The Balcony

Story Info
Daydream or reality?
1.1k words
3.09
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the porch slowly getting drunk on beer, I wander what would happen if I slowly started taking off each piece of clothing that I was wearing.

My balcony faces one of the busiest streets in town, and on any one day there must be at least a thousand plus cars and trucks that go up and down it.

Can you imagine how many horns would be blowing and accidents would happen if I undressed?? Yeah....that many...so as I'm standing there wondering if I had the balls to do it.

In my daydream I'm watching myself actually do it and watching the traffic below, along with all the neighbors beneath me.

Wow!! What a turn on this is for me, as I reach down the front of my shorts and place a finger inside my steadily moistening pussy.

I'm watching myself, in a dream, take my shirt off and reach into my bra, gently pulling out my breast and lifting it up to my mouth to flick with my tongue.

I heard a few honks from that stunt. As I raise my eyes briefly to look at what the traffic's doing, I watch a neighbor from across the street, walk over and stand by the parked cars with a video camera in his hand.

Alright, I'm going to make a movie...well in my dream I am. I hear music from afar and as it gets closer I realize that it's a passing vehicle that has pulled into the lot and has the radio turned up.

I soon feel my body start to sway to the beat and as I watch with fascination at the guy with the video camera, I realize that he has a very big package in the front of his pants and on occasion I watch his hand reach down to adjust it.

I reach down to the top of my shorts and slowly undo the button, then the zipper and slowly start to lower my shorts down, teasingly of course.

I watch as a few more cars slow to a crawl on the street below, watching the scene up above. A few cars have already made the block and are now parked across the street watching me.

As my newfound audience continues to grow and I start hearing cheers from the people down below me, I begin to slowly do a striptease with my shorts.

When my shorts drop beneath my waist I let them go and they drop to the concrete in a pool, and then I step out of them and kick them to the side with my shirt. Now, I am standing on the balcony dressed only in my bra and g string.

I slowly, as if in a daze, reach behind my back and undo the clasps that are holding my bra in place.

My eyes are still on the gathering crowd beneath me and they are literally hanging onto every little thing that I do.

As they gaze in wonder at the lady on the balcony, I gently release my bra, so that my perky breasts hang free.

I still have a partial beer balancing steadily on the balcony railing, and I reach for it and take a drink.

As I swallow the cold liquid in my mouth I wonder what would happen if I suddenly decided to insert the bottle into my mouth as if it were a cock. Without giving any more thought to 'what if', I do exactly that.

Slowly at first, I run my tongue around the head of the bottle, dip my tongue into it and then slowly insert the neck of the bottle into my mouth...and I hear cheers from the crowd.

Most of them are men, but there are some women and boy do they look jealous. Hmm...maybe they should come and join me, more fun for the crowd gathered.

Oh well, I think to myself, I'm in the spotlight now, so to speak.

I'm starting to hear hollers from the guys to take it all off, so I turn around and begin doing a dance.

I sway my hips from side to side as I pull on the sides of my g string, teasingly, lowering first one side and then the other.

I bend over and place one hand on the concrete while I trail the other one up one leg to the 'v' of my pussy. I insert one finger into my very wet pussy and then bring it out, only to put it in my mouth.

I hear a few guys yell out that they'd like to taste me, and another yells out that I can have his phone number.

I stand up and resume my striptease, listening to the chants and raves as my wet g string slowly makes it past my hips.

I turn around and continue to remove my g string until it too is in a puddle at my feet. As the crowd takes in my shaved pussy, I slide a finger into it and begin a slow dance that only I know the rhythm to.

I am so turned on and so horny by all of the attention that it's all I can do to not grab one of the men or a few of them and fuck em all.

I play with my clit and my pussy juices, while backed up against the wall, until I hit my peak.

As I start to cry out from the intense pressure, I hear flashbulbs going off and when I open my eyes, I realize there is a camera crew in the parking lot filming me.

Yeah!! I think to myself, I've made the 6 o'clock news!! Awesome!!

After I'd finished my orgasm, I hastily dressed and then yelled down to my admirers that if they want an autograph and my number, now would be the time to get it.

*whistle* "Hey Jules!! What the heck are you doing out here on the balcony?" I hear from afar.

As I come back from my dream, I turn around to see my friend standing in the doorway looking at me with a puzzled face.

As I look down at my surroundings, I realize that my dream was actually reality and there are now hordes of men down below me in the parking lot awaiting my next move.

I look down on the concrete, already too aware of what I will find there, and then only realize that I am still wearing my bra and g string.

"Funny you should ask", I say to my friend. "I thought I was dreaming."

I yell down to the small crowd watching me and let them know that the show is over, it's time to get dressed and go inside.

As I reach down to grab my clothes, I turn with a smile on my face, and yell down at them, stay tuned to next week when my girlfriend comes to town!!