The Balancing Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachael finally clicks with a Dom online.
4.9k words
4.59
9.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey all! The story continues again.

In this chapter, Rachael decided to try the submissive chat room again. Only this time, things turn out better for her.

I want to say again that this isn't a daydream and most of this stuff is based on my life (this one more loosely based, as this Dom asked for more privacy). So, the scenes aren't going to necessarily be amazing because I'm still trying to find out who I am and what I want. If it's not your cup of tea, please just move on. I don't care for the rude comments and I will delete them. Constructive is fine, rude is not.

This story is written for me and I decided to put it on Lit to see if anyone had comments because I feel like I have no one in my life who won't judge me for this. At the very least, writing is helping me work through who I am and what I want.

I'm working on writing one of my daydreams in another story (Not So Temporary Housing), so hopefully that will be up soon too.

shy_daydreamer

**********

After Carson decided to stop seeing Rachael, Rachael wasn't sure what to do. She felt alone, but she couldn't talk to anyone in her life for fear of judgement. So, she decided to do what she always did with sensitive topics. She started writing.

Rachael started her job shortly after the 'breakup', but she wrote during any free time she had. June kept asking her what she was doing. Her response was always journaling, because this was a type of journal entry. She was working through things.

Rachael finished the first chapter and looked back at it. It was about her first interaction with Doms online.

But it wasn't written as well as she hoped. She wished it made a better story. She wanted it to be more interesting.

But at the same time, this story was basically her life. She wanted to work through her life, not constantly daydream of a better one.

She wished things turned out better with the Doms. She wanted a better story about that. She figured in between the chapters of this story, she could write more of her daydreams. But right now, she needed to focus on herself.

Rachael wasn't sure about posting this story on the website since it described her feelings in depth. She normally wouldn't do that. She kept herself safe by keeping everything to herself.

But what she was doing wasn't working. She needed reassurance that her life could get better -- that she could figure out what to do. And she sure wasn't extroverted enough to ask someone else.

Publishing this story may not be the best thing, but she hoped it was a step in the right direction. Rachael hit the submit button.

**********

A few days later, Rachael got on to see that her story was published. She held her breath. She knew that there would be ratings and while she figured it wouldn't have a high rating, she didn't want it to be low either.

Rachael was pleasantly surprised to see a 3.93 out of 5-star rating. And then she noticed a comment below.

It was another user, telling her that her feelings were valid. She asked Rachael to try the chat rooms again. She also recommended being more upfront with Doms because it's hard to assess each other over a chat.

Rachael was thankful for the comment. It gave her something to think about. Could she try it again? Rachael wanted to, but she wanted to have a good experience too. She was afraid of trying again and having the same results.

Ultimately, Rachael decided she would try again. She waited until she published her second chapter -- where she talked about Carson. She decided that being afraid was getting her nowhere. She needed to learn to put her anxieties to the side and take a leap.

Shortly after she published her second chapter, Rachael took that leap. June and SJ were gone for the weekend. It will be fine, she repeated to herself. It's online and I can ask to stop if it's too much.

Rachael stripped down and grabbed her laptop. She preferred not wearing any clothes during chats because it excited her. She clicked on the submissive chat room and began.

Her first night, Rachael did not find anything she really clicked with. She did talk to a few Doms, but they ultimately didn't match.

One Dom tried talking to her in one word sentences like 'power' and 'control' and 'addicted'. It confused her. She needed more words.

She told him multiple times that she didn't think they would work well together, but he kept going. She thought back to the users comment. Be upfront.

She told him she'd like to stop, and he obliged. I can do this, Rachael thought to herself.

Rachael felt better after this. She may not have found a good match, but she was able to ask to stop when it wasn't a good match. It was a step up for her.

The second Dom she really liked, but he was very interested in pee play and she was not. She was his pee slut for the night and she managed to get him off. He also managed to get her off, but she wasn't sure it was a good fit for more long-term arrangement.

She mainly got off because he would 'bind' her to keep her from moving. He offered to only do pee play every once in a while, but she didn't really care for it. And she could tell he was very into it. Ultimately, she figured there would be nothing that lasted long out of that.

