The Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been minutes since I had emptied myself inside her pussy, but the last few minutes had brought me to another unbelievably hard erection that would enable me to finish what I had started.

Positioning myself behind her, I rubbed the underside of my penis up and down her rear valley before placing its bulbous head against her distended nut-brown ring. When she felt it touch her, she lurked backward engulfing several unsuspecting inches of me in one "bite". I finished the impalement with a single carnal thrust that fully embedded the remainder of my cock inside her. She grunted and clamped me with her rectal muscles like a moray eel attaching itself to its prey.

I waited until she relaxed again and withdrew, only to thrust into her again. She was yelling by now, " Oh yes! Fuck my arse, please, fuck my arse - Ooohhh! Aaah!"

It was the coarsest language I had ever heard her utter, but she meant it, ramming herself back onto my dick as hard as I was ramming into her. Her breasts swung low beneath her and I leaned forward and grabbed hold of them and squeezed, rolling each jutting nipple tightly between my thumb and forefinger.

"You bastard," she yelled, but still pushed them hard into my hands. I gave one breast some respite as I transferred a hand to grope between her legs and find a sopping wet pussy and erect clitoris begging to be rubbed and teased.

She responded in seconds, cumming with even more violent movement. It was like breaking-in a wild mare, and I hung on tightly to her hips as she thrashed about on my penis until she was spent, like a mare tamed, and knelt, silently panting. Her squirming had brought me to yet another mind-blowing orgasm and I was spent as well. My, now flaccid, member slipped ignominiously from between her glowing orbs to slouch like a Saturday night drunk in my groin.

I summoned up my self-control and ordered, "Now go!" whereupon she straightened up, turned and grinned at me before slinking off to the bathroom.

It took ages, but when she re-appeared she looked gorgeous, dressed as I had told her. She stood in front of me, an elegant woman - far removed from the wild cat that had been writhing with my cock in her arse some time before, and did a twirl. I approved and said so.

I had also freshened up, dressed and packed my bag whilst she been gone and was ready to leave. I took her hand and headed for the door into the garage, into her car and out down the street.

"Where to?" she asked as we approached the main road.

I gave her the address of the office in town and sat back to admire her, thinking to myself what a short weekend it had been and how soon could I arrange another one.

The journey was short and she dropped me outside my client's office, which was very public. I gave her a chaste peck on the cheek, thanked her for the memorable weekend and bid her goodbye. She smiled, wet eyed and mouthed a 'Thank you' before driving off at speed, leaving me to my meeting, my evening flight home and my very wonderful memories.