The Balcony

Story Info
She moves to a new neighborhood.
2.1k words
4.13
38.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
realred
realred
2 Followers

There was something great about a moving into your own apartment that could not be replaced by anything else. The new space, fixing things up, and meeting others in the building and the area. Not that apartment buildings were necessarily the most conducive places to meet people but some were very close neighborhoods.

Andrea had planned on spending the weekend organizing the many boxes of things that were stacked up in each room. She had moved from the university area where she had been a student for the past six years. Now that she had her degrees, and a successful new job for the past six months, she wanted to start this new part of her life in a new apartment. Too many memories of past lovers, boyfriends and girlfriends, university staff and faculty parties stayed with her old apartment near the university. It was time for a change. She had scouted out this area several times and was very surprised to see the apartment being listed. She immediately called, went to look, fell in love with the place, put down a deposit and called the movers all in three days.

Now, all moved in, she sat down on her couch with her first glass of wine in her new place and toasted herself. It was a warm friday in the mid summer, and her living room balcony faced towards the west and caught the best of the late afternoon sun.

Andrea wore her favorite old shorts, soft and well worn and her long tanned legs showed off well in them. On top she had on an old sleeveless tee shirt that she didn’t care about. She looked outside at the sunny ledge of her balcony and got up pulled her favorite lounging chair out to the deck and plunked herself down. She put her legs up onto the railing that surrounded the space and had a sip on her wine.

Here’s to the new place, she said to herself. She looked about and took in the view of her new neighborhood. It was a mix of big old houses and apartment buildings built in the past fifty years mixed with lots of trees. Her balcony faced a smaller building across the street and she looked down slightly onto their roof area. There were bits and pieces about to indicate that people used the roof as a party area and a sun spot. There was no one about but empty sun chairs and plants showed a human presence.

She got up, went inside and ran herself a bath. She took off her clothes examined her profile in the mirror and lowered herself into the deep warm water. The music in the background and wine in her belly, relaxed her and she let her mind drift and her hands wander about her body.

She loved to masturbation and did it quite frequently. She found endless ways and means to make herself orgasm and had a collection of dildos and vibrators. Some were strong deep ones that she stretched out as long as possible and others were quick and fast. She usually did it in the privacy of her own apartment when she was by herself, but on several occasions she had actually masturbated at work, in her office, with a hand up her short skirt. Sometimes the need just came over her and she felt immediately very horny, and needing. She caressed her breasts, teasing her pink pouty nipples until they were hard and tingling from the touch. She slid a hand down her belly to her hips and ran it over her thighs and down between her legs. She lifted her hips slightly to put her pussy above the water level, while her fingers ran over her mound. She had trimmed her pubic hair into a very short cropped cut for the summer and she shaved her outer lips bare. Only a small tuft of hair remained above her clit. Her mound was very prominent and her outer lips opened to her touch. She pushed a finger down deep inside her and she moaned from the action. The water lubricated her and she found her clit and used the tip of her finger to stimulate that pearl of sensitive skin. She closed her eyes and daydreamed about the cute mail guy at work who was getting all the women in the office worked up. He had started several months ago, but was being very secretive about himself and his life outside the office. She had flirted with him on several occasions, once when she knew he was down the hall and on his way into her office she unbuttoned several extra buttons on her blouse, showing off the top edge of her black lace bra, that pushed her breasts up and outwards. She leaned over the desk when he entered and she saw his eyes immediately fasten onto her breasts. She made no motion to move but thanked him for the mail, passed along a few documents and watched his butt disappear behind the closing door. She immediately became very horny and wet and she locked her door, hiked up her short skirt, pulled aside her silky panties and pushed a finger into the folds of her pussy as she sat in her chair with her legs spread apart. Thank god no one had walked in.

As her fantasies played themselves in her head she felt herself reaching orgasm with her fingers. She reached over, detached the hand held shower head, adjusted it to pulse and turned on the water full. The pulsing water made her quivering clit wildly sensitive and she took her fingers away and let the pulse of water finish her off. She shook and moaned as she came with tremendous force. After a moment or two she pushed off the water with her foot and lay back in the tub. She could have easily fallen asleep, but instead she rose, dried herself off, slipped on a favorite robe and walked back to the kitchen to pour another glass of wine.

She walked over to the balcony door and slid it open. The warm wind that drifted in the doors, blew her robe apart and her bare pussy was exposed. She looked outside and saw no one around so she did nothing to cover up.