Rachael sighed as she went to bed.

It wasn't a bad night. She had a good time with the second Dom. But she still didn't know what she wanted.

The next night the girls were still out of town, so Rachael got on the chat room again. This Dom also gave her a good night. He was interested in the animal aspect, though. He would compare her to animals, especially a cow when he had her pull her nipples.

Rachael had a good time and was glad she experienced it, but it also wasn't her cup of tea. She was starting to wonder if there was a Dom interested in what she was interested in. She figured there had to be somewhere, but she just didn't know how to find him.

**********

SJ and June came back for the week and Rachael went back to just pleasuring herself. She used her fingers and her vibe, and she was really getting rougher with herself.

One night she managed to get her vibe up her ass and fuck herself with it without it hurting much. She was ecstatic! She had played with her ass before, but it always had been slightly painful.

She must have been getting used to it, though, because it felt amazing. She was so proud of herself and had to keep herself from smiling all day for fear someone ask about her good mood. She could probably make something up, but she wanted to keep this small victory to herself.

Rachael cherished the small battle. She felt like things were looking up.

**********

Rachael was looking forward to this weekend. June would be gone again and SJ would be at her boyfriend's place. Starting Saturday, she would have the apartment to herself again and could get on the chat room without fear of her paper-thin walls.

Unfortunately for Rachael, Saturday was the day Devin decided to tell SJ he wanted to 'take a break'. Rachael spent the whole weekend consoling SJ, which Rachael was horrible at.

Rachael kept suggesting things to do that she forgot were things that Devin and SJ did all the time, such as playing Rockband. She also suggested reading a book, but forgot that all SJ read were romance novels.

By Sunday night, Rachael was exhausted. She finally consoled SJ with ice cream and Netflix, though SJ still moped about. Rachael didn't blame her, but it put a damper on her weekend plans.

Even worse, this was an extended weekend for them both. They had Monday and Tuesday off work too. Rachael and SJ were able to do crafts to keep SJ occupied, but by Monday night Rachael decided that she needed to do something for herself.

She went to bed 'early', knowing that SJ would follow suit. Then, when she believed SJ was asleep, Rachael stripped down and logged on the submissive chatroom again.

Rachael wrote while she waited to see if a Dom was interested in playing. She had started writing a story about one of her daydreams when a message appeared.

Dom: Hello. I see you are new to Lit. Would you be interested in a Dom exploring your limits and pleasures with you?

Rachael shivered. That's exactly what she wanted.

Rachael: Yes, Sir.

Dom: Tell me, what are your past experiences?

Rachael: I have only done online play with other Doms, Sir.

D: I see. anything interesting?

R: I had a few good experiences, but we ultimately didn't match, Sir.

D: I see. Would you be interested in chatting? I like talking you through how I want you to be pleasured.

Rachael shivered again. Instructions? She loved that.

R: Yes, Sir. I'd be very interested.

D: Would you be interested in moving to a different chat? One where we could eventually move to a voice call?

Rachael took a breath. Yes, she could do this.

R: I have an email to do that, Sir, but voice calls make me nervous.

D: But you can use the nervousness to heighten your arousal.

Rachael nodded her head to herself.

R: Yes, Sir.

D: Tell me, what do you look like? I want to know who I'm playing with.

R: 6ft tall with an athletic build. Smaller breasts and a big ass. I have straight, light brown hair that almost reaches my shoulders. My eyes are hazel. And I am shaved tonight, Sir.

D: Very nice.

R: Thank you, Sir.

D: Do you agree to all the things I requested above?

R: The chat? Yes, Sir. But could we wait a little to do the voice calls? I just want to get comfortable first.

D: Okay, little one. But you will move to voice chat slightly before you're ready. It heightens your senses.

R: Yes, Sir

D: Give me your email

R: [email]

D: Now, log off of this site.

R: Yes, Sir.

Rachael logged off and opened the chat connected with her email. She was nervous. Last time a Dom did this, he wanted pictures. Okay, Rachael thought to herself, No pictures.

