The Baker Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter One of an Affair Gone Awry.
2k words
4.11
9.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we go again. He came home last night, talked to his clients for an hour and went to bed. Barely a kiss hello, not to mention what I really need. I haven't been laid in at least two weeks. Thank god for batteries.

I drift off to sleep. In the middle of the night he gets a phone call, some crisis at work. He goes into the den, but I can still hear the muffled sounds of his voice. I feel frustrated and alone..

And then I snap myself out of it. I should really consider myself lucky. I have everything I need. A beautiful home, a nice car, shit, I don't even need to work. I keep myself busy volunteering for various organizations. It's nice, no commitment, I show up at my own discretion and am completely appreciated.

I keep myself busy by pursuing hobbies; yoga few times a week, a little body building, ceramics. And my new passion, baking classes.

I drift back to sleep and awaken with the morning light. The hubs is snoring next to me. I give him a little nudge. No response. I quietly slip off my pajamas and panties and settle myself behind him.

I reach down into his boxers and grab his cock. I lower my mouth to it and begin licking it, gently sucking until he responds. He reaches down and pets my head. At least he says good morning. I suck him and manipulate him until he thrusts himself into my mouth and releases his load. Blah, his cum is foul. What the hell have you been eating?

I swallow obediently. He sighs, kisses me on the forehead and heads off to the shower. I am hoping he will come back to bed so he can take care of me..

His footsteps down the stairs infuriates me. God dammit. His voice echoes from the den, wtf. Another business call? Or maybe something, hmm, someone else?

I get up and make his goddamn breakfast, pop it on a tray and deliver it to the den. He says thank you and then waves me off. Oh, then suddenly he summons me back in, covers the phone and reminds me that he leaves tonight on business and expects me to pack his suitcase and then drive him to the airport.

I leave swiftly, feeling resentful and biting my tongue so that I don't explode. At this point, I can't wait for him to leave.

I leave a note on the kitchen table and tell him I am off to yoga class. At least I can get some peace there.

The class begins and the yogi instructs us to set our intentions I close my eyes and try to rid myself of negativity. We begin our poses and I escape in my practice. Lol, I have no choice, my instructor must have tons of energy today. I'm sweating from the workout.

My friend stops me after class to invite me to lunch. It's another indulgence that I enjoy. My phone buzzes with a text. It's my husband wondering where I am and informing me that his plane leaves in three hours. Shit, I almost forgot. Apologizing to my friend I pay the bill and ask to have my barely touched meal to go.

I return home, run up and pack his bag, a few suits, boxers, t-shirts, and pajamas. Oops, a pair of jeans, just in case. I run to the bathroom and grab his pre packed shaving bag, checking to make sure his medicine is in there. Looks good. I call him to carry down his bag.

We jump in the car and take 15 minute drive to the airport. He gives me a an obligatory kiss, unloads the suitcase and hurries off.

I arrive home. Almost, simultaneously, my neighbor drives up beside me. We laugh at the coincidence and I cannot help but give him a flirty smile.

He really has a story. He had a beautiful wife; both inside and outside. In fact we were friends. A few years ago, she was in a fatal car accident. At the funeral he was devastated. I see him occasionally, sipping on a cocktail on his deck, watching the sunset almost every night.. He doesn't seem to work anymore. Rumor has it that his wife's life insurance policy left him financially comfortable. He comes and goes occasionally, however, he is usually at home.

About six months ago, he appeared to be renovating the house, he received large boxes, brought in chains, wood etc. Drills and hammering echoed from inside of his home. . I couldn't help but be curious as what was happening in there, but decided to mind my own business and not ask.

I go into the house and throw my jacket on the couch. Out of the corner of my eye I see him uncoiling the garden hose. He turns on the spigot and heads out to the back yard. I make a cup of tea and sit down on the settee by the window. I find myself watching him. Mmmmm, god is he hot. I slide my hand in my yoga pants and rub my clit. I close my eyes and imagine that his cock is teasing my nub.

I get this evil thought in my head. God, I'm horny. I decide to bake for him. Maybe he will give me something in return. I grab my recipe book and look for something on the small side. Ooooh, a recipe for chocolate croissants. I get busy straight away,

While they are baking I run upstairs for a quick shower, then back to my walk-in closet to pick out clothes. I contemplate what a man might want. Hmmmm. red laced underclothing, silky stockings, heels. Yes that about covers it. Oh, goodness, makeup, hair, and finally a tight fitting dress.

The timer goes off and I walk down stairs to take the croissants out of the oven and prepare a basket to take them over.