Her apartment was the only one on this side of the building that had a balcony and as she was on the top floor there was no one above her. She looked over at the smaller apartment building across the street. On the roof two girls had emerged from the roof stairs and were arranging the deck furniture and sorting through kit bags. They occasionally looked around as if checking to see if anyone was watching them. It was late in the day but the sun still shone strongly on the roof area. Both girls settled down onto the lounge chairs and arranged themselves towards the sun. This turned them slightly away from Andrea but she could still see them. They opened beers and lay back for a moment, then each pulled off their T-shirts. At first Andrea thought they had on bathing suit tops but after a moment she realized that they were wearing only their fancy bras. The blond stood and took off her long sarong, exposing her long legs and matching thong panty. She settled down again and reached over touching the other’s breast, brushing her hand against the fabric of her bra. The other girl looked over at her and kissed her hand as it roamed her breasts. She lifted up her hips and pulled down her shorts. She also wore a tiny black thong and had a well tanned butt. Obviously they tanned in the nude, judging by the lack of tan lines on each.

Andrea’s heart was pounding in her chest, as she felt herself peeping on these two. They obviously didn’t know she was there, and without any music or other noise she was partially hidden from their direct view. She slipped out onto the balcony and sat down in her large lounge chair. Her robe lay open to all but she did not care. Her eyes were fastened on the two across the street. She could hear then talking and laughing every once in a while when the traffic stopped.

Andrea had always been bi curious but had never had a lesbian experience. She had several friends that were lesbians but they had not made any advances towards her. She often fantasized about what it would be like but the opportunity had never presented itself. The two across the street were sitting side by side and their hands were roaming freely over each other’s body. Fingers playing inside panties and bras were having an effect on the two of them. They both rolled over to face each other and started kissing each other. Their hands were on each others butts and over their thongs.

Andrea felt herself getting wet and horny as well, watching these two tease each other. It was like having her own small movie playing in from of her. She moved her hands over her exposed pussy, burying a finger deep inside herself. She moaned from the action and her finger started to move slowly in and out of her wet pussy Her eyes were riveted on the two girls across the street. They were now oblivious to all around and had arms and legs intertwined around each other. The blond had pulled the brunette’s bra down to reveal her breasts. They were being sucked and squeezed by the blond, who was enjoying each one. Teasing them and then pulling and sucking on each nipple. The brunette was definitely enjoying this pampering as she lay there with her legs wide open and her hands exploring herself inside her panties.

Andrea’s eyes were fixed on the two girls, but both her hands were busy on her own pussy They were enjoying going in and out of her cunt lips, making her more and more horny. She had lost track of everything around her and she seemed to be fingering herself in time with the blond across the street. Suddenly they girls across the street stopped and sat up for a moment looking around as they did.

As they swung around to Andrea’s direction she realized that she was in a rather compromising position as well. It was too late as the girls across the street saw her and waved at her. She still had both hands between her legs, so it took a moment for her to acknowledge that she had been seen as well and waved back at then. They raised their beers to her, then rolled back around and resumed their play.

As the light slowly gave way to shadow, Andrea now totally horny and fixated by the two across the street lay back for a moment and with a few more flicks on her hard clit she moaned as a strong orgasm raked her body. She shuddered then closed her eyes. She was still in a bit in shock from having been seen by others masturbating herself in full view of others.

Well at least the others were doing the same as well. She opened her eyes, looked over and discovered that the brunette had slid off her chair and was now positioned between the blond’s legs. Her head was down in her crotch and she was obviously licking and playing with the other’s cunt. The blond had both of her hands on her breasts, rubbing and pulling them. The brunette’s butt was in the air as she worked on the blonde, her black thong barely covering her well shaped ass. Within a moment the blonde cried out briefly as she reached orgasm. They then quickly changed positions and Andrea watched as the blonde fingered the other’s pussy. Her hand moved back and forth and she would occasionally dip down and suck on her clit as well. Andrea watched as she came as well, then, both satisfied, they lay back again had a long pull on their beers and looked back over to Andrea’s balcony. They were both smiling.

Andrea got up from her chair, and went inside. Her mind was racing as she decided to take a nap.

In the morning when she woke she found herself with one of her hands between her legs and the sheets flung around the bed. She didn’t remember much but lay there for a moment and replayed the experience of the day before. She got up and walked out to the living room slid open the balcony door and looked back across the street. The roof was empty, only the chairs and odds and ends lay about but propped up on one of the two chairs the girls had shared was a big sign that was written in big red letters.

Want to join us? apt. 24, tonight.

Andrea's legs became weak and she sucked in her breathe. A smile broke out on her face and she walked back to bed. An invitation like that she couldn’t refuse.

realred
realred
2 Followers