The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 10

Story Info
Epilogue.
8.5k words
4.73
17.7k
15

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,316 Followers

"This is gonna be a great," Vera exclaims as she carries out the last of our bags. My agreeing grin is a mile wide. It's been so long since we had the chance to get out for more than one night. Although being a stay at home mom is incredibly rewarding, there's only so much one woman can take before she needs a break. I'm knee deep in repacking all the bags so they fit in the trunk.

"Mommy, why you stickin tongue out?" Ana's tiny brow is furrowed in thought. She probably stood there for a minute trying to figure it out on her own before asking.

"All the better to LICK you with, my dear!!" I scoop her up, and she squeals in delight as I lick her whole face up and down. She nearly wriggles herself free before I get her back down to the ground. It's scary to think how fast she's growing... once upon a time, her whole hand couldn't fit around my pinky.

"No, but whyyyyyyyyyy?"

"She does that when she's thinking reeeeeally hard," Vera says as she drops the last of the bags. I know there's a way to make this all fit. I just have to visualize it...

"What's she thinkin bout?"

"Pointless nonsense... Now she's sticking out her tongue at me because I made fun of her."

"Don't make fun, Ant Veeraa!" We just watched a Dora special on bullying, so Ana is extra sensitive about other people's feelings. 2 is such a great age. You really start to see them as little people with their own personalities.

"Ok. I'm sorry, Jaimie."

"I forgive you, Vera."

"Ok?"

"O. K." Ana meanders back to the garage, singing to her yellow bunny doll. Her half-sister Tessa, ever the lurker, is waiting for her there. Vera smiles as she watches the great meeting of the minds going on behind her Mustang.

"Look at them. Today, they put an end to bullying. Tomorrow, they're gonna conquer world hunger. Then I think it's time for the sex talk," Vera says.

"How exactly is that gonna go again?"

"What? Roy, I can't hear you! Lemme come inside!" She's jogging away before she finishes, smirking the whole way up the steps and in the front door. Roy appears in the garage a few seconds later. Both girls immediately latch on to his shins, and he drags them out into the driveway.

"Did she just leave you with all this work?"

"Yeaaaah, but it's my own fault. I unpacked what she did and started repacking to do it better." Roy's laugh is his best feature. It's one of those honest laughs that good people have. It's a treat everytime I earn one. Roy gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and dives right in.

The girls jump down and hide in the luggage. Their idea of hiding is ludicrous, but Roy feigns ignorance, packs them into the car, and then buries them under several bags. It's adorable, and makes the whole thing take twice as long.

I was pretty shocked the day I realized I loved Roy. It had everything to do with the way he treated Vera, and a little about the way he and I worked together. It came from respect, but that doesn't make it any less real. We both said it for the first time on the day Ana was born. It almost makes me tear up thinking about it.

"Oh no," Vera shouts, coming back out of the house. "You packed my winter Ana. I needed my summer Ana. Get her out of there!"

The girls protest loudly as Roy drags them out of the car. I make a screwy face at the unsettled bags, fighting the urge to pull them out and repack them.

"Let it go," Roy whispers.

"I caaaaaaaaaan't!"

"Yes you can!"

"Rabble rabble rabble."

"You can't just go around saying rabble rabble all the time," Vera says, as she throws the last of the bags in the back seat. I'm not sure when I got a light dusting of OCD, but my deepest sympathies go out to the people who have it worse than me. It's maddening. Roy wraps his arms around Vera and smiles.

"So what exactly are you going to do at a Soundgarden and Faith No More concert?"

"You know, rock out?" Roy and I both wince when she extends her index and pinky fingers.

"Sweetie, you don't throw up the horns at a Soundgarden concert."

"Under no circumstances."

"I will deny you three times, Jesus."

"Ugh!"

"And never leave the thumb out. Huge no-no."

"I have no idea then! It's not even a fair trade that you're going to see Portishead too."

"Well, it's my... dang... birthday!" It's hard not to curse. I'd just gotten into the habit of it...

"In three weeks!"

"Daddy!! Look at us!" Somehow, the girls had gotten wrenches from Roy's toolbox, and are pretending to change a tire on his 442.

"No, no, no! It's not metric!" He frantically flails his arms and jogs over to help.