Rachael thought on this while she waited for her Dom for the night. Well, she thought, No pictures of my face, anyway.

D: Hello, little one

R: Hello, Sir

D: You have been a very good girl tonight. Shall we continue?

R: Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir

D: What are you wearing right now, little one?

Rachael blushed.

R: Nothing, Sir. It excites me more.

D: Mmmm. I take it you are alone?

R: Yes, Sir

D: I want you to go to your dresser and get your sexiest set of matching bra and panties and bring them back to me, little one. Understand?

R: Yes, Sir.

Rachael's heart stopped. Did she even have any? She wracked her brain. Wait! She had that one pair of silk panties and a nicer black bra. Hopefully that was good enough. She really needed to get sexier clothes...

She came back to a message from Sir.

D: Tell me when you have them

R: I have them, Sir

D: What style of panties, little one?

R: Regular silk panties, Sir. I'm not sure what else to call them.

Rachael felt a little ridiculous. Shouldn't she know this as a girl?

D: Ah. So a regular bikini cut

Rachael smiled. Why was she freaking out? He was understanding.

R: Yes, Sir.

D: Are you ready for your first test of obedience, little one?

Rachael took a deep breath.

R: Yes, Sir.

D: I want you to lay your bra and panties out on your bed or desk and take a picture of them for me. I want to see what you will be wearing for your master tonight. Understand, little one?

Rachael smiled. She could do that. That was easy.

R: Yes, Sir

D: Good girl

Rachael quickly laid out her bra and panties, trying to make the picture appealing. When she was satisfied, she snapped a picture and uploaded it. She waited. She hoped it was sexy enough.

D: Mmmm. Very sexy. It's simple, yet elegant. This pleases me, little one.

Rachael let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding.

R: Thank you, Sir

D: Walking over to you as I kiss your neck from behind.

D: Running my hands down your back and side and across your stomach

R: My stomach is very sensitive, Sir. I jump a little from your touch.

D: Abruptly reaching between your legs to examine how ready you are for me.

R: I open my legs wider to help. I am very wet, Sir

D: Mmmm. Yes you are. And your slit is swollen, isn't it, little one? Your outer lips protruding

Having him describe her in that fashion made Rachael blush.

R: Yes, Sir

D: Mmmm. Perhaps you should show me?

Rachael blushed. But she really wanted to please him. And there wouldn't be a face in the picture...

R: Yes, Sir.

Rachael struggled with the picture. She wanted to take a good picture, showing him everything he desired. But it's an awkward angle. She finally decided on one and sent it.

D: Mmmm. So sexy.

Rachael blushed again. She was just so happy to please him. He was making all of her bad experiences go away.

D: You see how the skin tone is different around your lips, little one? It means you are very sensitive. So many nerve endings are there.

Rachael looked at her pussy.

R: Yes, Sir. I see it

D: How do you feel looking at your own pussy knowing I'm admiring it as well?

Rachael's stomach had butterflies and she blushed. She liked it.

R: It makes me blush a little, Sir.

D: Do you have toys, little one?

R: Yes, Sir. I have a vibe.

D: Very nice

D: I am going to help you unleash your true inner slut, little one

R: Thank you, Sir

D: You feel it in your stomach, don't you? The desire and passion?

Rachael couldn't agree more.

R: Yes, Sir.

D: How did the term slut make you feel?

R: It made me blush, Sir. But I also want it.

D: Mmmm very good.

D: Now, little one, I want you to go get a hairbrush with a handle and two clothes pins or something with clips. Understand?

R: Yes, Sir.

Rachael blushed. She had just bought wooden clothespins earlier that day with SJ. Rachael had told her she wanted them for a craft project, but Rachael wanted to try them on her nipples. Looks like Sir was going to beat her to it.

Rachael sent a picture of the clothespins and the hairbrush.

R: Will these work, Sir?

D: Yes, little one.

D: Mmmm. Pulling on your nipples from behind

D: Pinching them with my fingers as I kiss your neck

D: Making them nice and hard

D: Are your nipples erect, slut?