All set, I smooth my dress, and walk next door. I'm quite nervous about this and consider turning around but the dew between my legs urges me on. Before I even knock on the door he appears and invites me in.

I give him the croissants as he looks me up and down with lust in his eyes. He states, "I was wondering how long you would take to come over. I have noticed that you watch me in the yard."

We sit down and after I finish a few glasses of wine, I begin to spill my guts about the loneliness and the lack of satisfying sex. I confess, that even when he obliges, I must direct him with every move.

I excuse myself and run to the restroom. As I come out, he sneaks up behind me and pins me firmly against the wall. He whispers in my ear.. "I can help you with your problem but under certain conditions. You see, I'm into bondage and would love if you were able to succumb to my peculiar desires."

My breathe is taken away as I contemplate the ultimatum. I can't help but be intrigued, but fearful at the same time. I have never been in a situation like this. Deciding that I rather not, I struggle to have him release me yet his strength is more than I can overcome. He bites my ear hard and runs his tongue down my back. He tells me it is not too late to escape, however, my time is running out.

I feel a drop of cum escape me. I feel the coldness drip down my leg. My neglected needs overcome any apprehension. I nod yes and release myself to him.

He places what feels like cable ties around my wrists. I feel the plastic against my skin and the sound of the applicator gun. He fastens a silk blindfold around my eyes and ties it tight. I feel a tug on my dress as he literally tears it from my body.

I feel my tits rise and fall as my breathing becomes quick and shallow. My panties are next and I am exposed. I feel the cold air against the increasing warmth of my pussy.

I am moved across the room and seated onto a wooden chair. He positions my ankles to the legs. Oh my, another set of cable ties are tightly fastened against my skin.

He lowers his head between my legs and begins licking, sucking, playing with me. It has been so long since I have been pleasured this way. He thrusts his fingers inside of me. I feel my insides clench onto his fingers. I attempt to thrust into his mouth. I imagine my cum on his tongue.

He chuckles in a sardonic fashion and leaves me. I can't image what he is up to. A buzz of a vibrator soon answers my question. He places it on my clit and reinserts his fingers. Within seconds I cum again. One would think this would end but he continues to press the vibe against me . The buzz and his fingers send me into a frenzy and I can't help but scream. He stops to fasten a ball cock in my mouth to quiet my pleas. I soon find out he is not done. He unties my legs and moves me into another room. I am thrust roughly against what feels like a wedge on a bed. He uses his legs to pry my knees apart. A spreader bar quickly immobilizes my limbs. I feel a foreign object inserted in ass and my pussy simultaneously. He places an instrument on my clit which has been firmly attached by a piece of elastic.

He stops touching me, but I still hear his breath and the feel the heat of his body in the room. The sound of a click activates all three gadgets. The pulses of the devices have me whirling, however, as soon as my body begins to respond, all devices quit. Son-of-a-bitch, Is he denying me orgasms. I try to vocalize my objections, but the ballcock prevents any emission of sound. He bursts out in laughter and smacks me on the ass. "I told you I was peculiar ". I hear him walk away, the sound of his footsteps leave the room.

Time passes slowly. I am anticipating what might happen next. I hear a clatter in another room, then quiet again. Once again, I hear a click, but this activates only the device in my ass. I enjoy the sensation as the vibrations tickle my ass. I swear it is hitting my g-spot. As soon as my body begins to feel the flicker of pleasure, he activates the clit gadget on my clit, then my pussy.

I feel the intense tingle on my clit, the throbbing inside me. It seems as my entire body is affected, from my tits, to my belly and I swear, I can feel tremors in my feet. The triple stimulation is more than I can bear.

I am completely exhausted and a muffled sound emits from my throat. While my moans are incomprehensible, I hope that my pleading results in the end of this carnal torture.

Thankfully, the electricity stops and the toys are removed. While the stimulation has stopped, I can still feel myself contracting.

He lowers his mouth onto me and relishes in one last taste. He releases the spreader bar and the cable ties. Finally, he speaks, "You were a good little wench today. I am hoping that you return tomorrow. I would love to give you a tour of the rest of the house. I have been working on a special project in my basement. However, be aware that if you return, it will be more about me than you."

I am suddenly concerned that I don't even have anything to wear home. I think of the torn off dress, the panties that no longer exist. As he removes the ball cock, from my mouth I ask him for something to wear. He throws me a white. button down shirt and a pair of boxers.

I attempt to stand up but my legs feel like jello. I sit on the edge of the bed and manage to awkwardly wriggle on the ill-fitting clothes. I stumble into the living room and find the front door open. There is no sign of him.