Goodbyes take another few minutes. The girls seem pretty broken up in the moment, but are on to the next thing as soon they turn around. Roy has been pushing us (mostly me) to get out for a while, so he keeps it brief now that we've got one foot out the door.

***

"Jeesus cock-sucking christ!!" Vera's 'i can curse now that the kids are away' bursts are always lively. "Much better."

"I can't believe I haven't gotten away like this in TWO YEARS!! I am getting shit-faced tonight!" I slap the steering wheel for emphasis.

"I can't believe it worked out that those three bands have shows in St Louis on the same weekend." Vera's hair is streaming out behind her with the windows down, but when she looks at me, stray hairs blow across her face. It still blows my mind how effortlessly gorgeous she is. "Stop having touching inner monologues, you sappy bitch!"

"I should never have told you about that."

"Oh whatever! You were probably sitting there reflecting on whether you like my tits more now that they're bigger, or if it's possible for something to be perfect twice," she says melodically, "or some other equally ridiculous bullshit!"

"Never change, ok?"

"Just my cup size," she says grinning as she puts on her shades. Then she connected her iPod, and we over-sang the hell out of some Bon Jovi for the next couple hours.

***

"There's like nobody here," I say. The lobbies of hotels usually have a few stragglers, but this place is devoid. The parking garage was scarce too.

"A wedding party rented out the whole hotel," replies the attendant as she checks us in. "You two were the only reservation in before them."

"Lucky us!"

"I'm surprised you guys didn't try to bump us," I say.

"The party insisted we not. They don't need the rooms, they just wanted a modicum of privacy."

"And I'll bet they paid a fuckton for it," Vera says, looking around and up. It's not a small hotel. The lobby is beautiful, and I swear this place looked at least six floors high from the outside. There's a big sign in front of what I assume is a ballroom that lists the times for the wedding events. The ceremony is going on now, and the receptions starts in...

"No," I say.

"So you ARE thinking what I'm thinking!"

"We're not gonna crash a wedding party."

"C'mon! We've got like 4 hours to kill before the first band takes the stage. 5 until Faith No More. This starts in 1. We can get all dressed up, slip in, scam on bridesmaids, and be out in plenty of time to rock out with your cock out!"

"You can make anything sound like a good idea, you know that? It's what makes you so dangerous to be around."

"Since when are you not right there with me on shit like this?!"

"...You're right." That gives me pause. "I'm in!"

"Too fuckin easy!" As we turn to head upstairs, someone starts to come into the lobby off to my right, but then immediately spins around and heads back the way they came. It barely registers.

***

"Put that thing away! Don't you think we have enough footage already?" I'm a little more shy about being on camera than I used to be, but not much.

"Oh, so you can stare at my tits in the car for free, but I can't get a little use out of the toys that I paid for?"

"I'm just puttin' on makeup! This isn't sexy!"

"Everything you do is sexy, especially when you do it nakeeeeeeeeed!"

"Oh yeah?" I plant a hand on my hip and make a dramatic turn with a finger shoved up my nose. "How about now?"

"I think you just got me pregnant."

"No no no, sweetie," I say, approaching the camera seriously. "That's not how that happens."

"Will you show me?" Her fake innocent voice is so faint. She sets the camera down on the counter by the sink and wraps her arms around my neck. Her eyes are closed, but it's her lips I watch as we come together in slow motion. Roy once told me that, when they were in school together and everyone still saw her as a tomboy, he noticed her because of her lips. Long before she got boobs. They're fantastic in an understated way, the way lips should be. I savor the moment. Roy is anything but intrusive or rude, but it's still nice to get away. Just the two of us.

"Mmm, cherry lipgloss?"

She doesn't respond; she just grins and kisses me again. My hands slide over her hips on their way to her ass. Lifting and separating. She's up on tiptoes looking down on me when I grab her and pick her up off the ground, but only long enough to swing her around to the counter. She gives a little "oh!" as she lands, but she betrays her shocked expression by pushing down on my head until I'm kneeling in front of her.

I don't need to be asked twice, and Vera needs no encouragement to let my tongue play in her yard. The last few times I was down here, I went for the kill, so I decide to take my time. I let my tongue glide up and down over her hole. She alternates between squeezing shut and opening herself, and watching her legs twitch out of the corner of my eye is deeply rewarding.

