress of having to look for a job in her field after graduation and how likely it was she'd spend years in post-doc.

"If you could do anything for work," Iona asked her, "what would you do?"

"Just what I'm doing now," Penny said, "biology."

"But you just got done talking about how much you hate it."

"Don't get me wrong, it's tough as hell. But this is what I want to be doing. And I'm not a quitter. I start something I see it through, career or relationship."

"Is that so?"

"Yup." Penny took a swig of her beer. "What about you? What's your dream job?"

"How do you know working minimum wage retail and putting up with shitty customers isn't my dream job?"

"Har har."

"I want to be a photographer."

"Really? Like, weddings and shit?"

"More artistic stuff than that but whatever pays really. I prefer taking portraits. I've already started; have a little home studio kit at my apartment and I've had a couple of women pose for me already. But I really want to get a studio someday. Hey, why don't you pose for me sometime?

Penny laughed. "Yeah, right," she said.

"I'm being serious."

"I've never modeled."

"So? You just do what I tell you, nothing to it."

"I don't want to be in any photos. You could say I don't have great self-esteem with my body."

"I think you look hot and I'd love for you to pose for me. Hell, I'd love for you to pose nude for me.

Penny hesitated a second, both to see if Iona took that last statement back as well as to figure out something to say. "Excuse me?" she asked.

"I'm saying I want to see your beautiful naked body," Iona said.

Yeah, Penny thought to herself, that's where I was afraid this was leading. "Thanks, but no thanks," she said. "I'm flattered, really, but no."

Iona reached out and moved a lock of Penny's hair behind her ear. "Come on. I think you'd like it. I know I would."

Penny brushed the hand away. "I've got a boyfriend."

Iona smirked and said, "Okay." She turned back to face the bar and resumed drinking.

Penny finished her beer. "I should get going," she said. "Thanks for the beers, though, and the conversation."

Iona smiled at her. "Anytime, doll." Penny called up an Uber and a few minutes later she was on her way home. She hadn't really been annoyed by Iona hitting on her but she had absolutely no interest. Some of her female friends were either bi or had experimented but Penny had never even looked twice at another woman and knew she never would.

The next night Stephen was over at Penny's place. They were cuddling on the couch watching a basketball game, Stephen's choice (Penny could have cared less). Stephen was complaining about the audit. "It's just one question after another, one more data request after another," he was saying. "I'll be glad when it's all over. I'm sorry you had to spend last night alone."

"Eh, it was all right," she said. "Went out to a bar, had a few drinks, got hit on by a dyke."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Should I be worried?" he asked with a clear mocking tone in his voice.

"No. I'm still all about cock."

"Good to hear. Hey, I really am sorry about last night. I'll try to make it up to next Friday. We'll go out for dinner, night on the town and all that. How's that sound?"

"Perfect," she said, kissing him.

But next Friday turned out to be more of the same. She got his text while in class and read it after all the students were gone.

Too tired, his text read, just crashing early tonight. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you.

Penny stood in the empty classroom fuming and then realized she didn't much care how tired he was, she was going to see him. If it was only an hour or longer didn't matter, but she was tired of being blown off. She caught the bus to his place. On the ride over she thought about how it'd play out. Maybe she'd even do a little strip-tease for him in the living room. He'd like that, she was sure.

She arrived at his building and took the elevator to his floor. She walked down the hallway to his door, raised her hand to knock, and then stopped abruptly. She heard a woman's voice inside. She paused, waiting, listening. She heard Stephen say something and then a woman's laugh. She tried the door and it was unlocked. She opened it and went in.

Stephen was standing in the center of the living room. Near him, seated on the couch, was a woman, about her age. She was pulling her blouse down over her belly when Penny came in. She was barefoot; her socks and sneakers lying in the middle of the floor. Both she and Stephen were blushing deep red, clearly shocked.

The three people in the room all stared at each other, not saying anything. After what felt an eternity, Stephen said, "Penny..."

Penny turned, strode out, and slammed the door behind her. She didn't turn around when Stephen came out into the hallway calling after her, she simply broke into a run and didn't stop until she was outside and far from away from him. She walked far, not even thinking about where she was going, until she found herself outside Robin's. She went in and started drinking.

Later that night when Iona showed up at the bar Penny was already well and truly drunk. Iona joined her at the bar, said, "Hello again," and ordered drinks for them both. Iona made small talk but this time Penny only gave short, sullen answers. If Iona noticed, it didn't deter her.

When the bartender stepped outside for her smoke break, Iona said, "So why don't you come to my place for a bit? Or are you going to make me keep asking you?"

Penny thought about the look on Stephen's face when she walked in on him. "Okay," she said.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?" Iona asked her.

"Yeah," Penny said uncertainly. "I'm sure."

"Look at me," Iona said. Penny looked at her. Iona was looking at her intensely.