Rachael stopped pinching her nipples to take a look.

R: Yes, Sir. Very much so.

D: Mmmm. Show me, slut

Rachael took a picture from the top of her breasts facing towards, and also capturing, her lower body. She wanted Sir to see how erect they were.

D: Mmmm. Your body is fucking perfect. It pleases me greatly.

Rachael smiled. She was happy to please Sir.

R: Thank you, Sir. You're making me blush. :)

D: Reaching around and clipping the pins on your nipples

D: Feeling your body twitch with slight pain

Rachael reached down and grabbed the clips. She had always wanted to try this. She took her first nipple between her pointer finger and thumb. She brought the clothespin up with her other hand to replace her fingers.

Rachael hissed at the pain. But she found it also felt good. She repeated the procedure on the other nipple. Rachael took a deep breath. It felt good, but it also hurt. She wished she were restrained. It would take away some of the desire to pull them off.

But Rachael was a good girl. She kept them on. She wanted to readjust them multiple times, but she waited for Sir.

D: How does that feel?

Rachael took a picture and sent it to Sir.

R: It stung a little, but I'm getting wetter, Sir.

D: Mmmm

D: Have you ever had your ass pleasured, slut?

R: By myself, Sir. And once by a Dom online.

D: Mmmm. You liked it, didn't you, slut?

Rachael blushed. She loved the feeling. Well, as long as the size wasn't bigger than her vibe.

R: Yes, Sir. I did.

D: Reaching to your night stand and getting out your lube.

Rachael blushed. She barely could get the vibe a year ago. When she started experimenting with anal play a few months later, she was too self-conscious to go get lube. She found another way.

R: Sir, I actually use my own juices.

D: Bending you over my lap as I softly start to take your own pussy juices and rub your anus

Sir moved through Rachael. She took her fingers and rubbed her juices all around her anus. She loved it.

R: It feels so good, Sir

D: Penetrating you with only the tip as I circle with my other finger

Rachael followed. It was so hard for her to not push in any further. But she was a good girl. She would obey.

D: Putting my finger all the way in your tight puckered ass

Rachael immediately shoved her finger in her ass. She loved the feel of it and she loved being told how to do it. She started breathing heavier and moaning.

R: It's making me moan, Sir

D: As I grab the brush and put it in your mouth.

Rachael obediently grabbed the brush and began sucking on it.

D: You know where this is going, don't you, slut?

R: I accept the brush, Sir. And yes, Sir. I think you want to fuck my ass with the brush.

D: Are you ready to receive it there?

Rachael's breathing picked up. She was so ready!

R: Yes, Sir. Please

D: Mmmm. Inching it into you as you lay across my lap

It took all Rachael had to inch the brush in slowly and not just shove it up her ass. But she stayed controlled. Sir wanted to inch the brush, so that's what was happening.

D: Do you know what I want to see, slut?

Rachael took a picture of the brush handle all the way up her ass. She felt dirty, but it felt so good!

D: Mmmm

D: Pulling on your clip with one hand and pumping the brush in and out of you slowly with the other

Rachael started the manipulations. She had to stifle her moans because SJ was still asleep in the other room.

D: Such a good girl

D: Those panties...they never got on, did they slut?

Rachael stopped to respond, her breathing heavy.

R: No, Sir

D: Stuffing them into your mouth

Rachael bunched up her panties and put them in her mouth.

D: And taking them out.

Rachael obeyed, but she was confused. What was Sir doing?

D: I want you to stuff them into your pussy, slut.

D: I would love to see a video clip or watch you on cam as you fill your pussy with them. How does that idea make you feel?

Rachael wasn't sure about the cam, but she knew she could do the video clip. She wanted to please Sir. She wanted him to see what he was doing to her.

R: I will take a video, Sir. It makes me blush, but I want to do it for you.

D: Mmmm

Rachael set up her phone to take a video, then she started. She went about it slowly. She had never done this before and it was much different than anything she had ever done before. She kept her legs spread wide because she felt so full.

12