My tongue isn't quite long enough to reach her G-Spot, though I've fantasized about getting the Gene Simmons treatment. I always end up rejecting the idea, but when I'm here, face planted between her legs and knowing an extra inch or two would make a big difference, it seems like it might be worth it. I know she would love it too, but there's only so many times I can convince myself that surgery to alter my body is for me and not for her. The Gene Simmons would totally just be for her.

After a few minutes she really starts producing fluid, and it's so much fun to suck it down as fast as she can make it. Plus the slurping noise drives her nuts. Her face twitches, smiles appear and disappear, lips are bitten. I love watching Vera have sex. Even with Roy. She wears it all on her sleeve.

It's a little unexpected when she reaches down and grabs my chin, but sharing her juice is a pleasure I would deny no one. Least of all Vera. I've got a tongue-load handy when we kiss, and when she gives me back some of it mixed with her saliva, it's just that much better. Sometimes, I worry that I have a very unhealthy level of affection for this woman and every part of her, but it never lasts. Who wouldn't love this?

One of her hands slides down my chest to my cock, and she guides me in with practiced ease. Welcome back, her pussy says. It's been too long!

I reach behind her to steady myself against the mirror, but our lips never really part. Her girlcum is mixed well and good with saliva, to the point that we both taste the same now. A homogenous mix of fluids passed back and forth for several minutes while I slowly drive my cock in and out of her.

Vera's pussy has a wonderfully muscled tightness to it, totally unlike virgin tightness. Hers is at her beck and call. She can resist my thrusts to the point of pain, or she can allow me in only to trap me, or just maintain a fit like my best pair of jeans. It's a tight fit today; My favorite.

Vera moans and finally breaks the kiss, although she keeps her forehead tucked against mine. Her eyes stay closed as she breaths harder and harder. She's so close that her warm breath graces my lips and cheeks, and it makes me smile while I watch her. Her tits, up to a C cup since Tessa was born, are no less phenomenal to watch. When she was still breastfeeding, and they were swollen... ahh. It was magnificent. They heave with each breath, and each breath is timed with a thrust, and each thrust is soooooooooo good.

Vera's breathing hasn't hit its stride when I start to feel my orgasm coming. I try to hold out, but as soon as she feels me slow down she tightens down just that much more and the end is nigh. She's kissing me again as I finish, and her fingers brush my strip of pubic hair as she bears down on her clit. Girlcum is leaking out on all sides when we finally break the kiss and I look down. Vera leans back against the mirror, and with a full-torso clench that exposes out all 8 of her ab muscles, Vera joins me in happyland.

When I finally stagger away from the counter, and gravity really starts to do a number on all that cum up inside of her, the only thing I watch is the handprint I just made on the mirror. There's a ton of condensation all around it. It's mesmerizing. We're so hot, we fogged half a mirror all on our own! One handed! God bless that Feminist Student League!

***

Vera is wearing a stunning one shouldered blue dress that ends with juuuuuuust enough thigh exposed and a pair of matching blue pumps. Her calves, in heels, are like a DaVinci sculpture. I've got on a red number with just enough of a scalloped neck to expose some cleavage, and then the cut of the dress adequately implies how much more I'm hiding. The Girlcock is tucked down into a rig Vera and I sewed into a stocking and garter belt system. It's inconspicuous, comfortable, and easily removed in case of impending but unexpected sex.

"I don't know what possessed you to pack these dresses, but remind me to thank you later."

"Are you ready?"

"It feels like it's been forever since we did something like this!"

"It's only been like 4 years since the Road Trip." We always pronounced the capital R and capital T.

"I know, but it feels like much longer." I take a deep breath, and then another. The music on the other side of the door is loud as hell, so this seems like the opportune time to slip in unnoticed. "Ok."

Vera starts to go first, but I put a hand across her middle and take the lead. She smirks and nods and follows.

Everyone is facing toward us when we come in. I almost don't make it through the door before coming to a stop. Not just facing toward us, looking at us. Wait a minute...

"SURPRISE!!"

Vera is cackling behind me. I have no idea where to look until, way on the far side of the room, up on a stage, I see a giant sign that says "Jaimiecon 2"

"No. Fucking. Way."