"Tell me you want to go home with me," Iona said.

Penny swallowed. "I want to go home with you."

Iona broke into a huge grin. "Awesome." She dropped some cash on the bar and took Penny's hand. "Let's get out of here."

Iona's apartment was several blocks away. Iona stopped them twice on the way there to kiss Penny in alleyways. The kissing was all right, Penny thought. She didn't love it but it wasn't bad. It was different. The first time Iona fondled her ass and tits through her clothes. The second time she pushed Penny up against a brick wall and lifted Penny's shirt and bra up, baring her breasts.

"Not here," Penny protested, looking each way to see if anyone was watching.

Iona laughed at her but she pulled Penny's clothes back down, grabbed her hand, and led her the last block at almost a run.

Iona's apartment was old and small, with little decoration - a sofa, a TV, a few books on makeshift bookshelves. On the wall was a large framed black and white photo. Two young women, both nude, both facing the viewer. Penny felt like the women in the photo were starting right at her, judging her. Penny felt a twinge in her gut, a vague premonition trying to push its way through her angry alcoholic haze.

Iona kicked off her shoes, took off her shirt, and then pants. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Both her nipples were pierced with barbells. Her pubic hair was untrimmed and thick.

"Iona, listen..." Penny began.

Iona advanced towards her and Penny backed up until she found herself in the corner of the room. Iona reached out both her hands and cupped Penny's face softly before trailing them slowly down and onto Penny's shoulders. "It's time," she told Penny and began gently but insistently pressing down on Penny's shoulders.

Penny resisted. "Please..."

Iona smirked at her. She kept pressing.

Penny thought about telling Iona this was a mistake, this wasn't her, she didn't want this after all. Then she thought of that woman in Stephen's apartment. She thought of the look on that woman's face, the look on Stephen's face. Penny knelt.

Iona's lips were open and wet. Penny was mute as Iona tilted her hips forward and pressed her pussy against Penny's mouth. The aroma overwhelmed Penny.

"Eat it," Iona said. Penny hesitated.

"Go on," Iona said, the slightest edge in her voice. Something inside Penny broke. She opened her mouth and began licking.

"That's a good girl," Iona told her, grabbing Penny by the hair to hold her in place. "That's a very good girl." Penny kept licking. For the longest while after that the room was silent except for occasional wet kissing sounds and Iona's sighs.

Later, after other firsts, they were on Iona's bed. The only illumination came from a low-watt lamp next to the bed. Outside the only sound was the occasional car speeding down empty streets. Penny knelt on the bed, naked, on all fours, her clothes and dignity long since discarded. On the bedside table next to the lamp was a tube of KY which Iona had applied liberally to her fingers moments before. Next to the tube was a digital camera, the red light on it showing that it was recording. Penny was facing the camera, just as Iona had positioned her. Iona knelt behind her on the bed, her left hand stroking Penny's back, flanks, breasts. Iona's right hand pushed four fingers into Penny's pussy. Penny grunted every time Iona thrust into her.

Penny felt a thumb try to join the other four fingers. "Open wide," Iona said.

"Please no."

Iona's left hand took firm hold of Penny's shoulder. "Just breathe and relax."

Penny thought of the look on Stephen's face. Her fingers grasped the bed sheet, dug into the bed. "Oh god," she said.

"There you go," Iona said. Penny let out a plaintive, shuddering cry as Iona's hand slipped inside her.

"That's it," Iona said as she curled her fingers inside Penny. Penny didn't answer. She only made a continual whining moan as she knelt there on all fours while a woman she barely knew fisted her.

Later still, Penny unlocked her front door and walked into her own place. Penny hadn't even had a chance to shower before Iona had her dress and leave. She could still smell the other woman, still had her taste in her mouth. Every private part of her body was sore.

Penny dropped her keys on the table, shrugged off her coat and dropped it on the floor. She walked gingerly over to her small bay window and sat down on the cushioned ledge in front of it. Outside dawn was just beginning to break but it was overcast and rain was starting to fall. She fished in her pocket and took out her phone. She had two texts. The first was from Stephen:

Penny, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear to God you have to believe. I love you. I love you so much. We need to talk. Text me when you get this. I promise we can fix this. I'm sorry. I love you. Please talk to me.

The second text was from Iona:

Had a great time tonight. Can't wait to see you again soon xo

Below that text was a picture, one of several that Iona had made Penny pose for. In it Penny was lying in bed, nude, looking straight at the camera, a dead expression on her face. She was grabbing her ankles and pulling her legs back. Her face, tits, pussy, and asshole were all on display.

Penny turned off her phone and put it back in her pocket. She hugged her knees as she sat there, exhausted and sore, looking out the window as sheet after sheet of rain came falling down.

caleb35
caleb35
15 Followers