***

When we came back from our Road Trip, Vera and I approached my law firm for advice about what to do with our footage. We were incredibly disappointed to find out that the boilerplate permission forms everyone had signed were woefully inadequate. That seemed overcome-able since we'd left every one of the 55 encounters on good terms, but then they discovered our complete lack of location permits. Every place we filmed besides our RV would have had good grounds to sue us, and I had enough money to be a good target for a lawsuit.

Vera and I were both really, really disappointed. We'd already started reviewing some of the material, but this put a giant damper on the whole thing. I was particularly defeated by it, and I spent almost a week in a funk. It made the whole thing feel so pointless because I'd begun to attach a lot of meaning to it all. Then Vera showed me some of the scenes she was working on, and she pointed something out. All of the people were honestly enjoying themselves. Most of them seemed to be surprised to be having such a good time, or were shocked by how much they were liking what was happening to them or around them. Only Kelly and Casey had really gone into a scene prepared for what was about to come their way, but to a man (or woman), they seemed fundamentally happy at the end of it. More than happy; satisfied.

Vera pitched the idea of finishing a DVD, and sending it back to the participants with our expressed apologies that it would never be commercially viable. I loved it, and we worked feverishly for about 9 months fixing scenes. Everyone that participated got a DVD with their own scene, plus at least 10 hours of other scenes we hand picked to go with them. Almost everyone got Kelly and Casey and Leah.

Doing our own DVD mastering was time consuming, and we finally shipped out personal editions of our Road Trip on the one year anniversary of our homecoming. The response from them was unanimously positive, and shockingly curious. Everyone wanted to know more about the other people that had been included on their versions. Some went so far as to ask for contact info, which we were ultra hesitant to give out, so Vera came up with a solution.

Jaimiecon.

Of course I resisted the idea at first. I didn't want to create a following, or a cult of personality, or anything remotely resembling that, but Vera broke it down for me. I was more like a glue that would allow other people to come together for their own reasons. The expectation was that people would come and meet each other. Then I wouldn't be forced to entertain everyone en masse, or one at a time until everyone was satisfied.

And I wasn't. But I also wasn't prepared for what was basically a weekend long key party at the motel we invaded. Maybe 30 people showed up, and we just swapped rooms so often that nobody ever really had a room that was theirs. Everyone sorta drifted in and out of one flesh mosiac after another.

To this day, Vera regrets not being prepared with webcams for each room.

***

This isn't 30 people... this is much closer to 100!! There were only 60 people in our 55 encounters! How are there so many people here?! Casey is the first one to break out of the pack and run up and hug me. She looks so cute today! My Parents (?!) are here with Dave and Carol Ann(?!?!)! Leah brought the Prince?!

"Roy?!" A few more people are crowding up for a hug, but for the most part, they're hanging back and clapping. "How is Roy here?!"

"My dad flew in to watch the girls!" Vera has to yell to be heard.

"I'm not gonna get to see Soundgarden, am I?" I talk a lot about her calves and thighs, but Vera has a surprising amount of arm strength, and I always forget about it until she punches me.

***

"Behind Jaimie's back, I remained in contact with almost everyone, with the notable exception of Hal. Some of you may remember that he came to the first Jaimiecon, but shortly after that he got into some hardcore S&M stuff in a seedy club in New York." Vera has a microphone up on the stage. The ballroom is believably set up for a wedding. A quick glance around the room says that most people are grouped at tables with other people we put in their personal videos.

"Anyway, one of the things that came up almost universally was that you guys all felt very much... freed by your experiences. In some cases," she said, pointing to Ron, "it was the act that was liberating. For most of you, however, what you took away was watching how happy Jaimie was while she fucked your brains out." She has to pause for the laughter. "How she took a chance and made a change for herself for the better."

"When I first started sending out the invitations for this, I was shocked by how many people wanted to bring someone new. Someone who wasn't originally a part of The Road Trip. I was skeptical until I realized that this isn't so much for me, or for Jaimie, as it is for you guys. This is a safe place. Obviously, these people know what they're getting into. You have video proof!"

"Anyway, I'm not much of a speech person, so I'm gonna turn it over now. I understand a few people have some things they wanna say."

Kelly and Casey got up first. They performed a dramatic re-reading of the conversation Ron and Vera and I had in the bar, with Casey performing Ron and Vera in male and female voices.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,316 Followers